Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Alpha and the Runt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

The Alpha and the Runt Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:56 pm

While Brandusa was in the shower Noah slipped out, she never let him out of her sight for long, it got annoying at times since he liked to be able to wander around on his own and find little places to hide and relax in solitude.

The boy made his way out of the forest, it was a calm afternoon, warm, with a slight breeze which wafted through the trees, causing the leaves to dance on their branches.

Noah had tried to hunt down a rabbit, to prove to himself that he could do so.
However as soon as he had actually managed to corner the creature he couldn't bring himself to kill it, it had looked up at him with those panicked little eyes and he just couldn't hurt it.

Instead he shifted back, got dressed and sat down, holding the trembling creature in his arms as he stroked it, wrapping the creature in his scarf.

Rabbits went into shock easily and it had quite the scare so he intended on soothing it before letting it free, just to make sure that it was alright.

A small smile graced his lips as he ran his pale and dainty fingers across it's velvety ears, he could see why Dusa liked petting him so much.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 am

A large brown wolf loped through the forest, the carcass of a young doe hanging from its mouth.

Once again, Alek had been hunting to stave off his boredom.

He wasn't overly hungry. Perhaps he'd be able to find someone else to give this to. Someone that was actually hungry.

His silver eyes settled on a boy huddled up a few metres away.

He'd do. Alek padded forwards, dropping the carcass in front of him then dropping down to lay staring up at him silently, tail wagging slightly.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:42 am

Noah gazed up as the animal was dropped in front of him, not quite registering what it was, but rather the noise of it landing got his attention.

His dark eyes got wide as they fell on the large wolf, he was huge, larger than he had ever seen before.

He gave an audible gasp as his hold on the bunny in his lap loosened in shock, the small creature scampering out of his lap and bounding away as he stayed sitting there, cowering at the sight of the wolf.

Noah's tiny hand reach up and covered his mouth as he tried to hold back a whimper.

Even laying down the wolf was almost bigger than him standing, his eyes never strayed from the wolf, normally he would look away but he was like a deer in the headlights, stunned, his heart racing to the point where his ears appeared, hidden under his beanie, pinned tightly against his head as his tail extended in his jeans, curling up between his legs.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:45 am

Alek's tongue lolled out of his mouth and he rolled onto his back, pawing the air playfully.

He wanted to see the boy's reaction to him like this; to him pretending that he was nothing more than a stupid animal.

A puppy bringing someone a present.

The wolf yapped, tail beating against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:53 am

Noah's brows furrowed in slight confusion as the large wolf just rolled about and yapped.

He was so large and imposing but he was acting like nothing more than a over sized puppy.

The boy just sat there for a moment, watching the other Lycan warily as he hugged his legs to his chest.
His head tilted as his body uncurled, getting to his feet he felt like he was about to be sick, his stomach churning violently.

Taking a few slow steps forward he reached out and tentatively touched the brown fur of the larger wolf.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:00 am

The sun shined in his silver eyes as he watched the younger Wolf.

His tail continued to wag, beating against the ground violently when the boy reached out to stroke him.

A soft yap sounded as he writhed against the ground.

So far the boy hadn't pulled him out. He hadn't accused him of being someone old and unfitting of acting like a puppy as he should have. His silver eyes and his size proved that he was a Lycan.

He wasn't a dumb animal and Noah should know that.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:06 am

Noah knew that this was another Lycan, it was impossible for him to be anything else, old and strong, he could tell that from the aura that the man gave of.

Was he afraid? Definitely, and confused to high hell.
His hand retracted after he touched the wolf's fur, well at least he knew he wasn't imagining the large creature.

He took a step back, his eyes down cast to the floor as he noticed the doe on the floor, shaking his head as he scratched his sleeved arm nervously.

"I'm not hungry."
He muttered, his voice cracking half way through the sentence, eating that would involve changing, not something he really wanted to do, he had a habit of keeping as clothed as possible.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:11 am

Alek gave a whine when Noah said he wasn't hungry.

He had hunted that down and given it to him and he wasn't going to eat it?

He wasn't even going to say thank you? Just 'I'm not hungry'?

The large wolf whined again, looking truly pitiful as he stared up at the boy. He wanted him to eat it. He had given it to him. A gift from his Alpha - not a common thing.

Anyone would give their right arm to get a gift from Alek and Noah was just passing it off.

He gave another whimper.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:17 am

A blush spread across his cheeks as he eyes cast down to the floor.

"..sorry.."

He muttered softly as he played with the end of his scarf nervously, this wolf was much bigger than he was and he was being rude by turning down the gift.

"I.."

He was going to have to eat, to please the other Lycan, his eyes darted around, no one else was here, it should be safe enough to change.

Noah pulled off his scarf and placed it down at the base of the tree.
He tugged his shirt off over his head, causing his hat to fall off too in the process, exposing the fluffy white ears that were currently pinned against his head.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:21 am

Alek gave a pleased yap when the boy tugged off his scarf and hat.

His head tilted to the side as he stared at the ears perched on he boy's head. How...strange.

He didn't think he had seen many people that could do that. It took masses of self control to be able to do that. Even he couldn't partially transform without a lot of effort on his part.

The Lycan rolled over onto his stomach again.

I'm Aleksandr.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:25 am

Noah removed the rest of his clothing, his tail curled up between his legs, hiding his more private areas before he changed into a snowy white wolf.

He was a small wolf, much smaller than most males his age, though Dusa was female and still much bigger than he was.

I'm Noah.

He replied as he stepped up to the doe, lowering his muzzle hesitantly as he took a bite from it's tender belly.

Thank you.

He added as he swallowed his first mouthful.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:28 am

It's a pleasure, Noah.

The older Lycan rolled onto his side, lounging idly as he watched the boy take a bite from the animal's carcass.

I was hunting for sport and I hate to see meat wasted.

Life was precious, to be slaughtered then tossed aside was a terrible fate. Everything should die with good reason.

The doe had died and now it was a meal to a young Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:32 am

Noah's tail slowly uncurled from between his legs as he ate, swaying slightly behind in an almost wag.

He took another bite from the animal, his ears drooping slightly.

I was trying to hunt, but I am not very good at it.

Instead of killing the rabbit he had befriended it, he was far too compassionate to be able to kill something with his own teeth, he had tried countless times and each time had failed.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:37 am

A chuckle rumbled in the Wolf's chest.

Not everyone has the skill at such a young age. The first time he ever hunted successfully was over a decade after he escaped Slavery.

For a decade he relied on the Earth rather than his hunting skills.

He laughed when he looked back on it. He was such a terrible hunter all those years ago.

He was much better now after three thousand years of practising.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:42 am

I just don't want to kill anything, I've tried.

The young Lycan had tried to be a vegetarian, but his body needed a high protein diet, so unless he wanted to be passing out every few steps he needed to eat it, whether he liked it or not.

Noah quickly dropped the subject, this man didn't want to hear about his petty problems.

Chances were he was more like a Lycan was supposed to be, strong, able bodied, and by the looks of him, able to fight off any challenger that came his way.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:47 am

The Ancient gave a low chuckle.

That's something many people go through.

He had decided to do that when he was just turned. He wouldn't kill anything. He'd live peacefully. He'd be just the same as if he was human.

It didn't work like that.

It was kill or be killed for Alek. He had learned that very quickly. But in these days, Noah had a choice to not kill if he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:53 am

If he were in his human form he would be blushing right now, he always got self conscious when people laughed around him, whether it was at him or with him, he could never tell.

He gave a nod in response and continue to eat a few more bites until he was sure that the older wolf would not be insulted by his efforts to eat the gift he had given him.

Noah lay down on the grass, his large dark eyes looking up at the other Lycan, it was a rarity that he ever got to talk to a Lycan as old as the one that was sat in front of him, he wanted to make to most of it.

Aleksandr, how old are you?...Sorry that was rude...uh...

He gave a soft whine and looked away from the large wolf respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:57 am

Alek chuckled.

It's fine. Age isn't much of a touchy subject for Supernaturals.

How old was he? He thought back on it occasionally and remembered the number. Not very often but he did do it sometimes.

Three thousand two hundred and seventy six.

After a pause the Lycan shook his head. Seventy seven. The date of my birth was a few days ago.

Once again he had forgotten about his birthday until he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:02 am

Noah gave a shocked little squeak as he looked up at the large wolf again, lifting his head off the ground slightly as he looked at him.

He thought the man would be old, but not that old, he hadn't heard of a Lycan living to be at such a old age.

Something in his head clicked as he thought about the name, Aleksandr....Alek...the pack Alpha that Dusa told him about.

Noah gave a loud whine and covered him muzzle with his paw.

You're Alek, the pack Alpha...I am so sorry for any hassle that Brandusa put you through, she's a little...over protective...
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:06 am

Brandusa?

Ah yes, the little hellion that had screamed and threatened him the other day. So this was the little brother that she wanted to protect...

No trouble. She's a very spirited girl.

Very much like her father.

It amused him how similar they were.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:10 am

Spirited it putting it politely.

He replied, he would have called her mental, she had a death wish most of the time, more so when it came to him.

Ever since she found me she has been doing things like that, protecting me because I can't do it myself.

The Alpha would be able to see easily enough that he was in no way a fighter, Noah was sure he had seen a great deal of Lycan in his thousands of years, and he would bet that nearly all of them were more impressive than he was.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:16 am

He chuckled softly. Perhaps. She was a little hellion and it amused him.

She will fight for what she loves. It's good to see that in people so young.

The girl wasn't even out of her teens yet. He was happy to see that some people still had such a good character. Alek had thought it lost in recent years.

I hope the two of you get along well with the rest of the mansion's inhabitants. We can be a little...difficult to get along with at times. There were a lot of troublemakers in the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:21 am

It is good to see, I just worry that she will pick a fight with the wrong person some day.

They had both accepted the facts that they would die young but he still dreaded the day that he found her laying in her own blood because she had been running her mouth again.

He gave a slight shrug, he didn't know how well they would get along with people, she didn't let him out of her sight and as soon as he got picked on she would come to his rescue.

Just want he needed, to be saved by a girl less than half his age.

We seem to manage, some how...
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:26 am

If she stays away from my son, she should be fine...

Aodh was the only person he could think of that would cause her a lot of trouble if she ran her mouth off the top of his head. He'd probably think of a few in the future.

And I suggest she keep her temper in check when dealing with Belial. That one had popped up very quick. Alek had nothing against Belial but he knew that he wouldn't hesitate to kill Brandusa if she caused any trouble for him.

The two of you have a strange friendship that shouldn't work but does surprisingly well. The Lycan's lips quirked into a grin. Am I wrong?
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:32 am

I'll keep that in mind, and warn her.

If there were people that she should avoid then he'd make sure she did so, for her own sake as well as his.

Noah chuffed softly and nodded, he wasn't wrong in the slightest.

Only because she pities me, and thinks I am a kitten for her to play with.

He went along with her because he really didn't have much of a choice, but over time he had grown fond of her too.

Which brings me back to what I wanted to ask to you earlier, I haven't met someone as old as you before....is it... is it normal?

He asked, his ears twitching slight, he knew that the Alpha must have been his ears and tail earlier, it was hard to avoid them when he was getting undressed, he hadn't seen any other Lycan do it, not that he had contact with many of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha and the Runt
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next