Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Training at sunrise.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

Training at sunrise. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:26 pm

"If you're not fit you'll never be able to keep control of all your Elves. I'm merely thinking of the good of the coven. You don't have guards doing your work for you while you sit on your ass here."

He stopped pedalling, turning his torso so he could gaze back at the Elf.

"You have to be able to keep control of all of them. and for that you need strength."

He slid off the bike and padded forwards.

His hands gripped the collar of Lycus' hoodie and pulled him down so they were face to face.

"Trouble breeds here. Do your job properly or go back to Greece," he murmured lowly, silver eyes staring up into Lycus' ice blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:35 pm

The Elf's face swiftly twisted into a rather angered expression, was Aleksandr deaf? He was going to train, but he was going to do so away from the Lycan. Better yet, who was he to say that he was no doing his job properly.

He prided himself on doing his tasks absolutely perfectly and the Lycan had no right to undermine that.

"I will train when you are not present, and don't you dare even hint that I have been neglectful in my duties, you have no idea how hard I work.
So how about you worry about your Lycans and let me worry about the Elves."

He muttered in a growl as his eyes stabbed through the man like shards of ice.

Lycus didn't have to put up with all of Aleksandr's bullshit, he could handle the Elves fine, if he couldn't Giacinto wouldn't have asked him here.

His knee came up to jar roughly in the man's stomach before he pushed Alek off of him, he had no reason to be so close.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:46 pm

"Are you scared I'll show you up?"

His eyes flashed and all semblances of his previous self control and calm attitude disappeared.

"Scared that you, for all your worth as a thorough bred High Elf wont be able to compare to a lowly little turned Lycan like myself."

He was playing a cruel game here and right now he didn't care about the consequences.

Alek grunted when the knee was forced into his stomach, hands snapping down to grab Lycus' leg. He gave it a sharp yank and Lycus went down, his back hitting the ground with a low thud.

Alek dropped to his knees immediately, straddling the Elf and fighting to grab his arms so he could pin them.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:58 pm

"Me? Scared of you showing me up?"
The Elf laughed softly, a large smirk spreading across his lips immediately, that was a ridiculous notion.

He grunted as he hit the ground, luckily he avoided smacking his head against the brick wall by less than an inch.

Lycus struggled to keep his arms out of the Lycan's grasp, if he was allowed to stay on top of him Aleksandr would over power him in mere moments, thankfully he had something that Aleksandr didn't.

His palms turned up and his eyes slide shut as he concerntrated. Within seconds the Lycan was pushed off of him by an invisible force, as if a wall had just been put up between the two of them which continued to push back and force the man further away from the Elf.

"Don't think I am just going to let you over power me when ever you feel like it Aleksandr."

He muttered as he sat up.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:03 pm

"You'd feel so inferior if one of your Slaves trained better than you did, wouldn't you?" His eyes flashed again. "You can't even think about it, can you? The mere thought disgusts you."

Alek grunted when he was pushed away from Lycus by an invisible force.

Fuck. Magic.

Alek had no change of getting through a magical barrier without any magic of his own. But he could always hope that brute force could do something.

The Lycan hurtled forwards to bash against the shield in hope that it would shatter and he could get to the Elf.

"I can overpower you whenever I feel like it. I'm more powerful here. And I'm not your little Slave boy any more."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 pm

"Aleksandr, stop thinking so highly of yourself, I couldn't give a fuck what you do, train better, become stronger, I don't care and stop assuming that I do, you don't know me."

He muttered dangerously, the man assumed so much, until recently the man didn't even know his name so why did he suddenly consider himself an expert of everything to do with him.

The barrier shook under the power of his body bashing against it but pushed out further, making the gap between the Lycan and the Elf greater.

"No, you can't, if you could you would be on top of me right now but your not.

Though I must admit, for someone who apparently cares so much about this coven, you're definitely setting a good example for the Lycans under you.

You find someone weaker than you and what, you do what ever you want simply because you're stronger?

That seems very insecure of you Alek, needing to assert your dominance like that."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:20 pm

His eyes narrowed dangerously.

Lycus had a good point there. But he didn't want to admit it to himself. He could be headstrong when he was angry and admitting he had just spewed shit would be a blow to his ego that he wouldn't allow.

His lips twitched into a snarl when he was pushed further back.

"I believe I've been on top of you already. And I'm sure I'll be on top of you again in the future."

His eyes narrowed once more. "I'm not doing whatever I want simply because I'm stronger than you. I tried to be the bigger man but it didn't work. Right now I'm angry so I want to take out my anger on you. And I know that whatever I do to you will never measure up to whatever you've done to me in the past."

He couldn't be the better man at the moment. He didn't have it in him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:28 pm

Now that the barrier was up and strong the Elf could relax it would remain there until broken or he took it down.

He glared at Aleksandr and his eyes narrowed, the Lycan was clearly annoyed.

"Oh, you've been on top of me?"

The Elf reached down and took off his jumper and shirt in one motion, pulling them over his head and throwing them beside him.

"Because I didn't notice that, thank you for continuously pointing it out!"

He growl as he exposed his torso, his neck and chest were littered with bite marks and bruises, he knew all too well that Aleksandr had dominated him, he saw the marks constantly.

"So all of this is about revenge is it? You want to bend me over and make me your little bitch or better yet, tear my throat out because of what I did to to you thousands of years ago.

If you want your revenge Alek, then by all means try to take it but I will fight you every step of the way."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:34 pm

Despite his anger, his lips curled up into a smirk at the sight of the marks littering the Elf's body.

"It already looks like I've made you my little bitch."

Lycus looked claimed. His marks littered the Elf's body and the sight, even through all his anger and annoyance, aroused him. He had claimed the Elf.

"No. Tearing out your throat would be far too merciful. It wouldn't bring you any pain and suffering."

He smirked. "All right then. Let the games begin. May the best Lycan win."

He'd take his revenge out on the Elf happily.

"Shall we see who can win this? I want my revenge. Perhaps you can strive for s goal, too? Something to keep you going. Perhaps another piece of my ass to rub it in my face."

He'd definitely work harder knowing that if he lost he'd be fucked again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:42 pm

"In a few more days the marks will fade completely as will what ever claim you think you have on me."

He muttered spitefully as he pulled himself back onto his feet from his seated position.

"You wont win this, though when I do win, I will take your ass, and you will never mention the other night again."

He would win this, and in doing so he would silence the Lycan, he would never have to hear those smug words about his victory ever again.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:48 pm

"I'll make sure to mark you again when that times comes upon us."

He liked seeing Lycus annoyed at the marks littering his body. He'd make sure to mark him over and over again.

In response to Lycus pulling himself to his feet, Alek did the same, brushing off his thighs.

"I'm making it my mission to win this. My ass will be my own. And your ass will be mine, too. If you thought you were sore yesterday, you're in for quite a shock when I take you."

He stepped forwards, one hand held up as if to shake the Elf's hand.

"We have a deal, Lycus."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:53 pm

"Oh will you now? Such a possessive little Lycan you are."

He taunted, he wouldn't let Aleksandr claim him again, he hadn't disliked the actual act but putting up with the torment after would be painful.

"I've been a virgin this long for a reason, it's not like people haven't tried to fuck me before."

Many had, mostly disgruntled Slaves who thought that they would have their own revenge the way that Aleksandr was planning to.
Each one Lycus had successfully fended off and in most cases, killed.

His arms crossed over his chest as Alek held his hand out, his barrier got larger again, pushing up against the man's hand, he was stupid enough to step out of the only thing protecting him from the Lycan's wrath.

"Deal." He confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:05 am

"That I am. I like my little bitches knowing that they belong to me."

Alek arched a brow. "Has anyone of my ability tried to fuck you before?" Alek was strong and he was determined. Once he had something to do he did it come rain or shine.

The Lycan gave a little snort. "How do I know you won't go back on our deal if you don't shake on it?"

He stood silently, staring at the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:14 am

"I like my dogs muzzled, perhaps I'll have to buy one for you."
He replied with a chuckle, he would like to see Aleksandr with a nice gag in his mouth, perhaps that would make him less snarky.

"Not a Lycan of you ability, no."

It was a long time ago but there had been a Vampire, a strong one at that, it was a deal gone sour but Lycus had come out best in the end.

"I kept a promise I made to you thousands of years ago that would've ended up with a similar outcome.
I am a man of my word."

He muttered, he wasn't going to shake his hand, he wouldn't give the Lycan the opportunity to grab him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:21 am

"Feel free. You'll never get the chance to use it."

He wouldn't let Lycus have the chance to muzzle him. He'd fight against him at all turns and he'd come out in top.

"You'll see what a Lycan of my ability can do when the time comes to it."

Alek arched a brow. That was true. "All right then. We have a deal and we've sworn to it. The better man will win."

He turned his back and stalked back towards the equipment.

If he wanted to win, he wanted to bulk up a little more.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 am

When Aleksandr turned around Lycus leaned down and picked up his shirt and jumper, pulling both of them back over his head to cover himself.

He couldn't let the Lycan win, if he did he would be losing his virginity to the man, and if he was gloating now he couldn't imagine what he would be saying if that happened.

The Elf kept his sheild up as he opened the door and stepped out, if he wanted to over power the Lycan then he had to do some training of his own, if he couldn't physically beat him, there were other skills he could use against him in order to win since he may not have time to bulk up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training at sunrise.   Training at sunrise. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Training at sunrise.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2