Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Following The Ex

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

Following The Ex - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:52 am

Asher bowed her head slightly when Belial disagreed with her.

One of the rare occasions she had spoken and she had said something wrong. This was one of the main reasons why she rarely spoke out of turn.

Coilean's eyes turned to Belial as he ate. He gave a soft snort when Belial's gaze turned to him and he moved, turning around so he knelt with his back to the Fallen before carrying on eating.

The fairy say silently, gaze turning back and forth between the Fallen and the Lycan.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:02 am

Belial chuckled as Coilean turned his back to him, he was sulking like a child because he had taken his toy away from him.

"Seems he was rather fond of the idea of nibbling on you, now he is going to sulk about being scolded."

A small smile spread across his lips as he looked at Asher, it amused him of quickly the Lycan got grumpy over something he knew he shouldn't be doing in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:07 am

Asher blushed brightly.

Did the Fallen have to make that sound so suggestive?

She bowed her head in hopes of covering her dark cheeks with her hair, eyes still locked on the floor as she gripped the hem of the large white shirt she wore in her hands.

Once the Lycan had finished eating he crawled back to bed, pausing only long enough to kick his empty bowl towards Belial and crawl over to Asher to defiantly nuzzle into her breasts ones once.

He curled up on his bed, a little smirk curling his lips.

Asher gave a soft little squeak when he nuzzled against her chest once again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:14 am

Belial gave a heavy sigh as Coilean knocked over his bowl and nuzzled against Asher's breasts again.

"Asher I think if would be best if you changed back to a male, he obviously can't be trusted around women, I will have to work harder in trying to train that out of him."

He ran his hand through his hair, he had been hoping that Coilean would be on his best behavior for this but he was obviously determined to be a pain.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:17 am

The woman's lips parted to deny him his request.

She had turned into a male because she had been scared and stayed like that because it felt natural. But she didn't want to be male.

Being male reminded her of her time with Hendrika. She didn't want to be reminded.

After a moment of silence she bowed her head and shifted back into a male, biting his lips softly as his hands clenched around the hem of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:23 am

"On second thought, it would be best to simply leave him alone to calm down.

Lets go find you a bedroom, you must be tired after the day you have had, follow me."

He got to his feet and led her back out the door, perhaps he would let her try to meet Coilean again another day when he was in a better mood and could be more trusted around women.

The Fallen had his word cut out for him, training the Lycan was going to take a long time.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:26 am

She transformed back immediately and stood, following Belial out of the room.

She walked behind him silently, eyes flickering up to his back as they walked.

They were going to find her a room. Her own room. A room just for her to keep whatever she wanted. It was... A lot. Something she hadn't had in a long time.

Belial had been nothing but kind to her since he had discovered her.

She was so thankful to him for doing all this for her.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:34 am

"Until you find another Master I am holding you under my care, that means you have the same rights as any of my Slaves would.

If you need anything, and I mean anything you just need to ask me, that includes, clothing, money and any help that I can offer you.

Food is constantly available in the kitchens which are open for you to use when ever you need to, if you feel unwell there is an infirmary and if you get bored there is a library and games room."

He explained as he led her through the halls, he was not overly familiar with the houses but he knew where Zakhar's room was, he was place her close to there so that if he was out at least she could go to Zakhar for any help that she needed.

"Here we go."

He opened up the door and peered in, there was empty beds inside.

"You can have this room, granted you might have room mates, I am not sure."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:38 am

She doubted she would ask Belial for any sort of help.

He had already done so much for her and she didn't want to be a bother so she would just stay quiet and stay out of his way for now.

Perhaps she'd return to his room once or twice to see if he needed any help with doing something or make some meals for him as thanks. But apart form that she was determined not to cause any trouble for him.

Her eyes flickered to the room.

Room mates? She'd have to be in a room with someone else? someone she didn't know? She bit her lip, glancing into the room again worriedly.

"Th-thank you," she muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:42 am

He caught her expression and shook his head softly as he looked down at her.

"Don't worry about room mates, if you have any problems with them, or you dislike them, I will move you up to one of the empty rooms upstairs alright?

But I want you to at least give it a shot, being around other people might do you some good, you could make some friends.

Now go get cleaned up and have a rest, I expect to see you bright eyed and bushy tailed tomorrow at breakfast."

He smiled down at her softly, with a little time she would be alright, she just had to work through the fact that her Master was gone.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:46 am

She gave a little nod.

She'd try to make friends with whoever it was in the room with her. She just hoped that she would be okay. Asher was rather shy. She usually relied on Hendrika to do the talking and make friends.

The woman gave another small nod.

Breakfast.

Up early in time for breakfast. Down in the kitchen. she hoped she found the way all right.

The woman gave Belial a small smile before stepping into her room.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 am

"Goodnight Asher."

He muttered softly, seeing that little smile on her face was a reassuring sign, at least she wasn't on the edge of tears like she had been when he had found her in his booth.

Belial stepped back and heading back towards his own bedroom, at lot had happened in a very short amount of time, she needed some space to think things over and get use to her new surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Following The Ex   Following The Ex - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Following The Ex
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Other :: Places Other Than Catania-
Jump to: