Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Petite yet Deadly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 pm

While Jene had been talking to her grandmother of sorts, Moe had set up a large area of the training room with straw dummies.

She was currently in the middle of a deadly beautiful fan dance.

She moved gracefully across the floor, her long hair floating out around her as she moved.

Occasionally she'd lash out with her fans and they'd slice into a dummy, cutting cleanly into the straw.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:49 pm

Jenevieve entered the training room and folded her arms as she watched Moe do her enticing and dangerous dance routine. Graceful and deadly. Jenevieve smiled slightly as she watched, impressed with the air of certainty in which Moe moved with.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Her dance lasted a few minutes more before she stopped and bowed, fans sliding shut with a metallic noise.

The woman's eyes flickered open then passed over the dummies. Each dummy had been cut cleanly in half.

She smiled at Jene when her eyes rested on the vampire. "Did everything go okay with Grandma?"
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Jenevieve tilted her head as their eyes met. She shook her head slightly smiling.

"More or less." She said, her cheeks getting slightly pink again. "I'm most impressed at your routine by the way. It's elegant and frightening all at once. Just what I want to be." She confided with a grin, her tone soft but carrying an ounce of power. Oh how she loved power.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:10 pm

"Fan fighting is all about power hidden within beautiful movements."

She padded forwards towards the woman, flicking a fan open.

She held it out delicately with both hands. "It looks like a completely normal fan." The way it had been painted and lacquered made it look like a wooden slatted fan.

"That's part of my technique. No one will bat an eyelid if an Asian girl carries around a fan." In a quick movement, she had the fan in one hand and a cut along the finger tip of the other. She had sliced across her own finger with the edge of the fan.

"Its a hidden danger."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:18 pm

Oh yes, Jenevieve was definitely impressed with the elf-lycan hybrid. Her eyes flickered at the sight of the woman's blood though, her throat suddenly feeling dry. She swallowed to try and get composure of herself. Now was not the time to feed and Moe was not the person to drink from.

"I love it." She said, referring to the technique Moe used. She wasn't only powerful, she was clever as well.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:32 pm

"We may have to try and find something different for you, though."

She pursed her lips, eyes trailing over the woman slowly. "Needles? Daggers hidden in hair combs?"

She'd have to think about that one. It would be a little odd if a non-Asian woman carried around fans. This was another part of assassination work you had to be careful of - working out cultural differences and the like. What could be accepted and what couldn't.

The Hybrid held her fan out. "Here, try and slice into one of the dummies with this."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:52 pm

"A sword, hidden in an umbrella. I often carry one with me, for fashions sake as well as for it's practical uses." She said quickly, as if she didn't even have to think before she spoke. She pursed her lips at the idea of the daggers.

"But I like your comb suggestion as well. Both would do wonderfully. Now to only find someone talented enough to craft such a thing." She mused, thinking there had to be someone somewhere in this mansion that had that capability.

She gracefully took the fan once Moe offered it to her and studied it momentarily. What a wonderful and elegant way to die, having your throat slashed by a beautiful weapon such as this. If Jenevieve were to meet her end she'd want to go out with something like this being the cause. A morbid thought but it didn't disturb her too much. She knew life lingered after death, the dead speaking to her every now and then. She tried to ignore them most of the time though. Their stories made her stomach churn, and deep down she had a fear that someone in particular would find her. Someone who had since passed long ago.

The vampire approached one of the dummies that remained intact. She let the fan open up and sliced down against the hay with one quick movement of her arm. The material wasn't cut clean in half, but a deep gouge now ran through the straw, causing lose pieces to fall to the floor. Not bad for someone with little experience. A proud smile came to Jenevieve's lips. She was no where near as elegant and powerful as Moe was, and she knew that. But she was eager to make progress.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:12 pm

She pursed her lips then ran her tongue over her lower lip.

"A sword hidden in a parasol would be a good idea in theory, but its not very practical." It wasn't easy to keep an umbrella with you at all times. In most places, you had to leave your umbrella at the door.

It was okay for outdoor use but not really good for indoor use.

"I can ask Grandma if she knows anyone." Giacinto knew everything about everything; she'd be able to help the two of them with this.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:33 am

Jenevieve nodded her head, agreeing with Moe's statements.

"If I may be so bold, is she really your grandmother? Or is that just a term of endearment? I didn't think that Giacinto mothered any children." She said, hoping she wasn't crossing any impolite boundaries.

Her curiosity had gotten the better of her. But she felt a bit more relaxed around Moe. The girl was friendly after all.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:41 am

Moe shook her head. "All her children died young."

The two of them had had a long conversation about the Succubus' children.

"She was mated to my Grandaddy years ago. They're not mated now but I like her a lot so I call her Grandma. She doesn't mind." Moe smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:51 am

And that was why she normally didn't like to pry like that. Depressing topics such as that always managed to come up. Once you get to know people more you have to find out about their sad secrets. And everyone had them.

Jenevieve didn't know how to respond to that. She wasn't the tender caring type, to offer a saddened expression and a sympathetic apology. But she wasn't heartless either. Well... at least not completely.

"I see. I apologize, I shouldn't have brought it up." She said emotionless. It would be best to just stick to the training and not ask questions.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:29 am

"She's gotten over it," she sighed softly.

The Hybrid didn't know how; to lose a child must have been terrible. But Giacinto had lost hundreds of children in her life.

Moe guessed that if things happened repetitively you got used to them to some extent. She had been the same with her beatings.

She took a few steps back. "Try to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:55 am

"That's not something you just get over. One can tell themselves that they have as a cooping mechanism. But you never forget the faces of those you love who you've lost." The vampire thought to herself. She wasn't going to vocalize any of her thoughts on the situation further. She opted to keep them to herself.

Jenevieve tilted her head at Moe's instruction. She knew in her mind that the young girl was far more experienced, and not matter how hard she tried she wouldn't be able to kill her. She foresaw some sort of pain in it for herself more then anything else.

But as the old saying goes, no pain no gain.

The young woman extended her fangs from her pretty little mouth and claws from her elegant fingers. In a swift movement she dashed at the little Asian woman, ready to strike. She knew before going into it she would fail. She braced herself for a block attack.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:00 am

"Don't hesitate," was her first comment when the woman cocked her head.

Hesitating made the job harder; got you killed.

She didn't block the attack. Her body arched as she tilted backwards into handstand before pushing herself into a cartwheel around the woman.

"Don't let your foe get behind you," she whispered in the woman's ear as she wrapped her white hair around her palm and forced the woman to her knees.

"You have a lot to learn about assassination, Gladstone-san."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 am

The young vampire let out a gasp as she felt her hair get tugged back, being forced to her knees. She looked up at the lycan elf hybrid with wide, red eyes.

And then a smile crept to her crimson lips. She liked this one. She liked this one a lot. She stood up and brushed herself off.

"You're right. And it appears that I have the perfect tutor." She said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:58 am

Moe smiled brightly as her hands clasped behind her back. Her disposition had changed from stern killer to childish girl in a split second.

"I'd love to teach you all you're willing to learn, Gladstone-san. I jsut hope I can be a good tutor for you."

She hadn't taught anyone to do anything except cook before and cooking wasn't really the same as becoming an assassin. So she hoped she'd be a good enough teacher.

She'd give it her best, anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:05 am

The decoratively clad woman brushed her fingers through her snowy white hair, helping get it more in place after being tugged on. She liked Moe's style. It was clean and quick, how she wanted to be. She wasn't too into the messy gory way of killing.

"Right. So, first thing to note is to not hesitate. I'll be sure not to make that mistake again." She said, more speaking out loud to herself, verbalizing her own thoughts.

"And of course I have to work on not letting the enemy get the upper hand by getting behind my back. Any tricks on how to do this Miss Moe?" Jenevieve asked, a respectful and yet friendly tone to her voice. The way she treated Mrs. Leon was going to be far different then when they first met not that long ago.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:16 am

Moe nodded with a smile.

Not letting people get behind her had been something she had struggled with for the first couple of decades when she had been learning to fight.

"Watch your opponent's feet. The feet can tell you a lot about how a person is going to move. How far apart they are, their angle, flush against the ground or only on the balls of their feet."

Moe's raised her left foot until she was stood on the ball of it, arms raised in the air. "See here? I'm going to move right. Can you tell me how you know that from looking at my feet?"
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:20 am

Jenevieve placed her hands on her hips and looked at the other's feet.

"Well that's easy. It's because you're going to press away from it, the opposite direction being right." She stated, all ready noticing how just taking in the opponents stance alone can give away their next move.

She would have never thought of looking at the feet. But now that it had been pointed out to her, it was so obvious.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:24 am

"Good, you can tell stances."

Her eyes flickered over the woman. "But a foe won't stand and wait for you to identify their stance. You have to be quick and react accordingly."

Her feet moved quickly, the foot flat against the ground swiveling to the side. Her other foot raised high as her body tilted backwards.

The high roundhouse kick stopped just short of Jenevieve's head before she dropped back into a casual stance.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:30 am

Jenevieve's eyes locked onto the lycan elf hybrid's feet as she moved. In a split second it happened, but the vampire was ready.

Surprisingly, she had moved into her own defensive position, and her hand was up between her face and the small girl's foot, ready to block. She grinned, feeling proud of herself for being ready for that.

She wasn't experienced in assassination, assault, or offensive like moves. But negation and blocking was something she had had training in, thanks to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:36 am

"Well done," she complimented with a smile.

"You can keep up with that speed, but can you keep up with anything quicker?"

Her feet shifted shoulder length apart and her fists darted out, striking each of the vampire's shoulders then her solar plexus.

The blows barely touched the woman. They wouldn't even do so much as make full contact. They wouldn't hurt or wind her at all.

"People are fast and you have to look at more than just their feet."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:45 am

Her eyes darted about but before she could register the actions, her instructor had all ready made the three potentially fatal blows.

She swallowed and nodded her head, understanding. Just when she was starting to feel dauntless Moe had put her in her place again. Coming from anyone else this feeling would have hurt the vampire's pride and made her resent the person. But seeing as Moe was the one teaching her to be better, she was grateful that her tutor could do this. She realized it was what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:58 am

"Assassins have a dangerous job. They have to be trained for any situation."

She began circling the woman slowly.

Would she remember the rule of not letting people at your back?

"We have to be ready for our target to know how to defend themselves and fight. We have to be ready to face more than one person. guards are getting more and more common nowadays. it was much easier to kill someone a century ago than it is now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Petite yet Deadly
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Corridors-
Jump to: