Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Jenevieve pulled back and hissed at him, her expression looking demonic. She bore her fangs for him to see and pulled on his bright red hair to force him to look at her.

That hiss was the last warning he got before she became truly violent.

"I don't care what you're in the mood for or how confused you are. Unless if you're a masochist I suggest you heed my warnings." She sneered.

She did not continue to toy with him, however. He had a good point. The staircase was not a very proper place to torment a man. She stood up and placed her hands on her hips.

"Stand up and follow me. Don't even think about trying to run, it won't work." She said.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:13 pm

He winces once again when the vampire woman pulls his hair and hisses in his face. This time he received the message loud and clear, if he were to try anything she would hurt him. And as Razzle knows, some things are worse than death.

He stands up carefully, trying his hardest not to trip over the body bag, a knot forming in his throat at the sight of it, his "carriage". He stumbles slightly as he follows her because both of his legs had been broken and though everything heals, the pain takes a little longer to dissipate and the circulation needs to return. Razzle's eyes wander back to look at the door, but he knows better. He's made that mistake before and he won't do it again... He'll have to wait a little longer this time.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:19 pm

The evil woman let a smile grace her lips when he listened to her. He was a fast learner and that would be to his advantage.

She didn't particularly enjoy hurting other's, but she had nothing against it either. It was as simple as she had stated before. If he listened he would remained unharmed. If he didn't he would be punished.

She led him back towards her room and into her bathroom. She turned on the hot water and smiled back up at him.

"Go ahead and clean yourself off. Relax and heal up some." She told him, wanting to reward him for obeying her.

"Take as much time as you need." She said, her voice disturbingly sweet before leaving the bathroom to give him privacy. She laid upon her bed and took her book out, reading it while he was in there.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:29 pm

His eyes narrowed uneasily as he watched her leave the room so he could clean off. Her entire disposition had changed when he obeyed her... He could tell it was a test, so he decided to play along for as long as he needed to. When the time comes he will be ready to run. Once he is alone he makes sure to lock the door, not wanting any unwanted disturbances, he has a feeling in the pit of his stomach that this woman could change her mind and harm him if she felt like it.

Finally alone, Razzle strips off his clothing, which consists of his parka, T-shirt, skinny jeans and boxers. He sees that his kidnapper has taken his boots and wonders why on earth he would do that. Completely naked, Razzle turns to the mirror and frowns at the amount of blood splattered on his skin. It covers him like paint, some of it fresh, some of it crusted over, some of it not even his own.

He walks over to the shower and looks at the faucet, watching the hot water cascade out. The sound of water has always been able to relax him, rain being one of his favorite noises. He steps into the shower and cleans his body, the dark red blood dripping down as it is washed off of him. He showers for as long as he possibly can, scrubbing himself until his skin is pink, and then he steps out onto the cold tile.

He pads over to the towels hanging up on a bar and he wraps one around his dignity before walking over to the door. He cracks it open and peers out to see the white hair woman laying on the bed.

"Hey uh... I didn't really get time to pack a change of clothes on my way here," he says, trying to keep the sarcasm out of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Jenevieve looked up from her book, a crooked smile forming on her lips. This one had a sense of humor.

She set the book down and walked up to him.

"I'll be certain to purchase you some new belongings Razzle." She promised, taking his hand and leading him towards the bed.

"But for tonight I shall allow you to be without clothing. Come, lay with me." She ordered, not letting go of his hand as she rested down on the bed.

She had begun toying with him again. She couldn't help it, she loved to mess with a man's mind.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 pm

Brow furrowing once again, Razzle let the woman lead him over to the bed. He made sure to clutch the towel with his other hand, very confused about her intentions. He found her attractive, but he didn't want to have sex with her. This was some kind of test and he knew it would only end in him being controlled.

He laid down next to her, still holding the towel with his hand, and he felt helpless. He didn't make eye contact with the vampire woman. He wasn't about to put his trust in her either.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Jenevieve was very pleased at how obedient he was being. He was a big man and the fact that she had control over him made her full of a sick joy.

She sat up and looked down at him, pulling her hair out of it's bow so that it fell down over her shoulders.

She kept eye contact with him as she pulled her dress off, wearing only a corset and a pair of thin bloomers underneath.

She again straddled over the top of him, this time sitting on his stomach. She weighed next to nothing.

She let her hands run over his nipples and brushed her thumbs over them to stimulate him.

She'd get his blood running before draining it out.

Still fondling his chest she leaned down and pressed her lips to his ear.

"Touch me." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:59 pm

Feeling completely helpless now, Razzle's face blushes bright red and his heart beats faster behind his rib cage. He doesn't want to do this, it's making him really uncomfortable. He closes his eyes, trying to think of other things, of cold nights, starvation, that one time he accidentally walked in on his mother when she was bathing. He shivers at the thought and stays limp beneath the woman above him.

When he hears her command he reaches his hand up and pats her shoulder before bringing it back down to his side, his eyes still closed tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Jenevieve sat up, looking down at him with a puzzled and not very amused expression. Still sitting on him she placed her hands on her hips, pouting her lower lip out.

"You're not one of those homosexuals men are you?" She asked, her nose twitching. That would be such a let down. How would she mess with his mind then?

Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:16 pm

One of his blue eyes peeked open to look up at her, his cheeks retaining still a rosy red hue... Maybe if he lied it would keep her off of him for the night so he could sleep.

"Um... Yeah aha. Can't keep me off those guys, they're just... Too darn attractive," he smiles weakly, honestly a terrible liar. His heart starts to beat hard again in his chest, this time fast with nervousness that she'll figure him out.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 1:56 pm

Jenevieve squinted her eyes as she glared down at him. He was clearly lying, but why? She knew she was beautiful! Maybe he was in love with another. That was most likely it. That or....

"Don't lie to me Razzle." She ordered, extending her fangs.

She slid down so she was laying on him, folding her arms over his chest and leaning her chin on them. She looked very casual in her demeanor.

"Why are you so hesitant? Is it because you're afraid?" She asked, a cat like smile on her face. She was sure to keep her fangs extended, ready to puncture his skin.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:02 pm

"...Well I'd be a liar if I said that wasn't part of it," he replies to her after a few moments of silence. He looks down at her with nervous blue eyes, he doesn't want to trust her calmness, the relaxed disposition of her movements and posture. His hair is splayed out around his head on the pillow beneath him in wild orange curls, tight with water. He wants to be blunt with her, but he knows she will most likely find any kind of excuse to harm him.

"I'm really tired," he says quickly looking to the side so he doesn't have to lock eyes with those hypnotizing red orbs in the woman's skull.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:11 pm

She giggled, a sinister tone about it.

"Good." She said in response to him being scared. "You should be." She said. Perhaps he would not be blunt with her, but she would always be painfully blunt with him.

She played with a strand of his curly wet hair, twirling it in her fingers.

"Is you being tired the other part of it? Answer me honestly this time, I despise liars." She said, her tone commanding and aloof all at once.

Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:21 pm

He swallows hard, still avoiding her entrancing eyes and replies in a quiet, yet honest tone,

"I don't want to have sex with you because I... I feel like the consequences won't be in my favor. I mean if I weren't kidnapped and I'd known you for a few weeks then sure I'd ask you on a date, but this is all happening kind of fast... And I'm not really into the whole 'submissive bitch' thing on the first date." He smiles weakly up at her, hoping she won't slap him again because dammit that hurt the first time.

He knows it is also the fear, but he doesn't want to say that completely outright. He knows being submissive will probably keep him away from a world of pain, but he wants to assert himself as well. The last thing he wants is to be this woman's lap dog... Or chew toy.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:30 pm

She was impressed with his honesty. Her expression calmed and she kept playing with his wild curly hair.

"I see." She said softly, not a care in her voice. "Very well then. I'll be honest with you too. I had no real intentions of having intercourse with you. If I did then I'd have to kill you, and if I killed you you would just come back alive good as new. It'd all be worthless. I just wanted to toy with your mind. Make you think that I would pleasure you and then leave you in want." She said all this as if she were talking about something she read about the weather. Matter of fact and fickle.

"Razzle" She said, her voice growing somewhat. "Look me in the eye when I talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:44 pm

He listens to her and his brow furrows harder. Why would a woman want to do that? No, why would anyone want to do something like that? Get someone to submit to them in a state of sexual ecstasy and then murder them in cold blood... That was a vile thing to do and the idea that this woman was completely psychotic grew in Razzle's mind, making him even more fearful of his future treatment in this place.

The man looks up at her once again, a look of not fear, but disgust in his eyes, "...Well then I'd rather you just kill me then jerk my chain like that sheesh."

He had grown slightly comfortable in being honest with her so he let out these words with ease and an honest tone. He realized this mistake however and cleared his throat,

"...You know... Because that'd hurt... He closes his eyes and sighs through his nose, mentally preparing himself for a slap.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Instead of slapping him, Jenevieve sat up and laughed out.

"That is rich. You would rather I kill you. But you can't die. Pathetic man." She said, reaching back to pat his crotch mockingly.

She rested her hands on his chest again, digging her claws into his flesh. She hissed out, her fangs growing and her eyes wild.

"Get used to disappointment." She taunted, her voice sounding demonic.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:04 pm

"Trust me lady, sometimes I wish I could," he mumbles out, his eyes still closed. He winces slightly when he feels her fingers tap between his legs and his toes curl in uncomfortably.

When he feels her claws dig into his skin his face twists slightly in pain, but he doesn't whimper or cry out. Little stings of pain fail to stir much of a reaction out of him anymore. If there is one thing he had grown used to after experiencing being killed many, many times it's little pains; pin pricks, torn skin, etc.

He doesn't reply to her this time, he just lays there, shutting up his mind, his eyes closed tightly.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:08 pm

"You will address me as Miss, not lady." She ordered, scooting up to get her face right over his.

Leaning down she kissed the side of his neck again, her lips searching for the pulse to sink her teeth into.

Admittedly it was a little harder to do so with Razzle, the porker he was.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:18 pm

He shivered slightly when she kissed him, her erratic behavior never failing to confuse him. His eyelids tighten and he clenches his fists as his pulse quickens in his neck.

Again he things of things that disturb him; drowning, burning alive, the sight of his own bowels falling out of his stomach. He feels disgusting and sick, tired and frustrated, he wants to go back to his flat in Germany. He can't stand being under this woman in this strange place.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm

Once the vampire's soft ruby lips found the pulse, she let out a disturbing noise of satisfaction, like a hungry and pleasured sigh.

Clutching a fistful of ginger curls, Jenevieve jerked his head back to better expose him. She then was quick to sink her long fangs into his neck, sucking his blood out quickly and greedily.

She hadn't drained someone completely in a very long time, trying to give up her killing days. The joy of having a victim like Razzle was she could do this and not have to feel the guilt of letting herself down by taking another life.

Endless supply of blood with an endless supply of life. She was very much indebted to Smiley.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Taken off his guard by the noise she emitted, Razzle's eyes flicker open before she sinks her teeth into his flesh. He lets out a shocked cry and he grabs her hips, but he doesn't try to push her off his body, he doesn't even struggle.

he knows if he fights it he won't awake, so he lays there submissively with his hands on her hips as he feels the blood exit his body quickly. First his toes grow cold and numb, followed by his entire legs. His skin grows pale, all of his appendages numb. His hands fall limply from her sides and his head spins, not able to contain focused thoughts as the blood exits his body. His blood is warm, smooth in it's texture, fresh in its taste. It's new blood, just recently regenerated, tainted by nothing except water so the taste is crisp, clean and metallic.

Little stars begin to flicker over Razzle's vision as his consciousness begins to fade and the world around him eventually turns black. He can hear for another second, the sound of the woman sucking his life into her body. The last thing he hears before the world goes into total darkness is the last few struggled beats of his heart in his chest. That stops the moment the last bit of his blood leaves him and enters Jene's body, Razzle falls completely limp.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:10 pm

A moan escaped from Jenevieve as she sucked the blood and life from Razzle, feeling him grow cold beneath her.

She pulled back, licking her lips. Her red eyes were wide, a crazed look drilled into them.

Like a gleeful child she rolled off of his dead body and sat up. She began giggling, which slowly turned into a maniacal laughter, which was soon a screeching scream of elated joy.

With eager anticipation she looked down at him, waiting to see the life return to him like she had witnessed before.
Back to top Go down
Razzle

Razzle

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:16 pm

After a few uneventful moments passed the two small puncture marks in Razzle's neck began to close up quickly. The moment they sealed up the color in Razzle's blue toes, fingers, and lips started to return. In a few more moments the man's eyes flashed open and he took a large long inhale, his back arching as he grabbed for the covers, the towel falling back to expose his dignity, which also had a bluish tint to it.

His chest rises and falls with every deep breath he takes in and he shivers hard as the blood runs back through his veins, the numbness in his digits and appendages turning into pain. He winces hard and he doesn't relax back against the bed for a few minutes, even after his body returns to it's warm, colored state.

He keeps his eyes squeezed shut as he relaxes back down against the mattress, not looking over at the woman who just took his life. He wants to run, but he knows he can't... It's then that he really comprehends that this is going to be what his life will consist of as long as he stays with her and he honestly doesn't know how long that will be.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:23 pm

The moment his towel fell away from his manhood Jenevieve politely placed it back over him. She didn't need to see that.

She ran her fingers along her face, eyes still wide as she watched him regain the life she just took.

How exhilarating.

As he laid there the giggling vampire draped the covers over him, tucking him in like a child.

Her belly swished with his blood, more then she needed. But she couldn't resist the sensation of robbing him every last drop of it.

"Rest now." She whispered, sounding more psychotic then before.

In an instant she morphed into a little albino bat, flying up and perching on the ceiling just above him so she could observe him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets    Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ginger Flecks and Bloody Bouquets
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next