Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Interruptions and Bad News

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

[M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:18 am

"You will need to be packed and moving out by midday at the latest."

If he could get Fabian settled in by then he would be able to help Giacinto with the other Vampires while Belial took care of transporting Alexis, Zeke, Moe and the boys to his home.

"I'll give you two some time alone until then, if you need them some of Giacinto's servants are available to help you move your belongings."

He replied as he moved towards the door.

"Please remember why you're doing this and that it is only for a short while, you can't be intimate towards one another."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:26 am

Fabian's lips quirked upwards.

"I need that new pair of jeans I saw not too long ago." A very nice pair of designed jeans. They weren't too expensive. Well, they wouldn't break the bank but they'd leave a nice dent in it.

"Thank you, Lycus."

His eyes turned to the Elf and he gave a half smile.

His tongue ran over his lower lip and he slumped back against Rick. "I should start packing."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:32 am

"Don't push your luck."

He grumbled nipping the man's neck softly as the Elder left the room, he hated that man on principle, he didn't want to be separated from Fabian.

"You should."

He replied, hugging the man and dragging him down onto the clean back, spooning against him, nestling in against him and holding him tight.

Fabian should start packing, but first he wanted to be close to the man for a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 am

His lips curled up into a little smile.

"Does that mean I can't buy those jeans?"

These little things were what he'd remember. He'd remember little tiffs like this and their gentle caring moments while they were separated.

The smile morphed into a little smirk when he was pulled down onto the bed.

Well, that was his mind made up. No packing until Rick had fallen asleep.

"I'm going to miss this."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:42 am

"You get those jeans and the Fae will be the least of your worries."

He growled softly, nipping the man's ear before kissing his neck just below it.
A few moments ago they had been laying out on these bed being intimate and now they were preparing to be separated.

"I wont, with you gone I might actually get some reading done, peace and quite for a change, only took me a hundred years to get rid of you."

He replied, he wasn't one for soppy moments like this, and no doubt the Elf had grown use to his cruel words.

"I'll miss you."

He muttered softly under his breath and he held him closer, taking in the smell of the sweat that still lingered on his skin.

They would be able to see each other but it wouldn't be the same.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 4:51 am

Fabian gave a quiet giggle when his skin was nipped sharply.

"I won't get those jeans, then." He'd find something else nice he liked.

The Polak snorted and whacked Rick's chest. "Maybe I'll pack all your books and take them with me to my new room."

This was normal. Rick's sarky responses were normal. They made him feel comforted. He knew everything would be okay when Rick was being sarcastic like that.

He nuzzled against his lover.

"Don't go running off with another pretty Polish boy when I'm not around to claim you."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:01 am

"You do that and I'll hold all you make-up and hair straighteners hostage, I wonder who would outlast who."

He replied with a smirk, there was no way Fabian would even step outside of the room in the morning without his make-up and hair done, he could just go down to the library.

"It's gonna be hard, you know there are just swarms of pretty Polish boys who are just lining up to date a grumpy Vampire with a attitude problem."

He replied pulling the man closer, weaving their legs together as they lay there.

He would miss this, he would miss when Fabian would come inside as the sun set and curl into bed with him as he woke up, he'd act like the man had woken him and be a shit but it was the best part of his day.
Fabian's skin would still be warm from the sun and he'd lay there imagining that long forgotten warmth and what it would be like to lay in the sun and go out to places with him.

Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:07 am

"I'll have your card; I can just buy new straighteners and make up."

He gave a grin. Rick would lose that one either way. He'd lose his books and his money. Fabian had won that one.

"There are, are there?"

He moved, rolling over and pushing Rick until he was lying on his back. He straddled the Vampire, leaning over him with a little quirk of his lips. His hair fanned out around him and his green eyes almost glowed in the low light.

"Are they as pretty as me?"

Not many people were as pretty as he was. He made sure of that; he put all of his effort into making himself look the best he could possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:12 am

"I haven't given it to you yet and with those threats I'm not inclined to do so anymore."

He replied with a smirk, he would have Fabian's make-up and all the money, he would definitely win.

Aurick lay back and looked up at him with a grin on his pale lips.

"I wouldn't know, I rarely actually get to see your face under all that powder."

He replied, regardless of what Fabian said, he still referred the man without all his make up, he liked seeing the Elf's face.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 am

"How will I survive without any money? I'll just curl up and die and it'll be your fault. Won't that make you feel bad?"

His lips pushed out into a little pout.

Fabian gave a snort.

"I look ugly without my make up." He looked masculine without his make up. Wearing the foundation and powder and eyeliner made him feel more feminine; prettier.

He was a good looking man; he just rarely allowed himself to look masculine.

He leaned down, lips hovering over the Vampire's.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:21 am

"Nope, at least my hard earned money would be safe."

He replied with a chuckle, of course he would give the man money but it was fun to see him pout like that.

Now it was the Vampire's turn the snort.
"Well that's bullshit, you constantly boast about how pretty you are and now you're suddenly ugly without makeup?

So all along you've not been pretty at all, the powder is pretty."

He replied, gripping the man's hips leaning up and brushing his lips against Fabian's.

"Just take off the make up tonight for me?"

Just this once he wanted to look at the man's face as he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:31 am

He slapped the Vampire's chest again, though a grin curled his lips.

"Yes, the powder is pretty." It took away from his masculinity. He didn't find his masculinity attractive in the slightest.

Fabian returned the gentle brush of lips with a low purr, eyes sliding shut.

He pursed his lips and gave a low whine in response, but he moved from straddling the Vampire to pad over to his vanity.

It took a few long minutes to remove all his make up. He wrinkled his nose at his reflection. He didn't look ugly. His skin was clear of blemishes, tanned; his eyes were bright and his lashes were slightly darker than his hair colour, curving around his eyes in a thick frame.

His tongue ran over his lips before he turned back to his Vampire.

"Happy?" he murmured, padding back to the bed, slipping the Vampire's boxers off his slim hips as he moved to straddle him again.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:34 am

"Yes."

He replied with a small smile, there he was, the boy he had known for so long.

That was his point, Fabian was a boy, it was nice to see him look a little bit masculine sometimes, half the time Aurick had to rethink his sexuality since he was with a boy that practically looked like a girl, perhaps he had some strange fetish he didn't quite understand.

Reaching up he gripped his hair and pulled him down, kissing him deeply as his hands slid back onto his hips.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 am

His arms braced either side of the Vampire's head as he was pulled down.

He kissed his lover deeply, eyes sliding shut.

A low purr sounded as he continued to kiss his Vampire eagerly, fingers curling in his short dark hair.

For now he wanted to be close to Rick.

After Rick had fallen asleep, he'd have to crack on and pack up. But right now he was going to spent time with his Vampire.

His bare hips pressed down against Rick's clothed crotch.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:46 am

Aurick gave a moan and pushed his hips up to grind against bare body, his skin rubbing against the rough fabric of his pants.

He hated and loved being like this, it felt so good to have him pressed against his crotch but at the same time, he knew he couldn't enter the man, it was like having what he wanted dangled in front of him and then torn away as soon as he got close.

Luckily Fabian always had another way of satisfying his yearning and though it wasn't the same as actually laying with him, at least the Elf was good at it.

Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:49 am

His lips feathered over the Vampire's skin gently.

Fabian kissed down Rick's neck, pausing for a moment to bite into his skin so hard he drew blood.

He pulled back with a smirk as he watched the blood bead around the teeth marks and streak over his pale skin.

"Mine," he purred softly, tongue lapping over the rivulets of blood, tracing them back up to the wound.

One last little mark to claim the Vampire as his.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:54 am

He groaned as his skin was bitten into, it had been so long since he had a lover and most of his past ones had been Vampires, he had missed that feeling, biting and sex were so closely mixed.

"Isn't that my job?"

He muttered, looking up at the Elf as his eyes shone, the white points of his fangs peeking out from behind his pale lips.

Aurick was turned on and he couldn't help it if they appeared like that as a result of his arousal.

Leaving marks on one another wasn't a good idea, the Fae could see it, but with his healing rate it would be gone by the time they arrived anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:00 am

"Not tonight."

He grinned a little. "I don't heal as fast as you. You can;t bite me. But I can bite you. As much as I want," he purred softly.

He bowed his head once more to bite into his skin again as he pushed his shirt up his chest to reveal his lover's pale skin.

Slowly the Polak pushed himself down his lover's body, kissing and biting as he moved, leaving a number of bleeding marks on his skin.

His fingers undid the button of his jeans and the zip, yanking them down roughly, tearing at the Vampire's underwear until those, too, were free of his body.

The Elf's bright eyes flickered up to his Vampire's mismatched eyes as his lips barely brushed over heated skin.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:05 am

"That's not fair."

He groaned, his head rolling back as Fabian slowly undressed him, the small points in his mouth extending to their full length as more bleeding marks were left on his body.

A shiver ran over his body as his Elf's lips brush over his flesh, God he wanted that man so badly that it was painful and his yearning was evident by the rock hard flesh in his lap.

The tips of his fangs pricked into his bottom lip as he looked down at the man, his eyes not leaving the bright green of Fabian's.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:11 am

His smirked up at his lover as he pepper small kisses to the length of his arousal.

Fabian wanted to tease his lover a lot. He knew Rick would get annoyed with that very soon but until he did so, Fabian was content with teasing him.

His tongue laved over the Vampire's length, from base to tip, slowly.

His lip brushed over Rick's head gently, tongue flicking out over his slit.

The Polak's eyes never strayed form his lover's; watching the Vampire watch him.

He didn't take more than the head into his mouth, lips and tongue toying with his head gently before he laved his tongue over his length once more.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:20 am

He gave a mixture of a moan and a growl, he had been through this many times before, this teasing it was agony.

His hips pressed up insistently, he wanted more than this, ideally he wanted to be buried deep inside of his lover but that wasn't an option, at the very least he wanted some satisfying touches.

Aurick moaned as his head was taken into the Elf's mouth but gave a frustrated hiss as his mouth moved away in order to lap up the length of his member again.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:25 am

Fabian gave a low chuckle when Rick growled at him.

He always gave such amusing reactions when he was teased. Fabian loved dragging those reactions from him.

His nails scraped gently over his thigh as he continued to lap at his length before concentrating on the head for a few moments.

His eyes almost glowed with mischief.

The man knew what this teasing was doing to the Vampire.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:33 am

Fabian was doing this on purpose, he could tell by that chuckle, first Lycus interrupts their fun now this, he was going to have the worst case of blue balls soon.

"I swear to any deity that exists that in a moment I am going to pin you down and have my way with you, leaving you covered in my marks."

He growled, he was dealing with two forms of being teased, his member ached from the fleeting touches and his fangs ached from the smell of blood in the air and the knowledge that he couldn't have his Elf tonight.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:36 am

Another soft chuckle sounded.

"Well, we can't have that, can we, Rick? Perhaps I should just leave and remove all temptation of marking me."

He pulled away deliberately slowly, smirk curling his lips.

Fabian had learned to be a tease years ago. He enjoyed teasing and torturing his partners. It was fun. Very very fun.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:40 am

His eyes narrowed as Fabian went to move away, he couldn't have that, no way.

"You're still mine for a few more hours."

He replied, his growl still rumbling in his voice as he grabbed the man and pushed him onto the bed, laying down on top of him.

Honestly Aurick didn't care if he didn't come right now, he didn't care if they went past being physical, the Elf wasn't leaving yet, he still wanted him for the short while they had left.

His fangs grazed against the Elf's neck softly.
"I could always marks you where no one else would see it."

He purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Interruptions and Bad News   [M] Interruptions and Bad News - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Interruptions and Bad News
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jeremy, Aurick, Fabian and Kama's Room-
Jump to: