Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Roaming Around

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] Roaming Around - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:33 am

Zakhar pursed his lips.

He didn't know that.

"You're right," he said simply.

"You have no right to tell me how to live my life." He didn't want anyone telling him how to life his life; he didn't care what people thought about what he did. He did things because he wanted to; people could go screw themselves if they wanted to change him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:38 am

Belial's eyes narrowed as Zakhar spoke, that was disrespectful, Belial was trying to help the man and he was simply brushing off his advice.

As his mate that annoyed him and as his master the Demon was furious.

If Zakhar wanted to go around shoving his dick into who ever he wanted without thinking out their well being or his own then fine, he could do so, but the Demon would not be there to bail him out next time he crossed the wrong person.

Reaching over he unlatched the man's collar, removing it from his neck before tossing it onto his desk.

Belial got to his feet and moved away from the man, Zakhar would always be his Mate but right now, he was not his Slave.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:44 am

Zakhar froze when his collar was unlatched and tossed aside.

"Wh-what?"

His hand lifted tot ouch his now bare neck. It was the first time it had been bare since the Full Moon. The first time it had been bare without the reason of the full moon for a long while.

He didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:51 am

"You said it yourself, I can't tell you how to live your life. That doesn't sound like something a Slave would say to their Master.

You want to be dominant, fuck around without regard and do what ever you please? Fine, go do it, but don't expect me to save you every time you get yourself into a mess that you can't pull yourself out of and don't expect me to put up with that foul attitude of yours.

I didn't think taking you as my mate would change the dynamic of our relationship, but it has, you don't act like a Slave so why should you wear a Slave's collar?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:57 am

His eyes fell to the ground.

Belial was right.

What he had been saying - what he had been doing - was not the acts of a dedicated Slave. They weren't even the acts of a Submissive.

He was challenging Belial in ways that no truly dedicated Slave would.

And, like a man that as scared to admit he was wrong, he shoved the blame on someone else. A pathetic thing to do but something he did nonetheless.

The victim of this: Belial. Belial hadn't been treating him like a proper Slave. Belial had given him freedom and let him dominate him. Belial had been letting him go out and do what he wanted.

Even as he thought this, he didn't say it. He stayed silent, eyes downcast.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:07 am

"I'm always going to be your Mate Zakhar, I'll always love you, but I think you seriously need to think about what you want our relationship to be.

We can be Master and Slave, things will get much stricter because it is obvious that I can't let you have freedom and expect you to behave as you should. If that means that I stop taking you out like I have been, having you be my equal and talking intimately when we are not in Session then so be it.

We can be Lovers, we would still be intimate the way we always have, though we could share the dominate role I suppose, but we would be constant equals and be like other couples.

I'm not giving you the option to end this, I have strong feelings for you and I am not going to lose you.

For tonight I want you to sleep in your own bed, think about the two options, I want you to be sure about which one you choose before we continue on because this just isn't working."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 am

His shoulders sagged in relief.

He didn't have to worry about Belial leaving him; forcing this relationship to end. He didn't want that. He loved the Demon. He really, truly did.

But now he had to decide what sort of relationship he wanted.

He didn't want to give up the bonding time they had together. He liked going out to the beach and lying in bed together cuddling and watching a movie. He didn't want to lose that.

But he also liked the absolute power of a dominating partner. He loved submitting under that, no matter what it was; sexual acts or just simple domestic acts that his Master demanded that he do.

Which one was he more likely to want to give up?

What was more important to him? Bonding or absolute submission?

What was to say that, in the future, if he chose submission, he wouldn't get to lay in bed with Belial and watch a movie with him? It'd never be on the same level as it had been up until this point. He wouldn't get to sprawl across the bed in absolute comfort. There'd be something to hinder that; to remind him of his place as the Demon's Slave if he chose that path.

Zakhar opened his mouth before his lips pinched together and he stood, turning towards the door. He had a lot of thinking to do tonight.

"I'll have an answer by tomorrow. I'll be here at five o'clock with my answer. I want a detailed contract written up for if I decide to continue our relationship of Master and slave."

And then he disappeared down the hall.

He needed to think. A lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Roaming Around   [M] Roaming Around - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Roaming Around
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Corridors-
Jump to: