Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evgeni Pavlov

[M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) Empty
PostSubject: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:22 am

Evgeni leaned back on the wall, smoking cigarette after cigarette frantically, his free hand clenching and unclenching into a fist. Fucking was the one thing Zakhar actually had a use for, and when mating season came around, what did he do? Buggered off, of course.

He hated not getting any sex during mating season more than anything else. It made him feel restless, irritable, cranky, horny and positively homicidal at the best of times.

When Zakhar finally showed up, he was really going to get it.

Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:29 am

It was one of those rare moments in the last few weeks where Belial actually got to leave the bedroom, Zakhar had been sated long enough to fall asleep so the Demon had stepped out to get something to eat.

With all the exercise they had been getting he would not be surprised if both of them had lost weight by the end of the month.

Belial was on his way back from the kitchen, a container of food tucked under his arm, he'd bring it up to the Lycan to eat in the room, he doubted Zakhar would want to be walking around right now.

He was walking towards to staircase that led to the third floor when he sensed a rather irritate Lycan around, they weren't hard to sense, not in mating season.

He peeked his head through the doorway, his purple gaze landing on the other male, a small smirk gracing his lips.

"Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:37 am

"Hello."

The Lycan barely glanced up as the demon poked his head around the door, only picking up a dart and hurling it violently towards the dartboard across the room. His concentration wasn't good at the moment, and it ended up shooting into the corkboard instead, embedding itself deeply.

He cursed loudly and crossed the room to pull the dart from the board, managing to bend it out of shape as he did so.

"What do you want?" he snapped, not turning to look at Belial.

He was feeling pretty violent at the moment, so social niceties weren't exactly flowing freely. Not that they did usually, of course.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 am

Belial chuckled as he watched the man's antics, he seemed incredibly irritable, judging by the time of the year he could probably guess why.

Moments like these made the Demon glad that he had the stamina to satisfy Zakhar when ever he needed it, having a Lycan like this prowling around his bedroom breaking everything did not sound like an enjoyable experience.

"From you? Nothing, I was just heading back to my room to feed my Slave and I sensed some...hostilities..."

He replied, grinning at the man.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:05 am

He sent another dart hurling towards the board. It flew into one of the metal divides on the board and bounced off. His teeth grit tightly as he felt his temper gradually building up.

"Ne drug shiban." he muttered to himself, bending down to pick it up.

The last thing he needed was someone else going on about Slaves. That word made his blood boil every time he heard it. It hadn't bothered him so much before. It was just something that happened, and if it wasn't him, he didn't care.

But after spending so much time with Zakhar, it pissed him off no end.

"I'm not hostile." he snarled back, lip curling.

(Translation: "Not another fucking one.")
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:11 am

"Another one?"
He asked, tilting his head slightly, Belial was much older than he seemed, as such he could speak most of the languages that were used today, as well as some more ancient ones.

"I'm afraid I'm not quite following you."

He added, the man was making no sense but then again he probably hadn't intended for him to understand what he had muttered to himself.

"Of course not, you're a perfect picture of calmness and serenity."
He replied with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:26 am

"I wasn't talking to you." he growled back.

Raising his hand, he took a deep, shuddering breath as he attempted to calm the whirlwind of vicious, violent, horny thoughts within his mind and aimed. The dart flew into the cork this time. Only scoring seven. But, since it was an improvement on the last time, he drew a deep breath and aimed again.

"Keep talking and I'll make this seem so calm I'm the fucking Buddha."

This man was really starting to grate on him. Admittedly, at this time of year, anyone did. During November, the only thing he wanted was to yell at people and hurt them, or get fucked.

Most likely both at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:37 am

"Well then don't mutter things while I am trying to converse with you, it's rude and mildly confusing."

He replied, folding his arms over his chest as he watched the man throw the dart again.

It was amusing seeing a Lycan like this, the ones he had been around as of late did respond like this.

Zakhar wouldn't lash out because he was scared of punishment and Alek was a freak of nature, having developed an overly calm demeanor.

"No need to be so snappy, seems like someone needs to get laid, if that's the issue I'd be more than happy to claim that little ass of yours."

He added with a chuckle, winking at the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:51 am

He took another deep breath and took aim, hand trembling a little in annoyance. The last thing he needed right now was someone standing over him making bloody smart-ass comments every five seconds. Over the last few days, he had barely moved from his room, only really spending his time either jerking off, or smashing things and punching pillows.

After that long, he had thought he could deal with the real world. But apparently not.

Evgeni was just about to throw, when Belial said that line. Unthinkingly, he whirled round, and threw, eyes flashing in sheer anger.

The dart went flying into a place where the Demon probably really didn't want it to.

He didn't particularly care. He was sick of people constantly trying to claim him, to make him submit and he was in a mood where he really would not tolerate it. Belial had been asking for that one in his opinion.

"How about no?"

The Lycan started to stride briskly towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:04 am

Belial laughed softly as the Lycan did his best to stay composed. Anger and spite were simply rolling off of him in waves so thick he could almost see them.

The Demon hadn't been paying too much attention watching the Lycan, instead he was simply staring off into space with a smug smirk on his lips.

That ended when the dart embedded itself on his high upper thigh, unluckily for him it pierced the very bottom of his package.

His eyes narrowed, wincing as he yanked the needle out of his leg, hissing under his breath, that was unpleasant.

His gaze landed on the Lycan, a growl rumbling in his chest as he could feel the slow seeping of blood running down his leg.

When Evgeni tried to walk past him he grabbed on his arm, teleporting them in an instant, not warning the man about the side effects, he could suffer much more for all he cared.

"Zakhar, vyyti zdesʹ i seychas."

He called, knowing the Lycan would still be curled up in his bed.
Belial locked the door and pulled the key out, placing it in his pocket as he threw Evgeni onto the floor.

"I'll deal with you in a moment."
He muttered darkly, staring at the Lycan as he waited for his Slave to tend to him.

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:12 am

The Lycan's eyes fluttered open and he gave a little groan when Belial called him.

He didn't sound happy.

Zakhar was up out of bed and moving towards Belial immediately. Had he done something wrong?

The Russian paused when his eyes landed on the other Lycan. "Evgeni...?" What was Evgeni doing here? What had he done? Pissed Belial off apparently. His nose flared. And made him bleed.

That man was searching for his death.

Zakhar began forwards again, kneeling in front of Belial, waiting for further instruction.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 am

He let out a yell as he was teleported, landing with a thud on the floor, his dizziness causing him to fall quite easily when Belial shoved him. His chest heaved with the need to get more air back into his lungs, coughing and spluttering for a moment before gazing up at the Demon in confusion and dulled anger, eyebrows knitted together.

"What the fuck-?"

His eyes widened a little as he saw Zakhar come in and kneel. To this complete stranger he had never seen before in his life? Normally he would have laughed his head off, kicked him, perhaps. But this was all wrong and it was confusing and he didn't understand any of it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:31 am

"You know him?"
Belial asked, raising an eyebrow at his Slave before his gaze flickered back to the man laying on the floor.

With a soft groan he pulled out a chair and sat down in it, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, pushing them down over his hips.

His thigh and member were coated in a layer of blood, the Demon let out a sigh and kicked off his pants.

"Most people trying arousing the other person before moving onto the sadism, not just jumping right to the stabbing."

He muttered dropping the dart that he still held onto down on the table.

"And I didn't really want a piercing."

His hand reached down to stroke his Lycan's hair softly.
"Zakhar go fetch me a long length of chain and two pairs of hand cuffs from the wardrobe."

He instructed, leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 8:40 am

Zakhar nodded, eyes turning down to Evgeni. "Da, he is my lesser trained Slave." Evgeni needed a lot more training. That much was evident if he was running aroud stabbing people with darts.

The Lycan's eyes turned back up to Belial when he sat down and pulled off his pants. He pursed his lips when his eyes found the bloodied mess of his Master's thigh and member.

Shit, what had Evgeni done?

Zakhar's eyes slid shut and he leaned into the hand stroking his hair gently.

Even when he had been attacked he could still touch Zakhar's gently. It was nice to know that he wouldnt always get beaten when Belial was in a bad mood.

A length of chain and two pairs of handcuffs? What was Belial thinking...? How would he use that equipment?

"Yes, Master," he murmured softly as he stood and padded to the wardrobe, gathering the equipment Belial had asked for before returning to kneeling on the floor in front of him, holding them up for the Demon to take.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:05 am

His head fell back against the floorboards as he gazed up at the ceiling, spaced out for a moment. He felt sick. A final retch rippled through his abdomen, causing him to crease up for a moment before lying still, panting softly.

"I can't say I was particularly thinking of pleasuring you at that moment." he snapped back, a little half-heartedly.

This man infuriated him no end, but now he was just feeling weak from teleporting, so he was in a slightly less homicidal mood than earlier. More from exhaustion than diminished anger.

He tensed as Belial ordered Zakhar to bring the cuffs, standing up slowly. Belial was pissed off, and he did not want to be vulnerable around a man whose sensitive areas he had damaged.

This would not end well.

"Let me out." he demanded, striding quickly towards the door and rattling the doorknob.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 6:28 pm

"I'd say he is completely untrained by the way he just spoke to you.
A Slave who doesn't think of pleasuring his Master..."

The Demon tutted softly, this Evgeni didn't seem to have a very good Slave mindset.
He took the objects from Zakhar and placed them down on the table next to him, his hand moving to grip the Lycan's chin, tilting his head up so that their lips were barely brushing together as he spoke.

"How often do you think about pleasuring me?"
He asked, his eyes smoldering as he gazed into Zakhar's dark silver eyes.

His attention was pulled away from his own Slave as Evgeni rose and tried to leave.

"You're not going anywhere, now sit down before I make it so you wont be able to sit for a month."

He scolded, is voice taking on a threatening edge, his eyes narrowing as the man tried to open the door, Belial didn't particularly like being attacked and it seemed to becoming more frequent that the Demon was shedding blood.
The wound on his package had already healed over but it was the action itself that annoyed the Demon.

"You are in no position to demand anything, I'm not in the habit of breaking Zakhar's toys but if you tempt me I will happily remove a limb or two.
I'm sure he could still fuck you if you were missing your legs."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Zakhar pursed his lips. "He's a work in progress."

He was getting through to the older Lycan a little bit at a time. And with the shock collar around his neck, he knew that job would be much easier.

Zakhar's eyes met with Belial, silver eyes dark and story with lust and promise. "It's very rare that I dont think about it," he replied in a soft, breathy voice.

With the collar around his neck, he thought about Belial's pleasure more than his own. This month everything was centred around sex and the pleasure from it. Does Belial like it when he's as wild as this? Was he getting annoyed at how many faults he was committing?

As much as he loved to please Belial, Zakhar's lips pursed and narrowed up at Belial slightly. A threat to his Slave was a threat to himself and he didn't much like threats.

"Apologies for speaking out of turn but I'd rather you not dismember him. I like my toys intact as much as you do, Master."

Zakhar was a vein creature. If his toys weren't attractive, he didn't want them. Missing limbs wasn't an attractive quality. He'd rather Evgeni keep both arms and legs.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 pm

"Fine."

Evgeni sat down immediately when Belial ordered it. Although he was irritable and stubborn and disobedient, he did have some semblance of a brain and he happened to particularly like having legs. They were useful. They got him out of potentially deadly situations. And there was nothing more pathetic than a legless wolf, after all.

A frown creased his face as Zakhar defended him. That wasn't usual. What was he doing? All of this was too foreign to him and it worried him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:58 pm

"It makes me glad to hear you say that."
The Demon purred, kissing his Lycan softly.

The moment of calm didn't last long when he saw the expression on Zakhar's face change, he hadn't narrowed his eyes at him like that since their first session.

"If you were truly sorry you would not have spoken at all in the first place."

The Demon growled lowly, his own Slave was taking Evgeni's side over his own, despite the fact that the lycan was in the wrong.
Belial was in no way pleased, the back of his hand striking across the Russian man's cheek forcibly.

"This man is lucky that his innards are not currently painting the walls and floor in the hall, I have killed people for far less than having the nerve to throw a dart at my crotch."

Belial was in an even worse mood now that Zakhar had spoke again him.

"So unless you would like to share his punishment, be quiet."
He warned, glaring at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Zakhar's eyes lowered to the floor.

He knew angering Belial wasn't the best thing to do, but he didn't want much damage coming to his Slave. Just as Belial wouldn't want much damage coming to him.

The Lycan winced when he was back handed but didn't cry out; just clench his eyes shut and tell himself that he deserved it for speaking out against his Master.

"Yes Master, sorry Master," he murmured softly, eyes still downcast.

He wouldn't be able to defend Evgeni any further now. Whatever the older Lycan did now, he would have no one to bail him out. He hoped the Wolf didn't do anything too stupid.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:19 pm

Who was this man? How did he control Zakhar? Why should he have power over the both of them?

Evgeni's mouth opened for a moment. And shut again promptly. Though he wanted to know, he didn't exactly want a demonstration. This man seemed volatile, and he didn't care to find out just how violent he could be.

If Zakhar could be controlled by him in this manner-

That wasn't to say that Zakhar was more powerful than himself but-

He didn't know any more.

Evgeni was afraid. He hadn't been afraid in a long time, and he didn't know how to react. It was easier to be angry than afraid. When he was frightened, he just didn't know what to do with himself.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Belial stalked around the room, his body posture tense and rigid, he was clearly irritated.

His dark purple gaze landed back onto Evgeni as he picked up the hand cuff and crouched down in front of the man, inspecting him.

"You're rather attractive, I can see why Zakhar is fond of you, behave and you might come away from this looking just as good.
He's asked me not to dismember you, your actions will dictate whether or not that request falls on deaf ears."

The Demon's words were low, laced with a threatening tone as he stare coldly into the Lycan's silver gaze.

Reaching over he grabbed both of the Lycan's wrists firmly and pushed them behind his back, hand cuffing his wrists together before cuffing his ankles together also.

His gaze landed back onto Zakhar, his eyes harder than usual, more stern, he clearly did not like that the man had stood up for his disobedient slave over his Master.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Zakhar stayed silent, his head bowed.

Anything he said or did now would just anger his Master. He had angered him enough already. He didn't want to make the Demon's anger worse.

The Lycan wished he hadn't had to make a choice between his Master or his Slave. But he was far too obsessed with his Master and he didn't want to dismiss either of his Slaves. He was caught between a rock and a hard place.

His hands clenched into fists on his thighs.

He was far too selfish to pick either his Master or his Slaves above the other.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:01 pm

The lycan remained silent, heart thundering in his chest, body shaking. He didn't know what to do.

This... thing... was a lot more powerful than him, and it scared him. With Zakhar, he could push the boundaries, because he knew that it would only result in punishment. And he had overpowered Zakhar before. He could probably do it again. But with Belial... he didn't know what to do.

He let out a panicked snarl, struggling for a moment as he was bound, eyes wide. And then thought better of it and lay back listlessly, gazing up at the Demon in sheer terror.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:23 pm

The Demon grinned as he looked down at the bound Lycan, the look in his eyes was delicious, he was truly scared.

"You look terrified of me Evgeni, perhaps you're not so dumb after all."

The man should be afraid, the Demon was annoyed with him and with Zakhar, only this time he was going to take all of his frustrations out on only one of them.

Hurting Zakhar would punish him, but hurting the man's Slave would get the Demon's point across much more, he suspected that Evgeni didn't have to insane pain tolerance that Zakhar had, he could get the reaction he wanted out of him.

"Now then, lets have some fun boys."

A devious smirk spread across his face as he gripped Evgeni by the hair and dragged him further into the room, he bent down and threaded the chain through the pair of handcuff on his wrists and on his ankles in a makeshift hog tie.

He pushed the chain through a suspension hook on the roof and gave it a hard tug, hoisting the Lycan into the air by his hands and wrists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)   [M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial) Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Restlessness (Evgeni and Belial)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next