Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Petite yet Deadly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:48 am

Jenevieve walked with poise and purpose down the mansions corridors and long winding hallways.

She wanted to see her Elder again, Giacinto, to make sure that her room was still available to her despite leaving for a few months time. She had left the majority of her belongings in the room. It was as if she always knew that she'd want to return. She just had needed some time to clear her head.

She thought of the last time she saw her Elder, how pathetic she'd been, crying and clinging to her like a scared kitten. How humiliating that had been. Her cheeks flushed red a little as she thought of it. She wondered how this new encounter would go.

But then she noticed something different. The coven had a new air about it ever since she got back. The scent was something she wasn't used to. Something she recognized but couldn't pin point. It had the reminiscent of her friend Sparrow. An elf maybe? But something else.

Whatever it was she was sensing, someone else was in the corridor. Yet another person she had not met before. Soon, very soon they could cross paths, and Jenevieve made sure to straighten her dress and keep her head high as she walked. A lady always looked in place of course.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:52 am

Moe strolled purposefully through the halls towards the training room.

She wanted to practise but the storms raging outside prevented her from doing so out in the gardens where she usually trained.

Her eyes flickered up and her cheeks darkened slightly when she felt the presence of someone else.

As usual she wore nothing more than a training bra and a pair of skin tight knee length shorts with her fans tucked into the waistband of said shorts.

She felt far to under dressed to be in someone else's presence.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:44 am

Jenevieve turned the corner and saw the girl standing before her. She was a sweet looking thing, cute Asian features despite having flaming bright red hair. How odd. Not that Jene was one to judge, having been born with hair as white as snow herself.

She raised an eyebrow at the way the woman was dressed. She looked so indecent. Was this some sort of harlot? Even in her night clothes Jenevieve didn't have so much skin exposed.

Now here was an area that the vampire could judge her on, and immediately her mind did so, though she kept her lips pursed together, not saying anything at first.

"Excuse me but are you aware that you're dressed most indecently?" Jenevieve asked, a pompous tone about her voice, as if Moe wasn't aware of her own appearance.

The vampire noticed a wedding band on the redheads finger, a judgmental expression still on her face.

"Does your husband know you parade yourself around like this? Or is he the type to prefer it~?" She added, folding her arms. The odd thing was, she didn't see herself as being mean. More like teaching people a lesson in how to behave correctly. After all, everyone should behave the way she was raised.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:13 am

Moe bit her lip and bowed deeply.

"I know. I'm sorry. I was hoping no one would see me like this." She knew she was indecent. it was very rare she wore anything so revealing. Usually she was dressed in very similar clothing to what the woman opposite her was wearing currently.

She clutched her hand to her chest, eyes trained on the floor.

Her lips parted as if to say something before closing again, her head bowed in shame.

"Zeke-kun isn't like that," she defended, bright green eyes hard as emeralds as they stared the woman down.

She didn't care if people poked and prodded and insulted her - she had suffered through a century of it - but she wouldn't tolerate someone insulting her husband in any way, shape or form.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:19 am

Jenevieve kept her arms folded and watched the woman's reaction. She was humble, and seemed ashamed of herself. The vampire's opinion on the small woman was changing quickly. Typically people became defensive if Jene pointed out what she perceived to be as flaws. But Moe was respectful and soft spoken.

Jenevieve tilted her head once Moe had defended her husband. It was good to defend the person you loved, and Jenevieve respected that along with the girls humble demeanor.

"Right then. Perhaps I've just caught you at a bad time." She admitted out loud. "Do you live here in the coven? I haven't seen you here before." the vampire asked, still not sure exactly what the girl before her was. An elf and something else, but what she didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:26 am

Her green eyes softened.

"Yes, I'm sorry to be like this." She gestured to her lack of clothes with a small blush. "I was on my way to training. Nee-chan told me that the girl I'm supposed to be training isn't going to be joining us on the hunt, but I still want to train her. I was going to improve myself before I searched her out."

Taylor may not want Jene in her hunt any more, but that didn't stop Moe from wanting to train the girl.

The hybrid nodded. "Yes, I live in the cottage at the bottom of the garden with my husband."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:34 am

Jenevieve sized Moe up and down. The vampire knew she herself was of a short and petite stature, and the woman before her was even smaller. Jene didn't even know it was possible, but here she was. And yet she must be hiding some sort of strength to be the type to train people.

"I wouldn't have guessed you were the combative type. What race are you exactly? You must be some sort of elf but I've never met another like you." Jene said bluntly, looking into emerald green eyes.

"And who is this Nee-chan you speak of?" Jenevieve inquired. She wasn't very familiar with Eastern Culture. Nee-chan could be a name for all she knew.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:43 am

Her lips twitched a little.

Moe was soft and sweet - no one would think she would be able to kill. It was her greatest defence.

"I'm a Elf-Lycan hybrid." People were usually only about to sense one side of her. She found it strange that that was the case. She didn't know if people were only familiar with one side of her, or if was a built in defence she hadn't noticed before.

"Taylor Longwood; an Elf that lives here. Do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 am

Ahh, so the lycan was what she wasn't able to pin point. The vampire had heard of the cursed beasts her whole life, always knowing they were real. Her parents had tried to shelter her from them though. While she'd been around them before she never truly recognized it. Moe was the first she was getting to actually know as in fact being a lycan.

And then the girl mentioned her roommate, Taylor Longwood. Jenevieve's gut churned just slightly again from the guilt of leaving for a time. She felt like she'd abandoned some sort of special duty.

"Yes I know her. She's actually my roommate. Ironically she said she would train me herself. She's talented in the art of attack and defense, something I wish to better myself in." Jenevieve said slowly, starting to wonder if there was a connection here.

"I'm sorry how rude of me, I've yet to introduce myself. My name is Jenevieve Gladstone. I'm a vampire that used to reside here before I took a small... break you could say to clear my head." She explained, clasping her hands together and resting them on her skirt. "But now I'm back and hoping to get acquainted with matters once again."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:57 am

Moe nodded. "Yes, she's very talented. She has a very big name for herself in the Bounty Hunter community."

She was both proud and worried for her sister. She had a name for herself, yes; but that was both a good and bad thing. She was respected and feared, but she also had a rather big list of people wanting to kill her.

Much like herself.

The woman's eyes widened then she smiled brightly and clapped excitedly. "You're the one that I'm supposed to train. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Leon Moe."

She was excited to meet the woman she was going to be training.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:26 am

Jenevieve raised her brow and pursed her lips slightly as she let her eyes scan Moe's small frame up and down. This little thing was to be training her? Cynical at first... perhaps there was wisdom in this. Who better to show a small, seemingly innocent looking lady to be a skilled fighter then another small and seemingly innocent girl. This should be interesting.

"Right then. Well I trust Taylor's judgment. Clearly there's more to you then meets the eye Miss Moe. Just don't expect me to dress down the same way you do when training. If I'm to become a good fighter, I'll have to learn to do it in a dress and boots. If I learn any other way I wont know what to do with myself when I'm in my normal attire. I'm sure you understand." Jenevieve stated, not really asking Mrs. Leon.

She would be a tricky one for the lycan elf hybrid to guide and train. While she liked humility and respect from other people it was something that she struggled with herself, being quiet prideful. Her pompous and snooty nature didn't help that either.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:38 am

Moe nodded.

"Of course. I only dress like this for comfort. I also train in kimonos and dresses sometimes."

She wouldn't be wearing clothes like this out on the field. She was an assassin. She had to blend in and not draw attention to herself. That wouldn't happen if she was dressed in shorts and a bra.

She needed to be able to work in different outfits and she'd definitely teach Jene to be able to battle in different outfits, no matter how difficult it would be to shove her in said outfits.

She bowed again. "I hope we can get along well and you'll be able to learn all that I offer to teach you."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:47 am

The vampire liked Moe. The girl was soft spoken, respectful, and lady like. Aside from her "indecent" appearance at the moment, she seemed like the type of person who had similar morals as Jenevieve did.

Out of politeness the woman bowed back, a lock of her thick white hair draping over her shoulder. When she straightened herself she smiled, small pearly fangs standing out against deep crimson lips.

"I'm eager to see what you have to offer Miss Moe." She said, her voice softer and a hint friendlier then before. Moe defiantly knew how to get on someone as difficult as Jenevieve's good side, not an easy thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:54 am

Moe smiled brightly when the woman bowed back to her.

"Are you doing anything at the moment, Gladstone-san?" she asked curiously. She may be the woman's apprentice now, but she wasn't close to the vampire so she didn't want to overstep boundaries and call her anything too casual without permission.

If she wasn't then Moe was going to ask if she wanted to sit in on a training session and perhaps start the basics of her training.

She wanted to get to know the woman better.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:01 am

"To be honest yes. I was going to go meet up with my Elder, Giacinto. I just wanted to make sure I was still welcome to stay here after I disappeared for a few months." She explained bluntly. She thought about it though and tilted her head.

"I'm sure however, knowing how Giacinto is with formalities, it really won't take long. Perhaps I could meet you there? I've nothing better to do afterward and would like to get a glimpse of what you're capable of." She suggested, tucking the strand of hair that had fallen out of place back behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:04 am

Moe smiled brightly.

"Grandma wouldn't make you leave when you've just come back." Giacinto was rather uncaring on that subject. The occupants of her mansion were allowed to come and go as they please. She didn't care how long the absences were.

Her green eyes glittered.

"Then I'll meet you in the training room after you're finished speaking with Grandma, then. Please say hello to her for me."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 am

Grandmother? That was peculiar. Was that just an adoptive title or were the two really related? Moe reminded Jenevieve nothing of Giacinto. The elder was loud, carefree, and impulsive. Moe just the opposite. At least from what Jene could tell.

"Thank you Miss Moe. I'll be sure to pass the message." She said polity, nodding her head to her new apprentice. She then made her way further down the corridor until she came to the Vampire Elder's room. She knocked on the door lightly. She had a gut feeling this would be quick. That Giacinto wouldn't have even realized she was gone. Not that it mattered.

This was about being polite and so Jenevieve would do it whether anyone cared or not.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:28 am

Giacinto's eyes flickered open when she heard a knock at the door.

She sighed softly and sat up in bed, debating whether to throw some description of clothing on before deciding against it and pushing off the bed and padding towards the door.

She pulled one of the heavy carved doors open and cocked her head to the side.

"What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:36 am

Jenevieve's eyes widened when she saw the Elder naked before her. Well if Moe was indecent this was enough to nearly make Jenevieve faint. She looked down at the floor quickly to avert her eyes, her cheeks getting hot. She cleared her throat.

"Ahem... sorry to bother you Lady Giacinto. I was just coming up to inquire if it was all right that I remained at the coven. I had left for some time and was wondering if I still had my room with Miss Longwood. If not I understand and will pack my things immediately." She said softly.

Her tone was always much sweeter when she spoke to the Elder. This was her coven after all. Because of this Giacinto was one of the only people to receive such immediate respect from the normally difficult vampire.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:40 am

Giacinto leaned against the door and stared down at the white haired vampire.

She had left? When? Why hadn't she been told?

Oh well, she didn't particularly care. People could come and go as they pleased in her coven. She didn't control them.

"If your stuff is still in the room, the room's still yours."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:47 am

Jenevieve nodded her head gratefully, still looking at the ground.

"Thank you Giacinto. You're a good woman." She said, meaning it to an extent. Anyone who opened their house to others like this had to be a mixture of charitable and crazy. But the kindness was something Jenevieve would not overlook.

"Oh and Moe Leon wanted me to tell you she sends her greetings." The vampire added before she let herself forget. She still wondered if the two were related somehow, since Moe had called her grandmother. Perhaps it was through the marriage that happened? Not that it really mattered all that much to her. She was just curious was all. Something she didn't like to admit to.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:55 am

The Succubus gave a half shrug.

She didn't care much about compliments given to her. Nor did she mind sharing her home with others.

Her red eyes lit up, though, at the mention of Moe. "Oh, Sprout's around the mansion? I dont see her too often now she lives down the bottom of the garden. I'll have to go down there and crash dinner or something one day."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Jenevieve continued to stare at the ground, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Right then. I'm supposed to meet her for training and it seems you were in the middle of... ahem... resting. I'll let you get back to that." Jenevieve said, getting ready to turn to leave. Compared to Giacinto Moe was modest in her current apparel. And that was saying something.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:11 pm

"Say hi to her for me." She grinned as she pushed off the door.

"Hugs and kisses from Grandma and all that family bullshit," she chuckled lowly as she turned.

Her eyes flickered over her shoulder and she winked. "You can always join me for my resting if your training gets boring, dear."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Jenevieve's cheeks became even hotter and a visible blush came over them. What a different kind of woman her Elder was. She quickly turned on her heel and trotted down the hallway, eager to get back to Moe's company. Her boots clicked against the tile floor and her hair swished with her steps.

She made her way quickly to the training room, letting herself calm down and focusing on what techniques the small Asian girl could teach her. She was eager to learn how to be stronger. The way she killed took little to no strength. Her victims being unsuspecting and weak humans. Now that she was in a world filled with other vampires, lycans, elves, and trained assassins, she'd have to be better with her defenses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Petite yet Deadly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly Empty

Back to top Go down

Petite yet Deadly
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Corridors-
Jump to: