Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Complaining Right Off The Bat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 am

He gave a hum in answer.

Knowing Elves? He'd have to trust Aurick on that one. He didn't remember much about Elves from his first few years in the Tribe and, like information on Vampires, Aurick hadn't given him an awful lot of information about them.

"I don't mind you feeding from me. I just wouldn't mind you being a little more gentle next time."

He liked knowing Rick fed enough and if he was the one doing the feeding, he definitely knew he had had enough.

"Hey, d'you think there'll be any hot girls around for us?" Someday he'd get Aurick to date someone. Someday.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:50 am

"I don't want to have to depend on you for food."
He muttered under his breath, there would be a day that Fabian would no longer follow him around like a bad smell and he didn't want to be stuck at a disadvantage hunting by being out of practice.

Aurick gave a groan as he shook his head in distaste, not going on about girls again.
"Do try to refrain from whoring yourself around the coven, we will be staying here for quite some time and the last thing I want is a line of angry females banging at the door."

Fabian never had to worry about the consequences of his actions, usually they moved from town to town so if he upset someone they would be gone by the next week.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:56 am

He gave a little nod. "Yeah... But if you're hungry and the blood you've got tastes foul you can come to me."

It wasn't very often that Aurick depended on him for something and not the other way around so when it did happen - like with feeding - he was more than willing to help the vampire.

"I'll think about it." He opened his mouth then shook his head. "Nope."

He was quite happy chasing after girls like he usually did.

Fabian pushed open the door to the bedroom and grinned at the vampire over his shoulder as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it onto the bed he had claimed as his. His hands dropped to the button of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:04 am

"Fine."
Was his simple reply, he wasn't going to debate with him over this right now, he was tired and chances were he would snap at the Elf again.

"If you go out during the day try to keep yourself out of trouble."
The amount of times he had awoken to find that Fabian had done something stupid were countless, and now that they were around other supernaturals made it more dangerous.

The Vampire simply kicked off his pants and climbed into his bed, covering his head with the pillow again.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:08 am

"When do I ever get into trouble?"

Fabian huffed and glared down at the pants lying on the ground.

"Really?" The Elf bent and picked up his companions pants, shaking them out and folding them, placing them down on a chair. "Put your damned clothes away behind you."

Fabian hated seeing clothes mistreated.

The Elf sat down on his bed and opened his case, pulling out a mirror and his large bag of beauty products. He hummed as he began his morning routine of removing his make up.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:14 am

"You are constant trouble."
He mumbled into his pillow before rolling over and stretching his arms over his head with a soft groan.

"Hmm..no."
He replied with a smirk as Fabian folded and put away his clothing.

He was not as precious about his clothing as the Elf was, though he doubted anyone could rival Fabian when it came to being precious about his clothing, hair and body.

"If you didn't wear make up you wouldn't need to do that."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:19 am

"I'm going to start burning your clothes if you carry on throwing them around like that. Or replacing them with midriff shirts and short shorts."

His gaze turned up to the vampire as he wiped the make up off his cheeks and neck gently.

"I like doing this. It's calming."

After a long night, removing his make up like this was the best way to help him relax before he settled down.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:24 am

"Do that and I will burn everything you own and wont be giving you money to replace them, no more make up, hair straighteners, clothing, nothing."

Aurick had made some wise investments during the industrial revolution and had a sizable amount of money now, all of it in his name, for obvious reasons.

"I fail to see how."
He replied, rolling over in bed.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:31 am

"Will you now?"

How many seconds of silence would there be before Fabian started a bitch-fest? Two. Three if Rick was lucky.

Fabian would go on and on until he was blue in the face if Rick even thought of burning everything he had.

"Of course you do. You just fling your clothes off and crawl into bed like an animal." He paused for long enough to roll his eyes before returning to wiping the liner from his eyes. "It helps me unwind."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:43 am

"Best not to test me and find out."
He grumbled as he ran his hands through his short hair, scratching the back of his neck.

He shrugged off Fabian's attempted insult.
"No, I crawl into bed like a man, you on the other hand are highly feminine.
It still puzzles me how you turned out like this."

He replied, with him as a mentor growing up he had no idea where the man picked up these traits.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:51 am

"One of us had to be somewhat feminine and I don't see you going around worrying about your nails and picking out what clothes go best with your eyes."

He stared dully at the vampire after he had finished cleaning all the products off his face.

Fabian looked far more masculine now. He was by no means unsightly without his make up, nor did he look overly feminine. It was the eye liner and mascara that made him look somewhat feminine.

He rooted through his neatly packed case, tugging out a loose pair of black pajama pants and pulling them up over his bare skin.

The Elf slid off the bed, picking up the used wipes and tossing them away before closing up his case and setting it on the floor, nudging it under his bed. "I can unpack now, can't I?" His green gaze turned to Aurick. "I won't have to live out of my case for the next week then have to leave, right?"

It felt odd knowing that this was now home. They were settling here, not just sating for a week or two before moving on.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:01 am

"I don't care about such trivial nonsense, there is more to life than appearances."
He replied grudgingly as he bundled himself up in his blankets.

"Yes, unpack tomorrow all you want we are staying here now.
I'm tired of moving along all the time."

When Fabian was younger they could stay in places longer, the boy grew older after all so it never roused suspicion, plus no one ever saw much of Aurick since he only came out at night.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:08 am

"That's a dreary way of looking at life."

He sat down on the edge of his bed and look up at the ceiling. "You've got to have something to look forwards to if you want to get through life. I look forwards to dressing myself up and making myself look pretty."

The Elf smiled softly then moved to lay under the blankets, curling up on his side facing the vampire.

"It's nice to have somewhere to stay long term. Maybe I can make friends now instead of just bedroom acquaintances." The idea of making good, solid friendships with people was a night thought.

"Night, Rick," he murmured softly as his eyes fluttered shut.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:24 am

The vampire gave a vague shrug, just because he didn't sit for hours grooming himself didn't mean he had no interests in life.

"Maybe."
He replied, he was hopeful that Fabian would make some other companions, one reason being so that he was no constantly pestering him and other being that there were things in life that Aurick could not give him that many other could.

"Good night, Fabian."
He replied as he rolled over, facing away from the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaining Right Off The Bat
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jeremy, Aurick, Fabian and Kama's Room-
Jump to: