Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Petite yet Deadly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Jenevieve made sure to keep eye contact with the shorter woman. She wanted to learn all she could, so repeating the same mistakes would be shameful on her part. She followed the lycan elf's emerald eyes as she swirled around her, turning herself when appropriate.

"Assassination I'm not sure if I'm interested in. I merely have a blood lust and a need for protection. Human's are easy enough to kill. But now that I'm here with all of these beings far more powerful then I, I realized that I need to learn a thing or two for my own safety." She explained. She'd hoped the Asian woman wouldn't be disappointed by this.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:54 pm

She smiled a little when Jene followed her with both eyes and movements. Good, she was quick to learn lessons.

She wasn't disappointed by the woman not wanting to go into assassination.

She understood the need to defend yourself; she had lived in a pack of only violent males for a century and a half.

Moe jolted forwards, faking a punch to her left shoulder before going for her right. She had put some force behind this one. At the very least it'd leave a bruise for a while.

"Then that's what I'll teach you."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Jene's eyes grew wide as Moe not only threw a punch, but faked her out as well. The vampire stumbled back and held onto her shoulder, looking at Moe with surprise.

"...Ow!" She said, in a snooty voice. But before anything else could happen a large grin made it's way across her face. She was beautiful when she smiled, something that not many people would ever see.

A melodic giggle escaped her lips as she continued to hold her shoulder. She shook her head as she laughed out genuinely. Moe was only the second coven member to see this side of the young vampire, it was rare to make her truly laugh.

"Well I'm assuming that's going to be the first bruise of many under your leadership Miss Leon." She said after gaining some composure, smiling big still. She bowed, showing the lycan/elf respect in her own cultures way.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:57 pm

Moe shook her head softly when the woman cried out. If she thought that was painful, they had to work on raising her pain tolerance.

The Hybrid returned the bright smile, marveling over how beautiful the woman looked. It was petty how jealous she was of the woman in that moment. Jene was beautiful, Moe was only cute.

"Yes, definitely the first of many Gladstone-san."

Moe bowed in return.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 am

It was true, Jenevieve Gladstone had not been exposed to much physical pain in her life. The worst she'd experienced was terrible though, a one time experience that still made her chest burn in agony with the memory.

"Good. You'll make a tough woman out of me yet." She said once straightening up. "But I'll always be a lady of course." She added, wanting to make that clear for some odd reason, always needing to impress.

"And that's just why I'm glad you're the one to guide me. You're perfect." She expressed matter of fact like. It wasn't common the vampire gave compliments, but she wasn't opposed to doing so when it was due. And in this case she definitely thought it was true.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:09 am

Moe smiled brightly.

"I wouldn't be cruel enough to make you give up your femininity." The woman was feminine and beautiful, no matter how jealous she was of her looks, she couldn't make the woman give up her femininity.

she tucked her fringe behind her ear with a soft hum, smiling at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:17 am

"You know not everyone is like us Moe. Not everyone understands that someone can be lady like and deadly at the same time. That's what makes us a threat... well... you at least. But soon me as well." She coo'd with a grin, getting into a defensive position.

"Come at me again, I want to see if I can block you this time." She said, eager to keep learning and practicing. Her red eyes flickered with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:24 am

her lips curved. "Many people are stuck in a world of black and white where girls have to be perfect lady like housewives and nothing else." She shook her head with a sigh.

She couldn't understand people that had black and white views like that.

The woman didn't give Jene a warning. One second she was smiling and talking, the next the heel of her hand snapped out to strike the vampire's solar plexus. Would she be able to block that? It wasn't the fastest or strongest she could be, but it wasn't all that weak or slow, either.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:46 am

The vampire was ready this time, having asked for it. Had she not, Moe would have been able to catch her completely off guard.

She moved out of the way quickly and grabbed Moe's wrist, pulling her forward as she moved back. Her plan was to try and let herself get behind the other small woman. Were she more experienced in offensive moves, she would have tried to throw an elbow into Moe's back. But instead she just thought to make the elf lycan stumble.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:30 am

As Moe was pulled, she swung around on one foot, her free hand curling around Jene's stomach.

If the woman had been quicker, she probably wouldn't have been able to do this. Jene needed to work on her speed if she wanted to win in a fight against people like Moe.

And now they were at a stalemate. Moe was stood behind the woman, one arm around her waist and her wrist bent awkwardly. They could both do damage here. Jene could break her wrist with a twist of her hand and she could wind the woman or possibly much worse if she tried.

"Yield?" she asked softly?
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:36 am

Jenevieve's cherry eyes flickered with excitement. A big grin made it's way to her face. She had gotten Moe to ask for a yield!

She realized her maneuvering had been far from perfect, and that was obvious by the way the Asian woman had her hand around her waist.

"How do I know that isn't some sort of test or trick question~?" She asked. She would be more then happy to let Moe go, as they were in a stale mate situation.

She lowered her voice to a taunting and somewhat creepy whisper.

"I just want you to know, Miss Leon, that were this were a real combative situation I'd show absolutely no mercy~" She coo'd before letting the other's wrist go.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:07 am

"If I wanted to hurt you, I wouldn't have asked for a yield."

The woman needed to know that she wouldn't be standing as she was if the Hybrid was going to hurt her.

Her lips curled into a smile.

"If this were a real combative situation, Gladstone-san, you wouldn't have been able to touch me," she purred in returned as she took a step back, rubbing at her wrist gently.

"You were good, though. You'd be able to go against a novice fairly easily."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:41 am

Jenevieve let out a soft chuckle at the woman's response. All that she said was definitely true and the vampire knew it.

"All right fair enough." She smiled. "I was just saying." She straightened out her dress and placed her hands on her hips.

"To be honest though I'm just glad I was able to keep you from striking me. Even if you weren't going your hardest." She admitted, the small grin still on her face.

"It's like your a viper for god sake. How do you do it?" She asked, hoping the woman would give her some tips she could use.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:49 am

Moe stood straighter again as pulled her shorts up a little.

She smiled at the woman. "Yes, you did very well. It looks like I won't have to teach you as much as I first thought, Gladstone-san."

Her lip twitched a little.

"I had to learn under pressure. I was thrown into assassination to gain money for my Clan and it was kill or be killed and I refused to be killed."

She pulled her fan out of the waistband of her shorts and began toying with it idly.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:36 am

Jenevieve nodded her head and clasped her hands together in front of her skirt.

"Thank you Moe." She responded to the compliment. She then listened to the woman with intent red eyes.

The vampire couldn't imagine being placed into a situation like that.

She was raised by a fairly normal set of parents, aside from of course their supernatural race. They were loving and protective of their only daughter.

Since Moe was the first lycan she had ever really met, Jene was still very ignorant to their culture and way of life.

"No wonder you are so strong Miss Leon." She said, her voice softer and less playful now. She hoped she hadn't offended her teacher with bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:51 am

Moe smiled at the woman. "I speak nothing but truth, there's no reason to thank me."

The woman shrugged a little.

"I've had to be." She flung the fan in a fast movement.

It sailed through the air before embedding itself in a dummy.

"Don't trust Elves to treat a Lycan very well. They never do," she sighed softly as she padded towards the dummy to retrieve her fan.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:32 am

Jenevieve watched the quick way in which Moe let her fan slice through the air and pierce the straw figure. It was beautiful to her the way Moe could be standing calmly one second and then dangerous in the next.

"I'll be honest, I know very little on elf or lycan culture. Aside from Taylor you're the first person of that blood I've met." She said calmly.

It was interesting of her to get more familiar with the traditions and standpoints of both elves and lycans, especially since she was living in a coven with so many of them now.

Around the time she had left it was predominately a vampire estate, but that was far different now.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:07 am

Her lip twitched as she tore the fan from the dummy.

"Most Elves are disgusting beings that don't deserve to live." Most of the Elves she had met, that was for sure. Perhaps there were nice Elves around but she definitely hadn't met them, only the odd outlier.

She snapped the fan shut and slid it into the waistband of her shorts again, inhaling sharply before giving a slow exhale, shoulders slumping as she did so.

She needed to stop getting so riled up over Elves.

Moe bowed at the woman apologetically. "I'm sorry for ranting at you."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:34 am

Jenevieve raised her brow at the words that Moe said, and the way that she said them. This one was full of surprises behind that sweet and innocent exterior.

The vampire waved her hand dismissively.

"No no Miss Leon it's quiet all right. What's the world without a little passion?" She asked with a faint smile coming back to her lips.

"I'm sure you don't think that way of our violet eyed friend now do you?" She asked, remembering the endearing terms she used when she spoke of Sparrow.

"Of course, Miss Longwood was an outcast from her tribe. Maybe that's what makes her special." Her tone was soft yet somewhat mysterious. There was something going on behind Jenevieve's eyes that she couldn't quiet contain.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 am

Her lips curled upwards a little when the woman didn't scold her.

She shook her head softly. "No, nee-chan is different."

Taylor was much nicer to her than her mothers side of her family. She had been able to relax and be herself around Taylor.

The woman glanced around the floor at the straw littering it then sighed softly. She'd have to clean this up now. Giacinto would quite happily kill her if she left the room in this state.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 am

The young vampire nodded her head in agreement to Moe stating that Sparrow was different.

Though she couldn't compare the woman to other elves, she knew just in Taylor's mere personality that woman had a spark to her that set her apart from others.

She noticed the soft sigh come from the other woman's lip and raised a brow.

"Something on your mind Miss Leon?" She asked.

The vampire would be more then willing to help clean the place if need be.

While she lived with her parents there were always servants there to keep the place looking nice. But ever since she lost that she taught herself to be a tidy and capable cleaner.

She was't above such things that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:03 am

"I'm just picturing how many ways Grandma could kill me."

Moe had an active imaginations so the number of ways was rather high.

The Hybrid knelt down and began gathering the straw into a small pile. Piling the straw up would make it easier to sweep it and bag it up.

"I hoped you learned a little today." She smiled up at the woman, green eyes closed. "I can teach you more another day when I'm better equipped to teach. I'll need some more weapons if I wan to teach you the art of concealed weaponry."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:15 am

Jenevieve brushed off her hands on her skirt before walking over and kneeling down beside the other petite woman.

She too began to help gather up the straw that littered the floor.

"I learned a lot." She said with a smile, looking down at the ground while she cleaned.

"The comb idea. That will be wonderful. I can hardly wait." She said with a somewhat evil grin on her otherwise lovely face.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:23 am

Moe nodded.

"I'll have to talk to Coven's smith and see if he can forge one for you. If not, I'll have to go searching the city for a good smith."

She had dealt with under the table weapon handling before. It wasn't all that difficult in Japan. It could be more difficult in Sicily, but she doubted it. If you knew the right people (Giacinto) you had a toe in all underground businesses and trades whenever you needed them.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 am

Once she had gathered as much straw as she could hold, she stood up again, looking down at Moe.

"I'd offer to go with you if it's done during the night." She said, not sure where to take the straw too, so she just waited for the woman.

"Also, I have a large sum of money, I'm more then willing to pay for however much this will cost." She added. Jenevieve would feel rather pathetic if she had someone else do all of this for her. She wanted to have a big hand in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Petite yet Deadly
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Corridors-
Jump to: