Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Vengeance is sweet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 pm

The Lycan moaned and writhed as Tyrael continued to pump him.

Minutes passed and he continued to writhe, trying to thrust against the hand around him or press back against him.

Something. Anything. Lying here doing nothing but whine while he was being fucked was almost painful for him. Zakhar was a proud man and he hated not being able to do anything when he felt he had to.

Zakhar stared back into the man's face silently when he asked the question.

It was a question that he wanted to know the answer to himself. What would the Elf do to him now?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:41 pm

"I could whip, electrocute, cut, beat or burn you, I could even break a few bones. All those options would prove quite painful, but you're a Lycan, and a tough man, physical pain doesn't bother you."

He mused, running his hand through the Lycan's hair and down his neck as he considered his options.

A purr rumbled in his chest when he decided what he wanted.

"You make wonderful noises when you come, lets hear them again shall we?"

With that he moved, kneeling down beside the Lycan and taking his arousal into his mouth, trailing his tongue piercing along the Lycan's length.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:48 pm

"I'd rather you not electrocute me but shocking me is fine." He tilted his head a little, looking down his nose at the Elf.

Little slips of the tongue like that wouldn't be let pass. He couldn't attack the man physically, but he was still up to verbal assault. Zakhar hadn't been gagged - a shock for him, he had expected the Elf to gag him fairly quickly. As long as he was free to speak, he was going to do so.

His eyes slid shut when Tyrael's fingers ran through his hair and over the skin of his neck.

He moaned, jerking when he felt the burn of silver on his arousal, a loud moan sounding.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:59 pm

Tyrael paid no mind to what Zakhar was saying, words had never effected him much, it was actions that he paid attention to.

He bobbed his head, sucking roughly on the man's arousal as he dragged his teeth up his shaft slightly.

The tip of his tongue lapped at his head, grinding up against his slit but he avoided burning to overly sensitive skin with his piercing.

His hands reached up to cup his balls, massaging them again as flicks of gentle electricity jolted from his fingers.

Last edited by Tyrael Otakar on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 am

Zakhar gave a whine, legs trying to close but failing with the way he was tied.

He writhed in his bonds as the Elf sucked at him. he was thankful that Tyrael didn't try to burn him. He guessed that, no matter how cruel he was, he was still a man and could empathise with the idea of being hurt there.

Or he was experiencing wishful thinking and Tyrael was just waiting for the perfect moment. He hoped that wasn't so.

The Russian gave a loud moan, biting his lip harshly when electricity flowed through him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:15 am

Tyrael continued to pay attention to Zakhar's sensitive head, sucking and flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

He wouldn't burn the man there in the hopes that if the unfortunate did happen and Zakhar caught him off guard that he would remember that and not tear out the piecing he had in the same area.

He pushed down and took the Lycan completely into his mouth, bobbing his head again as his hands continued to stroke him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:23 am

What are you waiting for...? he wondered idly as his breathing sped up a little.

He wasn't complaining about how good these ministrations felt - not at all - but the longer he went without the pain of electric shocks or silver burns, he more uneasy he felt.

He had associated Tyrael with revenge and pain. To have the man suck him off without giving him any pain was making him extremely uneasy.

What did the Elf had planned?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:29 am

He continued to suck and lick the man before pulling his head away, his hand moving to stroke him firmly as Tyrael looked up at the Lycan.

He looked up at the Lycan with calm blue eyes, his tongue dart out to lick his lips, from the angle that Zakhar was hanging the Elf would have looked submission, his bright eyes looking up at the Lycan for approval.

"Does that feel good?"
He muttered softly, leaning up to trail his tongue and lips across the Lycan's neck, nipping and lapping at his warm skin.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 am

Now he was getting really anxious. What was Tyrael planning?

Was he trying to make him comfortable and then turn the tables? That sounded very likely. The more thought he put into it, the stronger that outcome became.

The question sent warning bells ringing in his head.

There it was. What he had been waiting for. If he said yes, Tyrael would lash out to prove that Zakhar wasn't here to feel pleasure but to provide amusement for the Elf.

So, instead of answering, he stayed silent, eyes sliding shut so he wouldn't be able to see the Elf and what he was doing to him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:41 am

Tyrael tilted his head as the Lycan closed his eyes, a smirk spread across his lips, it was obvious that the man was suspicious of him, and he had reason to be.

"Is that a no, owch, Zakhar I am hurt."

With a silent chuckle he pulled away from the man, taking a few steps back and putting on his clothes and he gaze over at the Lycan.

He was aroused, exposed and had no means of escape, perfect.
Once he was dressed he fixed his long teal hair back in a pony tail and tying it off with a black ribbon before packing away his equipment and slinging his bag over his shoulder.

He turned to walk away, leaving the Lycan bound and suspended in the air, someone would find him sooner or later, with those knots there was no way he was getting himself free.

"Goodnight Zakhar, sweet dreams."
He called over to him with a chuckle, it would be nightfall soon and the man could stay hanging there for all he cared.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:50 am

"I doubt it," he snorted. If his silence hurt the Elf, he'd be curled up in a ditch, almost dead at the moment.

The Lycan's eyes flickered open when Tyrael began pulling his clothes on.

"Tut, that doesn't make for a very good Master, you know. Deciding something then stopping before you have it. It's rather pathetic." What sort of Dom decided that he was going to bring multiple orgasms to his Slave then stop before he even gave him the second?

Zakhar was disappointed; he was expecting the Elf to be a good Dom. Obviously not.

"Are you incapable? Can you not pleasure people well?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 am

Tyrael gave a loud chuckle.
"You think I care about being a good Master to you?"
He scoffed softly, the Lycan was delusional.

"Zakhar you may not have noticed, but I hate you, I doubted I have ever despised someone more.
I have no desire to please you at all, I'm selfish and anything I do to you is for my own benefit."

If he had his way Zakhar's head would be mounted on his wall, but he wanted to keep the Lycan around for a little amusement, plus he didn't want to cause a stir here by killing a wolf.

The Lycan was a proud man and he doubted that he would be very pleased about being left hung up in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:02 am

"It doesn't matter who the Slave is."

Zakhar's lips quirked. "What's important here is your pride as a master. You decided to do something and then didn't do it. That's not the way of a Dominant. They decide something and then they do it."

The Lycan gave a soft hum. "Doing things like that is a sign of a weak man. I had thought you were pretty strong as a person, Tyrael, but I was wrong."

The Russian relaxed in his bonds and began humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:08 am

Tyrael scoffed again and shook his head.
"Don't lecture me about being a good Master Zakhar, shall we recall what happened last time we met?

Last I checked rape was a sign of a weak man, you're childish and possessive so don't talk down to me."

He turned and walked away from him, he had no desire to stand around and be told of his short comings.

"And don't spout such bullshit, you never saw me as strong, you made that clear before, try not to contradict yourself when you talk, it gets confusing."

And with that he walked off, the hate he felt for the wolf had not been quelled at all by his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:14 am

"Ad I asked to be tied up and hung from a tree. I asked for you to fuck me and claim me as your own."

He gave a snort.

"We're both as guilty as each other when it comes to rape, Tyrael. Pointing fingers like that won't get you anywhere."

The Lycan shook his head. "I always saw you as strong." The words he used to put the Elf down during sex were never to be taken to heart. He didn't stick to truths when he was trying to break people.

The Lycan tutted. "And not even a parting gift. You don't know this game very well, do you? If you're going to leave for a time, you always leave your Slave with something to torture them while you're gone. A vibrator or dildo." Zakhar shook his head. "You're not a very good Master, at all."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 am

Tyrael paused and turned on the ball of his feet, walking back over to the Lycan as he glared down at him, he wanted to storm off but the man irked him far too much to just walk away.

"No, I don't know this game very well, you may have forgotten but you were my first male so perhaps my sexual Mastership is not very good."

Being a Slave Master and being a sexual Slave Master were two completely different things and it seemed his prowess in one didn't transfer to the other.

"How rude of me, it does seem only right that I leave you something to remember me by doesn't it."

And with that he ruffled through his bag, searching for what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:31 am

A grin spread across his lips when Tyrael turned around and stalked back towards him. How wonderfully amusing it was to be able to anger the Elf this much.

Now he understood why there were Slaves that pushed boundaries. It was far too fun not to.

"I'd learn the game if I were you. The internet is always a good source of information. But you could always go down to the dungeon and take a look around. There are quite a few interesting toys down there you could learn to play with."

Zakhar couldn't stop grinning as he waited for Tyrael to find whatever he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:38 am

"I guess I will have you since I am planning on taking you many more times, I wouldn't want to disappoint you again, would I?"

He replied with a snarky undertone, tonight hadn't been about being a good Master it had been about taking back the power that Zakhar had taken from him by dominating over him.

A small smile crept onto his lips as he found what he was looking for.

He leaned over and kissed the wolf deeply, nipping at his lips before plunging a small silver knife into the man's side, right between two ribs.

"There, something to 'torture' you while I am gone."

He rose to his feet again and this time he left for good, strolling back to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:47 am

Zakhar grinned wider.

"There are many things that you need to learn. E-stim, controlled orgasm, scat. The possibilities are endless."

His lip twitched. He hoped the Elf looked up scat and was absolutely disgusted with what he found.

Zakhar returned the deep kiss then screamed into Tyrael's mouth when the silver cut through his skin.

The Lycan thrashed in his bonds, hissing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is sweet   Vengeance is sweet - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vengeance is sweet
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Surrounding Area :: Forest-
Jump to: