Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Trick or Treating Preparation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fabian

Fabian

Trick or Treating Preparation Empty
PostSubject: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:32 pm

The Elf hummed happily to himself as he applied foundation to his face, staring at himself in the mirror intently. He wouldn't be caught dead with too much foundation on.

His green eyes flickered up to Aurick and he grinned widely at the Vampire.

"Enjoying getting ready, Fluffy?" His voice had taken on the whiny, childish tone that the Vampire hated.

He had been laying around looking at things on youtube a few days ago and had stumbled across a cartoon series that he had found hilarious. And two characters fit the two of them almost perfectly. He couldn't let up the opportunity to dress up as the two of them. And Halloween was so close it was perfect.

With much bitching and whining, he had managed to get Rick to fork out the cash for the costumes and accessories. Real gold, of course. Fabian wouldn't stand anything less.

He leaned forwards, picking up a pencil and lining his eyes thickly to try and imitate the eyes of his character.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Aurick grunted nonchalantly as he looked down at what he was wearing, he had gotten off pretty easily this year.

Over their time together the Elf had always demanded dressing up for Halloween and on the years that the Vampire had caved in he had been forced into all manner of outfits.

This year was easy, jeans, stripped T-shirt and a black jacket, nothing too painful so far but he groaned slightly as he saw the wig that Fabian had got for him, oh joy.

"Don't call me Fluffy."
He replied as he shot the man a death stare.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:51 pm

The Polak arched a brow up at the man through the mirror.

Did he honestly think that because he told him to do something, he would do it? They had been together for over a century. Aurick should know by now that telling him not to do something had the opposite effect.

"Don't forget your gaydar, Fluffy," he sang as he ran his fingers over his own wig before pulling it on gently and picking up a couple pins to keep it in place.

This was going to be so fun.

He could be annoying as he wanted and blame it on the fact that that was his character, not himself. It was perfect.

Fabian stood when his wig was in place, spinning around with a grin. "Don't I look sexy, Baa-Ku-Ra~?" He drew out his partners name slowly, grin widening. Tonight was going to be so fun.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:57 pm

He pulled on his wig, he may as well saved himself the pain of refusing to wear it, Fabian had already made it painfully clear that he was dressing up this year and fighting him would only mean that he would have to listen to the Elf whinge and moan to him for hours on end until he caved.

He slid on the necklace and was fully dressed, unlike Fabian he hadn't put on any make up, there was no way in hell that was going to happen.

"Shut your buggering face, you bastard."
He replied as he picked up a pillow and tossed it at the Elf, his voice perfectly mimicking that of his character's.

Fabian had made him watch the entire series and though he didn't really understand it, having never seen the cartoon he found it a little amusing, not that he would openly admit that.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:03 pm

Fabian lifted his arms to protect himself from the pillow before moving over to his bed to pull on the myriad of gold jewellery his character wore. "Don't make me set my Steves on you!"

He sighed softly when he began to remove his earrings, bracelets and necklaces.

He hated not wearing them but they just didn't fit with the costume. He'd put them straight back on when the night was over. At least he had a neck and arms cuffs to make up for the lack of silver around his wrists and neck.

"Why did Egyptians like gold so much? I hate the colour." Bian would much rather wear silver to gold. It was a much nicer colour.

After the last arm cuff was in place he picked up his rod and pulled it open to reveal the dagger hidden inside. The Elf grin widely. If he was going to do this cosplay, he would do it right. Right down to the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:10 pm

"Symbolizes wealth."
He muttered with a shrug, he preferred silver as well, it wasn't as harsh a colour but gold was more scarce so it was more highly valued.

Aurick gave a soft snort as Fabian threatened him with Steves, oh how frightening...

"Seems my gaydar is working perfectly."

He muttered, picking up the ring on his necklace, focusing his mind on the pointed metal that dangled from the bottom of it, moving them with telekinesis until they all pointed toward Fabian, it was a power that he rarely ever used, it took a lot of concentration and doing it for too long left him with a major headache, a few minutes would be fine though, more so if he was using those minutes to tease the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:29 pm

His nose wrinkled. "I'd never do well in Egypt, then. I wouldn't wear gold every day." One offs like this were fine. He could handle this.

Fabian's eyes flickered down to the 'gaydar' and his eyebrows shot up in shock.

"The magnets shouldn't be working this far away..."

He had said he was going all out and he was. When he had ordered the ring and rod, he had made sure to have magnets embedded into them so the ring would actually move when another item was close.

But they shouldn't be working this far apart.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:34 pm

"There are many reasons that you wouldn't do well in Egypt, I'm sure gold is the least of your worries, imagine what that hot, dry air would do to your skin."

He teased, Fabian always worried about such superficial things, it was so easy to pick on him for them.

"Magnets? What magnets?"

He asked, the question breaking his concentration and the metal went limp again, he rubbed his temple softly, even with his age doing that still hurt his head.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:42 pm

Fabian cringed.

"We're never going to Egypt." No force on Heaven, Hell or Earth could get him to Egypt now he knew his skin was in danger.

The Elf arched a brow and stepped forwards, rod outstretched. All five spokes rose when the rod got close enough.

"Those magnets."

Fabian cocked his head to the side a little when Rick rubbed his head. He set the rod down on the closes surface and stepped forwards to wrap his arms around his neck, leaning up to press a gentle kiss to his lips.

"I told you about the magnets. Were you ignoring me again?" The Elf's green eyes widened a little and he gave a pathetic little whimper.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Aurick made a surprised hum as the rod and the ring reacted to each other, no wonder Fabian had asked for such a large amount to buy the costumes, he hadn't realized just how much detail had gone into them.

The Vampire's arms wrapped around the Elf's waist and pulled him close, giving him a gentle kiss in return.

He gave a soft chuckle as Fabian looked up at him so pathetically and whimpered, he was such a child when he had been ignored.

"You never stop talking so how am I to know what parts of your rambling to listen to?"
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:53 pm

"You should listen to everything I say," the Polak insisted.

He didn't like being ignored at all. Ever. Everyone should listen to him all the time when he's speaking.

His green eyes met Aurick's mismatched eyes and he gave a little pout.

Rick had such pretty eyes. Even from their first meeting, he had decided that. Two such normal colours were bought together and looked beautiful side by side like that.

Bian made a loud noise and pulled away from the Vampire. "Contacts."

He had forgotten about those until now.

The Elf made a bee line to his vanity table to pick up two small glass bottles, holding one out to Rick. Muddy brown. Definitely not as nice as his own eyes but they'd have to suck it up and hide the Vampires pretty eyes for one night.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:01 pm

"I would but my brain couldn't possibly wade through that much nonsense."

He teased again, a small smirk appearing on his lips as the Elf pouted up at him.

The Vampire huffed softly as Fabian pulled away from him and handed him a bottle with contacts in it, he wasn't fond of the idea of putting anything in his eyes, no matter how well promoted contacts had been in recent years.

Aurick padded over to the bathroom mirror and opened the bottle without protest, carefully pulling one of the lenses out of the liquid and placing it over his own iris, he blinked a few times until it sat comfortably in his eye and then did the other one.

He looked himself over in the mirror, he didn't look anything like himself with the wig and contacts in, it was sort of eerie looking at himself.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:07 pm

"Screw you," he called as Rick padded into the bathroom.

He didn't speak nonsense.

Fabian perched on the edge of the vanity table and slid the contacts onto his eyes with practised ease.

Immediately he missed his vibrant green but he liked the lilac colour. It was a pretty colour.

The Elf stood back and looked at himself in his full length mirror, lips pursed.

The outfit looked fine. As did the wig and the accessories. His eyes were fine. It was his skin that he wasn't happy with. It was too pale to be Egyptian. He had tanned skin, but not tan enough to pass off as Arabic.

"I should have gone out and tanned as much as I could last week." Perhaps then he'd have even more tan skin and it'd look better.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:13 pm

"Luckily Bakura is pale, I can't imagine that tanning would be a fun experience for me."

He replied with a chuckle as he exited the bathroom, Aurick always did like joking morbidly like that, especially about his own death, dark humor had always been a favourite of his.

When he caught slight of Fabian's expression he shook his head, the Elf wasn't pleased.

"Can't you just cover yourself in bronzer?"
The fact that he knew what that was made him cringe, he had been paying too much attention to the Elf's daily routine.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:17 pm

"Fake tan would do wonders for that. Maybe next time I can get you into a Thief King costume..."

The Elf turned a dirty look to the Vampire.

"Cover myself on bronzer? Absolutely not."

How could Rick even suggest that? It was... The Elf nearly shuddered at the terrible thought. No. No, definitely not.

"It would look so unnatural. There's no way I'd do that. If I want tanned skin, I'll tan myself. No bottle tan. No bronzer."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Aurick scoffed and shot Fabian a dirty look.
"Fake tan isn't good enough for you but it is for me? Gee thanks."

He replied, shaking his head and sprawling out on his bed, there was no way Fabian would ever get him to agree to a fake tan, he was perfectly happy being pale.

"Oh well, too late to get a tan now, you'll just have to be happy with the colour that you are."

He added with a slight shrug as he glanced back over that the man.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 pm

"You have no other choice. I do."

He pouted as he continued to stare at himself.

"...At least I get to show off my stomach." He was pleased with that if nothing else. He loved his stomach and he didn't care what other people thought, he was happy showing it off like this.

With a great effort, Fabian reached down to remove his navel piercing.

Marik didn't have a navel piercing. He should do. Navel piercings were beautiful.

He set the piercing down eith the rest of his jewellery and sighed as he moved to the bed, sitting next to Rick.

"Let's go trick or treating, Fluffy."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:30 pm

"I'd thought you would grow out of trick or treating when you hit triple digits, I was so wrong."

The older Fabian got the more he demanded to do activities like this and the better he was at annoying Aurick to the point of agreeing to it.

"Yeah, yeah, lets go then."
He replied with a sigh as he pulled himself off the bed, at least he knew they could only stay out for a few hours, he had to be home by day break, for that simple fact he could not have loved the sun more than he did right now.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:35 pm

"How can you grow out of something as amazing as trick or treating?" He'd never grow out of it. It was just too fun.

The Elf stood and grinned.

"You know what? We need to get a little person to complete this. Wouldn't you just love another person travelling with us? We could get them to dress up as Yugi. And we can steal the source of his power."

That sounded fun.

He'd have to try and get Rick to agree to another companion.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:40 pm

"You're going to be my age and you will still be dragging me around to go trick or treating with you, aren't you?"

The chances of Fabian ever growing up were nil, he just knew that the Elf would keep his child-like mentality for ever.

"A little person?
I am not kidnapping anymore children from the woods, you can see that it turned out so well for me last time."

He replied, rolling his eyes, the last thing he needed was another child depending on him for everything, rising Fabian on his own was hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 pm

"Yupp." He'd never tire of dressing up in ridiculous outfits and going out. it was far to much fun.

"You didn't kidnap me." Bian grinned and stuck his tongue out. "You tried to get rid of me. I clung to you."

He would have gotten rid of him if Fabian hadn't grown so attached to him...

They were so close to his Tribe and Fabian had led them in a different direction. it was... It was a decision that he was still wondering whether he regretted it or not. He wouldnt get to see his family again, but he had stayed with Rick and stopped him from killing himself. And found a boyfriend in the process.

The Elf smiled as he reached up to tug a lock of Rick's white hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:56 pm

"What do you mean 'tried' I am still in the process of trying to get rid of you."
He replied with a chuckle, his lips curling into a small smirk.

The Vampire really had tried hard to find Fabian's family but no matter how hard he searched he could not find them, that simple fact had always made him feel uneasy, he had made a promise to the Elfling to find his family, and he had failed.

He was pulled out of that thought as Fabian tugged on his wig, leaning forward to plant an affectionate kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 pm

"Naww, you don't want to get rid of me. You like me too much." He stuck his tongue out with a little grin.

He hoped that Rick didn't want him to leave. Life would be lonely without Rick around. he had grown too used to the Vampire to not want to stay around him.

The Elf wanted to tell Rick about what had happened all those years ago. But he didn't know how he'd react. What would he say if he found out Fabian had steered him away from his family on purpose? Purposely made him break his promise...

He didn't want to think about it. He'd tell him eventually. Just not now.

Bian smiled softly when Rick kissed him, returning it, eyes sliding shut.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:06 pm

"Hmmm..."
He pondered that thought for a moment, tapping his finger against his bottom lip.
"I don't dislike you, sometimes."

The grin on the Vampire's lips widened slightly, Fabian would struggle greatly if he ever wanted to hear kind words come out of his mouth.

His hand reached up and stroked over the Elf's cheek as he kissed him, pulling away reluctantly after a long while.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:17 pm

He pursed his lips a little.

Someday he'd get Rick to give him nice words. Eventually...

"That's better than hating me, I guess." He leaned into the fingers stroking his cheek a little, eyes sliding closed, smiling softly.

Even if he didn't hear any nice words, at least the man would give him gentle touches. That was better than nothing. He'd take this any day over nothing.

"We should...probably get going if we any any of the good sweets."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trick or Treating Preparation   Trick or Treating Preparation Empty

Back to top Go down

Trick or Treating Preparation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jeremy, Aurick, Fabian and Kama's Room-
Jump to: