Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Petite yet Deadly

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Petite yet Deadly - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:42 am

"If we can get the Coven smith to forge for us, we shouldn't have to pay."

Moe stood with her own armful of straw and padded towards the corner of the room. She dropped the straw in a pile and picked up a roll of bags, tearing one off and shaking it out before stuffing it with her armful of straw.

"The smith is a vampire so I assume it'll be done during the night. If it is, I'll make sure to tell you so you can sit in on it."

She smiled at the woman as she turned back to pick up another armful of straw.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 am

The young vampire followed Moe, getting her own bag to stuff full of straw. The needles of hay poked at her soft and feminine hands, sensitive to any form of rough touch. She'd have to work on that some.

"Oh well that's perfect then." She said, glad to hear that there was a chance this could be done at night.

"But if I may ask, why would he do it for no money?" She asked, genuinely curious. It was rare in any time to find someone who would craft something for a person like that for no fee.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:44 am

Moe smiled as she carried another pile of straw to her bag.

"Grandma is a very family orientated woman and her coven is like her family. She likes us to act like a family."

She brushed off stray pieces of straw idly.

"She likes us to share our talents without demanding payment. Its something a family would do. Well, something a family should do," she corrected, thinking of her old Clan.

"And the Smith was once Grandma's husband so he'd do anything for her family."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 7:43 am

Jenevieve furrowed her brow in thought. Giacinto had never struck her as a family oriented woman, simply because she had been so different from Jenevieve's own family.

And the Elder had been married? She didn't seem like the settling down type. Was what the young vampire assuming friendliness actually a need to have a family? To feel close to others who also had no one?

She pondered these things silently, realizing that she really didn't know a thing about her Elder at all. The woman was a lot more complicated then the vampire must have taken her for.

"Perhaps I have misjudged my Elder" She muttered, without really realizing she said that out loud.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Moe's eyes flickered when the vampire murmured and she gave a small smile.

"Many people do."

She herself had thought of her as her species and not an individual person. She had just waltzed up wearing shorts so short they couldn't even be considered so and a shirt that showed off an inch of her stomach.

Moe's first thought had been that she was a whore.

But then she got to know the woman - a little reluctantly at first - and found out that she was very different than she had first thought.

The clothes meant nothing. What Giacinto clothed herself in was for comfort and to show off her assets so she could get the sex she needed. It was the woman under the clothing (or lack thereof) that you needed to get to know.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:32 pm

Jenevieve looked over at Moe with a small smile and then made sure to quickly get back to work cleaning the training room floor.

Once all the straw was gathered back into the bags and set where they belonged, the young vampire dusted off her hands and tried to tame her hair to the perfect way it was before. Only a few strands fell out of place but it was enough to drive Jenevieve crazy if she didn't fix it soon.

"Is there anything else you need me to do Miss Moe?" She asked, clasping her hands in front of her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:35 pm

She shook her head with a smile.

"No, we have everything done now."

The Hybrid stepped forwards and bowed to the taller woman deeply. "Thank you for taking interest in what I have to teach and I hope I see you soon to teach you other things that you'd like to learn."

She rose from her bow and smiled brightly, head cocking to the side. "I'll get in contact when I know more about the Smith."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:46 pm

With a soft smile Jenevieve bowed in return to show her respect for the woman.

"Miss Leon I'm honored to be able to have your guidance, so thank you." She said. It was rare Jenevieve outwardly showed respect and admiration for someone, but with the skill and Moe displayed she'd earned it.

"I look forward to it." She said with a nod. "I'm in the Terra wing, just for future reference. Though I suppose those with lycan senses don't need directions do they?" She asked with a grin, her red eyes actually holding an air of pleasantness to them.

"At any rate I believe I best be off now, thank you again for everything." She said, bowing one more time before turning to leave back towards her room to get settled in again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petite yet Deadly   Petite yet Deadly - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Petite yet Deadly
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Corridors-
Jump to: