Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail Empty
PostSubject: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:59 am

Her mission was clear.

She had been given a list of people and told to be quick about it. In, out, no trouble. She had to be discreet. No one would know that she had been there until they stumbled upon their dead bodies.

She had done that many times in the past. She could do that now.

Her hair was up in a tight bun to keep it out of her face and her small frame adorned with simple black clothing. Tucked in the black sash around her waist were her signature weapons; two war fans.

She had waited until Zeke had taken the pups into the nursery to put them down to bed to leave. She had left a simple message written on a note on the coffee table for him: going out for a bit. I'll be back soon.

She didn't want to have to deal with him trying to talk her out of it. She'd be done and home in an hour; as long as she managed to clean herself up before he saw her, she could just say she had been out on a walk in the forest.

Moe ran into the city. It didn't take long - fifteen minutes. That gave her half an hour to kill her targets and another fifteen minutes to get back home. Easily enough to do.

It only took twenty minutes to get through her list. Not as long as she thought it would.

Her hands and fans were covered with blood but that would be easily enough to clean off when she got home. Getting home only took another fifteen minutes.

She opened the front door and closed it behind her as quietly as she could, walking slowly and quietly towards the bathroom. She could reveal her presence after she had finished cleaning herself up; removing the evidence of her kill. She didn't want to have to talk to Zeke about this. She'd just pretend it never happened.

The Hybrid tossed her bloodied weapons into the bath and turned on the sink tap, thrusting her stained hands under the fall of water, scrubbing at them vigorously to remove the red stains.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:18 am

On any usual night Zeke would put the pups to bed then stumble into bed with Moe, they took any chance to sleep that they could.

However when they had been put to bed he noticed the note, that struck him as strange, why write him a note when she could simply come into the nursery and say he was heading out?

He dismissed that fairly quickly, she probably didn't want to risk waking them.

The Lycan was sprawled out on the bed when the scent of blood caught his nose, that was cause for alarm.

Zeke jumped out of bed and rushed to the source of it, pausing when he opened the bathroom door and caught Moe scrubbing her hands.

He raised as eyebrow at her, she could've been out hunting but the fans in the bath suggested otherwise.

"Where have you been?"
He asked calmly, leaning against the door frame.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:49 pm

If you looked in on her, like Zeke was now, you would have thought that she hadn't noticed the door opening at all. her shoulders were in the same relaxed state and she didn't even glance up.

But in her mind she was panicking a little.

If he asked about what she had done for the last hour in great detail she wouldn't lie to him. She would tell him straight out what she had done. She was just worried he'd be mad at her for going out and doing it.

When her hands were well and truly clean, she turned around and flitted to Zeke's side. "I went out to Catania to run an errand," she replied truthfully, pushing herself up onto the tips of her toes to press a soft kiss to his lips.

"Let's go to bed. I'm tired."

She could clean her fans in the morning. Zeke had seen them now, there was no use going to great lengths to hide them.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:50 pm

Zeke let out a heavy sigh and shook his head, regardless he kissed her back.

"I thought we talked about this Moe, they we would stop all this whole the boys were young. You would stop this line of work and I'd stop brawling.
I've stopped and I thought you had too."

He replied, looking down at her in disappointment, he didn't want to see her get hurt, more so while the boys still depended on her, she could work again once they were older.

"I can't look after Cinaed and Luka on my own, we need you, you can't go running off in the middle of the night risking your life."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:02 pm

She felt guilty for hunting behind his back like she had, but she had very little choice in the matter.

"Aleksandr asked me to do this for the Coven. I couldn't refuse." Aleksandr. Not grandaddy. This was serious; business. Not something personal.

"They were human," she added, an uncaring edge to her voice.

Human. Weak, pathetic, barely a physical threat to her. She'd be safe hunting humans that needed to be hunted. And she wouldn't be doing this again. Not, as they had discussed, until the boys could care for themselves and didn't depend on her for survival.

"It's over with. I wouldn't have accepted the job unless I had had no choice."

She leaned up to press another gentle kiss to his lips before slipping past him, pulling her shirt over her head and tossing it aside in the middle of the hallway. She'd do all her cleaning in the morning.

Her bra was unclipped and tossed aside next, followed shortly by her pants as she padded into their bedroom.

Stood in only the thin lace of her underwear, she pulled the band from her hair and let it cascade down over her back.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:10 pm

"Aleksandr put you upto this?"
He fumed, and annoyed edge entering his voice, the Alpha was meant to be looking out for them.

"Why would he do that? Why couldn't Coilen or Aodh take care of it?
Even if they were human that doesn't mean they can't injure you."

Zeke followed her as she made her way to the bedroom, growing more peevish at Aleksandr.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:44 pm

Moe sighed softly.

"Think rationally, Zeke. Coilean and Aodh are warriors. They're great on the battle field but that wasn't what was needed."

Her underwear slid over her hips and she tossed them into the washing basket.

"Aleksandr needed an assassin; someone who could get in and out without any hindrance at all. Coilean and Aodh are good fighters but they don't have the training needed to kill someone undetected."

She pulled one of Zeke's shirts over her head and pulled her hair from under the collar.

"I've had that training. I've been training for these missions for two centuries. There was never going to be any harm to me during this mission." She was safe. There was no way she would have been hurt.

Zeke was making a mountain out of a molehill.

She slid under the covers and turned her green gaze to Zeke. "Come to bed and stop worrying over nothing."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:55 pm

"Let Aleksandr take care of his own dirty work, you promised that all this would stop."

He replied as he watched her dress and crawl into bed, the man sighed again stripped down to his boxer shorts and climbed into bed, he was better off discussing this with Alek, it was his fault this happened.

"No more Moe, no until the boys are grown."

He pleaded, she needed to be there for them.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:03 am

"And it has."

She leaned forwards to kiss the man deeply. "If I didn't step in when I was asked to it could have meant a lot of trouble. Humans were going to out us. They would have stormed the place and taken us in for Gods only know what. The boys don't have to be subjected to that because I stepped in and killed the threat."

Zeke needed to know the severity of the situation and why she had done what she had.

"I promise no more until they're older.."

She cuddled close to her husband's side, pressing a kiss to his bare chest.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:08 am

"They knew about us?"

He said in shock, that changed everything, if they found out about the coven they would no longer be safe, the boys would be in harms way.

Zeke held her close and hugged her, nodding softly, his anger slowly quelled as he nuzzled into her neck.

"If it happens again, at least tell me, bring me with you so I know you're safe. Watching from a distance would at least stop me from having to worry."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:17 am

"They did."

She wondered who had been careless enough to let someone know that they existed. Who would be that stupid?

The woman sighed and curled closer to him.

"I can't afford to do that, Zeke. I work alone. When I have no one with me, I don't get distracted by worrying about them and what they could be doing to jeopardise the mission I've been given."

She couldn't work with a partner. Ever.

"I'll tell you next time I go on a mission but I can't allow you to come alone with me."

Her fingers curled in a lock of his long hair, brushing it against his chest idly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail   Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission: Success; Clean-Up: Fail
Page 1 of 1