Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] It's an Honour to Meet Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kama Kocchar

[C] It's an Honour to Meet Me Empty
PostSubject: [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me   [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:56 pm

Kama wandered into the mansion, humming under his breath as he opened the door.

"Hello? Anybody home?"

He had left his bags outside after the taxi had left. It didn't really occur to him twice. He had never carried his own bags before, nor did he really plan to. That was a servant's job.

Talking of which, where were they? It was only polite to have someone by the door to take the bags after all.

"Maid?"
Back to top Go down
Calista 'Cali'

Calista 'Cali'

PostSubject: Re: [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me   [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:24 am

Cali wondered down the hallway in a consistent slow pace, hips swaying with each careful placed step. She was a woman, one that had high standards both on others and on herself, meaning she knew how to look good from all angles and at all times.

As she came up to the main entrance, the large doors that she had entered the first time herself only days ago, she heard a loud male voice asking if anyone was around. Her eyes lit up as she wondered even closer.

Finally! Someone to talk to!

She smirked in amusement when the stranger asked for a maid, it was something that she herself would have done if she had not had known before hand that there were going to be no one around to help with her luggage. Walking into view she put on a friendly smile.

"Why hello there~"
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

PostSubject: Re: [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me   [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:36 am

His eyebrows raised at the skimpy outfit as the woman walked into view. Definitely not what the maids wore in India, but not all places were the same, he supposed. It would be foolish to assume they were, and women in the West seemed to dress more skimpily in general.

"It's by the front gate."

He gestured back to the luggage with his thumb.

It wasn't that he intended to be rude, but most places had a maid, and it was easy enough to assume she was one.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

PostSubject: Re: [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me   [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:18 am

Still hanging on the front gate like a doll , he saw two people nearby. Vampires maybe, he could not identify. As a servant , he went with his usual reflexes, he went softly to both of the vampires. Looks like one of them needs help with the bags... As a Servant, he was obliged to help with it.

He bowed while keeping his sweet smile. Unfortunately, his smile doesn't really suits well with his metallic voice.

"Good Evening. May I offer some assistance "Xwe smiled. He loved being useful.
Back to top Go down
Calista 'Cali'

Calista 'Cali'

PostSubject: Re: [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me   [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 am

Cali paused in confusion, head tilting to the side causing her long blonde hair to shift behind her. Her eyes darted out of the front door and towards the front gate where the mans luggage was laying abandoned. She chuckled.

"Ah, I see. I guess I should update my look if I am getting confused with the maids~"

She looked back to the stranger with amusement in her pale blue eyes and did not bat an eye lid as another joined their conversation, this time there actually was someone who could help the man with his bags.

"Evening~ I am perfectly fine now, however, I believe this," Her eyes scanned the strangers body slowly from head to toe before smirking, "handsome stranger may."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me   [C] It's an Honour to Meet Me Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] It's an Honour to Meet Me
Page 1 of 1