Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Night Watch

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] Night Watch - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:11 am

A soft shiver ran through her as he licked the marks on her neck, she was making those heal slowly on purpose, they clearly made him feel good and he could use a little more of that after the drama that had been following them around lately.

"Anyone would think that you haven't held me for years, not a few minutes."

The Demon chuckled softly as she stroked his head, her hands running down his spine slowly before pulling him closer, leaning down to kiss and nip at his collar bone.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:18 am

"I dont care what anyone thinks."

He nipped at one of the marks, sucking it gently.

"Mine," he murmured softly against her skin. She wasn't his. He was hers. He was her toy; her Slave. He didnt have any claim on her.

But it made him feel good pretending that she was his.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:29 am

Liar.
She thought to herself, he did care what people thought, he cared quite a bit, that much was evident by how defensive he got earlier with Tyrael.

Lia had to give it to Zakhar, he was insistent with trying to claim her as his own. The Demon didn't belong to him, she didn't belong to anyone.
She could already tell that this would end up in heartache, though obviously, not for her.

A soft purr sounded as he sucked on the mark on her neck, she didn't correct him, she'd let the man live in his world of delusion, at the moment it wasn't doing anyone any harm.

"Prove it."
She replied, smirking at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:35 am

He didn't care what people thought of him and what he did. He cared about what they thought of Belial.

If people thought ill of Belial, they could keep it to themselves. He didn't want to hear about it.

He paused when she challenged him.

Prove it? How... How could he prove that she was his without going against her authority? She was the Master, not him.

"I'm yours," he corrected in a soft whisper, nuzzling into her neck.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:43 am

"You're mine."
She repeated with a little nod, stroking the back of his head gently as she held him close.

"Mating season has made you a little bit possessive."
She added with a small smile, the Demon was simply putting all of this Mate and claiming business down to the fact that Zakhar was in heat and not in full control of his actions or emotions.

She doubted he would be this way if he were currently in his usual state of mind.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 am

"I'm yours. Only yours."

He didn't belong to anyone else. Just Belial. Belial owned his body and his freedom. His life. Belial owned him completely.

His lips quirked a little. No, Mating Season had done nothing to make him more possessive than usual.

It just loosened the filter between brain and mouth. It made him speak and do more that he wished he could do when he was in his right mind. He wanted her and he had taken her now; when his actions could be chalked down to emotions running high.

His hands slid down to grip her hips, pulling her down as he ground his hips upwards.

"Please, Mistress..." His tongue darted over his lower lip. He wanted his freedom taken away. He wanted her to control him completely. "I want you to tie me up and fuck me."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:58 am

"I'm glad I found you, you're different from the others."

Perhaps that was a cruel thing to admit to him since she suspected the depths of his feelings for her but it was true none the less, she hadn't had a Slave quite like Zakhar before, none of them had gotten as much out of the Demon as he had.

A smile pulled at her lips as he made the request, that was something she was more than happy to facilitate.

"Roll onto your stomach."

She ordered right before disappearing, only to reappear a few moments later with a length of roping in hand.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:03 am

He smiled softly.

Perhaps it was a cruel thing to say, but Zakhar enjoyed it nonetheless. He liked knowing that his Master enjoyed having him around. She didn't just like having him around; she was glad she had him around.

His eyes sparked with excitement when she gave him the order.

He rolled over obediently, waiting silently for her to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:10 am

Lia leaned down, trying a running knot all the way up the length of his arms, binding them both together behind his back.
Zakhar could not lose control if he didn't have any to begin with.

The Demon also bound his ankles together, Zakhar was no going anywhere any time soon, that much was for sure.

"I think I will take you like this, seeing as you already have me all worked up, then I am going to shift, and take you again."

She purred her words as she rolled him back over, the tight bonding on his arms forcing his back to arch as she sat up on him, positioning herself above him before pushing down and taking all of him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:18 am

Zakhar didn't so much as utter a noise as she bound his arms then his ankles. The bonds weren't overly uncomfortable so he had nothing to complain about.

He had asked for this and the feeling of the thick rope on his skin was arousing him greatly.

He would have no control here and he loved knowing that.

The Lycan purred softly when she rolled him over and told him what she was going to do.

Belial would make an appearance as well as Lia. That excited him, too. With both Belial and Lia, he'd have many different experiences in this Session. He was looking forward to it.

He groaned loudly, head tilting back to offer his neck to her as she pushed down onto him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 8:27 am

Lia moan softly as he filled her, sitting still for a moment so he could feel exactly what he had done to her earlier, she was hot and wet, completely ready to take him.

Her lips quirked into a little grin as he offered her his neck, it was such a Wolf form of showing submission, exposing such a vulnerable area to someone, she loved it.

Leaning down she bit down roughly on his neck, sucking on the skin trapped between her teeth firmly, her tongue stroking against it.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:14 pm

A soft whine sounded when she stilled.

No, he wanted her to fuck him. This teasing was cruel; beyond cruel.

He moaned softly when her teeth sank into his neck, hips pressing upwards against her still ones, trying to prompt her to start moving her hips instead of just sitting still above him.

Zakhar's eyes flickered open and met with Belial's as he muttered her title in a soft, pleading whimper.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 6:43 pm

Zakhar was adorable when he pleaded, he was like a needy little puppy.

A small smirk appeared on her lips, she would take pity on him tonight, after all she had her own needs that had not yet been met.

Lia didn't start out slow, instead she started at a rough and fast pace, sprawling her hands out over his chest as she moved against him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 6:33 pm

His head fell back with a groan as she started a rough pace.

This was what he wanted.

His hips ground and thrust against hers, eyes clenching shut as he panted and moaned through slightly parted lips.

He wanted to reach out and touch her. But with the rope around his arms, he couldn't. He writhed, tugging a little at the ropes in a vein half-attempt at breaking them.

A purr sounded in the Russian's throat as the ropes rubbed against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:46 am

A small smile graced her lips as he struggled against his bindings, she could tell by his reaction that he loved the sensation of being bound and at someone elses mercy.

Her hands stroked over his chest as she moved before sliding down his sides.
Lia gave a soft moan as her hips ground against him, her body moving against his demandingly, she wanted everything his body had to offer her, and she was taking it by force.

A purr sounded in her chest as her hand travelled lower down his body, caressing his thighs before gripping onto his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Night Watch   [M] Night Watch - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Night Watch
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6