Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Waiting Impatiently

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Waiting Impatiently Empty
PostSubject: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:39 am

Zakhar leaned back in his chair, looking up at the clock, fingers tapping against the tabletop idly.

The one thing Zakhar hated about cooking was the time that he had to wait. The Russian was a very impatient man. He hated waiting for things. Especially food.

Zakhar wasn't the best cook. His food was edible but not delicious. That made him even more annoyed with the wait. Why wait for so long if he wasn't going to get amazing tasting food?

He hissed a heavy sigh under his breath as he pushed his hair out of his eyes.

Last edited by Zakhar Avdeyev on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:49 am

Belial gave a soft yawn as she stretched her arms above her head.

The Demon rarely stayed in one form for too long, she had grown use to alternating depending on her mood.

Though today she had opted to taking on a female form, one she rarely used, slender with large breasts, long dark hair and pale skin.

Her deep purple eyes were still present as was the mark on her back, through it was covered by a tight fitting band T-shirt.

She was barefoot, through only her toes poked out of the hem of her skinny legged jeans.

The Demon's hands rested against her flat stomach, she was hungry.

"Hello."

She muttered as she entered the kitchen, waving idly as she headed towards the fridge, bending over to inspect the contents.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 1:55 am

Zakhar's eyes flickered up when the woman padded into to room. Like most men, his eyes slowly drifted south of her face after inspecting it.

"Privet," he replied with a pleasant curl of his lips.

His eyes followed her as she moved to the fridge and bent down. Shameless staring was okay if her back was turned, right? Even if it wasn't, Zakhar would still be doing it. She was a beautiful woman and he rarely got to meet women.

His nose flared when he smelt a less than pleasant scent and he jumped up, flying to the pan sitting on the hob, hissing an oath under his breath as he attempted to save the stroganov sat burning on the stove.

Zakhar definitely wasn't the best cook.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:04 am

Belial's eyes flickered back up to the man as he rushed out of his seat, leaning against the refrigerator and laughing softly as she watched him trying to save his meal in vain.

She moved over to stand beside him, peering into the massacre that was his food.

"I think you've killed it."
She muttered with a chuckle, shaking her head as she moved back over to the pantry to gather what she needed for her own meal.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:10 am

"Is still... somewhat... edible," he replied, eyeing the half burned stroganov.

Zakhar had eaten burned food before. He had never been a very good at cooking and he had burned a lot of food in his seven hundred years and he had still had to eat it lest he go hungry.

He could still do the same now.

With a soft sigh the Lycan doled out a portion of the burned mess onto a plate.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:16 am

"Nope, it's dead."
She said simply, popping up behind him and stealing the bowl of goop out of his hand.

"That's foul and it's stinking up the room, you can't possibly eat that, I'm sure even Lycan can get food poisoning."
She replied, her nose wrinkling up as she held it away from her face in disgust before placing it back down on the counter.

"How about I make a deal with you."
She replied with an innocent smile, sitting herself up on the counter her legs swinging idly.

"I was about to make myself something to eat, I can make enough for you and you help me out with something after?"

She asked, her eyes shining brightly as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:33 am

"Is better than some things I've eaten."

He didn't fight her when she pulled the plate from his hands. He didn't particularly want to eat it but he didn't want to attempt to cook again so he would eat it.

"Haven't gotten food poisoning yet."

Zakhar eyed the woman as she smiled innocently at him. He didn't trust innocent. Everyone was corrupted and everyone wanted something.

"What is this something?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:41 am

"I bet my cooking is better than anything you've eaten."

She replied as she crossed her legs over one another, Belial had been on Earth for a long time and had learned local dishes from every place she had visited, which at this point was everywhere on the planet.

Being here for over five thousand years left a lot of time to travel after all.

Her innocent smile, curled into a little smirk as she looked up at him.

"I haven't had decent sex in so long, it's so frustrating."
She replied with a small disgruntled groan as her head tilted back in frustration.

Belial had been occupying herself with the young Vampires in the coven, hardly any fun, Lycans always made better lovers.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:48 am

"It probably is."

Zakhar ate what he cooked and what he could hunt. He rarely took the time to go out to a decent restaurant or had someone else cook for him.

He arched a brow when she smirked. Sex was something he could do. There were very little boundaries in the way of sex for him. He was sure he'd be able to satisfy her in return for some good food.

The Lycan leaned forwards, one hand raising to run up her jeans clad thigh to stroke her backside. "I am sure we can make arrangement for that."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:03 am

Belial gave a small contented purr as her hands gripped onto his shoulders, leaning up against his torso as he stroked her backside.

"I take that as a yes to our little bargain?"
She said as she pressed her chest up against his, her legs wrapping around his waist and pulling him close.

She'd let the man think that she wanted a simple sex, maybe something a little rougher, this man had no idea who she was and what her real intentions were otherwise she was sure he would not be making this bargain.

The Demon gave him a soft perk on the lips before pushing him back softly and jumping off the counter, heading to the pantry, her hips swaying suggestively.

"How does pelmeni in a beef broth sound?"
She asked as she looked through the well stocked pantry and fridge, the man was Russian, perhaps he would enjoy this little taste of home.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:09 am

"Da." Perhaps he could convince her into a little rough play; introduce a few toys to play with.

...He may even try and get her down into the dungeon.

Zakhar pulled her a little closer when her legs wrapped around his waist. His hands roamed her backside and thighs slowly, a soft purr sounding.

His lips quirked up into a little smirk when he watched her hips sway.

Sex and food from a beautiful woman, he was content with this bargain.

"That sounds great." He'd love some good food from home. He didn't cook from from the Motherlands very often so he didn't eat Russian food as often as he'd have liked.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:15 am

Belial's lips pulled into a devious smirk as she pulled everything she needed from the pantry, her features smoothing out before she turned to place them out on the counter, walking to the fridge the grab the rest of the things that she needed.

The Demon hummed softly to herself as she got a bowl and mixed together the dough, mixing and kneading it skillfully with her fingers.

"I hope you're hungry, I'm starving so I am making heaps."

She muttered softly as she began rolling out the dough to cut it into circles.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:19 am

Zakhar grinned and gave a low chuckle as if she had said something funny.

He was a Lycan, he could eat his body weight in food if he wanted to. There were no worries about him not eating what she cooked for him.

The Lycan slowly made his way back towards the table, sitting in his seat again and leaning back against the backrest with a hum.

"I am Zakhar Avdeyev. Your name?" He had agreed to have sex with her before even finding out her name.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:33 am

"Zakhar...I like it."
She replied, letting his name roll off of her tongue.

Belial shrugged slightly.
"I have many names, you can call me Lia."

She replied, looking over her shoulder at him, smiling softly.
Not everyone was as stupid as those young Vampires, chances were the older members of the coven would have some recognition of her name and she didn't want him catching onto her just yet.

She left the dough to rest for a moment and got the broth ready, placing the large pot on the stove to boil before leaning against the counter with a soft hum as she mused over a thought.

"I'll be one second."
She replied as she quickly scampered out of the kitchen, darting down to the cellar for quickly.

Belial was back fairly soon after, the broth still boiling away steadily on the strove, she returned with a rather large bottle in her hand.

She grabbed two glasses and poured, what would Russian cooking be without Russian alcohol to go with it?

She had grabbed a very old bottle of Medovukha, an ancient beverage derived from honey, though it wasn't very sweet.

Walking over to the Lycan she placed a glass of it in front of him and raised her glass with a smile.

"Ypa."
She muttered softly before taking a drink and heading back to the stove.

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:44 am

"Is old name. Not as popular as once was today."

zakhar was once a very popular name. Now, it was still in circulation and used occasionally, but it definitely wasn't as used as it was when he was a child. It was a shame. He also liked the name Zakhar. It was a good, strong sounding name.

"Lia." He tasted the name on his tongue, eyes staying from her back to the clock after returning her smile.

Lia seemed like a good woman. She could cook, she wanted sex and she was pleasant enough. Smiles all around. Despite his earlier suspicion, he found himself growing fond of her.

Zakhar hummed a soft tune to himself when he was left alone in the kitchen. The tune was one from his childhood - the same tune he was often caught humming when he thought he was alone.

"Privetstviya khoroshaya yeda, khoroshiye napitki i dazhe luchshe kompanii," he replied with a wide grin, raising his glass in return.

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:55 am

She gave a gentle laugh at his toast, smiling brightly at him, she liked Zakhar, he was pleasant but that would probably change when he found out the truth.

Belial made short work of making the beef and pork filling for the dumplings, folding the little balls quickly, making a rather large pile of them before dropping them all into the large pot of broth to cook.

"Nearly ready."

She chimed as she sat up on the counter, grabbing a wooden spoon to stir the dumplings around.

Once they were boiling she popped down again, setting out spoons for the both of them and cutting up some thick slices of bread and setting them on the table.

When the dumplings were cooked she grabbed two large bowls and filled them to the brim, setting one out in front of Zakhar and the other for herself.

"Plenty more in the pot for seconds."
She added as she sat down in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:59 am

Large bowl.

A woman with an appetite. He liked that; women that starved themselves to look pretty annoyed him to no end. If you weren't going to eat enough to satisfy yourself, don't bother eating at all.

He nodded and muttered a small thank you when she placed the bowl down in front of him.

It smelled divine.

And it tasted even better.

He'd definitely be sure to take up that offer of seconds. This was delicious.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:06 am

Changing forms always built up Belial's appetite and she knew she would be needing the energy for what was going to happen after they had eaten.

That thought had a little grin appearing on her lips as she spooned a dumpling into her mouth with a soft purr as she chewed.

Vanity was one of her strong points and she knew exactly how good her cooking was, she had been perfecting it for thousands of years after all.

The Demon pulled off chunks of bread and soaked them in the broth, eating it eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:10 am

Zakhar didn't even glance up at Lia as he ate. He was too engrossed. He'd be social after he had finished eating.

Five minutes after the bowl was set down in front of him found Zakhar serving up another bowl for himself. This was good. Really good.

He gave the woman a smile as he sat back down and began eating again.

After he had done, Zakhar leaned back in his chair, fingers lacing together on his stomach as he gave a contented sigh.

He was full, he had had good food, good alcohol and soon he'd be having good sex. In that moment Zakhar was a very happy man.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:17 am

After she had finished her bowl Belial was contented, instead deciding to have another piece of bread, buttering it and sitting there happily nibbling on it while Zakhar had another bowl full.

"Better than murdered stroganoff?"

She asked with a soft chuckle as she finished off her drink, crossing her legs on her seat as relaxing, leaning her elbows on the table and resting her head on her laced fingers as she gazed at him.

In one simple aspect all Lycan were the same, they all adored good food, it was the easiest way to win them over.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:22 am

"Da. Much better."

He was glad she had taken pity and cooked for him. She was an excellent cook and he didn't have to eat the burned crap that he had...cooked.

"You're good cook," he complimented with a smile, leaning forwards on the table to bring himself a little closer to her.

His lips curled upwards into a little smirk as his mind began to wander over what he could try and convince her to do.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:26 am

Her smile widened, she was glad to know that he had enjoyed it, the Demon didn't make a habit of disappointing people.

"Thank you, it makes me glad that I fulfilled my end of the agreement to your standards."

She replied, her eyes lighting up brightly as she looked at him, when Belial made a deal she put all of her effort into making sure her end of the bargain was fulfilled perfectly.

No one would make deals with Demons who could not satisfy their desires.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 am

"You went above and beyond my standards, MIlaya moyA."

It was the best meal he had had in years. He had wanted something edible and she had served him something fit for kings.

"I only hope that I can fulfil my part of the deal to your standards."

He'd he disappointed in himself if he didn't give a good performance in sex. He prided himself in how well he performed during sex; to give a poor performance would mean a great blow to his pride.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:42 am

The Demon made a small blush appear on her cheeks at his words.
"It makes me so happy to hear you say that, I always aim to please as best I can."

She smiled softly, he had no idea what she had in store for him, she would make it so it was impossible for him to disappoint her.

And if he did, he would not be leaving her company until she was satisfied, Demon deals didn't get unfulfilled, it wasn't an option.

"I have a feeling you will do wonderfully."
She replied, the smile on her lips widening slightly as she ran her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:46 am

The Lycan's lips curled upwards into a little smirk when a blush graced her cheeks.

If she was blushing now, her cheeks would be a very dark shade when he suggested a few things he wanted to try.

One hand lifted to let his fingers stroke against her pink cheeks before curling in her dark hair.

"Such a pretty colour," he crooned, silver eye glittering. He wanted to know if he could make the shade any darker. He'd love to see a dark blush tinting her skin as he fucked and teased her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Waiting Impatiently   [M] Waiting Impatiently Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Waiting Impatiently
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next