Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Of magic and Anvils (anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Of magic and Anvils (anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Alexander was restless again after failing to find Taylor and seemingly anoying Alexis when things were going well.

so he decided to take up his old hobby - smithing.
it wasnt hard for him, he had many many years experience and his own personal fire lol!

he began by finding an old anvil from the outlying towns and shops and dragged it back. after he pulled out his old kit and began getting to work on it.
he still had an unfinished project which he decided to continue.

Alexander unraveled the project - a pair of bracers, silver and with an intircate design encarved in to them. next he unrolled a small package containing a small bar of hand mined mithril...very rare, very shiny.

his task was to mold th mithril into the carving to complete the piece. a very hard feet.

he set to the task almost immediately and in the confines of an aired room he heated up his portable furnace and filled his container will cold water.

several hours later the sound of a hammer hitting anvil in a sequence could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Taylor had wanted to spend some time in the garage, having just purchased a rather impressive BMW road bike that had a shit tonne of power

or more, will do once she's fixed it up

she had previously left it in her section of the garage and had the aprts she had ordered for it sitting near by it

however, as she neared the garages, she frowned

she could smell drago......and hear him in her garage

her lip curled and she lit a cigarette, ears tilting back as she walked into the garage

nothing was going to stop her from working on her new bike

when she walked in, she saw him Smithing

taking a moment to observe, she scoffed....somewhat amaturish.....he didn't do much Smithing if his slightly clumsy movements were anything to go by

she then carried on to the back, where her stuff was, and uncovered the bike, running her hands over the silver surface

it was spotted with rust along the body work, but much of that was being replaced and custom painted later, and there were parts that really couldn't be saved, but it was an easy task for her.

taking off her military style jacket, she pulled her goggles up from around her neck and over her eyes, shielding them from any rust that may fly into them or it's having Zeke spit in her eyes to clean and heal them.

she shivered at the thought...even though he may take a bit of amusement from it.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 am

Alexander continued hammering and took no notice of the elf as she walked into the garage. he was slightly cursing at how out of pratice he was and decided to take a break and compose himself.

he had only mananed to work a small piece of mithril from the main group and shape it into part of a rune the right size and texture for the bracers.

he turned and removed his now smoldering top (he really doesnt care) and streched his arms and neck before fully noticing the elf.

"taylor..." is all he said.
he was still nursing mental wounds from what she had done but they were fading.
in all honestly he wished to be a friend to the elf...elves make fun friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:38 am

Longwood to you. only friends can call me Taylor. you're no friend of mine. was her instant responce, not looking up from her work as she picked up a ratchet and 10mm quarter drive socekt and set about taking apart the bike, removing everything that couldn't be saved

she still nursed a grudge against Drago, hating the fact that she had once tried to befriend him, then that going sour and ending up with him trying to aid Lex in breaking her

he suggested the burning of the forest at a time she needed it most, he suggested planting conspiracy in her mind

she hated that

so she felt no regret for what she had done to him...she could have done so much worse should she be given the time

she felt something dark rise up in her at those thoughts, but pushed it back down

long story short, she was not on good terms with the draconic dhampire
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:58 am

Alexander laughed quietly and stared at her. "miss longwood it is then" he bowed " tell me because ive been 'dying' to know, what happened with Alexis?" yes he knew exactly what he was doing, metioning her name might get a responce as he acidently di with Alexis a few hours prior when they where talking and he was teaching her about elemental harmony.

"she seems a lot more open now". a smile on his face "alot more free"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:28 am

well....if you were to know, i'm sure she would have told you if you've already spoken to her prior. if not, then give me a reason to tell you now she said in the same tone as before

she wouldn't show any form of reaction in front of this man

she, however. had the sudden urge to wrap her fingers around his throat and strangle the life out of him

it was none of his business...and it was something she wanted to smooth out with Lex...but that would take a great deal of time

but Drago wasn't helping her already foul temper
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:00 am

Alexander chuckled slightly "shes geting there, seems shes still really off with you"

he cracked his knuckles and his neck before grabbing a chair and sitting down on it

"seems she was scared of you fire, that you use it only as a weapon... is that true?"

he dispised people who believed fire was only a weapon of destruction...he taught Alexis that wasnt the case, but had only just scratched the surface.

and from what he had heard taylor was quick to anger... so why was she soo calm right now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:21 am

Taylor paused at hearing that Lex was doing better, allowing a twitch of a smile as she continued her work again

she was glad that the woman was back, as she hadn't heard news of her being back just yet, and that she was relativly stable

however, she growled at drago's comment on the fire

don't make me out to be a fool. i know it's not just for destruction. if i thought that i wouldn't have the control i do when it comes to fire manipulation. i've found ways of using it to heal as well, and to save lives with it. don't think me as some novice she said in an even voice, but her glare was dark and cold as she pushed up her goggles for a moment to look at the other properly

she then put them back down, finishing off her work and then put her tools to the side once the bike was stripped down

but i would also be a fool to not see the destructive capability and to utilise it. i'm a Bounty Hunter. and one of the best. i use any and all tools at my disposal to get my pay check at the end of each Bounty....however, Alexis is a different case that will never be completed. she added on, finishing her cigarette and lighting another one
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 am

" i do not make you out to be a fool, a fool would have snapped by now, you have not"
a clear point the old taylor he remembered was short tempered.

"so i just have one more question if you will allow me that courticy"
he relaxed but his eyes burned with intensity directing at taylor.

"who was it that burned down her home?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:42 am

Taylor couldn't help but stare blankly at Drago

giving him a deadpan stare, she spoke

are you stupid? she asked in such a blunt tone it hurt

who the fuck did this guy think he was?

she gave a grin though that wasn't pleasant at all. it was dark and menacing

of course i didn't you mong. i didn't even know the girl had a brother till a while back. i'd only found out about her through an insane bounty, and that was a century a go. i hunted her down a while prior to finally binding her the first time. but that's it. i didn't even know her last name. all i remembered was the bounty, the head count she raked up, and the fact she would be an awesome challenge as my younger self said. besides. i only kill with reason. i'm picky about my Bounties. she said

inside, she was laughing hard

this idiot really thought she was the one to burn down Alexis's home and family?!

it was so laughable she let out a snicker

don't go ahead and assume things when you don't have all the facts. idiot. it'll get you killed. you're lucky i grew up as i would have laughed in you face and shot you for being such a disrespectful idiot and for being such a greenhorn it hurts. she scoffed and then began unpacking some of the parts by her bike

you're older than me, but more of a greenhorn than someone half my age. never ever assume anything about me. ever. i more often than not prove people wrong. she said, picking up a bit of body work and looking it over for dents and scratches
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Aleander Laughed at her blunt question and wiped a fake tear from his eye.
"stupid? no not me, if i were stupid i would be dead by now"
such an interesting elf, yet still so nieve... did she really take everything on base value?

the next part made him laugh even more "wow i havent heard that insult in many a year, usually its monster or freak."a small smirk on his face "you pick your bounties? and pre tell is your criteria for suck bounties?" he really was interested in a sarcastic kind of way.

"such an idle threat from an elf carrying gun, tell me do you know what happens to metal when its heated?, and assume? i assumed nothing, it was you who assumed, i merely asked a question that needed an answer".
she really thought he was a true greenhorn? wow she really does assume too much.
"then prove us wrong elf, tell us what you know and then see the realisation"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Taylor then cooled off instantly again, her eyes hardening

and there, Drago, is why you're a green horn. you snapped at that as quickly as i would have a while back. she said, turning her back on the creature

she saw no true threat in this one
however, every sense was aware and she was ready to react to anything

you assumed that i was assuming things. i was simply watching. your glare told me enough that you accused me of burning down Alexis's home. not only that, you still hold a grudge against me for what i did in your mind. and don't even bother telling me you don't. it's clear in your eyes and the fact you're reacting like you are now. she explained cooly, and pulled her goggles back over her eyes before beginning her work on repairing her bike

as for your questions, yes. i do know what metal is like when heated. but it depends on the metal itself. in fact, i made the guns i'm currently carrying from ore. i'm a Weaponsmith and Blacksmith. i am also a mechanic, so the mechanisms of these items are something i can easily create given time. so how metal reacts with heat is something i'm familiar with. she stripped out the engine and used some shadows to bring about the new one and put it in place while she secured it. as for my Bounties. they must have a genuine purpous, and to be just. i don't do needless killing. i'm not a Murderer. just a Killer she said, grunting a little as she tightened some bolts and secured the mounts for the engine
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Alexander grinned then sighed.
"believe it or not you were the one to snap, my intentions when first seeing you here were to try to make amends...i see now that is impossible."he stated as he stood and walked to the exit.
"and the stupid thing was i was going to try and appologise, and thats hard for me to do. i hope your happy."
He collected his things and headed for the door shaking his head on muttering to himself the only audiable words being, weak, idiot and never again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:01 am

Taylor rolled her eyes

she didn't want to make amends with someone like him.

why the hell should she

she found it still insanely hard to apologise and ask forgiveness, and she got turned down multiple times

she shrugged off his mutterings

the less contact she has with him, the better

she flicked her wrist idly, shadows raising from the ground and picking up the anvil to throw out the garage door

don't forget that. i don't want that cluttering up my part of the garage. she called over her shoudler before returning to her work, quietly chuckling at his mutterings

give me a reason to befriend you and my tune may change. until then, i won't even second glance you unless i'm hunting you. she murmured, taking a drag on her cigarette and chuckling quietly
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:13 am

A loud crash and a sarcastic "thankyou" followed the chucking of the anvil and a crack of trees as the anvil was then hurled into the woods.

the anvil had hit him square in the back and it had hurt, alot.
after chucking the anvil away Alexander proceded to the mansion, his muttering constant and self annoyed.

As he left he barely heard what she said.

a reason? he was willing to apologise to her! is what he was thinking. why now would he go out of his way to do anything for her?

dark thoughts started drifting through his head about families but he managed to push them away, he still had his morals to never involve innocents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:38 am

she chuckled again, continuing her task and shaking her head

however, despite her words, she did feel a twinge of guilt she guessed.

she knew it wasn't nice being rejected after trying to seek forgiveness

perhaps if he'd found her in a better mood would she have considered it

but right then, she was ain a horribly foul mood, wanting nothing more than to be left alone in her garage with her vehicals, some dubstep playing in the background, some peace and quiet, a few cans of beer and her smokes

that was why she went to the garage

but then Drago was there, intruding on personal space (she claimed it as no one ever went to the garages really) and reminding her of times she didn't want to, serving only to make her mood worse, especially when he began butting his nose into another's business and accusing her of things

it didn't bode well for Drago from the beginning

however, she now knew to keep on her toes and to make sure he didn't do anything stupid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of magic and Anvils (anyone)   Of magic and Anvils (anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Of magic and Anvils (anyone)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garages-
Jump to: