Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Belial's Plan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:12 pm

Belial paused as the Elf spilled into his mouth, swallowing the hot liquid without spilling a single drop, then lapping the man's arousal clean.

"I'm sorry, I'll do better, Master."

He muttered as he pulled away from the Elf and crawled between the Alpha's legs obediently, a low groan and wince spilling from his features as each movement caused the hook and strapping to pull brutally on his ass and his balls.

The wince was closely followed by a delighted shiver, he could only imagine what colour his balls were turning as the blood flow was restricted and that thought had him yearning.

The Fallen lowered his head and the tip of his tongue trailed up the seam of his hardened head.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:17 pm

"I didn't know it was your duty to please your Slave."

He murmured teasingly, nibbling on his lover's neck as Aleksandr sat down next to him.

"He will have to please us quite well if he expects me to help to satisfy him, anything less and I'll have no part of it."

He replied as his lips curled up cruelly, he nestled in against his Lover with a purr, hearing Aleksandr talk like that had shivers running through his body, he had a commanding aura about him, it was dangerous and addictive.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:00 pm

"It isn't. It's a privilege I give to good Slaves when I feel particularly nice in the moment."

He hadn't decided whether he was feeling nice or not at the moment.

His gaze turned down to Belial as the man's tongue traced over his arousal. At the moment he was verging on not feeling nice just to torture the Fallen a little more.

Now he had the chance to be as sadistic as he liked he was going to take full advantage of it.

One of Alek's hands moved to stroke the Elf's chest and neck while the other gripped at the leather strapping. He gave it a firm tug. "I expect more than this from you, Belial. You claim to be old and knowledgeable yet all you've done is lick me."

"If you don't step up your game, Belial, you won't get any reward."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Belial groaned and winced as the strapping was tugged on, arching his back further, pushing his backside up into the air to try and get some relief or tempt the Lycan to touch him.

His gazed turned up to Aleksandr, his purple hues flashing as he kept eye contact, pushing his head down as he took the man completely, his nose pushing firmly against the Lycan's pelvis.

He swallowed against the man's hardened flesh rapidly, his throat constricting and rippling against his length.

While he had Alek's member in his mouth completely his tongue reached out and stroked and lapped at his balls before his head started bobbing, pulling him out almost completely before forcing him back down his throat completely at a ferocity that would cause anyone else to gag and throw up.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Alek's silver eyes watched the Fallen as he moved between his legs.

Finally he was doing something worth while. This was something worthy of a reward if he carried on the way he was going.

A soft moan sounded as the Fallen swallowed around him.

His hand curled around his Elf's hair, pulling him closer to kiss him deeply.

His hips rocked upwards slightly as Belial's tongue lapped over his balls. His hips thrust upwards harshly when Belial began bobbing his head roughly.

"Gods."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:13 pm

The fallen didn't even look fazed as the Lycan thrust up into his mouth, his age and experience was showing in his ability to endure such an act without the need to cough or gag.

Instead a steady breath inhaled and exhaled out of his nose as he continued to bob his head, on each downward thrust his tongue would lave out over the man's balls.

Then on each upward thrust his tongue stroked firmly at the very tip of the Lycan's arousal.

A purr rumbled as Aleksandr spoke, no, not a god, an angel. He thought to himself with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:55 am

One hand fisted tightly in Belial's tied hair, tugging at it occasionally as the Fallen sucked and licked at him.

Aleksandr loved this. He had the power here. He told the Fallen to do something and he did it. He had power over one of the strongest beings in the world, no matter how limited that power was.

He tugged sharply on Belial's hair as he pressed another hard kiss to Lycus' lips.

"Come on, little whore. Make me come."

He tugged sharply on the strapping again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Lycus gave a contented whine as he was pulled into the kiss, his hands fisting in his lover's hair as he pulled the man closer.

There was definitely something erotic about seeing his Lycan being serviced by a Slave, seeing the more dominate, powerful side of Aleksandr had a shiver running through his spine.

Each tug of the Fallen's hair was met with a uncomfortable grunt as he tried to continue moving at his brutally hard and fast pace.

The order was once again met with obedience as his hands slid up his Master's thighs, caressing them firmly before he began to kneed and stroke the man's balls.

His mouth continued to force the Lycan down his throat completely, swallowing and thrashing his tongue against the length of him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:20 pm

Alek kept the kiss hot and fierce until he felt the Fallen's reaction to his demands.

He gasped against Lycus' lips, hips jerking violently into Belial's mouth. His hand tightened in his hair, forcing his pace faster as he began a hard thrusting pace with his hips.

Soft pants made his muscular chest heave and his silver eyes squeezed shut.

A soft curse left his parted lips in a grunt.

Belial was talented. He'd have to give him that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Belial's dark purple eyes looked up at Aleksandr as the man reacted to his movements, a small smirk curling at the side of his lips when he heard the man curse.

It was always amusing seeing someone react when they first lay with him, it was definitely a welcome sight.

His movements got more demanding, rougher and more erratic with the jerks of the Lycan's hips.

He was going to force the man over the edge in the most brutal way possible, pure unrelenting force and power.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:37 pm

A hiss sounded from the Lycan as Belial's movements only got more brutal.

The erratic movements were the cause of another soft hiss sounding from him. There was no pattern to the Fallen's tongue movements. He couldn't predict its movements and every lash was a complete surprise to him.

He gave a loud whine, lips parting slightly.

Alek's eyes squeezed tighter shut as he bit his lip harshly. Gods.

His whole body shuddered and a loud cry sounded from the man as his release crashed down upon him.

"Holy shit," he breathed softly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:45 pm

Belia's eyes gleamed when the man cried out, perhaps now the Lycan would not doubt his ability.

The Fallen slowly stilled as Aleksandr reached his climax, swallowing his release eagerly, pulling his mouth away from his arousal enough that his tongue could softly trail over it's length, lapping up every last drop of moister that he offered.

"I hope you enjoyed that, Master."

He purred his words, his voice soft and silky, as if he hadn't just had his throat fucked so brutally.

His hands stroked over the man's thighs softly, soothing him in the afterglow of his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Alek's eyes flickered open as the Fallen spoke.

"Smug little whore, aren't you?" The purr hadn't evaded his attention. Belial just assumed that because he had made him come he had the right to preen and be proud of himself.

"After that little show I'm not sure I should allow you a release. What's your opinion on the matter, Lycus?"

His silver eyes never left Belial as he spoke.

A cruel little smirk curled his lips. Already he was leaning towards just leaving the Fallen as he was.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Lycus' gaze flicked between Belial and Aleksandr, a similar little smirk appearing on his lips.

"A Slave should be silent unless permitted to talk, He's arrogant and while obedient he still lacks discipline."

He replied, his gaze flicking over to his Lover as he shook his head slightly.

"If you have to ask me my opinion then you obviously didn't pay much attention to how I trained you."

Lycus had been strict, excessively so, any small detail that Aleksandr over looked was met with swift and harsh punishment.

Belial looked up at Aleksandr as he spoke, his gaze quickly dropping respectively, looking down at the ground he knew he screwed up by speaking.

It had been an excessively long time since he last submitted completely and he was obviously rusty.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:12 pm

"I remember everything about my time as your Slave," he replied with an amiable smile. "I was merely bringing you into conversation. You seemed quite content watching me make my o face but I wanted to hear your lovely voice."

He, just as Lycus was, as a strict Master. But Belial wasn't collared. He wasn't his Slave, just a Submissive that he was controlling at the moment.

He wouldn't force his usual severe punishments on a simple Submissive.

Alek pushed himself to his feet and padded away, returning a moment later with the vibrator.

"I think for now we can watch him suffer for his mistakes."

Alek knelt behind the Fallen, tugging on the leather strapping harshly until his backside was presented to him. He pressed the tip of the vibrator to the man's already penetrated entrance and pushed it in alongside the hook firmly.

He moved, pushing the man until his backside was facing Lycus.

With a flick of his fingers he turned the toy to its highest setting and moved to sit next to Lycus again. "Do not make a noise. You are not to touch yourself or move from that position. Any disobedience will be met with a far great punishment."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:24 pm

"Aren't you sweet."
Lycus replied with a soft smile, leaning forward to nip the man's lip softly before capturing him in a kiss.

"You can't blame me, you do have such an amazing o face, I'm surprised that watching you come didn't send me off again."

He replied, purring loudly as the Fallen was turned around and the Fallen was moved around so he could see his backside, his body was stretched so tightly and his balls had become a darker shade due to the restriction of blood flow.

"It's so good seeing you work with him, perhaps we should get a Slave."

He mused, it would be fun seeing Aleksandr work with a Slave every day like this, torturing and tormenting them for any finger they put out of line.

Belial hissed loudly as the strapping was tugged again, the was really beginning to become uncomfortable but the pain had his member rock hard, showing off his masochistic side.

He gasped loudly as the vibrator was forced into him, even for his well trained ass this was going to be a struggle, unable to move, touch himself or make a noise.

As soon as the order was given be became quiet and still, his backside pushed up in the air for their viewing as his gaze stayed firmly ahead of himself.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:28 pm

"I like the sound of that." He'd missed having a Slave. Another Slave definitely wouldn't go amiss.

"I'm sure that if we put an ad or two out locally we'd have a few people knocking."

His eyes flickered to the Elf and he watched him silently for a moment. Or, he could try to convince Lycus to become his Slave. It was a long shot and he doubted that Lycus would accept the terms but there was no harm in trying after the Fae left.

Alek made himself comfortable, nuzzling against Lycus' side.

"How long do you think he'll last?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:36 pm

"I would be fun, watching you and how you act when working with him is definitely something I could get use to seeing.

I have to say I quite like that dominant side of you."

He replied, seeing Aleksandr look so powerful and in control was arousing to say the least, he was a creature built for dominance now, even he could see that.

Lycus returned the gesture, cuddling up against him, resting his head on the man's shoulder.

"For a normal supernatural I'd say not long, but given the fact that he is, who he is, it is hard to say..."

He replied with a small shrug, he wasn't familiar with how an Angel's body worked or what they could endure, even the man's age was a mystery to him.

"How old do you think he is?"

He asked Aleksandr curiously, normally it was easy to tell, Lycans could tell most things about a person by their scent but Belial was a curious case.

The Fallen let his eyes slide shut slowly as he stay completely still, the vibrations spread throughout his body and traveled down the length of the hook, he wanted to moan but held it in.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:42 pm

"Does my dominance get you all hot and bothered?" he asked with a smirk.

Months ago Lycus would have rather cut his tongue out than say something like that. They had come so far in such a short time.

Alek's gaze turned back to Belial.

"I don't give him long."

Alek's foot lifted from the ground, pressing firmly against the end of the vibrator, pushing it deeper inside of him.

The Lycan wasn't planning on playing fair.

"If we think about it from the eyes of a creationist, I would say four thousand years a is the age of Earth in the Bible but we both know that's bullshit. Science would claim fourteen billion years. I'm not sure about whether or not that can be ruled out. I can't fathom something being that old. My guess is a few million."

He pressed on the end of the toy with his foot once again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Belial almost wanted to snort a laugh when he heard them trying to guess his age, this was always a fun game to play, creatures from Earth simply couldn't handle the fact that there was life long before they had evolved to the point that they were at now, they didn't see the universe in the broader sense.

The Fallen pursed his lips, remaining completely silent as the toy was pushed so deeply into him, he wanted to moan, and laugh at the same time but he simply screwed his eyes shut and bit his lip firmly.

"Seeing you dominate him like that certainly did, though who wouldn't be aroused at the sight of seeing their Lover so powerful."

He replied a smile curling at his lips as he spoke, his hand stroking over the Lycan's chest slowly.

"A few million, that was my guess also, it's hard to believe that seeing him now though."

He replied, his eyes straying to look at the Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Alek chuckled softly.

"You would have been royally hacked off if I had been this dominant three thousand years ago. A dominant partner never wants to see their partner dominant."

Alek's eyes slid shut as he made himself comfortable against the tree.

"He look pathetic. Human, almost. Knelt at the feet of superior creatures."

A little smirk curled his lips. How would Belial react to being called inferior? If he reacted at all he'd get a nasty punishment. Alek was looking forwards to seeing the Fallen mess up.

He wanted a little rough treatment to happen.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:02 pm

"I would have, but I have changed a lot since then."

He replied, dying had changed him the most, it gave him a new out look on life and that is he wanted to be happy and have everything he wanted in life he would have to let go of a lot of his anger and resentment.

Belial's eyes narrowed, he knew the man was trying to rile him up but he wasn't one to just sit around and be insulted.

A small smirk curled up his lips, Aleksandr said he couldn't talk, touch himself or move, he could still do a lot without doing any of those things, if it was a force of nature then Alek could blame him for it but he wouldn't have proof.

The evening was still and dark but immediately after the words fell from the Lycan's mouth a loud crack of lightning filled the sky, followed quickly by booming thunder. Pathetic and inferior was he?
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:07 pm

Alek's gaze turned to the sky.

He gave a low chuckle, gaze turning back to Belial.

"You do look pathetic and inferior right now, Belial. I'm making observations. Your little show doesn't make my observation any less true."

A little smirk curled his lips.

It would take more than a little thunder and lightening to make him think otherwise at the moment.

He leaned forwards, gripping the vibrator. He pulled it out almost completely before ramming it back into the Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 pm

Since the Lycan could not see his face he let his eyes roll.

He probably did look pathetic like this, but it didn't bother him much, he had been through a lot in his years and had been in far more humiliating and degrading positions than this.

Aleksandr was being mild with him and if the Lycan thought he could pull a reaction from him like this then he was very much mistaken, the man was underestimating his endurance and patience.

The fallen pursed his as the toy was rammed back into him, he wanted to moan and arch his back so badly, thrust back against it, impaling himself and tugging on the strapping but he didn't move a muscle or make a noise, he would prove Alek and Lycus wrong.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Alek leaned forwards a little, smiling as his hand stroked over the Fallen's arched back in a gentle motion.

"These are a wonderful colour, aren't they, Ly?" he purred softly, the tips of his fingers stroking over the Fallen's balls before he began massaging them between his fingers firmly.

"And this." His hand moved, stroking over the hard flesh of Belial's arousal. "So hard for us."

Alek's lips feathered over a cheek, his tongue following the movement before he bit down harshly, tearing into the flesh. Blood spilled from the wound, streaking over Belial's backside and thigh, smearing over the Lycan's chin.

"Our little whore; so turned on by pain and humiliation," he chuckled huskily. His hand pulled away from Belial's arousal, pausing to slap at his balls before returning to his place next to Lycus. He ignored the blood dripping down over his chin and neck as he settled back against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Belial's Plan   [M] Belial's Plan - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Belial's Plan
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next