Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Just Give Me A Reason

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:23 pm

He moved over to his wardrobe, opening it and grabbing out a small black collar, it was thinner than the ones that Zakhar and Coilean wore, each of his collars were different, they were meant of different people.

This one was soft and more delicate, it was meant for a woman.

Belial knelt down in front of her and wrapped the collar around her neck, buckling it into place.

His mark shone brightly on the front of it, embellished in a bright silver coloured metal.

He placed a soft kiss on her forehead as his hand stroked through her hair again, she would make a good Slave and she would be an even better member of their family.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:30 pm

Her head tilted back a little when he knelt in front of her holding a collar.

The woman smiled, green eyes sparkling as she looked up at him. Her eyes met his for the first time.

Her eyes slid shut, though, when he pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead and stroked her hair.

Already she was happy with this and she had been his Slave for less than a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:39 pm

A small smile appeared on his lips as her eyes met his, she was already being more confident.

"Alright, now for my personal rules, I'm not like most Masters, as such I don't expect the same things.

You can look me in the eye unless I specify otherwise, I like seeing people's eyes, that way I know they are paying attention to me when I speak.

Depending on what form I am in you can called me either, Master, Sir, Mistress or Ma'am.

Unless something is on fire or desperately needs my immediate attention do not wake me, I am asleep for a reason.

You're not allowed to wear silver or bring it into this room at all, the boys are allergic to it and I don't want them getting hurt.

Also, you don't need to kneel at my feet constantly, your work will have you entering and exiting this room constantly, if you kneel every time you see me you will spend half the day on the floor. Simply bow your head, it is much easier."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Not like most Masters.

His rules were so.. different. He allowed his Slaves to look him in the eyes and didn't expect them to kneel for him?

They were strange. It would take a while to get used to. She was used to extremely strict rules. If she even looked like she was close to breaking a rule she was punished severely.

No silver. What could she possibly have that was silver to bring into the room?

Nonetheless the woman nodded silently.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:53 pm

"Alright then, you have your first full day tomorrow but you'll be cooking dinner tonight."

The Fallen looked up at the clock, it was almost five o'clock.

"In which case you will want to start preparation for it soon. However, before you go do you have any further questions?"

He asked, looking down at her as he sat back down in his seat. Taking on a new Slave always meant having to go through this same routine in getting them familiar with their new expectations.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:58 pm

She pushed herself to her feet, eyes flickering to Coilean.

She gave him a bright smile and he returned the gesture, both of their eyes bright. They were both extremely happy about what was happening.

Her eyes turned back to Belial.

Any further questions?

"Is Hutspot and Slavink all right for dinner tonight?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:35 pm

Seeing the two of them so happy about his decision made him more sure of himself.

This was going to work out fine and in time all of them would bond quite closely to one another.

"That sounds good."

He replied with a soft nod, she had chosen something substantial, and he hoped that the girl would eat a decent amount of it.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:10 pm

He approved of her meal choice. Good.

Perhaps she'd be able to cook what she did all the time at home?

Hendrika's. That wasn't home any more. Home was here with her Master.

Asher smiled at Belial then turned a brighter smile to Coilean again before walking slowly towards the bedroom door.

She paused before she opened it, looking back into the room, one hand straying back up to her collar as if it would disappear if she left the room. She fingered the delicate band of leather around her throat for a few moments before disappearing.

She had dinner to cook.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Belial chuckled softly once she had left the room, the way she stroked her collar was amusing.

She had been in his service only a few minutes and she already seemed worried that she would lose it.

"She is going to be alright now."

He muttered softly as he pulled himself off of his chair only to slump onto the bed.

What an interesting turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Coilean shifted aside when Belial crossed the room.

"Good."

He was so glad that she would be okay. He couldn't trust anyone to take care of her more than he trusted Belial. For all his flaws, he was a good Master. He'd take great care of her.

The Lycan sprawled out next to the Fallen, eyes sliding shut.

He could relax now. Let Belial collar him again. he had nothing to worry about with Asher now.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Belial reached into his pocket and pulled out Coilean's collar, gently wrapping it back around his neck and buckling it into place.

Leaning over he placed a gentle kiss on the man's lips and stroke his hand through his hair.

"You can take a break from being human now that she is safe."

He muttered softly, the Fallen wanted his puppy back, he wanted to curl up for the next hour and just relax next to him, stroking him idly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:42 pm

His lips curled upwards slightly when the collar was buckled around his throat.

Since when did that collar feel so comfortable there? Why did he feel complete now that he had that collar on?

Coilean returned the gentle kiss. "I know she is. Thank you."

He shifted a little, curling against Belial's side rather than laying next to him.

"You're the alpha, I'm your little underling that does everything you say," he murmured softly, falling slowly into the puppy mindset.

When his eyes slid open again, they didn't hold the dark silver shade that his more human mentality did. He nuzzled against the Fallen comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 7:48 pm

A fond smile spread across his lips, Coilean seemed more content in this life than he had been previously, slowly he would be fond of this feeling.

That little murmur almost made him chuckle, but if it helped Coilean to change his mindset than that was all that counted.

"I think we should have a nap, we've both had a long day."

He muttered, his hand reaching over to stroke the man's bright hair softly as he nuzzled in against him.

The Fallen let out a soft sigh and let his eyes slide shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Give Me A Reason   Just Give Me A Reason - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Give Me A Reason
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Ballroom-
Jump to: