Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A midnight walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

A midnight walk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:53 am

Alexander looked at valora's expression and swore quietly "Davit, looks like im carrying you then".

He picks her up, wrapping her thorougly with the jacket and proceeds to run for the nearest entrance, the sun quickly approaching.

As he is running he keeps repeating "its going to be fine, just keep under there no matter what".
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:55 am

she's a little shocked at being picked up and carried, but lets him, knowing she couldn't move right now besides curling up tightly under his jacket, shaking slightly.

she'd never been scared of anything other than her memories and sunlight
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 am

He runs as fast as he could keeping valora tucked close to him.

The sun starts to bear down pn him 100 meters from the entrance.

"Dear god o hope it still works" he whispers.

The sun now fully risen and starting to burn alexanders bare arms and head he jumps for the entrance and tumbles inwards, tucking valoras body so she lands ontop.

Alexanders arms very raw and slightly smoking.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 am

as Alex had been running, the coat hadn't covered Valora properly, and some of the sun's light reached her exposed left side.

as soon as the rays touched her skin, she couldn't hold back the scream that tore itself from her throat, making her shift sharply and accidentally knocking the jacket off of her, meaning the sun got to the rest of her, making her scream louder.

once they'd reached the cover again, Valora was heavily burnt, dark patches covering the right side of her face, heavily on her right arm and side, and raw red patches on her stomach and neck.

she wasn't screaming now that they were out of the sun, but she was still twitching and hung limply in Alex's arms, eyes unfocused and red with her fangs out as her head tilted towards Alex's shoulder, the left side of her face burnt slightly as well
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:46 pm

The screams are what had made alexander jump in the firsf place.

Alexander groaned as he hit his head on the top of the deccorated stair when landing.

He checked to see if valora was ok and was horrified at what he saw.

"Davit" he cursed under his breath.

Alexander quickly say the red eyes and protruding fangs. Two sure signs of intence hunger.

He bit into his wrist and lifted valora's head, ltting the blood run freely into her mouth.

"Drink" he said softly to her
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:32 am

as soon as the blood touched her lips, her eyes dilated, and she instantly reached up and grabbed Alex's wrist, latching onto it with her fangs and drinking deeply. she needed to drink. she needed the blood to heal.

however, moving too much hurt a great deal and was reminded of what she was like when tied to that stake
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:47 am

alexander held her steady allowing here to feed comfortably.
it brought back memories of when he was living in the forest when the Undercity became too much to handle.

" valora....im sorry, i should of protected you better"

he shifted slightly to give her more room to move even though she was still half ontop of him.

Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:49 am

she didn't hear his words, not really caring other than the sound of his heartbeat and the sound of blood rushing through his veins and into her mouth as she drank deeply, staring out at nothing as she drank
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:54 am

alexander watched her feeding and smiled sadly.

this had been his fault and he was deeply sorry for hurting one that was beginnig to become soo close to him.

" take as much as you need, i can handle it"

Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 am

gradually, she marks on her skin began to ease up, but they weren't, by any standard, fully healed or even half healed but healed enough that she'd be able to move around....she was going to be in bandages for a while

eventually, when she felt that Alex's blood pressure was getting low, she pulled away and carefully wiped her mouth for the blood

looking up at him, she felt ashamed for her weakness and taking so much blood from him

sorry.....
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 am

alexander merely shook his head. " it is I that should be sorry, i should of protected you better. ..... I...I...think I care for you...

Alexander looks away extremely embarrased.

her brought his wrist to his mouth and licked the area clean
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:16 am

Valora blinked a few times, her eyes going back to green.

she carefully got out of his arms, twinging at the aches and pains, but still stood next to him.

Alex.....i've only just met you.....i want to see what happens first......relationships aren't something i'm good with, and i want to make sure i get it right......heaven knows i'm not good for anybody if i'm honest...so lets see what happens first...declaring feelings like that really isn't my style.......*gives a small smile*
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:22 am

Alwxander stood up and looked at her. he simply noded his apology for his confession and grabbed his jacket.

why did I say that!!! arhhh Im sooo stupid....

he put the jacket back on and turned back to valora, his face now indifferent.

" ..... im sorry, it was wrong of me to place that upon you
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:27 am

grabbed his arm, ignoring the pain that shot through her arms and shoulders.

i'm.....sorry......relationships weren't allowed between others that hadn't been chosen by the parents in my family.....so, i'm hesitant.....i wanna see things first......sorry....really not your fault.....i'm just a bit fucked up
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 am

alexander looks at her with vacant eyes. " its ok... i understand. we can take this slow....

he bowed once and offered his hand in a formal appology.

"im... sorry if i have made you feel uncomfortable"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:34 am

kisses his cheek lightly after scoffing at the comment

*rolled her eyes* hardly. takes more than that to make me uncomfortable.......i play around with Gia on occasion for crying out loud *allows a small chuckle, but it maks her face and chest hurt from the burns* ugh....need to be bandaged

when injured, her masks and walls start crumbling a tiny bit as she's too weak to keep them up, and you can see she's not really all that cold
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:38 am

alexander smiled slightly at the mention of the lustful ancients name.

hmmm indeed, looks like fun. we must keep our hosts happy dont we

he winked knowingly at valora and laughed
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:40 am

she chuckled as well

but of course. after all, they house us, no? *grins and then winces* agh....okay, bandages really needed now....*feels the burns beginning to crack and weep*
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:11 am

Alexander nods and leads here down the stairs

" may i ask why you are soo badly affected by sunlight?
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:14 am

sighs heavily

in all honesty. i have no idea.....i've read many books from all over the world, memorising them.....i found nothing about a vampire being as sensitive as i am to sunlight.....it's near impossible, even for a pureblood...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:37 am

alexander ponders on the information and takes valora to the infirmary to get bandanged up

im glad lady lyssum isnt here. i suspect she wwould more likely prod you burns than try to help

alexander chuckles
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:39 am

smiles weakly
yeah....probably if i'm honest....*winces as a burn cracks and splits* ugh.....i hate this sensitivity
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:08 am

alexander smiles

" will you meet me in the astronemy tower later?

alexander walks over to a blood stained cabinet and retrieves some clean(ish) bandages.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 am

i see no reason not to. i'll see you at sundown?
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:26 am

alexander smirks knowingly.

um.... just before sundown if you wouldnt mind

he wraps her up and gets some water from a bottle.

here drink this, i dont care if you are a pure blood water still helps

he hands her the bottle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A midnight walk
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Roof-
Jump to: