Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Dogs, Hounds and Wolves

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Dogs, Hounds and Wolves - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:27 am

Aodh arched a brow and snorted.

Ah yes, he had forgotten that wolves had stopped being canines in the last three seconds. How stupid of him.

"Recte, certus."

I'm sorry for him and his idiocy. He must have been dropped on his head a few too many times as a pup.

_______
Right, sure.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:32 am

Aodh didn't understand what he meant, that much was clear.

"Et homo natus est in lupum mutari posse concesserunt.
Natus canis et docto homine fieri loqui.
Differentia est inter nos, et ideo non possum loqui Maccon."

He huffed softly and shook his head, he didn't need to explain his existence to this man who's head was obviously too thick for the truth to be able to seep through.

Tuzik got onto his hands and feet and turned away from him, padding off to enjoy the rest of his day outside in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:36 am

Aodh gave a little hum.

He had lost interest. He didn't care what Tuzik had to say for himself.

Maccon gave a soft whine when Tuz walked off. She wanted to follow him but she knew Aodh wouldn't let her.

Her blue eyes followed after him as he padded away and she gave another little whine

Bye Tuzik.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:39 am

His head turned as he looked at Maccon over his shoulder.

I'm sorry Maccon, I was hoping I could help you talk to him, but he just wont listen.

When Master gets home hopefully he had help, until then, bye.

He gave a soft little whine, he did feel bad, he knew how happy he was when he found out he could finally speak with Alyosha, perhaps Maccon could feel that same joy.

The Hound huffed softly and ran off back towards the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs, Hounds and Wolves   Dogs, Hounds and Wolves - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dogs, Hounds and Wolves
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2