Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dreaded Realisation

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

Dreaded Realisation  Empty
PostSubject: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Aeker lay sprawled out on the grass, his torso propped up on his elbow as a book sat lazily against his bent knee.

He had only woken an hour ago and found himself alone in bed so he decided to grab one of the many books he had not finished reading and relaxing out in the courtyard.

He looked at peace and calm, the top few buttons of his shirt were undone and the collar lay open lazily against his neck as his unbound hair lay fanned out around him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Aodh had skidded off back to their room to pick up a pair of jeans that didn't resemble ribbons before he began searching for his boyfriend.

If he were an Aeker that wasn't currently occupied with a horny Lycan, where would he be...?

Where had he seen Aeker outside of the bedroom?

Living room. Empty.

Kitchen. Nope.

Courtyard. Bingo.

Aodh crept up behind the man with a little grin. He dropped to his knees silently and nuzzled his face into the vampire's neck, pressing his lips against the skin. "Evening." he had debated adding 'kitty-cat' onto the end to repeat their first meeting but he had decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Aeker had been deep into his book as the lycan came up behind him, jumping slightly when the man kissed him before melting into the man's touch.

"Evening Schätzchen."
He tilted his head back and smiled up at the man before leaning up and kissing him softly.

"What manner of trouble have you managed to get into today?"
He asked with a soft chuckle as he closed his book and placed it down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 pm

Aodh chuckled when his vampire jumped.

He shifted so his legs were either side of Aeker's hips and his fingers ran through the long silver hair. He purred softly into the kiss.

"Nothing too bad. Training exorcise with Coilean and Alek." A good excuse to tear into his brother and father.

He began partitioning Aeker's hair with a soft hum. A simple fishtail braid today.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Aeker nestled in against Aodh, leaning forward enough that it made it easy for the man to do his hair.

"Well your legs and arms are intact so I can only imagine that it went well then."

He sighed happily and gazed back at the man, a small smile slowly gracing his lips.

"Looks like you have a few new additions to your pack."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:47 pm

"Coilean came out of it worse," he sang. He really had torn into his brother. So had Alek. The two of them had really torn into his little brother.

His fingers weaved quickly and effortlessly through the vampire's hair, leaving behind a tight, neat fishtail braid.

"Yeah, we're growing pretty fast. I'm happy. Lots of new meat to pick on." he smirked darkly.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:03 pm

He chuckled softly and tried to refrain from shaking his head at the lycan, not wanting to disturb him as he worked.

"I'd keep an eye on those new twins, Anastasia and Dmitri, I've only met the girl, pleasant little thing but I suspect there is a something unstable about them."

Aeker did not know much about the lycan pack but the way Ana had talked about silver and her upbringing set off small alarm bells in his head.

He still debated internally about whether or not to tell Aodh about the self inflicted silver burns, it was not his place but he worried the girl would fall back into old habits.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:28 pm

"Move and I'll hack it all off," he threatened lightly as his fingers weaved through the vampire's hair a little quicker.

Aeker had a lot of hair for him to play with.

"I always keep an eye on twins. They cause a lot of trouble. I know from experience." He and his brother had caused a shit load of trouble for the pack. It was fun, but he wouldn't tolerate anyone else doing it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm

"I highly doubt you could bring yourself to cut off my hair, and if you did, I'd be sure that I got you back for it, tenfold."

He threatened in return as he stilled, sitting motionless against his boyfriend.

"These two more so than others I suspect, they have been self inflicting silver burns on themselves.
Her arms were riddled with scarring."

He muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:42 pm

"If you annoyed me enough, I would," he replied, giving the braid a sharp tug before he carried on. He was just over half done with it now. Aeker had a lot of hair to braid and the fishtail braid took a lot of time when you were doing it neatly; even with his non-human speed.

Aodh snorted. "Who the fuck self inflicts silver? They've gotta be doolally."

He shook his head. "They wont find any silver, though. The others have strict orders not to give any Lycan silver and the only two of us that have silver are me and Alek."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm

He hissed softly as Aodh tugged on his hair, glaring softly at the lycan.

"If you want me to sit still then isn't tugging on my hair a little counter productive?"
He asked, smirking softly.

"I'm sure they could buy silver easily enough in town, I think it stems from some sort of conditioning from their 'father' I'm not sure, it's not really my place to pry."

Leave the lycan problems to the lycans, pack matters were none of his concern, Aodh was informed and that's all he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:53 pm

"Put a sock in it."

He shook his head. "We can smell silver. If they want to get silver from town, they'd have to be pretty damned sneaky."

The Lycan gave a hum as he rifled through his pocket, pulling out a black ribbon and tying off the braid. "All done."

He pulled Aeker's back and pressed his lips to the vampire's for a deep kiss.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Aeker chuckled softly as Aodh told him off, it was amusing to hear the lycan telling him to be quite instead of the other way around.

He smiled up at the lycan as he was pulled back, returning the kiss as his hand reached up to stroke the man's cheek before tangling in his hair.

"Ich liebe dich."
He muttered softly, pulling the lycan down by his hair to give him another kiss.

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:13 pm

Alexis had woken up and decided to go into town to hunt, perhaps to the beach to catch some teenagers who were up to no good.

She chuckled to herself at the thought of it.
As she stepped outside she caught a familiar scent, Aeker, he had been avoiding her lately and she was eager to see him.

She had not laid eyes on him since she dumped him on her bedroom floor, she needed to talk to him about it.

Alexis followed the scent, jogging towards the courtyard.

Her mouth dropped open in shock as she took in the scene in front of her.
Golden eyes going wide when she watched her brother confess his love for Aodh as they kissed.

"Aeker...Aodh..."
She muttered in a small voice that was barely a whisper.

They were together? Her face paled slightly as her hands clenched into loose fists.

She cast her eyes to the floor, not wanting to watch anymore of what was happening in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:27 am

"Tá mo chroí istigh ionat, céadsearc," he murmured softly.

He leaned into the fingers stroking his cheek with a soft purr, bright eyes sliding shut.

The Lycan returned the kiss eagerly, one hand gripping the man's braid, the other pressing against his back to pull him closer.

He was too occupied to sense the woman stood staring at them.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:38 am

A grin spread across his lip as Aodh spoke, moving closer to him as his hair was pulled softly.

"You're going to have to teach me Irish, I can only imagine what you are saying and I know you wont repeat them for me in a language I know."

He smiled at him for a moment before going stiff at the whispered sound of his name.

He looked at Aodh with wide eyes before his head moved to face the direction of the sound.

"Oh no..."
He whispered before scrambling to his feet, standing in front of Aodh.

"Alexis I..."
He started, gaping at her slightly unsure of what she was going to do or what he should say.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:45 am

She simply looked between the two of them, unsure of who she was more mad at, her brow inching together.

"Is this why you've been avoiding me brother?"
She muttered in a small voice, looking up at him with pained eyes.

Her eyes left Aeker and moved onto Aodh.
"You lied to me."
She spoke a little louder, spite filling her words.

"You knew where he was and you lied to me!"
She yelled at him, her outstretched arm pointing to her brother.

Her small body shaking in anger.
"For a few days I though I had killed him and you left me in the dark!"

The days the followed her attack on her brother she had not sensed his presence or smell, she had truly thought she may have killed him until his scent was present in the halls again.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:59 am

"Maybe. If I feel like it." His lips curled into a grin. he quite liked Aeker not knowing what he meant.

His eyes flickered to the woman when Aeker's gaze turned to her.

Outside he looked uncaring, bored even. Inside, though, he felt panicked.

"Yes," he agreed. No use denying it, he couldn't fabricate a lie for that one.

"If I hadn't found him, he would have died." His voice didn't raise in his anger, but his eyes flashed dangerously. "I found him and half dragged him to the kitchen for blood. What you did was stupid and dangerous to his health."

He stood slowly and raised a hand to rest it on Aeker's shoulder. "He's not your personal chew toy."
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:11 am

Aeker's body was stiff but relaxed slightly under Aodh's touch.
He was right, Alexis had no hold over him anymore but at the same time it pained him to see his sister so upset.

"Alexis I didn't want to keep this from you, but I knew you would take it badly, I wanted to wait until you were more stable."

He kept his eyes locked on her in case she lashed out.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:21 am

She frown flatly and glared at Aodh menacingly.
"What we do together is none of your concern, he would of been fine, he always has been in the past."

She growled softly and stepped towards them, Aeker was her brother, he was meant to be with her.

"He's more my chew toy than he is yours."
She replied and glared at the marks that ran down the length of Aeker's neck.

She turned her eyes back to Aeker, a sad expression set deep within them.
"You didn't want to, but you did.
And worst than that you stayed away from me for so long Aeker, I need you..."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:29 am

"There's only so much abuse a body can take. It was unlikely that he would have survived if I hadn't fed him." He would have died of starvation before he recovered enough to stagger to the kitchen.

He raised his chin, staring down at the woman silently as she growled and stepped forwards.

"Neither of us own him, he isn't a possession to be chewed up and spit out." His hand slid down the vampire's arm to lace their fingers together.

He may have been possessive, but he knew he didn't own the Vampire. He could do whatever he wanted. He could hit him upside the head or leave if he didn't like something the Lycan did.

Aodh didn't own Aeker.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:40 am

Aeker gripped Aodh hand firmly, both for his own sake and to make sure the lycan didn't lash out at his sister.

Granted they were not currently getting along, they had a long history together and he could understand what it must be like for her to know that he had chosen someone else.

"Alexis, I'm sorry, but I love him and there is nothing you can do about it.
I know I promise to stay with you forever but you're not a little girl anymore, you are more than capable of making it without me by your side."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:50 am

"I would not of let him die, Aodh, I am not a monster.
I thought of all the people here I could trust you, yet you lie to me and steal my brother from me."

She glared at him again, her body still shaking angrily, how could they both do this to her.

A tear ran down Alexis' cheek as Aeker spoke, her brother was serious about this.

"Aeker no..."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 am

The Lycan squeezed Aeker's hand gently.

It was okay, he was calm.

"I didn't steal your brother, Alexis. I'm not keeping him from seeing you or locking him away. You'll be able to see him and talk to him and love him the same as you did before we began dating."

He knew what it was like to have your brother stolen away and he had hated that feeling. He wouldn't do it to anyone.

She had to understand that Aeker would still be around to protect her and lover her. he just wouldn't be fully devoted to her any more.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:10 am

"He's right Alexis, I'll still be here for you but you have to understand that I have dedicated my life so far to you, I need a life of my own.
I just can't keep living in your shadow."

He swallowed dryly as she began to cry, it really was breaking his heart to see her like this.

He turned to smile softly at Aodh as he slowly let go of the lycan's hand, taking a few steps forward.

"Come here."
He cooed to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreaded Realisation    Dreaded Realisation  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreaded Realisation
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next