Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A calm night.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

A calm night. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A calm night.   A calm night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:20 am

"Awww, you were planning on giving me lovebites? Still infatuated by me, Lex? We're both dating people now, I don't think its appropriate."

He stuck his tongue out with another little grin.

He pushed his hair back out of his face then grinned widely.

"Anyway, I'm going to jet. I have a lot to get planned. I'll keep in touch with you and tell you if I need something, all right?"
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A calm night.   A calm night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:23 am

"Love-bites? I don't think I am capable of such things, how about hate-maulings? That sounds about right."

She stuck her tongue out at him in return, they really were like brother and sister already, constantly bickering and giving each other grief.

"I'm going to learn how to control water and next time you decide I should take a swim in the fountain you will be the one drenched."

She gave a little nod and waved dismissively.
"Yeah yeah lover boy, go sweep my brother off of his feet, you know where to find me if you need me."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A calm night.   A calm night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:26 am

"Oh, please, you could never hate me."

He padded forwards and swept Alexis off her feet, cradling her in his arms as he leaned down to nuzzle his nose against hers.

"You looooooooooove me," he sang, grinning widely at her.

He nipped her nose playfully then set her down.

"Thank you. If you don't hear from me soon, you'll definitely hear from Aeker. Tell me how girly he acts when he tells you. I wanna be able to take the piss out of him for acting womanly later."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: A calm night.   A calm night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:31 am

Alexis bit his nose as he rubbed it against hers, of soft growl rumbling in her chest before a smile spread across her lips, she couldn't stay mad at him.

A soft laugh sounded as he nipped her nose, seemed they both had the same idea, the woman gave him one last hug as he set her down.

"Only because we're family, I'm obliged to love you."
She snorted playfully as she nodded, she couldn't wait to hear from Aeker.

"Okay then, good luck Aodh, but you wont need it.
We can gossip about his reaction later on."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: A calm night.   A calm night. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:32 am

"Definitely. A gossip session is needed."

He bowed his head to kiss her forehead again before tugging sharply on a lock of hair and disappearing back into the mansion.

He'd spend some time with Aeker before he started seriously planning things out.

He was excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A calm night.   A calm night. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A calm night.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2