Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Getting out of the mansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

[C] Getting out of the mansion Empty
PostSubject: [C] Getting out of the mansion   [C] Getting out of the mansion EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:58 pm

Orion walked slowly along the near empty streets of Catania, it was cold, dark and the rain would not stop, but he carried on anyway without a care. He had wanted to get out of the mansion for the night, he needed to. Being all locked up and shut away in his room being antisocial meant that he had missed many things that went on within the 'family', not that being out here on the streets alone was any better but he had decided that tonight he was going to get some fresh air.

He pulled his dark green long-coat closer to his form trying to keep as much rain from his clothes as he could, his bright red hair was already soaked and lay flat and flying free, swaying in the nightly winds.

Why did I come out here? I could have stayed in the forest around the mansion...I don't even know my way around here.

Despite not knowing his way around, he kept walking.
Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: [C] Getting out of the mansion   [C] Getting out of the mansion EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:05 pm

It was hard to miss the white figure perched on the rooftop. Avira did not even bother to mask his scent or presence. Did not care.

His long white hair was plastered to his cheeks and the roof thanks to the rain, gray shirt clinging to his thin body. His violet eyes were only half open as he stared up at the skies, watching the rain pour down from the heavens.

Today marked almost a hundred and ten years since his first solo hunt. His first kill. Sure, not very important to most, but in the Naissance family it was...incredibly important. It was always celebrated by close friends and family.

But here he was. Alone. Again.

He smelled the other vampire approaching but didn't move. He didn't mind if the other wanted to bother him.
Back to top Go down
Orion Astila

Orion Astila

PostSubject: Re: [C] Getting out of the mansion   [C] Getting out of the mansion EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 8:14 pm

He kept walking as thoughts ran through his head, thoughts that he told himself when he left the mansion that he was going to leave there and not think about on his venture out, but his mind could not help it. Thoughts of wanting to leave the mansion temporarily was strong, he wanted to be a better person but his past fears and worries always got in the way.

Orion's feet hesitated as he sensed another vampires presence, a familiar presence, though it was one he had not come across for many months. The man he had met the night of the ball in the sitting room, he was one of the first people he had actually had a conversation with. Alvira.

His feet came to a stop as his ever-present wind located where the man stood alone. He turned to the long haired man and nodded his greeting.

"Evenin' Alvira."
Back to top Go down
http://xxdraconikaxx.deviantart.com/art/CdS-Orion-Astila-Applica
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Getting out of the mansion   [C] Getting out of the mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Getting out of the mansion
Page 1 of 1