Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:31 am

"That's a shame, she was such fun. I guess you wont be making the same mistakes as you did back then.

That's sad, perhaps I will find another young little thing lurking about your Mansion who will fall for my devilish charms and get suckered into my tricks."

He replied with a purr in his voice, the thought of finding fresh prey was appealing, how many of the Vampire's underlings could he coax into making deals.

"You don't want to lay with me again Tony? Age has made you boring."

He replied but didn't move away from her, if she wanted to refuse him then she could walk away, he was perfectly content standing pressed up against her naked form.

"Oh come now, I am insulted, surely I don't taste the same as some measly human."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:42 am

"She was young and stupid."

Those mistakes... The mistake of laying with a Demon like Belial was one that she hoped she never did again.

But with him pressed against her like that, she was having a hard time denying him. She could smell his blood and she could feel the muscular planes of his body against hers. That was difficult to deny. Especially for a Succubus.

"You will stay away from my servants. Don't make deals with anyone. If you do I will hunt you down with my Exorcists and we will send you back to Hell without a second thought," she growled darkly.

She had made the mistake of making deals with a Demon; she didn't want anyone else to get involved with Belial.

Her lips pressed together. Who would lay with him given the chance? ...Who wouldn't. He was good looking and sly and charming when he wanted something.

How could she stop him from preying on her servants? Draw his attention away. How? Live bait.

She really needed to stop making stupid decisions...

The woman turned in the Daemon's grasp and pressed against him, pushing herself up on the tips of her toes, one hand cupping one of his pale cheeks. "Why would you lay with the young and inexperienced when you can have someone experienced like me?" she asked in a soft purr as she closed the gap between them to press her lips to his.

The things she did for her Coven...
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:56 am

Belial gave a low chuckle as he looked down at her, his face lighting up with amusement.

"Oh I will stay away from your servants Tony, but I can not guarantee that they will be able to stay away from me."

People were drawn to demons like a moth to a flame, they had natural sex appeal when not in their true forms and their auras were like magnets, pulling everything close.

"Again with the talk of sending me back to hell, if I crawled out of that pit once I can do it over and over, and if I am forced to take a trip back there by your hand, I will come after you Tony.
Don't threaten me if you can't keep me down there."

He glared down at her for a moment, he didn't like being threatened, that much was evident by how weight of his aura pushed down upon her.

He gave a surprised purr as she turned around, when sex was involved he had a short attention span for anything else.

"Why indeed."
He replied in a low husky grumble, as he captured her lips, kissing the woman deeply.
The demon's arms wrapped around her tightly, pulling her against him, Tony was his for the night now.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:07 am

"Don't make any deals with them."

She didn't want any of her servants getting caught up in the dark web of demonic deals. No one should get caught up in them; she had found that out through experience that she would have much rather not have had.

The woman almost flinched when his aura packed around her, almost suffocating her with its angry intensity.

She knew threatening Demons was stupid but threats were all she had apart from her sex appeal and that wouldn't do much. Sex could only get you so far.

When he captured her lips, her eyes slid shut.

She had sealed her fate as live bait to save her coven from his chaotic wrath. She cursed both herself and him as she pressed against him, lips moving against his with a low moan as she kissed him back.

Somewhere deep in the back of her mind, Giacinto worried about what was going to happen. Would he hold it against her? Would he not be satisfied with her and still go after her servants?

No. No, she'd make this as enjoyable as she could for him. She'd do anything for or to him to keep him interested in her and only her, even if for a short time.

She pressed closer to him when he pulled her close, lips running down his neck, pausing to nip at his flesh occasionally. The Succubus ground her hips against the Daemon's as her hands roamed the expanse of his chest and stomach. "Think of only me. Tonight I'm yours," she said in a low, husky whisper full of promise.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:25 am

The weight of his aura eased off as he kissed her, he was a lustful creature and would rather focus his energy on sex than being mad.

Belial would never be satisfied by laying with one person exclusively, he liked to move from person to person, each offered something different, granted he rarely got a chance to lay with someone as old as Tony, so few ancients existed anymore.

He had to wonder where this sudden burst of enthusiasm to lay with him had come from, chances were she was trying to distract him from something and for the moment it was working.

In an instant he had her pressed up against the opposing wall, holding her hard against it as he grabbed her thighs as wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I have been looking forward to this, Tony."

He didn't come here completely on a whim, he was curious as to why after all these years she had stopped trying to summon him, but as soon as he had decided to come here, he had decided to lay with the girl again.

For tonight the woman would get his full attention, he intended to show her what she was missing out on all those years ago because she had been so timid.

Belial ground his hips against her, the demon was lean but every inch of his body was pure muscle.

A soft moan left his lips as she nipped at his skin, yes, he was going to enjoy tonight.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Her legs tightened around his waist as her arms slid around his neck.

"So have I, Belial." He may have been the subject of a lot of her torturous fantasies, but he was also the subject of many other fantasies.

She may know laying with a demon was dangerous, but that didn't stop her from thinking of it very imaginatively. Very imaginatively.

Just let go, she sighed inwardly. Just let go. It's happening now, might as well enjoy it. She had bought this upon her thinking about the good of the coven for at least one night. Perhaps longer if she could convince him. Five thousand years bought on a lot of stamina when it was needed.

She'd have to test who had the best stamina out of the two of them.

Giacinto bit into his flesh sharply. It was enough to leave a mark and hurt a fair bit, but it hadn't broken the skin yet. She wasn't aroused enough for her fangs to come out to play yet.

The last thing she needed was to draw blood and have another favour looming over her head.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Belial gave a low groan as her teeth bore down into his skin, she was being nice and rough this time around, it made for a pleasant change though he had noticed that her teeth were blunt, no fangs yet.

"You always were a biter weren't you, as soon as you got horny those little fangs of yours would make an appearance."

She didn't like it rough last time they had met but she had no qualms about biting him repetitively, though she had been surprised to find out that he had enjoyed it.

He wanted to see those fangs that he had enjoyed so much again and all he had to do was make Tony want him.

Belial hoisted the Vampire up effortlessly, holding her against the wall but pushing her up until her legs were wrapped around his neck.

The Demon held onto hips as he nestled his face in between her legs.

He gazed up at her with a smirk as he trailed his tongue along her pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Dirty talk again. That was going to be her undoing.

"I'm a Succubus; of course I'm a biter. Gives me a good enough excuse for when I tear your throat out." She could get just a little too friendly with her teeth and end up tearing his throat out.

One of the biggest telltale signs of Succubae and Incubi was their need to bite during sex. The older she got, the more she felt that need to bite.

She gave a slight noise of shock when he hoisted her up, her hands tangling in his long hair and back pressing against the wall to keep herself up.

Her eyes slid shut and she gave a soft purr when his tongue lapped over her tanned skin.

She begged that he ignored her scars. He hadn't mentioned them last time but this time he was looking for any excuse to piss her off. If he knew that mentioning her scars would get a reaction, he'd probably go out of his way to talk about them or touched them.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:42 pm

"I might just let you bite me for free tonight, just to celebrate our reunion after all these years."

He purred his words in his usual deep, husky tone, everything about the demon screamed sex, his appearance, his scent and the way he spoke.

A Succubus' bite was intoxicating and he could only imagine how much more powerful it got now that she was older.

His long pointed tongue drew patterns on her pelvis before dropping lower, licking up the curved of her inner thigh.

The demon ignored the scarring, he had last time and now was no different, he couldn't muster the fake interest to ask her about them.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:55 pm

"Be careful, if I squint, that could have sounded nice," she snorted.

Belial did nothing for free. There was always a price to pay for his kindness and she was dreading doing anything that would involve a price with him. His prices were never definite and she didn't like not knowing what she was giving away.

She bit her lip when his tongue trailed over her inner thigh. She could feel the wet heat of his tongue slicking over the scars on her thigh.

It both disgusted and aroused her.

She knew she had very little chance of an Incubus or a Succubus laying her and she had a constant worry about that bleeding into other species and her being left without a good partner to lay her.

As much as Giacinto hated anything to do with Belial, he was old and experienced. He, like her, was a personification of sex. Just like her, he lived by sex. To have him want her, even with her flaws, assured her that she could still get sex. It disgusted her that she had such a high opinion of him.

"Is this all you've got? I'm disappointed," she hissed lowly, tugging sharply at his hair. She wanted to provoke him; make him as annoyed as she was.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:37 pm

"I wouldn't call it nice, more, mutually beneficial, you know better than most what a Succubus bite does to someone."

Belial was a connoisseur of anything to do with pleasure or pain and a bite from any Vampire was a beautiful mixture of both.

Tony had a beautiful body, and a few scars were never something that would deter him, in fact he found scarring quite erotic.

Scars implied past violence and the only thing the Daemon liked more than sex was violence.

He gave a husky chuckle as she tugged on his hair and hissed at him.

"Even after all this time you are as impatient as ever, I was hoping to savor my time with you."

Belial had always like going at his own pace and that meant taking his time when it came to pleasure, more so since Tony was a rather special opportunity.

He moved his head lower, sucking at the tender flesh of her lips before using his tongue to separate them, catching her clit between his teeth and biting down on it softly as he sucked on it, his hands moving down her hips to get a firm grip on her backside.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:34 am

Giacinto gave a soft chuckle. Of course. There was something in it for him. Why else would he agree to let her bite him?

"Perhaps I should do the opposite and not bite you at all." There were other options. She could bite a pillow or her own arm. If she really put forwards the effort, she could go without biting him.

A soft, breathless laugh sounded.

Unbelievable. She hadn't expected him to listen to her attempts to annoy him. She had thought that he would just ignore her or purposefully go slower. If she were in that situation, she would have done that. Purposefully do the opposite of what someone told her to do.

"Age has made you far more accommodating, Belial." It was amusing to see him bend to the whim of someone else.

Her eyes slid closed and she moaned, hips pressing forwards against the Daemon's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:48 am

"You say that like it is an option, by the end of tonight you will be craving my blood and even with your age I doubt you will be able to resist me."

He purred as his tongue laved across her, Belial gazed up at the Succubus a sensuous smile gracing his lips as he gave her backside a firm squeeze.

"I still find your naive nature adorable, Tony, that you would assume that I am doing this for your benefit."

He gave a throaty chuckle and nipped back down on her clit, rolling the small nub between his teeth as his tongue flicked against it.

No, the sooner Tony got aroused the sooner their fun would begin, she would slowly give into her lust, it's what Succubi did best after all.

And once that happened the restraints would be off and they would bite and crawl at each other all night in the blissful agony of hate sex.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:56 am

"I can resist anything given the right motivation," she hissed softly. Avoiding owing Belial another favour was good enough motivation. She'd try her damned hardest to keep her teeth away from him while they laid together.

She moaned softly, head lolling back against the wall when his tongue laved over her.

"I'm far from adorable, Belial." She didn't bother correcting him on her name. She hadn't gone by Tony in well over five hundred years but she just knew that he would make a point of calling her by that nickname if she told him not to. She was better saving the effort needed to argue with him for something else.

With a small gasp and a jerk of her hips, her lips parted and her fangs clicked into place.

Oh god, when had he been this good with his mouth? He had a sharp tongue and right now she was seeing the full advantage of the talents only an ancient's tongue could possess.

She cursed herself for giving in and letting herself get aroused, but right now she couldn't help it. Belial had sinful skills. As long as she didn't play his game and bite him, she could indulge in those skills.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:13 am

"You've never been able to resist me before." He murmured.

Tony had always fallen into playing his games whether she realized it at the time or not.

The purring in his chest got louder as she jerked against him, his eyes flashed as he looked up at her, the Succubus' fangs were visible between her plump lips as she gasped.

Belial gripped onto her hips tightly, one moment he had her pushed up against the wall and the next she was laying on her back against the bed.

Belial had teleported the both of them across the room, If he were a nicer man he would have warned her about doing that, chances are it would have knocked the air out of her.

He knelt against the floor, her legs draped over his shoulder as his tongue trailed lower.

The taste of her was an aphrodisiac in itself, he gave a soft moan as he buried his tongue inside of her, her wet heat spreading over his tongue and filling his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:20 am

"I was young then."

She had so little self control when she was younger. Now her ability to say no to things had much improved. She'd try her damned hardest to resist him now.

A shocked noise sounded when he teleported them. Being teleported felt strange. She felt like she was falling and then she felt the soft covers of the bed underneath her.

"Give me some warning next time," she growled breathlessly, panting softly.

She hated things like that happening without any warning beforehand.

Her eyes slid shut again and she gave a moan as her hands fisted in the Daemon's hair. The Sucubus' hips rolled gently with the movements of Belial's tongue.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:29 am

The Daemon gave a soft chuckle as she growled at him, the chances of him ever warning her when he did something like that were non-existent.

Belial intended to break down her self control, he wanted to see Tony like he remembered her, wild and impulsive when it came to things like drinking from him.

He would feel her fangs buried in his neck tonight no matter how many times he had to fuck her.

The Daemon pushed his tongue in deeper, reacquainting himself with every inch of her, his expert tongue caressing and stroking her firmly.

His tongue stayed deep within her as his hand moved to caress her inner thighs and smooth over the curve of her pelvis.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:35 am

"Bastard," she grumbled softly when he chuckled.

It would take a lot to drive her wild enough to drink from him like she had done in the past. More than just the touch of his tongue. Much more.

If he kept on being this disappointing, then he'd have no chance of getting her to bite him. The pleasure he was giving her was good, it just wasn't good enough.

The woman's legs parted a little when his tongue pushed into her, head pressing back against the bed, baring her throat with the movement.

Her hands fisted tighter into his hair when his hands moved to her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 2:45 am

His hand ran down her pelvis and cupped her, his fingers pressing firmly against her clit, he rolled his fingers over her sensually, his touch was unwavering as he stimulated her.

The Daemon's tongue slipped out of her as he moved up her body, crawling his way slowly onto the bed as his hand continued to work against her.

He licked his lips temptingly as he locked eyes with her, a grin slowly spreading across his face.

Belial pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it to the ground, each muscle in his torso rippled as he moved on top of her.

The dark blood from the scratch of her nail stained his skin, standing out against his pale complexion.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:15 am

She gave a soft moan, hips pressing up against the fingers stroking her.

Her eyes were squeezed shut and her lips were parted, sharp fangs gleaming in the low light of the room as she panted softly, chest rising and falling with the gentle movements.

The woman's eyes flickered open when Belial crawled up her body.

She hated to admit it but, as her dark crimson eyes trailed over him slowly, he looked damned good covered in blood.

Her tongue ran over her lips as if she was looking over a good meal rather than a Daemon she knew she shouldn't be thinking of like that.

If he kept tempting her like that, there was very little chance of her being able to stop herself from biting him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:28 am

A smirk appeared on the Daemon's lips, Tony wanted him, that much was obvious from the way she eyed him like he was a buffet.

Belial lowered his head and caught the side of her throat in his mouth, biting down of the velvety skin roughly, sucking on the flesh that was caught between his teeth.

He pulled back away from her neck, laving his tongue over the dark mark that he had left, he was not a possessive lover but he did like marking people just for the fun of it.

His finger continued to stroke her mercilessly as his free hand trailed down his own body, unbuttoning his pants and unzipping his fly.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:39 am

Giacinto swallowed thickly when his teeth caught her throat.

She didn't like people near her throat. She rarely let people she trusted near her throat and she didn't trust Belial as far as she could throw him. And she really couldn't throw him very far.

"You're lucky I'm not married any more," she murmured.

She may have laid with others while she was married, but she did try to come home without any too obvious marks. The dark mark now on her throat was a pretty damned obvious mark.

The woman's hips moved against the Daemon's, moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 3:50 am

"I wouldn't have cared if you were married."
He replied with a slight chuckle in his voice, marriage was a union created by man, it meant less than nothing to him and he found the whole notion of it rather comical.

Being bound to another for his entire life sounded like a punish not something you would cast upon someone you felt for.

The Daemon slid his pants over his hips before kicking them onto the floor, he had never been a fan of underwear so he lay on top of her completely naked.

He ground back against Tony's hips as his hand continued to work her.

His free hand as his mouth began roaming her skin, caressing her breasts as his tongue lapped over her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 4:00 am

The woman rolled her eyes. "Of course you wouldn't. Have you ever married anyone, Belial?"

Truthfully, she would be surprised if he hadn't. Marriage was something that had been around for far longer than she had. It was an ancient tradition that, she was sure through the ages, billions of people have participated in. Even she, someone that slept with numerous people, had married a handful of times in her life.

"And a better question, how many marriages have you broken up playing the whore?" That one she was curious to know. If he didn't care about marriage, then she was sure that he had slept with married men and women. Had he broken marriages apart by sleeping with one of both partners? Probably.

Her eyes fluttered shut. "Why am I not surprised you go au natural below your pants?" she murmured softly, her legs sliding around his hips.

A soft moan sounded as she arched up against the touch to her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:57 pm

The demon snorted in amusement at her question.

"Coming from a man who began his existence in hell, I can not think of anything worse than marriage.
I'd sooner crawl back into the ninth circle than pledge my commitment to someone."

Belial had never had a commitment with anyone, throughout his existence he had multiple harems, one night stands, and partners but never he wed someone and any relationships he did had did not last long.

He gave a soft chuckle and shook his head.
"Too many to count I suspect, I play the whore quite well."
The Daemon hardly remembered most the people he had slept with, far too often he would find himself in bed with a great number of people at a time and he couldn't fain interest long enough to find out their names let alone marital status.

"Because you know me so well."
He muttered his reply as he caught her nipple between his teeth, biting down as he flicked his tongue against it.

His hands smoothed over her thighs as they hitched around his waist, positioning his hardened member against her.
Luckily for Belial he had always been unnaturally gifted below the belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!   Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Could This Get Any Worse? Of Course!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Giacinto's Room-
Jump to: