Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

I felt hungry, so...zebras

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

I felt hungry, so...zebras Empty
PostSubject: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 am

Jack had a strange craving for zebras...Whatever it tasted like.

'Zebras? Why zebras?' He thought. He was definitely hungry from the trip here...But what he wanted was...strange.

He wandered into the kitchen, and began to glance around to find something to satisfy his food craving...preferably something that wasn't a zebra...

His stomach growled at him constantly, and Jack found himself opening every cabinet door he could see. He wasn't actually paying attention to what was in the cabinets, just flinging the doors open and following his nose. He must've looked awkward, just walking quickly around the room, opening cabinet doors here and there.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:13 am

With a rumbling stomach a large, six foot tall man walked towards the kitchen. Out of all the things Tahir loved, eating was defiantly near the top of the list. He didn't understand people that didn't eat much, or often. His sister was one of those people.

Tahir furrowed his brow. Come to think of it, he never saw her eating. Most defiantly why she was so thin. He still wanted to confront her on this.

As he turned into the kitchen he found a young man searching around through the cabinets.

All though the Persian man was still relatively new to the mansion himself, he did in fact pick up that this man was very new. And what's more, this man was a lycan as well.

Tahir cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, you look like you could use some help?" He half observed half asked.

In the limited time he'd been here, Tahir had made himself very acquainted with the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:38 am

"Zebra!" He exclaimed in shock, whirling around to see who had just spoke.

He glanced up at the large figure.

It was someone he didn't know. Which was half-expected, since he wasn't familiar at all with anyone except for Dusa.

"Oh uh...Hi. I'm looking for...food. I think." He said, glancing around at the cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:44 am

The Persian man quirked a smile.

"I've been called a lot of things but Zebra's new." He said, walking closer to the stranger.

"My name's Tahir. You must be really new here." He stated, looking through some cabinets and pulling out a few ingredients. It was obvious he knew his way around this part of the house.

Within no time he was preparing a meal. Eggs, bacon, ham. A perfect breakfast for someone with a hearty appetite.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:58 am

"Eh...yeah...about that...zebras..." Jack said, kind of seeing no point in continuing, since there was no point in telling this stranger his sudden craving for zebras.

"I'm Jack, and yeah, I'm new. You sure you know how to cook?" Jack said, since he wasn't too accustomed on the idea that a male could even attempt cooking.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 6:02 am

Yes, he did in fact know how to cook quiet well. In the time that Alexis, his girlfriend, had been gone, Tahir had made sure that when he wasn't cooped up in his room, he was familiarizing himself with modern kitchen appliances.

It was amazing what they had invented. In his time a stick and a fire was standard, and the wealthy owned clay ovens inside their homes. Ovens that would heat up the entire house and took ages to clean, prepare, everything.

But now everything was different! Now people had everything to make anything easily at their fingertips!

The stove top was one of Tahir's favorites. It hadn't taken him too long to figure out, and he loved the way it made food taste. He fried up the slices of ham, bacon, and stirred the eggs.

"I'm learning." He said with a friendly grin. He was making enough food for about four people, and have every intention on sharing with the new guy.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 11:25 am

Jack looked at Tahir, impressed. "Cool. I was never able to cook, even if my life depended on it. Which...it kind of does. I usually just get off by hunting, but that's not usually enough.."

He peered over Tahir's shoulder, and sniffed.

"What'cha making? Smells nice."
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 8:55 pm

He nodded his head and smiled down at the young man.

"Yes, hunting is great too. I took up cooking not that long ago to be honest. I'm not sure why but I enjoy it. Trust me though I'm not that great. Anything more advanced then frying something up in the frying pan and I'm no good." He said with a friendly voice.

He didn't look like he would be, but Tahir was actually a very polite and compassionate person. Perhaps it was one of the side effects of his new found love.
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:37 am

Jack shrugged.

He stared down at the pan Tahir was cooking with.

"Just wondering, why cook it?" he said, peering at Tahir with curiosity.

"Eating it raw's fine too, food is food, after all."

Jack backed away from the stove and took to glancing around some more at his surroundings. A certain door caught his attention, but not long enough to be of much interest.
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Tahir let out a small laugh.

"There are two reasons why I cook. Reason number one; you can add flavor. Seasons and spices are just the beginning. Even with no seasoning it changes the texture and flavor. And reason number two, the most important reason; I'm dating a vampire and I'm not sure yet how open she is to eating raw meat."

He explained, turning the ham and bacon over so it cooked evenly.

Little did he know that his dear Alexis didn't hardly eat at all. He'd find out soon enough though!
Back to top Go down
Jack

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 2:32 am

Jack raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I don't see why you're cooking for me, since I'm not your vampiric girlfriend. Say, why couldn't you simply point me off to random bags of meat? That would've been just as hospitable."

Jack's stomach growled and he grinned.

"I'm sure cooking food does give it more flavor, but there's always waiting for the food to cook, and that's the bad part."
Back to top Go down
Tahir Sijistani

Tahir Sijistani

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:48 pm

Tahir let out a low, gruff laugh.

"Who said I was cooking for you, pup?" He asked with a grin, raising an eyebrow as he looked down at Jack.

He motioned towards the large refrigerator with his head where he happened to know some meat was being stored.

"There's your food, without the wait." He said, giving Jack a friendly nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I felt hungry, so...zebras   I felt hungry, so...zebras Empty

Back to top Go down

I felt hungry, so...zebras
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Kitchen-
Jump to: