Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Belial's new pet.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Lia had risen from bed that morning, her eyes immediately casting over to Coilean who was still curled up and fast asleep.

Her lips curled into a small smile as she got dressed and headed down into the kitchen.

The man was not bound to her in any way at the moment but by the end of the day that would change.

As she cooked her eyes scanned over the piece of paper that he had placed in front of her the night before. When she had first read it she had been in such disbelief that it hadn't sunk in until reading over it again in the morning.

The Demon reappeared in the bedroom, two plates of food in hand, chicken schnitzel and herbed potatoes. She set them both down on the desk and sat in her chair as she began writing, pausing for brief moments to place a forkful of food in her mouth.

"Coilean, wake up, your food will get cold."

She muttered to the Lycan as she worked busily on her writing.
He was not her pet yet as such he would eat with her as equals.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:12 pm

The Lycan groaned softly as the Demon roused him from sleep with the magic word: food. It was a word that would probably wake a dead Lycan if you said it temptingly enough.

She hadn't locked the cage during the night so the door was still wide open.

It was easy enough to slip out of it, trying to secure the small towel around his waist.

She hadn't yet given him a contract to read through and sign so he wasn't her pet. That meant he was going to keep as much of his dignity as he could for now. Which meant not strutting around naked.

No bowl? That was a vast improvement.

The Lycan leant against the desk, picking up a fork and spearing a potato, bringing it to his mouth with a low purr. When you had eaten next to nothing in the past week, a plate of food was utter bliss. A plate of good food like this went far beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:17 pm

"You can sit on that chair if you bring it over here."
She murmured, not lifting her eyes from her page as her pen pointed to a large over-stuffed leather reading chair which sat by one of her bookshelves.

He must have been slightly sore from being crammed in the cage all night, sleeping on the hard ground.

The Demon cut off a piece of chicken and placed it in her mouth, chewing slowly as she read over what she had written.

"I'm writing up the contract, just like you asked, is there anything that you wish to include?"

She asked, her dark purple eyes turning to look up at him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:22 pm

He pushed off the desk and strolled towards the chair.

She was being exceptionally kind today. They were equals at the moment. Anything she did or said wrong at the moment could cause the events of last night to crumble and for him to walk away.

It looked like she didn't want that to happen.

He half dragged, half carried the chair over to the desk, dumping himself in it and leaning back against the comfortable leather.

Much better than his cage, that was for sure.

"I want to be able to leave with all my dignity occasionally. If you still want to remind me of your ownership, find a way to secure a collar that can be hidden by clothes." He wanted to be able to go down to his family and spend time with them. Especially now since he was on the road to making up with them.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:32 pm

She nodded softly and continued writing.

"I understand that you have family here, we can organize certain days where you can go off and do what ever you want.

I wont be here everyday, as such if I am taking a day trip I will tell you and you can leave and have that time to yourself.

As for your dignity, that will remain intact, nothing we do together will be open to the public, for the majority of the time we will be in here, no one else enters my room beside myself, you, my Slave and my brother.

If you do not want him to see then we can work around that but we wont be able to avoid having my Slave around.

When you have you own free time I wont make you wear a collar but perhaps a necklace or some other form of jewellery that you and I will know the meaning of."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Coilean nodded along silently as she spoke.

He could have days where he could go down to the cottage. That would be great. He didn't like the thought of not being able to see his grandchildren now that he could.

So she had other...underlings. A Slave. She really was collecting people.

He wondered idly who this other person was. Male or female? What age? What species?

"The Angel?" the Demon's brother; the Angel. He had a feeling that the Angel would be more embarrassed by seeing him like that than he would.

Jewellery. No. Coilean wasn't a fan of jewellery. "Something that can be hidden by clothes and cant be removed by me so I know that I can't escape you. Something that I can shift in. An ankle cuff maybe?" His ankles weren't much thinner as a Wolf as they were as a human. It could work better than a collar.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:52 pm

"Yes, the Angel, his name is Achinoam, one of the only ones that still considers me to be his brother despite my Falling."

She explained, Achinoam had always been loyal to Belial, and now that she had seen the man again she couldn't believe she ever doubted that he still loved her.

"I'll make you something that fits that description to wear outdoors."

She replied, Belial never had to make something like that for Zakhar, when he wanted to shift he could, he just had to ask her to remove his collar for him.
However Zakhar wore her mark as a constant reminder of her ownership.

"Also, I am fixing your chest, no arguments, I don't want it to scar."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:57 pm

Achinoam.

He had never heard of that name in respects of Holy beings. Was Achinoam a lesser known Angel? Someone not important enough to be included in the bible?

What did it matter?

He nodded. That sounded better than having to wear a necklace. Coilean wasn't overly fond of jewellery. Occasionally he wore a watch but otherwise he stayed away from anything related to jewellery.

His silver eyes strayed down to his chest. He wouldn't admit it but he was thankful.

The dull ache was constant and it hurt quite a lot when he accidentally brushed against it. "Don't want your property marred?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Lia chuckled softly and shook her head.
If Coilean knew who her Slave was he would know that wasn't the case.

She didn't mind scars, she was really quite fond of them, there were other reasons she wanted to heal him.

"I'd rather not be reminded constantly that you nearly killed yourself in spite of me."

Lia slid the contract over to him to read, it went through everything.

He still had the right to days off, as well as the right to terminate their agreement at anytime if he wanted to.

She would provide him with at least two meals a day for the days that he was with her, delivered in the method of her choosing.

As well as providing medical treatment immediately if required.
Access to water constantly, bedding and shelter, adequate sleep, bathroom and hygiene.

"Anything you dislike or what to add?"
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:13 pm

He read over the contract when it was pushed towards him.

Everything seemed to be in order. There wasn't anything on here that he didn't mind doing in privacy.

His tongue lashed over his lower lip as his eyes turned to the pen laying on the desk. Just a few marks made with that pen and he'd be signing his life away to her. He'd become her pet; her little puppy.

A soft sigh sounded as he reached for the pen.

At least he could terminate the contract if things got too bad. That made him feel better about this.

C. O'Ceallaigh

The deed was done.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:20 pm

"Our contract will come into effect tomorrow, that should give you enough time to get back to your apartment and gather any personal belongings that you might need, like a few changes of clothing for your days off, toothbrush, books, anything you want."

She replied, his old clothes were back in China so she would gladly bring him back to the apartment to get everything in order.

"First things first, I want to fix up your chest, it still looks painful.
So finish up your food then lay down on the bed."

Lia added as she propped another piece of potato into her mouth, she wanted to get him healed but she hated wasted food.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 pm

Coilean nodded.

"I want to spend the night with Ciro." He wanted to say his final goodbyes to the human. He wouldn't be living with him any more. He may go and see him occasionally on his days off but otherwise his time with the human would be very limited.

First thing tomorrow he'd make his way to the Mansion and his life as a Pet would start.

It only took a few moments to finish eating before he stood and padded to the bed, perching on the edge as he waited for the Demon to finish up.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 pm

"Your human? That's fine, spend the night with him, just be back by tomorrow at noon."

The Demon finished up her food then rose from her seat, standing next to bed and coaxing him to lay on his back, she didn't really want to make a mess of the bedsheets.

Lia inspected the wound, her bloods brief contact with his flesh had healed it pretty well, considering how much of a mess he made of the wound.

She bit down forcibly into the palm of her hand, splitting open the skin with relative ease. The only thing that could tear open Demon skin that easily were other Demons and Angels.

Lia pressed her hand against his wound softly, coating it with a generous layer of her blood, her nails digging into the palm of her hand to keep the wound open.

Once it was coated she pulled her hand away and licked her hand clean, the wound disappearing almost instantly.

"Stay still while it soaks in, you really made a mess of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Noon.

He could do that.

...If he set his alarm. Coilean had learnt from Ciro pretty quickly that the morning hours of a day were the best hours to sleep in. He never needed to be anywhere so eh slept well into the afternoon.

He laid down obediently, staring upwards silently as she coated his chest in blood.

"Yes, Mistress." His tone wasn't the polite obedience it should have been. There was an edge to it, almost sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:46 pm

She exhaled a soft, short laugh as he spoke, he could get away with that today but as of tomorrow she wouldn't be accepting sarcasm from him.

The Demon watched intently as the blood soaked into his skin, evening out the raised flesh and changing it from the shiny, scarred skin to blend in perfectly with the rest of his chest, healing the wound in a less than a minute.

Lia grabbed a hand towel and wet it, walking back to the bed and rubbing the blood off of his chest.

She smiled down at him, her eyes trailing over his now flawless chest.

"There, done."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:48 pm

"Thanks."

The word was dull and spoken very reluctantly, but it was still a thank you for what she had done for him.

That was all she'd get form him. He didn't want to thank her for anything.

He pushed himself to sit up and pushed his hair back out of his face as his eyes slid shut.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:56 pm

"I'll take you back to the apartment since your clothes are currently back in China and you can't really run to town naked or in wolf form since it is the middle of the day."

She added as she placed her hand on his shoulder, he already knew that if he held his breath and closed his eyes he would be better off, the motion sickness from it was far easier to deal with.

"I suppose I will see you tomorrow then."

She wasn't going to stay in the apartment in case Ciro came home, she was merely going to drop him off.

Lia waited until Coilean had taken his breath before teleporting, placing the man in his apartment bathroom before disappearing instantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belial's new pet. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belial's new pet.   Belial's new pet. Empty

Back to top Go down

Belial's new pet.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: