Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Terrified and alone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

Terrified and alone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:01 am

Tahir felt an internal rush of relief settle through him. She was calmed down again. Now to just keep her this way.

He wanted to reunite her with her brother, they seemed to balance each other out and he figured that would be the best thing for her now.

He stood up slowly, not wanting to alarm her or make her think he was going to lash out.

Will you take me to your brother? I want to meet him.

He asked in a husky tone, looking into her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 2:10 am

Dmitri was worried about how long that Ana had disappeared for and had followed her scent down varoiurs hallways and corridors until she found her with another, absolutely huge, Lycan.

she was calm with him and not lashing out, so he guessed that this one was friendly and had calmed his sister down a great deal.

he knew that Ana would have been shaking and terrified after what had happened, and knew to leave her for a bit or she would lash out and make things worse.

no need to. i'm here. he murmured in a soft voice, having already turned into a Lycan to follow her scent easier, his clothes being carried in his mouth.

dumping them next to Ana's, he then went over to her, nuzzling against her face, Ana giggling and doing the same, both seeming to relax.

Dmitri bumped their noses together and they had a quick silent conversation that only twins can have before they both fully relaxed, their shoulders eased and tails swaying slowly.

Dmitri then settled down next to Ana as she curled up into his side, Dmitri accommodating so he was nearly surrounding Ana, and he looked over to the other Lycan with slightly foggy eyes.

thank you for taking care of my sister...she's....difficult to handle sometimes. he murmured fondly, nipping Ana's ears and making her giggle.

Dmitri was definitly the quieter of the pair, but was much more alert with his ears and the saner one of the two.

granted, he had his moments, but it was nothing like Ana's.

he had an air of calm quiet and vigilance.

Ana had an air of vibrant and hectic energy and watchfullness.

two halves of one person almost.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:08 am

Tahir looked up when the newest lycan approached them. He had the same blue eyes that Anastasia did.

He nodded his head in response to Dmitri thanking him. Patience was a trait he had, being the oldest of ten siblings. He also had plenty of experience dealing with traumatized people. War ridden countries are full of that.

He watched the way they interacted. It was good they had each other. Just like it was good the Persian man had Arzu. He suddenly wondered where she was and wanted to check up on her.

He knew she was most likely fine, but he had nearly lost her once and as such was always protective of her.

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:14 am

Ana, now that she had her brother there, was much calmer, and also more aware of subtlties and could read into finer points that she saw.

she saw that Tahir was slightly restless, a slight twitch here and there not adding up to the overall character of a calm and fairly still Lycan.

he wasn't stressed...but not relaxed either.

Dmitri noticed something as well...a similar scent to the other Lycan's, but not quite the same and most definately female....a Sibling?

the twins looked at each other and then at the Lycan.

Tahir? wassup? Ana asked, tilting her head slightly. you're twitching a little

the pair of them, when they were together, noticed a lot more, and had two sides of a mind to properly cut through to a person's core and straight to the truth of matters.

apart, they were formidable.

together, they were deadly.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:46 am

The wolf tilted his head, and if he could smile he could have.

I'm twitching?

He didn't even know he had a twitch. This girls eyes saw things even he didn't recognize in himself. Kind of nerving but he didn't mind.

Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 4:50 am

she gave a nod

da. your left shoulder and your lip a little. barely there, but i can see them. your eyes are a little bit distant as well. Ana said, bumping her nose against Tahir's muzzle

is it potentially to do with a sibling? i can smell someone else's scent that is similar to yours in a way it suggests a family relation. Dmitri asked, closing his eyes and resting his head on his paws.

he was the more well spoken and mature of the pair.

Dmitri looked to be relaxing, but his ears were high and picking up any noise within a 200 meter radius, not bothering to listen beyond.

it was too much effort
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:04 am

Yes, together these two defiantly were able to pin point and read him easily. Could he laugh he would have.

The large wolf stretched out his legs and then stood up straight again.

Just my sister. I all ready told Anastasia a bit about her. I'm sure you understand how being separated from your sibling too long can make you wonder if they are okay. Arzu is a strong woman but I can't help but want to make sure she's safe all the time.

He explained.

To be totally honest he wasn't worried of other's hurting her. He was worried she'd hurt herself. Her depression was getting worst.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:21 am

Dmitri chuckled softly and nodded, ears flickering before he lifted his head and placed it on Ana's back.

Da. i understand. i get a bit worried when Ana dissapepars. when it's for too long, it's usually messy. something...or someone...is usually broken he chuckled fondly, but a touch worridly.

Ana was in her own world for a minute so he knew she wouldn't be listening.

he took the opportunity to speak to Tahir without worrying about what he was saying.

he opened his hazy eyes and looked directly at Tahir.

Tahir. with my sister, thank you for looking after her.....as you've probably guessed, she's unstable and will have moodswings. if anything happens with her, give her physical contact as a wolf. she likes warmth and the feel of fur. it's the only thing we can remember about our mother. it was that it was warm and there was fur. however, if she's in a rage and tearing things apart, please let her be or get someone strong to try and pin her...she has insanely sharp teeth and claws thanks to Dad. she will do damage even to those much older if she's so lost in her anger she doesn't think at all beyond bloodlust and the Hunt. we once came across this really old Lycan that had once attacked me, thinking me easy game or something, and he left a scratch down my side...my guess was is that he was near your age. he paused and huffed, nuzzling his sister behind her ears while she still spaced and thought. he no longer walks properly and is blind. most likely dead now. she all but tore him up because she flew into such a rage.

dimitr was solemn and calm, his gaze worried as he curled more around his sister.

she was dangerous....and he full well knew the extent of that danger
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:36 am

Tahir looked back at Dmitri in the eyes when he spoke, listening to all he said. Four hundred or so years was a long time for a mortal to live, but in lycan standards it was still decently young.

The burly wolf shook his head.

Try to help her calm her anger Dmitri. One of these days she'll lash out at the wrong person. And then it will be too late. Do not let her get too confident in her power.

He advised, hoping the twin brother wouldn't take offense to his words.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:26 am

he sighed heavily, a small whine of almost desperation coming through.

that's the thing...i do...yet sometimes she gets around me. she know's me to well...and i'm dependant on her eyes because mine are next to useless...she knows this...and when she's angry, she exploits it....i know she's not the strongest out there...and she knows it better than me. we were raised fighting and...well, i'm sure she's explained already. She's not overly confident with her abilities...heck...most of the time she tries not to fight....but when she looses it...it's scary. i'm worried for the day she looses it with the wrong person Dmitri sighed, whimpering slightly.

he would have nightmares of his sister loosing it and snapping at the wrong person...and it ending in her death.

he'd be lost and not sure on what to do....besides the sure knowledge that he'd be following her not long after into death.

he wasn't scared of death...only of Loosing Ana in any way.

fuck...at one time he was at the reciving end of her rage.....the scars on his back still stung on really cold nights.

when she thought and was in control of her actions, she wouldn't fight.

any other time? when pushed to far?

it may well be the end of her...but she wouldn't be going down alone.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:20 am

Tahir nodded at Dmitri, understanding him in a way. He too had a sister that he couldn't control, even if her actions putting her in danger.

Arzu was thin, frail even. She wasn't eating and even though Tahir tried to deny it he knew deep down what she was doing.

He wanted to go see her, to make sure she was safe.

Dmitri... it's good she has you.

He communicated quietly.

I need to go now.

He said, heading off towards Arzu's room silently.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Romanov

Anastasia Romanov

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:25 am

Dmitri nodded.

da...go and see her. i can smell the nervousness on you know. thank you for finding my sister though....you've probably already helped her more than any of us could think....my sister may seem obvious and loud.....but she's got more subtlty than i'd like to think of....she's dangerous enough without them. Dmitri murmured, gently nudging Tahir as best he could while still coiled around his sister.

they'd be staying there for a little while, out of the way of others.

and good luck with your family as well....if you want aid, my sister and i may be able to help you. we can kinda say 'been there, done that' in some aspects he chuckled, ears flickering.

something must be up for the other to get riled up even slightly
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:33 am

The wolf gazed back at Dmitri, looking into his blue eyes.

He nodded his head in silent thanks for what the younger lycan had said before finally departing, turning the corner to turn into the Aria wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrified and alone   Terrified and alone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrified and alone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Halls :: Hall 3-
Jump to: