Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:02 am

Tyrael nodded, the smirk on his face widening, this must have been Evgeni's first public display.

"He looks amazing, I am jealous Zakhar, just look at how aroused he is and you've not even touched him yet."

He replied as he gazed intently at Evgeni, silently he was glad it was the Lycan and not him that had been dragged out into the halls to pleasure him.

Granted Tyrael was not an exhibitionist, but for an untrained Slave Evgeni was doing very well.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:12 am

"I don't plan to for a while, either."

He wouldn't touch Evgeni until he was completely satisfied with what the older Lycan had managed to achieve without the use of his hands or lips.

Zakhar leaned back a little.

"Since you've become a part of this Session, I suppose I should do something to satisfy you, hmmm?" The Russian unbuttoned his shirt, leaving it to hang around his shoulders so the carved letters were revealed. That would do for now.

Letting the Elf know that he had some ownership over him while someone else was pleasuring him was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:53 am

Evgeni let out a quiet whimper as Zakhar declared that he wouldn't touch him. He needed to be touched. Tyrael's eyes on him and the situation and Zakhar... it was all too much and his arousal hurt from the need to be touched.

His mouth began to work a little faster, taking Zakhar deeper into his mouth as he tried to earn the right to be touched. His eyes scrunched closed as the head of the man's arousal scraped the back of his throat, fighting the urge to gag.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:58 am

A purr sounded as Zakhar unbuttoned his shirt, his eyes trailing over the man's marked chest.

"I appreciate that, seeing my mark on you is always satisfying, more so since others can see it. I wonder if Evgeni likes my handiwork."

He added as he looked back down at the Lycan, he was trying to hard to satisfy Zakhar without getting anything in return, the perfect way to train him, he had to really earn his reward and he was doing so without protest.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:03 am

Zakhar's fingers stroked through the older Lycan's hair gently as he sucked him.

He was happy that Evgeni was accepting a more Slave-like way of life. Pleasure your Master and you might get something in return. You had to work for your reward.

"You'll have to ask him when he's not otherwise occupied."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:21 am

His eyes briefly flickered up to Zakhar's chest. If his mouth weren't gagged and busy, he would have smirked. Even though he was in such a degrading position, it satisfied and amused him to think that Zakhar must have been like this below Tyrael.

His mind trailed off to thinking of Zakhar like that. Perhaps in what he himself was wearing now.

He gulped as the man's arousal hit the back of his throat again to stop himself from gagging, sending vibrations through the man's arousal. Pulling back, his tongue lapped over the slit again before taking him in deep again, eyes screwed shut in concentration.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:35 am

He chuckled softly and shook his head.
"I have a feeling after this he would sooner carve his name into my chest than talk to me."

The Lycan was probably resentful of the fact that he was not helping him and was instead taking joy in watching him suffer through this.

Though he was interested in what the Lycan thought of it, it must seem strange to see a man that dominated him he carved open like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)   Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unsuspected Encounter (Zakhar and Evgeni)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5