Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Not So Long Left

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:30 am

The woman waddled through the halls, smiling softly as her hands rested on her swelled stomach.

She had just been to Lyssum for a check up and everything had been well. No illnesses, no other troubles. She and the pups were healthy and everything was set for next week.

Next week!

She was so excited.

Her long white skirt brushed the ground and her bright orange curls bounced around her waist with every step.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:41 am

Jason hummed gently, one of the songs that are normally played around this time of the month. A Disney song maybe? He was a little unsure, he had never been too cultured when it came to Disney... Unless it was 'dressing up'.

He stopped humming and squinted, trying to work out who the figure was waddling down the corridor.

Moe?

Last time he saw her was back in the summer when the pool had its grand opening... Well the last time the chatted. Even though it was not much of a chat, if he recalled. More of him saying how cute she was.

And here she was, either fat or pregnant. Not that it made her any less cute.

Waving, he cheerily smiled at her. "Hey~!"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:48 am

The woman's eyes turned upwards when someone called out.

She gave a bright smile to the man. "Evening, Jace-san." She hoped she had gotten his name right. There was a slight hesitation as she tried to recall their chat. She knew she had met him and she knew that they had exchanged names and pleasantries.

The woman felt a little rude for forgetting his name. Hopefully she wouldn't seem it if she remembered it properly.

"How have you been?"

Her long, slender fingers continued to stroke her swelled stomach idly as she smiled at him, her naturally red lips curling upwards at the corners.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 7:56 am

"I have been great, thanks. Well, other then remembering the great lesson of that some guys tend to be very possessive of their girlfriends... Even if they do cheat on them."

He shrugged to himself. "Never did quite get that."

His jade eyes flicked down as he watched her stroke her stomach tenderly. His bets now on that she was pregnant.

"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:01 am

Moe gave a soft giggle.

"Men do tend to be possessive creatures when someone else encroaches on their territory." She dreaded to see what would happen to anyone that tried to steal her away from Zeke.

No, she had seen it. Saburo.

She would hate to see it again, though. Killing and being killed for relationships was a strange thing for her. She didn't understand it.

"I have been very well." She beamed up at the Vampire, green eyes almost glowing.

Married, expecting children next week, loving husband, wonderful immediate family. life had been good to her as of late.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:09 am

He grinned back at her.

"I am glad you are doing good~!"

Glancing down at her large stomach, indicating towards it, he asked: "Hit me if I am wrong, but I assume it is because you are expecting?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:14 am

The woman nodded, her bright smile fading into a soft look as she stroked her stomach.

"Yes. Next week."

She'd be a mother so soon. Hold her pups in her arms. She'd get to love and hug and dote on little babies.

The woman couldn't wait. A week and she and Zeke and their pups would be a happy family.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:21 am

His eyes widened a little and his smile dropped a fraction.

"A week?!"

He looked around himself, gently wrapping his arms around her shoulders.

"Shouldn't you be sitting down, and be near you midwife? What if your waters break right her, right now?! Or if you trip and hurt your self or something?!"

His mind went into over drive on what could happen to this woman in the space of ten steps.

"Hey, there is a bench over there, maybe you should sit and rest for a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:26 am

The woman laughed.

Jace was nearly as bas as Zeke. If the two of them got together and started off on one about her and her pregnancy, they would send themselves into early graves.

"Jace-san, I'm fine," she giggled, pressing one hand against his chest and pushed gently, indicating that he could let go and she wouldn't collapse.

"I'll be fine. I'm a Lycan; we're strong creatures. I won't drop dead. I'm healthy and so are the pups."

Her lips quirked upwards. "And I'm an Elf; I'm not clumsy enough to trip over." She very rarely tripped over; she hadn't once while she had been pregnant. There were no worries about her tripping and hurting herself or the pups.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:37 am

Jason loosened his arm around her and took a slight step back. But her reassurance did not ease his sudden worry for the woman and her pups.

"Still, you can never know what will happen."

Jade eyes flickered back over to the bench and then beck to her.

"Can you at least sit down... Please?"

He really did not want anything to happen to her, especially if he was around. Mostly because he bet he would get the blame and also he would probably panic more then the pregnant woman if something did happen. Which he knew from experience.

Walking over to the bench he sat on it and patted the space next to him in hopes that would tie her over in resting for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:41 am

She giggled softly.

"You're just as bad as my husband." He and Zeke would never be able to meet if they wanted to keep clear heads.

The woman gave a little nod and followed him to the bench when he padded over.

"If it will calm you down."

She took a seat next to him and adjusted her skirt.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:59 am

Jason relaxed a little, but still on edge, as she sat down and the corners of his lips twitched up in thanks.

"Your husband? I was sure he was only your boyfriend." He shook his head slightly. "Either you got married the next day or time passes really quickly here."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:03 am

She shook her head.

"Not quite the next day..."

They had gotten married very quick, though. She had wanted to do the whole meeting someone and spending years with them before they proposed shebang. That hadn't happened but she was quite happy with how everything had turned out, anyway.

They hadn't spent years getting to know each other but their bond was strong.

She was happy with that.

The woman lifted her hand, showing off the beautiful pearl and dark metal ring on her finger with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:15 am

"So, pretty soon then that it might as well be?"

The corners of his eyes creased a little as he grinned before they decreased as he looked at the bands around her left ring finger. He made a sound that was similar to "blegh" as he scrunched up his nose.

"Marriage... I have to say, I really don't think it is all that great."

He congratulated himself on not mentioning his views on how marriage only ends with tears and heartbreak. Something that he assumed you don't mention to a pregnant, just married, hybrid. Empathise on the marriage part.

"But I am glad you are happy." He quickly tagged that at the end.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:22 am

Her lips quirked upwards and she nodded. "Yes, probably."

She didn't regret it, though. If she knew she would regret it, she wouldn't have slid that ring onto her finger. She was happy with Zeke; married or not.

Moe gave a gentle smile to the Vampire. "Marriage isn't for everyone. And honestly, I didn't see myself marrying so soon. I'm not even two hundred and fifty yet. I have so much life ahead of me."

A life that she would now be sharing with her husband and children.

The woman leaned back against the wall of the alcove they were sat in, smiling brightly. "I'm very happy."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 am

Huh, Well that felt a little bit like déjà vu.

Shaking his head a little, looking the heavy curtains which will stop the sunlight from streaming through.

"You never know what can happen in that time."

Letting out a quick breath he then smiled cheerily again, shirting so that he sat cross legged on the bench, not bothered that his bowers were showing as he skirt fell back a bit.

"So, how do you feel now? I bet a lot better now that you had a rest rather then walking great distances to wherever you were headed."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:44 am

"Many things can happen in such a time."

Two hundred years... It was a long time. But she still had so much time ahead of her. Such a long life...

She was happy that she would be sharing it with people she loved now she had left the Clan.

"I was only heading back to the cottage."

The bottom of the garden. It wasn't such a long walk. It'd only take a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:54 am

"Oh, so you live there then? I bet it is a lot cosier then the rooms we have to share... Not that there is anything wrong with my room mates."

Stretching his back, he got up, and wiped the dust off himself. If there was no sex involved, he liked to keep his clothes in prime condition.

"I guess you don't want to be chatting to me all night. Do you want me to help you walk down to it then? Even just for company."

He did not care that he may be annoying... But he really did not want anything happening to her with him around. Especially considering who here husband was. He did not seem to keen on him, last time they met.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not So Long Left Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not So Long Left   Not So Long Left Empty

Back to top Go down

Not So Long Left
Page 1 of 1