Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Staking a Claim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kama Kocchar

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Kama wandered along the vestibule, humming quietly under his breath. His footsteps slowed as he gave a yawn, stretching. It was getting near daylight now, and although he was at no risk of getting burned in here, he was getting rather tired.

He leaned back on the wall, giving a sigh. Where the hell were the bedrooms in this place?

The wall creaked behind him. The fledgling turned round, a frown creasing his forehead. What was that? Walls didn't creak. Not in his experience anyway.

He gave the wall a shove, and it opened. Oh. A room. Kama stepped inside, eyes flitting over the room critically. Hmm. Well, not quite what he was used to, but it would do. He jumped onto the bed, stretching out happily.

Yes. This would do nicely.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:42 pm

Night of partying over. She had managed to get drunk, drink her body weight in blood and find someone that wasn't too terrible a lay.

She was happy with the night's events.

But now was a new day and she had to get ready to care for Envy.

The Succubus pushed open the door to her bedroom and stripped of her dress, padding naked bar her heels towards one of the many wardrobes in the room. She needed her riding gear.

The woman didn't even notice the man lying on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:54 pm

The incubus shifted, lifting his head groggily as the woman walked in, letting out an irritated sigh.

"Who are you and why are you in my room?"

He was grumpy when he was woken up. Especially when he had only just laid down to sleep. The only valid explanation for waking him up in his opinion was to bring him food, wine or sex. Otherwise, the rest of the world could bugger off.

"You had better have a decent explanation for this."
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:06 am

Giacinto glanced back with an arched brow as she rifled through her wardrobe.

"If I had any interest, I'd probably ask who you were." People were beginning to make themselves more and more welcome in her room. Was she going to have to start locking it?

The woman stepped away from the wardrobe and strolled towards the bed, her heels clattering against the hardwood floor as she stalked towards him.

"But, as it stands, I don't give a shit who you are and you're in my room without my permission. I'd remove myself before I lose an important body part."
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:21 am

"You don't have any right to talk to me like that."

He wasn't angry, it was a statement. If anything, he was confused. Why was everyone here resistant to his influence? There were some very badly trained servants here at any rate.

And if he hadn't been introduced to the Lady of the house, then she was probably impolite and uncultured.

And therefore, she was below him.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:31 am

"I have every right to talk to you like this."

She arched a brow and leaned most of her weight on one leg, crossing her arms over her bare chest.

"I'm the head of this Coven. And furthermore the oldest Vampire alive." Giacinto bent over, red eyes narrowing slightly. "If you think I have no right to talk to you now, you need to learn a few lessons in rank."

Her voice didn't raise from the soft talkative tone she usually used but her eyes were burning.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:43 am

"You're only a shudra." he muttered.

He was no expert in the Western system, but he knew his house was far bigger and this woman didn't even have servants. How high up could she be if she didn't even have servants?!

As far as he was concerned, he didn't care about the vampire system. He had lived most of his life in India, and the caste system was the only ranking he took notice of. He had no interest in the vampire system.

(translation: The Indian equivalent of peasant)
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:51 am

Giacinto may not have visited India but she knew of the caste system.

She was just a peasant, was she?

"Then perhaps you should leave this mere Shudra's mansion and return to your own home to be among other royalty like yourself."

She gestured to the door. "Just carry on walking forwards, you'll find the exit easily enough." She wasn't going to tolerate being insulted in her own home by someone that thought they were above her.

Belial was perhaps the only person that could do that to her and that was because she knew that he was better than her. He was stronger and older and wiser than her. This child wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:06 am

"I'd rather not. It's quite tolerable here."

He rolled over, burying into the duvet. Now he was here, he wasn't just going to leave because a mere shudra ordered him to.

This was his room, he was staying here and that was final. If he was feeling particularly generous, he might even let this woman stay the night. But not if she carried on the way she was going.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:14 am

"Tolerable?" She grit her teeth together.

He was being less than tolerable. He was being infuriatingly stuck up to the point that Giacinto was seriously thinking of giving him a few lashes to affirm his place under her.

That...wasn't a bad idea.

The woman padded off towards the large chest that laid against one of the walls, opening it and rifling through it until she found a good whip and a nice sturdy crop.

With a hum, she bought the whip down against the man's back harshly.
Back to top Go down
Kama Kocchar

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:37 am

He didn't glance up as the woman padded away, only burying deeper into the pillow. Normally a hot, naked succubus would have drawn his attention, but not when he was sleeping. His sleep was sacred.

His eyes slowly started to slide closed as he drifted back to-

"Agh!"

His body jolted in surprise and pain, a hoarse cry ripping from the back of his throat, though he almost didn't realise he had done it.

"Chod!" he cursed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staking a Claim  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staking a Claim    Staking a Claim  Empty

Back to top Go down

Staking a Claim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Giacinto's Room-
Jump to: