Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Demon and the Exorcist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

The Demon and the Exorcist Empty
PostSubject: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:22 am

Belial sat in the alfresco area of a local coffee shop, finishing the final sip of his macchiato before setting the cup down with a contented hum.

Italians always did make the best coffee in the world, something he loved to indulge in when were he could.

Setting a few notes under his cup he rose to his feet and headed down the street.

He headed towards the beach, his hands in his pockets as he enjoyed the midday sun on his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:27 am

He didn't know how they did it, but the locals had convinced him that surfing was a good idea.

Aodh loved surfing but he hadn't done it in months. he hadn't really had the motivation. But one of the local Necromancers had caught him staring wistfully at their board and dragged him to surf with his group.

The Lycan had protested a little but it wasn't long before he was out on the waves.

He gave a loud howl as he pushed his hair back out of his face, straddling his board.

The how was, as usual, answered by a plethora of other happy noises; some human, most not.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:37 am

As soon as he reached the sand Belial kicked off his shoes and found a free patch of sand.

He lay back on the warm sand, pulling off his shirt and laying it out on the ground, resting his head on his arms as he gazed up at the bright sky.

The howl caught his attention and a smile spread across his lips as all manner of creatures answered the call.

Belial let out his own howl, a sound barely audible to human ears, the noise was low and a heavy, like the bass note in a song, hardly distinguishable amongst the rest of the noise to an untrained ear.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:44 am

Aodh frequented the beach a lot. Whenever he found himself unable to sleep during the day, he'd slip out of bed for a few hours and venture down for some sun.

He had howled on the beach perhaps hundreds of times before and he was certain he had heard every answer from Catania.

There was a new voice mixed with the others. Much quieter than the others. Perhaps they were shy, but there was always the possibility that they were only answering as a matter of course and were old.

They could have been new to town or just visiting, but this was his turf. Tony had no claim and Alek had no desire for a claim. Which left him to claim this area. He didn't like old, powerful people hanging around when he didn't know them or why they were there. It made him a little uneasy.

The Lycan padded onto the beach, handing off his board to the Necromancer and pausing for a quick chat. He was invited to their night out drinking. He'd have to call Aeker and tell him that he'd be out for a little longer.

His silver eyes grazed over the beach, trying to find someone that looked out of place. Someone that had created that low howl.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 1:53 am

Belial stretched out, giving a contented purr as his joints cracked.

The Demon rolled onto his stomach, resting his chin on his folded arms. A runic marking blazed across his back, in this day and age everyone would simply think it was a tattoo, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

It was a unholy mark, placed on him when he fell from grace and was cast into hell, though in modern times most people had abandoned the ancient lore and no one knew what it really stood for so he had no qualms about showing it openly out in public.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:01 am

His eyes caught Belial's back and widened comically.

It had been years since he had seen that mark or any similar mark. He had thought Demons weren't stupid enough to flaunt what they were.

But in this day and age, they were probably pretty safe. There were very few people old enough to remember what those marks meant. That didn't mean he'd let the Demon off for coming so close to humans.

His eyes scanned the area around the demon and settled on a rock a little bit away from him. Perfect.

And picked up his bag and searched through it for his bottle of water. Makeshift holy water and a well-placed 'accident' could ward him off.

The Lycan unscrewed the cap and took a swig of the water before muttering softly. Making water holy was an annoying process that he hated doing himself but he wasn't going to find any holy water on this beach.

When he reached the rock, Aodh's foot clipped it purposefully and he fell forwards, the makeshift holy water from the open bottle flying and meeting with Belial's back.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:16 am

Belial yawned, quite content with just spending the day relaxing in the sun, and there was no better place to be able to do that than in Italy.

His pleasant thoughts were interupted as the splash of water met his back, he thought nothing of it at first, some clumsy person tripping over, he hadn't been paying attention to who was around him.

Belial's eyes screwed shut as the burning kicked in, flying when he realized what had just been thrown on him.

"Fucking son of a-!"
He swore loudly as he got to his feet, his hand reaching over his shoulder and clutching the smouldering flesh.

He pain seared into his skin, holy water, a growl escaped his lips, it had been millenia since he had run into someone able to make proper holy water, it wasn't an experience he had missed.

The Demon's deep purple eyes narrowed when he met the silver eyes of the Lycan.

His body tensed and writhed as the water burned against his mark, Belial was not pleased in the slightest.

His aura kicked up, baring down on the red headed man, making the air around them dense and thick.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:20 am

"I'm sorry, man, I wasn't looking where I was going. You all right?"

The act was believable. Aodh actually sounded like he was worried for the Demon's well being. It had taken nearly two thousand years to perfect that particular acting skill and he was proud that it was holding strong.

His eyes slid shut for a moment when the Demon's aura began baring down on him.

He had made the mistake of starting to breathe heavier when an aura tried to choke him in the past. That wasn't a good thing to do and he knew that from experience.

His breathing was calm and even as his eyes flickered open again to meet with Belial's.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:25 am

A small smirk pulled at the corner of his lips, lying to a Demon that had been named the Lord of Lies, it was almost comical but he would play the Lycan's little game.

His aura eased off and he stood up straight, pulling his shirt back over his shoulders but leaving it unbuttoned, the last thing he needed was a bunch of human's freaking out because his back was smoldering.

"It's fine, a little bit of water never hurt anyone."

He replied with a falsely pleasant smile, a difficult thing to do considering the pain he was currently in, the Lycan had doused him in a fair amount of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:30 am

"I really am sorry."

He gave an awkward little smile, lifting a hand to rub the back of his neck sheepishly. "Rocks just sprout out of nowhere, y'know?"

His eyes flickered down over Belial's bare chest. "Your backs all right, right? Water can get pretty hot out in this sun; didn't burn you or anything, did I?"

He damn well hoped he did.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 am

"No need to apologize, it was an accident after all."
He replied with a casual shrug, Belial knew damn well that it wasn't an accident, the Lycan had seen his mark and was testing to see whether or not he was a demon.

"I'm fine, I think the surprise got to me more than anything, the water was a little warm but nothing too bad."

He replied with a soft smile, that amount of holy water would have chewed a younger demon to the bone, thankfully it only burned away a few layers of skin.

"So."
He added as he dusted off the sand from his torso and pants.
"Which one are you, Coilean or Aodh?"
He asked, tilting his head slightly, this man was one of Aleksandr's sons, he that much for sure.
Only and exorcist could make holy water like that, priests couldn't do it any longer. He was one of Giacinto's.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:43 am

He knew what that meant.

His holy water wasn't strong enough to do any damage. Either he had slipped in the years it had been since he had last had to make holy water or this Demon was extremely strong.

He hoped it was the former.

He really hoped it was the former.

Aodh arched a brow. "Which one do you think I am?" He was curious about that. Coilean had more of a name for himself as the more ruthless of the O Ceallaigh brothers so a Demon would usually think of Coilean first when met with that question.

But Belial may think him Aodh for that reason. If everyone thought of Coilean, wouldn't it be interesting if it was really Aodh that had attacked?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 am

"In all honesty I am not sure, if I knew I would not have asked.
If you're Coilean, I am disappointed, if you're Aodh I am impressed."

Coilean was well known to be ruthless and that attack was hardly worthy of the name that he had made for himself.

However Aodh was not known for his brains and that little scene had been quite well thought out and if he were a lesser demon he would be dead and no one would be the wiser.

"I suppose I should introduce myself, my name is Belial, I'm in Italy visiting Tony."
He added, brushing the hair from his face.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:00 am

Impressed?

What was there to be impressed about? He wasn't the smartest, but he sure as hell wasn't thick. He put thought into exorcisms all the time. There was no reason for him to be impressed because he had managed to shock him with holy water like that.

And for that, he wasn't going to give him name. Let the Demon guess.

Belial... What demons did he know called Belial...?

The answer to his thoughts made him feel sick.

No wonder the holy water hadn't worked.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:12 am

"Is there something wrong, exorcist?"

He asked with a rather pleased smirk spreading across his face, it was a shame that the old religious teachings died out, he had a name that was well known back in the day, one that caused quite amusing reactions.

The burning on his back slowly died down and he rolled his shoulders as it got more comfortable to move.

"Next time you want to get my attention lets skip the holy water, it's not a pleasant way to greet someone."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:16 am

"Of course not, why would there be?" He gave the Demon a bright smile.

He wouldn't be able to exorcise the Demon alone. He'd need Coilean or Tony or - preferably - both. Perhaps call in a few friends that owed him favours. He didn't like the thought of Belial hanging around Catania.

"I'm sure I'll be able to find another way to get your attention."

Maybe summon one of his spawn to spend some time with daddy. Who doesn't love spending time with their demonic children? He'd love to see Belial suffer through it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:35 am

"I don't know, just seems everyone I run into around here who knows of me wants me sent back to the ninth circle first Tony then you, I think I am becoming quite popular.”

He replied with a chuckle, he knew when his company was unwanted but that was not going to stop him from hanging around the coven.

“Oh? Well if this was your starting point I am very interested to find out what you think of next time.”
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:42 am

"Can you blame us?"

Anyone that knew of Belial and his past wanted him gone. They didn't want him around. Either around them or on Earth period.

They'd do anything they could to get him as far away as possible.

"I'll start thinking soon then. I wouldn't want to disappoint you." Maybe next time he could try to behead him...
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:48 am

"Oh please, ever since I had Lucifer take my place I've spent my time drinking, gambling and whoring, harmless fun.

I've been on Earth for over five thousand years and you don't see it raining fire and the four horsemen running about do you?"

He replied with a snort, corrupting a few innocence into harem life was hardly something to be exorcised over, and if it were then these people were prudes.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 am

"We're worried about what happens when you get bored of drinking, gambling and whoring." At some point he'd get bored of it all and kick up a fuss. That was what Aodh was worried about.

Belial was being fairly harmless at the moment, but what happened later?

Aodh didn't want to find out.

And the best way of not finding out was sending Belial back to Hell so he couldn't kick up a fuss to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:06 am

"When I get bored...hmmm..."
He had not really thought of that, his lifestyle never seemed to lose it luster but he supposed it would happened sooner of later.

It was likely that there would be a time when all the partners and alcohol in the world could no longer satisfy him.

He gave a soft shrug as a small grin spread across his lips, he had a fair idea of what he would do if that were the case.

"Your guess is as good as mine."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:14 am

His lips pressed together.

"I don't like that guess so for as long as you're around, I shall find ways to try and send you back to Hell."

Simple.

If Belial existed in this realm, Aodh would be trying to send him back to Hell.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:38 am

"I've already had this speech with Tony, it is getting so old.
If I can crawl out of that pit once then I can do it again, it is that simple, the only difference being that I will be pissed off when I get back and I will bring some friends with me."

He replied, crossing his arms over his chest, he didn't appreciate being threatened, and it was becoming a rather common occurrence.

"But by all means send me back and I will drag you down there with me, and we can see how much you enjoy it in my domain."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:21 am

"Oh good, then you won't forget what I'm going to say."

Aodh's lips twitched. "If I can send you to that pit once then I can do it again, it is that simple," he replied with an almost mocking grin.

"Every time you crawl back out, I will send you and whatever friends you decide to bring with you back. Every. Single. Time."

His eyes flashed. "And if I die, my brother will take my place. And if he dies, we have friends that know the ropes." This wouldn't end until Belial stayed in Hell.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 5:30 am

“How do you intend on doing that? I have been here for millennia without attracting your attention or that of any other exorcists before you.

I can live up here without detection and then how do you intend on sending me back, Tony has been searching for me for over a thousand years without any luck.
Cocky little Lycan.”

Belial’s eyes darted around to make sure nobody was watching him before his body change, shrinking as he changed forms.

The tall male demon shifted, becoming a petite blonde haired female, her arms remaining crossed over her chest, the large male shirt barely concealing her breasts as it flapped open.

Belial’s aura turned off and she appeared to be nothing more than a human girl.

“You think you can catch something as inconsistent as me?”
She asked with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon and the Exorcist   The Demon and the Exorcist Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon and the Exorcist
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next