Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Final Chore

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:29 am

Asher smiled as Coilean pulled her back towards Belial's bedroom.

This was her last chore of the day that Belial had left for her to do and she was just on her way back from completing it.

After this she could go and curl up in her bedroom to read a good book.

The woman let Coilean into the room and closed the door behind herself, laughing as the Pet jumped up at her. She stroke his head gently, scratching behind his ear then removing his leash.

She stretched upwards to hang the leash in its usual place, humming softly to herself. As she stretched, her shirt rode up a little to show her back. It was still thin and you could still clearly see her spine, but she had bulked up quite a bit in the weeks since she had come here. She wasn't quite so thin as she used to be.

She didn't look as scared or miserable, either. She almost constantly sported a smile.

A loud yelp sounded from her when Coilean's teeth enclosed around the leg of her jeans and yanked downwards. She clung to her jeans, pulling them upwards, grumbling softly.

"Coilean," she scolded, turning her green eyes down to him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Belial had been busy with paper work, yet again, it seemed endless, humans loved their damned paper work.

"Coilean."

He called out as he rose to his feet and walked over to the pair of them.

"I know you love woman but keep this up and I will make you wear a muzzle."

He threatened as he looked down at the Lycan and shook his head in warning.

"If he misbehaves Asher you are allowed to smack him."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:13 pm

The Pet whimpered softly when Belial appeared, scolding him. He looked up at the Fallen with kicked puppy eyes then rolled over onto his back with a soft whine.

"It's fine," Asher insisted, crouching down to stroke Coilean's stomach and chest.

"He doesn't do it when there are others around and I really don't mind it."

She wasn't used to wearing clothes so often. Having them pulled off like that was welcome a lot of the time.

"He found the site of one of my piercings this morning and he's been looking for any excuse to see it."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:20 pm

Belial looked back down at the Lycan and raised and eyebrow.
"That look doesn't work on me Coilean."

The man should know that by now, if he was misbehaving no amount of whimpering and looking sad would stop him from being scolded.

"If we allow him to do it to you without permission then he will do it out in public whenever he pleases...

Piercing, what piercing?"

The Fallen went off on a tangent, he liked to know all the marking and piercings his Slaves had.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:37 pm

The Pet whimpered again.

"It's okay, Master, really. I'm being careful to not let him do anything bad to other people when they approach him."

With a few stern words and a slap to the backside if it was obvious that he wasn't going to listen to her he behaved well.

She was more lenient when he turned on her, though. When no one was around, she let him pull at her clothes and nuzzle against her breasts. She didn't enjoy wearing clothes and any chance she had, she was out of them anyway. And she liked the attention. Belial hadn't given her permission to pleasure herself and she hadn't dared to ask him, so being touched in any sensitive place wasn't something she'd fight against.

Asher blinked at the question.

Didn't he check his bank records to see what they had spent money on? Among various toys and clothes, they had spent a hefty amount on buying piercings to fill the holes in her body that Hendrika had left.

"A suitcase piercing," she informed.

Well, that was the one that Coilean wanted to see. She had a fair few other piercings.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:45 pm

"It will be rather amusing to see him around you during November and March, he will be pawing at you rather pathetically I suspect."

The Fallen gave a little chuckle, perhaps if the Lycan behaved himself and Asher could control him well enough he might allow the man to claim her during the season.

Coilean claiming Lia would not be an option, Zakhar would get excessively violent if the other Lycan started sniffing around her.

"That is a rather rare piercing, I can see why he is interested in it, not many women would consent to that.
I must admit I am curious myself."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Her lips parted and her cheeks flushed a dark red as she looked down.

March and November. Lycan mating time. She could only imagine what Coilean pawing at her could mean during that time.

He definitely wouldn't be pulling her jeans down just to see a piercing, that was for sure. She writhed in place a little, biting her lip. The thought of sex with anyone at the moment was arousing.

"I-um... Do you want to see?"

She promptly hit herself internally for that. If he said yes, she would have to do it and he'd see how aroused she had become from the thought of sex.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 7:58 pm

The Fallen stepped forward and ran a hand through Coilean's hair.
He was a rough but fairly vanilla lover, hopefully he would not be too much for her the handle because there was a high probability of those two laying with one another during that time.

Zakhar was incredibly needy during the season and as his Mate he would he yearning for Belial, he wouldn't have time to tend to Asher and Coilean's needs as much.

A little smirk spread across the man's lips.
"Yes I think I would."

He muttered walking over the the end of the bed and patting it softly for her to sit down on.

His gaze cast over to Coilean.
"You can look, but you ca not touch."
He warned the man.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 pm

Her tongue lapped over her lower lip nervously.

Fuck.

Now he'd see just how affected she was by his words.

If she had a little more shame, she would have blushed as she padded towards the bed, taking a seat on it next to the Fallen.

Coilean sat where he was, staring at the two of them, giving a soft whimper.

Asher's hands descended to her jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them before lifting her hips of the bed and pulling them down. She wore nothing underneath. She didn't feel the need to.

Only Belial and her Brothers would see this for now and she doubted they really wanted to see her underwear.

She shifted a little, leaning back against the foot of the bed and parting her legs a little so Belial could see the piercing. Her gaze stayed locked on a patch of the wall behind Belial's head but her cheeks didnt flush.

She just hoped he wouldn't bring up how aroused she obviously was.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:11 pm

Belial knelt down in front of her as she sat down, he grasped her knees and spread her legs a little further apart so he could clearly see the piercing.

It was a lovely little thing perched their between both of her entrances.

A soft purr rumbled softly in his chest as he gazed at it. He hadn't taken Asher before, he hadn't place a single suggestive touch on her.

He wanted to wait until she was comfortable around him, until she trusted him more and could talk to him, communication was essential.

However the Fallen could not help himself when he saw just how aroused she was, leaning down he lapped his tongue over the piercing.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:14 pm

She bit her lip as he knelt in front of her, eyes still staying firmly on the patch of wall.

This was the first... The first time he had even looked at her with lust in his gaze.

It sent a shiver through her as her eyes fluttered down to watch him.

Her lips parted and she gave a soft moan when his hot, wet tongue lapped over the cool metal of her piercing and the hot skin around it.

Her eyes fluttered shut and a soft smile curved her lips.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:19 pm

He gripped onto her waist and lowered her back onto the bed, sliding her up it as his head stayed between her thighs.

His tongue lapped out again as he placed her legs over his shoulders, discarding her pants, this time he trailed up the curve of her thigh.

The Fallen's tongue stroked against her womanhood, her skin hot and damp against his eager tongue which rubbed against her small, sensitive nub.

His hands caressed her thighs softly, drawing small circles with his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Her lips parted with another soft moan as his tongue laved upwards over her womanhood.

This was the first time that he had even looked at her in a lustful way since he had taken her as a Slave.

She had been worried that he didn't want her. That he was only keeping her around out of pity. She had nowhere to go so he would keep her around but just give her chores rather than take her in Sessions.

But now that fear had calmed a little. He was showing interest in her now.

All it took was showing him a piercing that she had had since before they had met.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm

A purr rumbled in his chest as he continued to lap at her, his tongue delving inside of her for a moment, writhing and twisting within her.

He pulled his head away from her, looking down at the woman as he licked his lips, crawling on top of her like a predator catching its prey.

"What experience do you have?"

He asked smoothly, she was young and he had not discussed sexuality with her, what she liked, what she didn't and the things she had never experienced.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:51 pm

"Not much as a woman." Her voice was soft and a little breathless.

Hendrika didn't much like her female form so almost always ordered her to stay male during Sessions.

What experience had she had as a woman? "Whipping. Mist-Hendrika preferred the crop. Forced orgasm and orgasm control." She had spent an entire day tied to a bed with a vibrator with the orders to come as often or as little as she could more than once. "Nipple and pussy torture." Needleplay was a favourite of the Dutch woman's. "I have a high pain threshold but not as high as Zakhar. Anal."

She had seen what he had been through in his Display Sessions at the club. She doubted she could do some of those things without a lot of training.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:01 pm

A small smile spread across her lips, the woman had some training at least.

"Zakhar is a special case, I wouldn't put anyone through the same things as I put him through."

The Lycan thrived off of pain, he craved it and Belial knew exactly how to send him crazy using nothing but pain, any people at the club had seen that.

"I'm going to take it easy on you this session until we know how to work with each other.

Make no mistake Asher, I want you, I would not have taken you in if I didn't lust for you. I've waited this long so that you knew that you could trust me and so you no longer feared me.

My Slaves and I have to be close in order for our relationship to work. My safe word is 'satis' it means enough in Latin, do not be afraid to use it at any given time."
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Yes, Zakhar was a very special case. He was a true painslut. Those were very hard to come by. Trained painsluts like herself just couldn't live up to that without years of training.

She gave a little nod. Take it easy on her until he knew how her body worked and what she could handle. That sounded good.

Her eyes flickered up to meet Belial's for the second time since they had met. "I do trust you, Master." Belial had taken her in and cared for her. Taken her as a Slave when she needed that the most.

He was nice enough to do that; how could she not trust him?

"Satis..." she repeated in a whisper. She could remember that. It was much easier to remember than Tegenhouden; Hendrika's safeword.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:31 pm

"Good girl."

He praised softly, leaning over to kiss her forehead gently, trusting him did not come naturally to to people, it took a great deal of time in most cases.

"I was a very lucky man to have found you."

She fitted perfectly into their very odd little family and with time she was growing stronger, more confidant and the more she filled out, the better looking she became.

He lowered his head and kissed down her neck, his tongue darting out to taste her skin as his hands reached over and removed her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:36 pm

She smiled, green eyes sparkling as he praised her.

Asher almost wanted to object to what he said next. No, he wasn't lucky. She was. She was so lucky that he had taken her on after he had found her sitting in his booth.

Her head tilted back when he kissed her neck.

A shiver chased down her spine when his hot tongue laved over her skin and a soft purr sounded in her throat.

Her back arched a little to aid with the removal of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:04 pm

He wondered idly how she would manage if he took her to the club again to display her with Coilean and Zakhar, perhaps he would have to design a session there for the four of them.

People probably doubted his strength as a Master after Coilean's out burst but after his next display no one would doubt him anymore.

His hands explored her body, stroking over the curve of her sides, over her ribs which were slowly looking less sharp as her body put on more weight.

His tongue stroked over her collar bone before he nipped it sharply, sucking on the reddened flesh as his hands moved to slowly unbutton his own shirt and toss it off of himself.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Her eyelashes fluttered as his hands stroked over her skin.

She shivered a little again, waiting for the slap. Anticipating it.

She wanted to be dragged over his lap and slapped so hard that she wouldn't be able to sit for the next few hours.

She wanted to be able to look in the mirror and see a perfect imprint of his hand on her backside.

The woman's lips parted a little and she gave a soft, pleading whimper.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:15 pm

His lips curled up into a smirk, he knew the look of someone who wanted to be played roughly with.

She was use to punishment but she hadn't been getting any, she behaved too well for him to punish her.

"On you hands and knees, now."

He ordered as he got to his feet and moved over to the wardrobe and opening it, she was know what he kept in there, she had put away his clothing enough times to have seen the collection of toys on the shelving inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:20 pm

She followed the order immediately.

She moved to kneel on the bed, biting her lip softly, trying to hold back a little smile. Asher was excited.

No play whatsoever since he had Taken her as a Slave and now she was being taken in her first session. She was excited. Extremely excited.

The wardrobe. Yes, she had seen a lot of the toys in the wardrobe and knowing that he was searching inside it for something had arousal shooting through her. What was he going to play with?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:22 am

Belial decided on something simple, something she had experience with.

The Fallen brought over his favourite crop, a braided black leather one and traced the tip of it down the length of her spine and backside.

The leather bit into her skin firmly, across the back of her thighs, hard enough to leave a stinging red welt but not enough to cause her to bleed.

A purr rumbled in his chest, as he looked over her body, noticing each of her piercings and the curves of her body.
Back to top Go down
Asher Zaroli

Asher Zaroli

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:27 am

She inhaled sharply, biting her lip as the leather of the crop slid over her skin.

A shiver ran through her at the feel. Leather was familiar; she enjoyed the touch of it immensely.

Asher jerked with a soft moan when she was struck, her fingers fisting lightly into the blankets beneath her hands.

This was what she had been wanting since she had first become Belial's Slave. To be hit and treated rough like this. She loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Final Chore Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Chore   The Final Chore Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Chore
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next