Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Common Interest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Common Interest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common Interest   Common Interest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 12:58 am

"I don't think he knew he'd see me again so soon."

She opened her mouth then closed it again with an awkward smile. "You don't want to hear about my past." The hybrid waved a hand dismissively.

"He didn't know he was going to see me; it was as big of a surprise to him as it was to you. I'm sorry for causing you that trouble, Avira-san."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Common Interest   Common Interest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 am

"No, it would have come regardless." Avira murmured. "In fact, seeing you in person has dulled the feeling a bit. Had I simply heard of it, I would have panicked. Well, I still panicked, but I would have done it much more violently."

He smiled softly.

"And I am happy to listen to whatever you wish to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Common Interest   Common Interest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:08 am

She shook her head.

"It's just a silly little sob story." No one wanted to hear about her little sob stories. Her past was her past. No one needed to hear it.

Moe smiled at the man. "I really hope that some day you can accept me as, if not family, at least a friend." She'd like to get to know the man and be friends with him. He was nice if but a little reserved.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Common Interest   Common Interest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:12 am

"...." Avira stared at her, then a soft, true smile crossed his features. "Friends....Yes. I think I would like that."

He seemed suddenly much more at ease than before.

"And...if you wish for someone to listen to your, ah, 'sob story', I shall always be here to lean an ear."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Common Interest   Common Interest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:29 am

Moe smiled brightly in return to the soft smile.

Despite how closed off he had been when they first met, he was willing to try and make friends with her. That meant a lot to her.

"Thank you. If I want someone to listen to the babbling of an upset woman, I'll make sure to come to you." She gave a small giggle and a wave of her hand, silently assuring him that he wouldn't have to deal with an upset pregnant woman. No, Zeke would have to deal with that problem.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Common Interest   Common Interest - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:35 am

"I am sure your ramblings are well deserved and eloquently put." he murmured, and then bowed.

With that, Avira bid Moe goodbye and slipped down the hall. All in all, that had gone considerably better than expected.

Now how to talk to Coilean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Interest   Common Interest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Common Interest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2