Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Suggestion: OC up for Adoption

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

Suggestion: OC up for Adoption Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: OC up for Adoption   Suggestion: OC up for Adoption EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:19 am

All right then. I don't usually do this but I think its kinda needed at the moment.

I'm putting an OC up for adoption.

Reasons first, then info on adoption.

Reason for putting OC up for adoption: Achinoam
Name of OC: Jegudiel
Relationship to Achinoam: Lover. Sired Noam's only child.
Preferred gender: Male, though spent many years as a female as Noam's lover.
Sexuality: Bisexual though he prefers heterosexual relationships. As a man, he'd prefer to lie with women but isn't entirely opposed to lying with other men. Same as a woman; prefers to lie with men but isnt entirely opposed to lying with a woman
Appearance: *coming soon*

For anyone that's been following Achinoam's threads, you'll know why she needs someone she loves close at the moment. The whole love triangle, she's the one that lost deal.

Achinoam is heartbroken and I think it'd be nice for her to have someone she loves close to her at the moment. And who better than the lover waiting for her back in Heaven?

I would bring Jeg onto the boards myself but I have far too many OCs at the moment. If Jeg's gonna come onto the boards, someone else is going to have to take him off my hands.

Now for the fun bit of describing Jegudiel :'D

He's playful, rash and headstrong. And he's very much a Tsundere. He'll act very uncaring and perhaps even angry and hateful towards people. But if you're on good terms with him, he'll stick around you more often and do things for you he wouldn't do to others, even if he still acts rather rough around the edges.

His heart's always in the right place but he doesn't always act in the right way. If someone is upset, his first instinct will be to kill whoever made them upset and after that has been done, he'd go and comfort the upset person.

He's very quick to jump into a fight and prefers to fight with instinct rather than tactics so a lot of the time he'll go into fights blind and hope for the best.

Towards Achinoam, he's very much an angry person. He's always looking for the chance to attack her but always falls to her superior strength. He throws careless words at her, seemingly uncaring about what she thinks about them. For the most part he pretends not to care too much about her but when he knows she's upset he'll stop at nothing to cheer her up and make her feel better.

He truly loves her, though he can be rather abrasive.

If you'd like to adopt him, don't be scared to comment on here, find me on the board chats or even send me a note on DA.
Back to top Go down

Suggestion: OC up for Adoption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Suggestions and Help-
Jump to: