Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Day After

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

The Day After - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:45 am

Zakhar sighed but didn't verbally protest to Belial picking him up and carrying him back into the bedroom.

He shifted and writhed when Belial propped him up on the pillows and covered his legs with a blanket. He had had rough sex, not turned into a baby. He could do things for himself.

The Russian looked down at the food in his carton, pushing it around with his fork.

"What is it?"

He hadn't seen it before. What was it? What did it taste of?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:55 am

Belial heard the man's sigh but dismissed it, he didn't really care if Zakhar protested at this point.

"You're living in Italy and you've not had tortellini before?"
Belial chuckled softly and shook his head, Zakhar had to get out and try the local food more.

"Tortellini is small balls of minced meat, wrapped in pasta with a creamy cheese or a basic tomato sauce.

This is ham tortellini with cheese sauce, nothing to be afraid of."
He teased as he watched the man push it around in the carton, he would have to take Zakhar down into town one day if he was not accustomed with Italian food.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:00 am

He hadn't tried any food from anywhere he had travelled before. He did all his cooking for himself and his skills only extended to a couple of simple Russian and Hungarian dishes.

Zakhar chased the food around the carton for a little longer before finally taking a small bite.

It wasn't bad. He wasn't too keen on the cheese sauce but otherwise it was okay.

The Lycan settled down against the cushions and turned his attention to the TV. Movies. Another thing he didn't watch much of. He had seen a few Russian movies but otherwise he hadn't bothered.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am

Belial made a mental note that Zakhar preferred more humble cooking by the way that he reacted to the food and settled down to watch the film and eat his own meal.

The Demon didn't know what to do with himself, it was a rarity that he spent any time with his Slaves outside of sessions, but then again he hadn't had a Slave that could handle was Zakhar could in quite a long time.

His gaze flicked from the screen to the man laying next to him and he resisted the urge to chuckle.
He was now realizing how little he knew about Zakhar, but some of his old Slaves he hadn't even known their names.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:24 am

This movie was in English.

Zakhar found it hard to concentrate on English. When he was being spoken to, he concentrated so he wouldn't look like a fool and would be able to answer. But when he was reading or watching TV, he found it difficult to focus on what they were saying.

All of the Lycan's books were Russian.

Russian was the only language he knew perfectly fluently. With both English and Italian, he could barely understand it unless he concentrated on reading or listening to it.

He pursed his lips as he shifted against the pillows to make himself more comfortable and chased another tortellini around the carton.

"...Are there Russian subtitles...?" he asked in a low whisper, eyes not moving from the TV.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:35 am

"Da."
Belial replied with a chuckle, he hadn't even thought of Zakhar struggling with English, he seemed to speak it perfectly fine when he had talked to him.

The Demon grabbed the remote and enabled the subtitles, setting them to Russian so that Zakhar could keep up.

He often forgot that not everyone had been around as long as he had and hadn't been exposed to the worlds diversity in its entirety.

Belial could understand most languages when spoken to him, once you learned a language from each continent it was easy to pick up on the similarities of other languages.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:48 am

Zakhar's eyes turned up to Belial and he gave him a small smile.

"Spasibo."

At least now he could somewhat enjoy the movie now he could understand what they were saying.

His eyes turned back to the movie for a few minutes before flickering up to Belial.

It felt silly wondering if he could show a little affection to the Demon but he didn't know Belial's limits outside of Sessions.

He leaned against the Demon's side.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:57 am

The Demon smiled softly as Zakhar leaned against him, he lifted his arm and draped it over the Lycan's shoulders.

He felt as though he should know his Slave better now that he had fully claimed him, he needed to know things about the man to avoid certain mistakes and now was as good a time as any to idly chat while they ate and watched a movie.

"Is there anything I should know about you, Zakhar?
Allergies, any limits you may have, anything of importance that could become relevant in the future?"

He asked as his eyes flicked down from the television and looked down at the Lycan.
Obviously he knew about silver, but he needed to know if there was anything else that could effect him negatively.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:53 am

He smiled a little when Belial draped an arm around his shoulders.

He hadn't pushed him away. Little affections like this were okay. That was nice to know. He'd be able to do this more often when they were alone. But around people? He didn't know.

Zakhar shook his head. Silver was it. That was his only allergy.

"I cannot read or write in English or Italian but I can speak them." That was the biggest trouble he faced living here.

"I have a daughter." Probably something he should know about. Her mother did promise that he'd see them again eventually.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:58 am

He nodded softly as the Lycan spoke, right, for movies or books he would have to stick to Russian, not a problem at all though most of Belial's personal library was written in Latin or Enochian so that was fortunate, he didn't really want Zakhar reading what was in those books.

"Major likes and dislikes?"
He asked, looking down at the Wolf, he was going to make a point of finding out more about the man, things could only get better the more he knew about him.

That and Belial was curious what sort of man he was, it took a very different kind of person to endure this type of lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:07 am

Zakhar pursed his lips. Likes and dislikes...

"I enjoy reading." He had more than a few books scattered around his room. If he wasn't lying around or with Belial or his Slaves, he could usually be found doing one of two things.

"Or hunting. As a human." He had been one of the more able bodied men in his village when he was human. He had been one of the hunting group. "Archery is what I am strongest at."

He had had a fine eye before it went blind. Now he struggled much more than he used to but he still enjoyed it.

"In Sessions... I enjoy most things. I dislike major breathplay and scat." He gave a disgusted shudder. Scat.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:16 am

A smile pulled at Belial's lips, reading, something they shared in common, Belial liked the pursuit of knowledge, learning new things had always intrigued him.

The Demon laughed when the Lycan mentioned scat.
"Well I can assure you there will be none of that in my Sessions."
That was one fetish that the Demon had never understood nor facilitated.

"We are not in Session at the moment so you can speak freely, if you want to ask me any questions you can do so."

The Demon had nothing to hide, he kept very few secrets about himself, probably due to his lack of shame, as such he was more than willing to answer questions that he was sure the Lycan had about him that he had been to afraid to voice.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:32 am

"Good." There was no way he'd stand scat in Session. Piss, mud, food; he could stand anything but scat.

If things turned to that, he would quite happily terminate their contract and go about as he had before Belial took him on.

Speak freely.

What could he ask? There was really only one thing that had been bugging him. "What are you?"

That could have sounded better. "I've...been thinking about it a lot. I'm curious."

The three things he had thought of before popped into his mind. Was he any of those three?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:38 am

Belial gave a soft laugh.
"I thought you would've asked me that sooner to be honest, normally it is one of the first things that people say to me when they see what I can do.

Yet you willingly became my Slave without even knowing what you were getting yourself into, I found that very interesting."

He looked down at the Lycan and smiled, if he had been thinking about it surely he had come to some conclusions.

"I'm curious, before I tell you, what do you think I am?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:54 am

Zakhar gave a little shrug.

What did it matter what Belial was? He'd be the same person if he were Vampire or Lycan or Elf. Was his species suppose to scare him away?

The Lycan's pursed his lips. "Don't laugh if I'm wrong."

His eyes flickered up to Belial's face before turning to the TV. "I have three ideas. A Deity of some kind; an Angel or... a Demon." He didn't know what Belial would think of the last one. Most people didn't like others likening them to Demons.

What would Belial's reaction be?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:08 am

Belial didn't laugh but he did snort a chuckle at his first guess, a deity of all things, that was quite amusing.

The Demon pulled himself out of bed and walked over to one of his shelves and plucked out an old leather bound version of the bible, the front of it embossed with a gold cross before sitting back down with Zakhar.

He flicked through a few pages until he found what he was looking for.

His finger ran across the Latin words as he read them out loud for Zakhar to hear.

"But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility.
All his dominion is in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt.

A more unholy person, not found in Heaven, he seemed, for dignity composed and high exploit.
But all was false and hollow; though his tongue laced by silk did spread nothing but falsehood.
To vice industrious, but to noble deeds, Belial, both timorous and slothful."

He smiled and snapped the book shut as he finished reading, setting it down on the bedside table.

"You got two out of three right, I was an angel, that was a long time ago but I was cast out, my wings torn out, this mark placed on my back to live out my days as a Demon."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:16 am

Zakhar very nearly pouted when Belial moved away and crossed the room. Where was he going? Zakhar had been quite comfortable.

He leaned over, looking at the book in interest as Belial read from it, listening intently to the words being spoken.

Two out of three ain't bad.

"Demon."

Zakhar felt he should probably be worried or scared. But he felt nothing except satisfaction that he had finally gotten to the bottom of it and he knew what his Master was. No fear or horror.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:25 am

Belial stretched and draped his arm back over the Lycan's shoulders.
"The only reason I came here was because Giacinto owes me a debt, that and the woman hates me so I get a great amount of joy pissing her off by hanging around."
He added with a chuckle.

"You can imagine that most people don't like having an ancient Demon roaming around, probably scared that I'll decide to massacre everyone."
A smirk appeared on his lips and he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:34 am

Zakhar gave a soft snort.

Of course he'd be here to piss someone off. That seemed to fit what Zakhar had gathered of Belial's personality.

It amused him slightly, though. Poor Giacinto had become Belial's source of amusement when he needed it.

His brows furrowed a little. Why not? What was so terrible about having a Demon around in a place full of Supernaturals?

You'd have to be worried about anyone starting a massacre with all these Supernaturals gathered in one place. Why be overly worried about Belial; he was just another supernatural in this mess of a Coven.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:42 am

He smiled as he watched Zakhar's brows furrow, he could imagine what the man was thinking.

"I'm not here to kill anyone, my joys in life lay elsewhere, like gambling and sex."

He added with a chuckle, in that aspect he was a stereotypical Demon.

"But the main reason she doesn't want me around is probably because she knows how much older I am than her, no one can exorcise me on their own, that must be frustrating knowing your main threat is someone you can't kill.

Though I suspect my life choices also play a large factor, they don't really entice people to trust me."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:48 am

Zakhar gave a soft snort. "I know how much joy you get out of sex."

He bit his lip afterwards, cheeks flushing a little. It wasn't his place to say that. He was the one that got used for said sex; he couldn't sat anything about it.

His lip twitched. "So she allows us to stay because she can kill us if we do something wrong. You stay because she can't kill you and just your presence is wrong in her opinion."

Zakhar didn't understand it. He had lived a very open life. He wasn't dragged into prejudices and racism. He lived life how he wanted to.

"I trust you just fine." If he didn't trust him at least somewhat, he wouldn't be here at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 4:59 am

Belial smirked and leaned in, his hand stroking the man's neck as he kissed him firmly.

"Indeed you do, sex with you especially."
He purred his words as his hand came up, his finger gracing over the pink flesh of his cheeks.

"This is her house, she can have who she wants I suppose, if it were me I suppose I would only want people around who I could control or over power if something went wrong."

He could understand that logic, though he chose to disregard what she wanted.

"Would you have trusted me if back in the kitchen when we first met, instead of acting like a innocent girl I walked up to you and said, 'Well hi, my name is Belial, I am a Demon who has been on Earth for Millenia, I use to be an angel but started a rebellion against God and fathered Lucifer'?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:36 am

Zakhar returned the firm kiss, purring softly.

"I don't think I like feeling like I'm disposable and can be killed if I do something wrong." He definitely didn't like that thought.

He had done a lot to get to the age he was. Knowing that he could be killed for a little slip here was going to make being around Giacinto unpleasant for him. He hoped he never met the woman so she couldn't keep her eyes on him and follow everything he did.

"I would have thought you stupid for telling me that right away." Befriend someone then tell the the bad. If they stick around, they're worth keeping; if they don't then fuck them.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:43 am

"Good thing you don't have to feel like that, if anyone tried to lay a hand on you I'd tear their heart out."
He responded, there was no threatening tone in his voice, it said it as if it were not a big deal, casual and matter-of-factually.

Zakhar belonged to Belial now, no one laid a hand on him without his permission.

"That or you wouldn't of believed me."
He replied with a chuckle, in this day and age no one believed in Angels or Demons.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:52 am

Zakhar gave a small nod.

He wasn't worried too much about some people. Aodh and Coilean he was worried about. Giacinto. But apart from that the only one that really scared him was Belial. What happened when Belial got bored of him? What happened if he did something so stupid it got him killed by the Demon?

"I would have believed you were a Demon. I am old enough to know that hey truly exist. But a Demon that fathered Lucifer?"

Zakhar knew very little about Demons and the stories from the bible that they came form. He wasn't religious nor did he care much about religion. The only Demons that he even knew the names of were Lucifer and Lilith.

He hadn't even know that there was a Demon called Belial that was so powerful and influential until Belial had just told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day After   The Day After - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day After
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: