Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A narrow miss, the second encounter.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

A narrow miss, the second encounter. Empty
PostSubject: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:28 pm

The Elf sat up on the roof, gazing out at the view, the forest and the beach, from this height he could view it all.

He stretched his arms over his head and lay back against a chimney stack.

It was sunset and a rather warm night, Tyrael had abandoned his usual coat, dressed in dark grey jeans and a black t-shirt which clung to the muscles of his arms and his broad chest.

He let his eyes slide shut at he took in the calm silence, his pointed ears always on alert for noise.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Zakhar felt the need to be in the highest place he could be in the mansion.

He needed to be able to look down on everything and see the beauty of the nature that the view around the mansion provided.

His steps were silent and light as he climbed the stairs up onto the roof.

The first thing his eye caught wasn't the beautiful landscape. No. It was an Elf. An Elf that had gotten away.

His eyes narrowed a little as he stood, watching the Elf silently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Tyrael rolled his shoulders and stretched once more, his back giving a satisfying crack as he relaxed against the warm chimney.

The Elf gave a yawn, he had not heard the Lycan approach, too caught up in his relaxation to hear the nearly silent foot steps or feel the prying eyes that gazed at him like prey.

The silver which clad his form jingled with his subtle movements, the cross which hung from each ear swinging slightly in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:49 pm

He hadn't noticed him.

Excellent.

The Lycan padded forwards as silently as he could.

Tyrael had gotten away last time but this time he wouldn't be so lucky. Zakhar was going to take this Elf. He was determined.

He lingered a few feet away for a moment, eyes flickering over his relaxed form. How was the best way to move? Pinning his hands down was a must. He wasn't in the mood to be shocked again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:54 pm

He let out a contented sigh, running his hands through the short layers of his hair before resting them against the chimney, laying his head on his weaved together fingers.

It had been a long time since he had gotten to relax like this, escaping that Lycan over a week ago had shaken him slightly and he had been on guard.

Though he had seen no sign of the man and had slipped back into more mellow mindset.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 7:57 pm

He pursed his lips, eyes flickering over the man.

If he straddled him, it wouldn't be too difficult to hold his hands in place against the chimney.

He'd have to be quick, though. The Elf would react fast and if he was too slow he'd get shocked.

After a final moment of hesitation, he lunged forwards to straddle the Elf's lap, hands snapping out to grasp his wrists.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Tyrael's eyes flew open as he was straddled, his hands moving on reflex to grab who ever jumped on him, however his wrists were grabbed before he could move.

His eyes narrowed to a glare when he realized who was sitting on him, Zakhar.

A grimace graced his lips as he stared up at the man, he had caught him off guard, a growl rumbling in his throat.

There was no point telling the man to release him, instead he just had to force him.

His fingers curled, trying to make contact with the Lycan's hands but his fingertip could not make clean contact, brushing against his hand fleetingly only to give the man short, weak zaps.

The Elf pushed forward, bucking underneath the man to try and force him off, his knee managing to rise enough to hit him in the crotch.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Zakhar grinned darkly. Yes, he had managed to pin him. Excellent.

A deep, husky laugh sounded when the man tried and failed to shock him.

"Not so big when hands are pinned, are we ow, little Elf?" he purred darkly, bowing his head to he was face to face with the Elf.

He grunted and jolted, hands tightening painfully around Ty's wrists when he knee met with his crotch.

"That isn't nice." His nails bit into his skin as he shifted so, instead of kneeling over the man's lap, he was sitting on his legs. Let's try and see him knee him there when he was sitting on his legs.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm

"You're one to talk, dog, having to resort to sneaking around just so you can get the upper hand.
Last time I check in a fair fight, I won."

His electric blue eyes narrowed as he glared at the man, as soon as his hands were free he was going to shock the Lycan so hard he would not be moving for a week.

Tyrael winced slightly as the nails bit into his skin, pulling harder to get his hands free.

He jerked his torso, pushing back again Zakhar and toppling them both over so he was laying on top of the Lycan whilst still struggling to free his arms.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:20 pm

"All's fair in war, my friend." Fair fights didn't win you what you wanted. You had to get dirty and fight your own way if you wanted to win.

Zakhar gave a laugh when he was pushed back, colliding with the ground with a loud grunt.

His legs wrapped around the Elf's waist, pulling his hips down against his own.

"If you wanted to be dominant, all you had to do was ask, little Elf." He pushed upwards, rolling the two of them over and pinning his hands above his head. "Shame I like being dominant."

He ground his hips down against the Elf's with an amused purr.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:28 pm

"I didn't know we were friends Zakhar, I'm touched that you think of me so highly."

He replied with an amused snort as he loomed over the Lycan. Growling in annoyance as their positions were flipped.

"And you think I would let you dominate over me? You're even more deluded than you look.
Like I said, I don't bed animals so you can banish that thought from your head right now."

His hips writhed away from the Lycan, pushing back against the ground as his knee came up again and hit the man firmly in side.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:01 am

"Anyone that amuses me with attempt at impossible is friend." Tyrael and his attempts to get away from him right now were more than a little amusing.

Zakhar tutted softly, bowing his head until he was face to face with Ty.

"You do not have say in what happens if you cannot escape me." His lips quirked into a grin as he squeezed the man's wrists. "Escaping will be very difficult." Now he had the man he wasn't going to do what he did last time and let him escape.

His head dipped further, kissing up the man's neck slowly. "Animals have the best sex. We're primal, passionate," he purred in a deep, husky whisper.

"Is good thing I like it rough," he murmured after biting sharply into the Elf's neck when he kneed his side.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:11 am

"I bet you didn't think I could escape you last time, but I managed to. Tell me, how much did it bruise that ego of yours?
Stalking prey for days only to let it slip through your fingers, that must have hurt."

He taunted the wolf, he would not let the beast forget that he was not some weak thing that he could toy with.

"I bet it ate you up inside to know you were bested by an Elf, seems history hasn't changed."

He glared at the wolf in disgust as the man's lips trailed up his neck, trying to pull away from his.

"Animals like you are primitive and feral."
He hissed when his neck was bitten roughly.
Tyrael pressed his ear against the man's face, his earring burning a cross onto the man's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:18 am

"Bruises heal," was his simple, terse reply.

His ego had suffered quite a bit from that encounter and he wasn't about to relive it. He had Tyrael now and he wasn't giving him up or letting him escape. Not this time.

"Elf is the same as Vampire or Volk." Zakhar didn't hate Elves. Unlike many, he didn't care for what happened in Lycan's past.

"Primitive and feral is fun. Interesting."

His hips began grinding down against the Elf's again, grinning when the cross was burned into his cheek. "Straight into being rough? No gentle foreplay first?" His lip twitched.

"I can live with that." He bowed his head and sank his teeth into the man's neck again, harder than before.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:26 am

"To have foreplay there has to be the possibility of sex, I can assure you wolf, I wont be letting you have you way with me."

He gave a pained growl as the man's teeth sunk into his neck, there was no way he would gave up.
Tyrael would fight tooth and nail until he either escaped or died, submitting to a wolf was not an option.

He sunk his own teeth into the base of the Lycan's neck, grinding his teeth until he drew blood, a bead of the crimson liquid running down his chin and pooling at the curve of his collar bone.

He brought his knee up again, striking him in the lower ribs multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:32 am

Zakhar laughed as if the Elf had told him a joke, lips curling into a grin as he bit deeper into his neck.

Tyrael had very different plans for this than he did. Very different.

The Lycan gave a loud moan when the Elf's teeth pierced his skin. Tyrael was so violent. He liked that trait.

With an annoyed grunt, Zakhar shifted, moving so he was sitting on the man's stomach and couldn't be hit by a stray knee.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:39 am

Tyrael tore at the flesh trapped between his teeth, more of the Lycan's blood trailing down his neck and collecting on his chest before being soaked into his shirt.

He hates this Lycan, more than any other he had ever met, he forced his tongue into the wound, his silver tongue ring burning the exposed flesh.

His fingers tingled with electricity, the crackling sound breaking through the Elf's growls and the Lycan's laughter, if he managed to get his hands on the beast he would not think twice about killing him.

This situation was looking even more dire than their previous encounter.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 1:53 am

Another loud moan sounded when the silver was pressed into the fresh open wound.

It hurt but he wasn't complaining. The pain was the sort that had him groaning and breathless and oh so eager for what was going to come next.

The Lycan pulled his neck away from the Elf's mouth, grinning down at him, silver eye flashing. He pressed his hips down against the Elf's stomach with a little grin, showing him how much he 'hated' what the man had just done.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:37 am

Tyrael's head fell back as the Lycan pulled his neck away, his arms straining as he continued to try and pull them free.

He looked up at the Wolf, his eye glaring in an expression of absolute hatred.
His expression contorted to one of disgust has he felt the man's arousal press up against his stomach.

He was enjoying this? His bloodstained lips hardened pursing together at this realization.

Nothing he could do would dissuade the wolf, if he hurt him, he would enjoy it, if he didn't fight back he would see it as a victory and an act of submission.

Without his hands he was trapped and that reality was slowly sinking in though he was too stubborn to accept it as he thrashed against the man's grip.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:45 am

Zakhar grinned at the disgusted look.

What an amusing expression that was~

Tyrael had so many amusing expressions. He was sure as long as the Elf still had such expressive emotions, he'd never get bored with him.

He clicked his tongue as he watched the man struggle beneath him. When was the Elf going to release that fighting was useless? He had won this one.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 2:57 am

The Elf calmed himself as he stared the Lycan in the eyes, he still had options, he just had to use what he had at his disposal.

He would not let the Lycan win so effortlessly but physically he was way out of his league against the Lycan.

He thought of his options, it was rather obvious what Zakhar wanted to do to him, but he could not undress either of them without the use of his hands, hands which were currently occupied with restraining him.

He could wait for Zakhar to attempt to adjust his grip and use that moment to electrocute him or he could transform and escape Zakhar's grasp, the only problem being that if the Lycan caught him again and forced him to transform back, he would be naked and the man would have access to his body that he didn't have now.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:10 am

Zakhar grinned down at Tyrael.

He bent his head to kiss the man deeply with a purr. His lips moved over Ty's, damp with his own blood. He could taste the metallic tang and that only excited him more. The burn of the stud against his tongue, the scrape of teeth.

The Russian's lips trailed downwards again, feathering over his neck, tongue darting out to taste the Elf's skin.

"Malenʹkiy elʹf, zakhvachennykh bolʹshoy plokhoy volk," he crooned against his neck.

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:16 am

Tyrael bit down roughly on Zakhar's tongue as it invaded his mouth, he didn't care if it aroused the man, it at least made him feel a little better by inflicting injury.

He gave a repulsed shudder as the Lycan tasted his skin, at this moment he really did feel like cornered prey, the wolf was sampling him before he was to be devoured.

He tried to keep a calm mind, he still had options but he could not give into panic and act without thinking.

"Lyubuytesʹ, poka mozhno volk, ya polozhu vas vniz i ispolʹzovatʹ shkuru v kachestve broska kover."
He replied calmly before spitting the wolf's blood back at his face.

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:31 am

He murmured softly when Ty bit down on his tongue.

Even after he found out that pain aroused him, he was still willing to inflict it? An amused hum sounded. If that wasn't a hint to him wanting this, he didn't know what was.

Zakhar blinked in shock. Well, well, Tyrael could speak Russian. He didn't know that.

The Lycan chuckled when blood was spat at him.

"Vy lyubite menya dostatochno, chtoby derzhatʹ menya zdesʹ? YA polʹshchen malenʹkiy elʹf," he purred.

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 3:36 am

Tyrael had learned to speak the language when the Russians liberated Czechoslovakia from Germany in the second world war, and now he was glad he had, he didn't want the Lycan insulting him in a language he could not understand.

"Vryad li, ya prosto khochu , chtoby imetʹ vozmozhnostʹ peretashchitʹ
nogi cherez tvoy trup kazhdyy raz, kogda ya vkhozhu v svoyu komnatu."

His words had a cocky air about them, he wasn't about to let the wolf sense any form of panic in him though his breaths came in pants from struggling against Zakhar.

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. Empty

Back to top Go down

A narrow miss, the second encounter.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next