Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Moon Is Full Again

Go down 
+3
Aleksandr Trabukos
Ezekiel
Moe Leon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 am

"But you will do it, because I am not giving you the option of running away."

No matter how much Coilean protested or attempted to run away Belial would stop him with ease, he was not going to escape this forest until the night was over.

The Demon had his own reason for wanting to be in these woods tonight, reasons that didn't involve Coilean.

But he was well aware that their must be a valid reason why the man didn't want to be anywhere near the mansion, as such, he would force him here.

After all he didn't want to have to travel into town each time he wanted the man.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:42 am

He felt sick to his stomach when Belial spoke.

He was going to force him to face up to everyone? To watch as his family sneered and glared at him?

Was Belial being intentionally cruel?

"I refuse. Take anything from me or do whatever you want to me but I refuse to go into that clearing."

He couldn't stand the thought of seeing his family glare at him hatefully as he stood there waiting for their judgements.

He just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:47 am

"Take anything you want from me, now that is a very stupid thing to say to a Demon, Coilean. Even for you, by far that is a new level of idiocy.

You know what I would take from you as payment, your freedom, your free will, your soul.

That is a very steep price to pay to avoid ones family."

Belial walked slowly around the Lycan, circling, the Demon was not joking, if Coilean wanted to bargain his way out of this then he was more than able to do so, but the Demon made no delusions about his prices being fair.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:54 am

Not idiocy. Desperation. "I'm desperate."

He couldn't see his family right now. He would need to work himself up to do that. He wanted to give himself a pep talk; to know he was going to do it. Not be thrown into it like he was being now.

His freedom...

Belial was already his Master, was it much of a jump to give his entire free will to him?

Yes, of course it was. Right now he could still do his own thing. He was still himself. Belial couldn't tell him to jump and expect him to ask how high. He never wanted that to be the case.

His silver eyes followed Belial silently as he debated whether or not to agree to that price. He didn't want to go and see his family, but he didn't want to become Belial's obedient little slave.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:00 am

"You would be mine forever Coilean, you would wear my brand and even in death your soul would be tethered to mine, in my servitude for your entire existence.

There is no one, living or dead who can break a Devil's deal."

When Belial made a deal he didn't hold back on details, nor did he sugar coat the truth, he couldn't, both parties knew exactly what they were getting.

He knew Coilean would never agree to his price, for an exorcist nothing could be worse than being bound to a Demon.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:09 am

His forever?

He couldn't... How could he give his soul to the Demon forever? Just the thought of it made his stomach churn.

His expression hardened.

"Fuck you," he snorted, eyes sliding shut as his body slumped forwards, exploding in a mass of fur.

He'd never give his soul to Belial; no matter how tempting it was.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 am

Belial chuckled as the Lycan cursed at him, his shadows unwinding from around his ankles, if Coilean tried to run, it would be all to easy to catch him again, there was no way for him to escape the Demon.

"Run along now, your family is waiting for you."

A grin spread across his lips, he really was cruel at the best of times, he really hadn't left him much room to move, he had to go and face his family now.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:25 am

He paused, sighing heavily.

He didn't want to do this. At all. But what choice did he have with Belial breathing down his neck?

The Lycan could run. Dash away as fast as he could. But how far could he get before Belial caught him and dragged him into the clearing bodily?

Probably not very far...

A soft whimper sounded, tail tucking between his legs as he padded slowly into the clearing.

Perhaps if he kept to himself no one would bother him?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:29 am

Belial smirked and kept a keen eye on the Wolf as he walked towards the clearing, he would've gotten his way no matter which option the Lycan took.

He wanted Coilean to be willing to come to the mansion, that wouldn't happen unless he made peace with his family, at least now there was a chance of that happen.

But for the moment he would leave the pack matters to the Lycans, the Demon's presence would only add to the tension, though that wasn't to say that he wouldn't be close by, watching silently.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:34 am

As soon as he was inside the clearing, he stopped.

He curled up in a ball and tried to ignore everything.

Right away he had noticed Alek's silver eyes land on him and widen in shock. His father hadn't expected to see him.

Right now he just hoped that no one decided to come near him.

He wanted them to ignore him completely.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:39 am

Zeke had been conversing with Alek and noticed the Alpha's eyes widened slightly.

His brows furrowed as he glance over to what the man was looking at.

Normally Zeke would have broken into a growl and snarled at the man for daring to come close to them after what he had done to Moe.

However Moe was finally relaxing for the first time in weeks, he hoped that the woman didn't notice her father there.

Zeke didn't trust Coilean around his pups, the man had always been nothing but hostile towards him, with a rare moment on kindness.
He pick Cinaed up by the scruff on his neck and tucked him in against his chest, curling his head around the boy protectively.

Alek had Luka, so there was no chance of his other son getting injured.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:45 am

Coilean didn't even look up.

He didn't want to be here. Going anywhere near his family right now was something he couldn't do.

Would they just ignore him if he stayed here?

He damn well hoped so.

If not, he could always just get up and leave. Move to the other side of the clearing to avoid them.

He hoped that would work.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:53 am

Zeke's gaze landed back on Moe, though she no longer show anymore outward signs of anguish he knew that not having her father around still upset her, after all, he had seen how happy she was when she finally saw him again, despite her nerves.

He looked at Cinaed and Luka, the boys would never be close to their grandparents on the Leon side, nor their grandmother on Moe's side of the family, but if there was a sliver of hope for them to know their grandfather as anything other than a tyrant he wanted to take the chance, to fix the crack in their family.

Looking down at Cinaed he licked the pup lovingly. Coilean wouldn't reach out to them, but Zeke could be the better man, for Moe, Alek and the boys.

Coilean, aren't you going to come over and meet your grandsons?

He asked, with no hint of hostilities.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:11 am

His head snapped up when Zeke spoke to him.

Where was the catch?

Why would Zeke, the one that he had cursed to be eaten by the cat, want to talk to him? He expected the man to ignore him or attack him.

Ah, that was it. As soon as he got close enough Zeke would jump up and try to tear his throat out. He was certain of that.

...But his eyes trailed down to Luka then cut across to Cinaed.

His grandchildren. He wanted to see them; of course he did. He may not be happy about the fact that someone had gotten his daughter pregnant, he wanted to get to know his grandchildren.

How could he not?

The man pushed himself to his feet slowly and took hesitant steps towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:19 am

Zeke didn't react as Coilean walked towards the group, but he kept his gaze on the older Wolf.

He would always be protective of his children and as much as he wanted to believe that Coilean would never harm his grandsons he couldn't, he had shown just how violent he could be to even those closest to him.

Zeke had come to terms that Moe's father might never come to accept him completely, simply for what he symbolized, and his role is Moe's life.
But he might accept the boys, they hadn't done anything wrong.

Zeke lowered his head onto the ground, his body was relaxed enough, he showed no intention of attacking the man.

Cinaed nestled in against his face, the boy's small paws pressing up against his father's muzzle as he looked around inquisitively, his ears flicking as he listened to the sound of Coilean stepping closer.

This is Cinaed.

He motioned, his nose rubbing up against the small ember pup gently.

That little devil is Luka.

He added, nodding towards the pup that was curled up against Alek.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:25 am

Cinaed? His eyes turned to Moe.

She had been the one to name that pup. She had to be.

He padded forwards, gaining a little more confidence the more relaxed Zeke became. He wasn't going to attack him. At least, it looked that way. That was good. He could be a little more relaxed himself.

Coilean dropped to his stomach, resting his head on the ground in front of Cinaed.

He looked like Moe had when she was a pup. So sweet and innocent and young. Just an adorable little fluff ball. How could he no love him on sight?

Hey there, sweetheart, he murmured softly, silver eyes melting at the sight of the pup nuzzling against his father.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:34 am

Zeke was rightfully anxious having his pups so close to someone as unstable and unpredictable as Coilean had proven to be.

He swallowed those fears, he would show faith in the man, he had to because he refused to believe that Coilean would abandon a family like this over something like a husband getting his wife pregnant.

Zeke raised his head slowly as Coilean laid down in front of them and placed his head on the ground.

The large black Wolf picked up his son by the scuff of the neck and placed him down in front of Coilean.

Cinaed, say hello to your Gramps.

Zeke kept a watchful eye on them as the ember pup moved forward, sniffing the air as he placed his tiny paws on his Grandfather's muzzle, his little pink tongue sticking out as his licked the man's large nose.

Despite everything, I still want you in their lives, Coilean.

The man had a lot to do in order to mend his relationship with Moe, and Zeke expected him to do so, if not, he would not be allowed to see his Grandchildren.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:41 am

Coilean's tongue lapped out when Cinaed's did.

His large tongue lapped over the pups fluffy stomach, muzzle wrinkling when the tiny tongue of his grandchild brushed over his nose.

Granchild. That made him feel old.

Oi, who you calling Gramps? I feel old enough without the names.

His muzzle moved forwards, nuzzle against the pup affectionately. He was adorable. Truly adorable.

I...Thank you. And I know it doesn't mean much but I'm sorry.

His silver eyes flickered up. "Its not you that I don't like Zeke. Its what you are." Moe's husband. He...he couldn't stand it. Someone else getting close to his little girl. Zeke himself he didn't mind. Zeke was a great man.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:45 am

He had been watching Coilean silently since he had entered the clearing.

The ancient nuzzled closer to Moe and Luka, silver eyes trained on the Irishman as he strolled forwards slowly.

Alek didn't know whether to feel wary to happy knowing his son was coming closer to them without being dragged closer.

A soft snort sounded. You feel old? I think I have the claim towards feeling old here. I'm cuddling up with my great grandchild.

Saying it made him feel even older.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:55 am

Zeke snorted softly as his eyes moved from Coilean to Alek for a moment.

You're both old, you'll just have to come to terms with it, trying to keep up with these two will only make you feel older.
You're going to have to become accustomed to being called Grampa, soon enough and these two will be talking.

It made him happy to see Coilean being so affectionate with Cinaed, he really had worried about how he would react seeing his daughter's children after how he reacted to finding out she was pregnant.

Actually it means a lot, but it is not me who you should be apologizing to.
In all honesty I don't care if you resent me, if it were my daughter I think I would feel the same way.

But after what you did to Moe... I stayed up for nights on end with thoughts of hunting you down myself. Not any more though, if there is even the smallest chance of fixing this family, that's what I want.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:07 am

Old, Coilean snorted.

I can still run circles around you, kid. He could still cause a Hell of a lot of trouble in his 'old age.'

He pulled back, teeth catching Cinaed's tail and tugging it a little, chuckling as the pup pulled out of his grasp and pounced on him. The kid was adorable. He was falling in love with him already.

His playful chuckling however, ceased when Zeke continued to speak.

Moe. He didn't want to face her. He didnt want to see heartbreak or anger in her gaze. And that was exactly what he was expecting if he turned to look at her. He didnt want to look at her. But he couldn't ignore her, could he?

Slowly he turned to the woman and stared at her, trying to see what she was thinking in her eyes. He couldn't make sense of the expression in her eyes.

Tá mé fíor brón orm, mo iníon.

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:13 am

Emotions were running through her that she couldn't put a name to.

What was she feeling?

Pain. Anger. love. Joy. Hatred. All mixed up in one emotion that she couldn't put a name to.

And when he turned to her, she pressed back against her grandfather.

I... Her eyes turned to Zeke. He had put the effort in to be the bigger person here. She couldn't be more proud of her husband.

But Coilean... Her eyes slid back to him. What did she feel about him? Disgust. Love...

It's not enough. Apologising was a start but it just wasn't enough. She couldn't just forgive and forget this after one apology. She would never be able to do that.

He had disowned her. An apology wasn't enough. She wouldn't be able to let him alone with her children. She would be constantly doubting him. She wouldn't trust him until he had proved himself to her.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 am

Zeke nodded as his wife spoke, he had expected a far worse response than that.
Coilean had truly wounded her with what he had said.

An apology was a good start but he would have to prove himself to be apart of this family again.

Like Moe he couldn't trust Coilean to be alone with the pups, not like he could with Alek, Aodh, Aeker, hell he trusted Alexis to be alone with their pups more than he trusted Coilean, and the Vampire had almost killed him at one point.

But it's a start.

Zeke cut in softly, looking over at his wife with loving eyes, the apology was more than he had expected when he first saw the Wolf enter the clearing, at least there was hope.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:27 am

It wasn't enough.

That tore through him worse than he would care to admit.

But it's a start.

That bought a little hope to him. There was a chance that he could make things right. That was more than he was hoping for. Tonight...a lot had happened that he hadn't thought would.

His gaze turned towards the area of the clearing he had entered in.

Thank you, Belial. Belial had forced him to do this. And just for the fact that he was now making peace with his family, he was thankful. The Demon would never know that, of course.

A soft chuckle sounded when Cinaed began crawling up over his muzzle, gaze drawing back to the pup. Well hey there, buddy.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Looks like you're his new jungle gym.

Zeke chuckled softly as he watched Coilean and Cinaed play.
At least things were starting to look better, it was no easy task letting Coilean so close to them again after what he had done.

In all honesty the thought of leaving Cinaed with Alek and bounding off the attack the man had crossed his mind.

But there were children to think of, and the fewer enemies they had the safer they would be.
Plus, no matter how much she resented him, Moe needs her father in her life.

Zeke just hoped that Aodh didn't tear his brother apart before they had a chance to mend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon Is Full Again   The Moon Is Full Again - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moon Is Full Again
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next