Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A narrow miss, the second encounter.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:15 am

"I have no favourite. My slaves are equals."

Absolute bullshit but the Elf didn't need to know that. He'd keep Lino away from him. Not talk about him. If push comes to shove, he'd go back to complete dominance of the boy and make sure he knew where and who the boy was with at all times.

He arched a brow. "But what if you were my favourite? What would happen then? Would you kill yourself to bring torment to me?"

Zakhar leaned forwards, nose to nose with the man. "Would you?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:20 am

"Now I don't believe that for a second, a possessive man like you, I suspect you pick favourites.
I'll have fun finding out who it is and taking them from you."

He replied with a chuckle as he stared at the wolf, if it turned out that Zakhar didn't have a favourite, he would simply kill all of them until the Lycan was completely alone.

"I don't need to consider that thought, I know you hate me as much as I hate you. Beyond physical desire I doubt you could stand being in my presence.

But by some off twist of fate and it was me, I'd leave the coven, go somewhere that you could not lay a hand on me and be content in know that your prey had escaped for good."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:24 am

"Go ahead and try. You will find your search fruitless."

If he thought that Zakhar would be stupid enough to let on that Lino was his favourite then he was stupid. Zakhar acted and he acted well.

Tyrael wouldn't get any information out of him and all that he'd get out of the Slaves would be who was his first Slave. He didn't tell them who his favourite was. If they found out he favoured them over others then they got complacent. He didn't want that.

The Lycan groaned as he thrust into Tyrael harder.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:31 am

"Not that I need your permission, but I will do more than try."
Elf were good at tracking and searching, he would find Zakhar's favourite sooner or later, then he would use it against him.

Tyrael's tense body was not making this any easier, all his muscles were tight and he didn't become more accepting of the intrusion.

Instead with each thrust it became more and more painful as Zakhar got rougher and faster.

He clenched his teeth and hissed loudly as his body writhed in the man's grip. Mentally he just begged that the Lycan would be done with him soon.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:35 am

Zakhar's thrusts slowed a little.

"How many times can I make you come?" he pondered.

How long would it take to make him come a couple of times? Only doing it would give him the answers he wanted.

Stilling completely inside the man, he began pumping him again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:39 am

His head tilted back as he let out a moan as the Lycan began pumping him again.

His eyes locked onto the ceiling, he couldn't let his eyes look down at what was happening to him, he didn't want to see the Lycan inside of him while he touched him in such a manner.

"I...wont...."
He growled softly between panted breaths, he didn't want to get his release, he didn't want the Lycan to make him come, it gave him power over him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:42 am

Zakhar didn't respond verbally.

His hand sped up, thumb rubbing his head as he pumped him.

That was a challenge he was happy to take. There was no question of if he would make the Elf come. The question was when.

He'd make this man come and he'd hold it over his head for as long as he was his.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:46 am

Tyrael couldn't stop his bodies natural responses, his breath steadily picked up as he panted deeply and his body slowly became slick with sweat.

His eyebrows furrowed as he could feel himself stepping towards the edge, he needed something, anything to pull him back.

With that he tugged his broken arm roughly in its restraints, sending a jolt of unpleasant pain down his arm and side.

He cried out in pain but a smirk pulled at his lips as he felt himself becoming less aroused.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:51 am

Another tut sounded when he cried out in pain.

Zakhar knew that at some point he'd regret breaking the man's wrist. How annoying that it was now, when he had decided what he wanted to do that it bit him in the ass.

His other hand let go of Tyrael's thigh and stroked up his chest to grip his throat.

He had found leverage and he was going to use it to his full advantage.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:59 am

Tyrael tried to shy away from the hand that gripped his throat but he had no where to move to.

He needed to stay in the present not slip away to that subconscious state that the lack of oxygen sent him too.

The Elf took a deep breath as the hand clenched to his throat and gave his broken wrist a incredibly sharp tug, his head flinging back against the cross as he let out a loud yell in pain.

His breath came in struggled pants as he tried to breathe but the hand around his throat was preventing him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:03 am

His movements didn't relent.

Tyrael would only be able to last for so long without giving in and accepting what he was feeling.

Zakhar could wait out until then.

His had continued to pump the Elf quickly, thumb rubbing over his slit occasionally. He'd make the Elf come.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 am

His head tilted forwards slightly as he continued his attempted at panting.

Tyrael's eyes locked onto Zakhar's but they looked clouded and distant as his body became deprived of oxygen, the usual bright blue of his eyes dulling down and becoming murky.

He writhed under the man's grip and touch as his body was forced to relax again and his member returned to its previous, rock hard state.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:11 am

His lips curled upwards.

There we go.

His grip on the man's throat loosened a little. He didn't want him passing out. No, he had a challenge to beat.

His hand sped up again as he began slowly rocking his hips.

How long would he last now?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:18 am

Zakhar was able to move inside of him much easier now that his muscles had been forced to relax instead of remaining tense and resisting.

A moan escaped his lips as his member began the throb, in his temporary subdued state his body became much more compliant and accepting of the pleasure that the Lycan was offering.

As his grip loosened Tyrael panted heavily, his body now streaked with blood and sweat.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:28 am

His eyes flickered over the man, watching the sweat and blood streak over his skin.

He watched the rise and fall of Ty's chest as he panted. His eye turned down to watch his hips rocking into him and his hand working him.

He watched his fingers tighten and relax around the man's throat at random intervals.

How long would it take for the Elf to come now?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:36 am

In his current state it did not take his body long to give the desired response.

With a long moan Tyrael came, his hips jerking in against the Lycan's hand as his body betrayed him at last.

The Elf's body slumped slightly as he continued to pant, his member throbbing strongly against the Lycan's palm as a shiver ran through him.

His eyes blinked rapidly as he tried to pull himself back into a fully conscious state despite Zakhar's grip on his throat.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:40 am

"Good little Elf," he purred.

He had won that one. He had made the Elf come when he had been so determined not to.

The Lycan preened as his his continued rocking into the man.

Perhaps he'd find out how many times he could make the Elf come another day. Right now he wanted to come himself.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:48 am

Slowly Tyrael's mind cleared and he let out a groan as he realize what he had done.

His arm ached from pulling at it as his stomach continued to clench every so often as the Lycan continued to move inside of him after his climax.

His body was exhausted, he had been through quite a bit of pain today, both self inflicted and caused by Zakhar.

Both his ears were torn, blood still lay dried on either side of his neck.
The Lycan's blood was smeared across his chest and chin and his thigh had been torn open by the cane as well as his chest by Zakhar's nails.

He continued to glare up at the Lycan through his mattered and blood soaked fridge, his eyelids fluttering every so often as he forced himself to stay conscious despite the amount of times he had been starved of oxygen.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 1:56 am

His eyes flickered over the man, watching him silently as he continued to fuck him.

He could feel the heat in the pit of his stomach begin to form.

He was close and it would only take a little coaxing to get himself to come. He groaned as he sped up his pace, hands moving to the man's thighs again, pushing them up and spreading them as far apart as he could.

Zakhar gave another groan.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:05 am

Tyrael tilted his head back and let his eyes slide shut, the bite mark on his neck that Zakhar had given him earlier was clearly visible against his pale skin.

He gave a groan as the Lycan continued to move inside of him, his body ached and now that he was aware again his muscles were beginning to tense.

He continued to pant heavily, his body seemingly unable to get enough oxygen after that last strangulation.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 am

"You came, you little slut. What happened to 'I won't'?"

Now was the perfect time to rile the man up.

He gave a loud moan, head tilting back as he thrust into the man faster. He was so close. Just a little more and he would be able to come himself.

The he would be satisfied that he owed the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:15 am

Tyrael was pissed off that the Lycan had used something like erotic asphyxiation against him so easily, but it wasn't as if he currently had any way of stopping him.

He remained silent after Zakhar tried to taunt him, he had no retort for that and knew the Lycan was only saying it to rile him up.

Instead he just stared up at the ceiling and waiting for this to all be over.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:17 am

Zakhar's palm came down upon Tyrael's cut up chest mercilessly before sliding back down to grip his thigh, nails scraping the skin, leaving behind deep welts.

"Scream," he ordered in a moan.

His hips were moving erratically and his breath was coming in harsh pants.

The scream was what he wanted. That would push him over the edge. The scream of a man in pain was exactly what he wanted to make him come.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 am

The Elf let out a snarl as the hand smacked against his chest, the deep cuts across it burned at the contact, the Lycan wanted a scream so that he could get his release.

That thought sickened him to the pit of his stomach, there was no way in hell the man could make him do it.

"Fuck off."
He growled the words between pants as he looked down at him, his lips curling down in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 2:25 am

The snarl wasn't enough.

He gave an annoyed groan. he was so close and he was being denied the one thing that would make him come.

Zakhar gave a loud growl. "I'd rather not, I'm fucking you."

He let go of the man's thighs again, simultaneously tearing out an eating and slapping his chest again. He'd get this man to scream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A narrow miss, the second encounter.   A narrow miss, the second encounter. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A narrow miss, the second encounter.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next