Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Telling her brothers.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

[M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:08 am

"You've got sentimental women in your family now I suppose."

She replied with a chuckle and a shrug, Moe and her were quite similar when it came to small things like this.

"One grandparent is more than enough."
Alexis replied, Aleksandr would be wonderful to her children, she knew that, she had seen what he had been like around Cinaed and Luka and though they would not be related by blood, this was close enough.

"I'm glad I can rely on you Aodh, I dread having to be away from my own children during the day but at the same time I'm not going to force them to live nocturnally because of my species."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:13 am

"I suppose I do. My sisters were never this sentimental."

Aodh smiled a little. "Alek'll love hearing that he said that. He loves you and this one here." He poked Aeker's side sharply, grinning at the Vampire. "You're his kin now. No escaping that."

The Lycan gave an easy smile as he curled against Aeker again.

"You'll always be able to rely on me to look after your pups, Lex. Don't forget that."

He'd love looking after her kids.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:25 am

Aeker hissed softly as he was poked, glaring up at the Lycan, which of course made Alexis chuckle at the two of them.

"And I couldn't be happier knowing that, you're father is a very kind man, I can't wait to go tell him the good news, I'll have to go down and tell Moe as well, organize a few play dates for when my little one is born."

A smile spread across the woman's face, she had been so scared when she found out but now that it had properly sunk in and she had everyone's support she could not possibly be happier.

"I wont Aodh, and I truly appreciate that."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:29 am

"She'll scream," Aodh warned.

Moe wouldn't be pleased with the woman's pregnancy.

She'd be absolutely ecstatic. Not even Zeke would be able to reign her in. Zeke. Poor Zeke. He'd have to deal with an overly excited wife for Gods know how long.

Alexis would be surrounded by happy family members.

"So... you and Tahir did the nasty without protection." His nose wrinkled a little. He was protective of his little sister and knowing she had fucked someone without protection wasn't something he liked.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:35 am

Alexis wasn't as reserved as Aeker was, who was currently blushing and looking away uncomfortably.

The woman was blunt and unafraid of saying exactly what she was thinking.

"Like I said, it wasn't something we planned."
They usually had condoms available and they had worked perfectly fine.

"He was stressed out about his sister being mentally unstable, I'd been helping him sort her out.

We were both weighed down and miserable so we went for a run in the woods and one thing led to another."

She replied with a dismissive shrug.

"I'm sure you two don't use protection, wont be long now and you'll get Aeker pregnant too."

She replied a cheeky smirk spreading across his lips.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:40 am

"And one thing led to another. Dot dot dot. Always the same phrases. Go on say it. And then we comforted each other by having hot, dirty sex in the middle of a field."

He grinned at the woman, silver eyes flickering brightly.

Aodh had seen Aeker embarrassed many times but it he couldn't remember any times when he had made Alexis embarrassed.

A new goal for him.

"Lex, dear, if anyone would be getting anyone pregnant between the two of us it would be him getting me pregnant."

He'd only fucked Aeker a handful of times compared to Aeker's dozens of times.

Even this evening Aodh hadn't been planning to fuck Aeker.

"But, unfortunately, I don't think my ass is loose enough to pass a child. We'll have to keep working at that, though. Maybe one day I'll get pregnant." He grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:48 am

"And then we comforted each other by having hot, dirty sex in the middle of a field and I ended up pregnant, I'll give you Lycans that much, you're potent we had unprotected sex one time and now I'm going to be a mother."

She repeated, Alexis had absolutely no problem saying such things, she just didn't want to be scolded by Aeker, thankfully Tahir wasn't here, she could already imagine his wide eyes and gaping mouth as he stared at her in utter disbelief.

"Now that is surprising, I'd thought out of the both of you Aeker would be the bottom, just look at him."

She cooed, looking down at Aeker who had gone the darkest shade of red she had ever seen on such pale cheeks, his mouth gaping open, trying to talk but words evaded him completely as he looked from the two of them in complete shock.

"You better keep trying, I want nieces and nephews out of you two, I could only imagine how much you'd hoot and yell if you found of you were going to be a father Aodh."

A smile spread across her face, it was definitely something she wanted to see in the future.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:53 am

"Lycan are the most potent Earthen species. What did you expect?" He grinned at his sister.

Apart from Lycan, Angels and Demons were the most potent beings to exist. If you got fucked by one of those you weren't going to be going away without a child.

"I know. He does look very...submissive lying there tied up like that," Aodh purred softly, leaning over to stroke his lover's blazing cheek with a grin. "There are times when he can be very submissive. And he does make a good bottom on occasion."

Aodh enjoyed embarrassing Aeker and he had no qualms with talking about his sex life with his sister.

"Oh, I promise you, Lex. One day Aeker's apparently dud-seed will get me pregnant. I'll even let you be the first to hold my children."

Now he knew he was fucked; accusing Aeker of being impotent wasn't something the Vampire would appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am

"I don't know, I guess I just thought that cross species breeding would be a little more difficult, not a first time thing."

It seemed like two species who's bodies warred with one another would have more trouble conceiving children than that.

Aeker let out a loud growl as his cheek was stroked and he told their sister about his sexual preferences, that was not something he wanted to discuss in a open conversation like this.

"I am not impotent and we are not discussing this, Aodh let me out of these bindings before I break them and you."

He replied, looking up at him with a reddened glare.

Alexis burst into giggles and moved away from the two of them, she didn't want to be too close encase Aeker did get free.

"Perhaps you should lay with Tahir then Aodh, he will get you pregnant."

She teased, looking over at Aeker, she knew there was no chance of that ever happening and that's why she would suggest it, it made fun of her twin so perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:08 am

Aodh ignored his lover's demands to be free.

Nope. Aodh wasn't scared to admit that he was worried he wouldn't be sitting down for a long time if he let Aeker free. The Vampire would just have to stay there.

"Lay with Tahir. What a great idea! Is he free later tonight?" Aodh asked his sister.

He couldn't stop the wide grin curling his lips no matter how much he tried.

Teasing his lover was just so much fun.

Aodh nuzzled against Aeker, kissing his chest gently, still grinning widely. "Aeker can miss having me for one night."
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:12 am

"I suspect so, you can join in when I go back to his room."

Of course she was joking, there was no way in Hell she would share Tahir, not even with her brother, she was far to possessive of her Mate.

Another growl was pulled from the male Vampire, these two were being horrible toward him for no reason, it seemed he was constantly at the center of someones joke.

"We're going to end up getting divorced before we're even married."
He hissed in annoyance, turning his face away from his lover as he looked over at the window, how he'd love to jump through that right now.

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:16 am

"It's a date."

Not a chance would he fuck Tahir but teasing Aeker was just too fun to ever pass up. He'd be teasing him to his dying days.

"Oh, Aeker, my love, you knew exactly what you were getting into when you said yes to me," he purred, slinging a leg over the Vampire's hips so he was straddling him again.

He bowed his head to kiss the Vampire deeply. He didn't care of Alexis watched this. Aodh had very little shame.

"If you couldn't handle this we wouldn't have started dating."

He bit into his lover's lip, tugging it playfully.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:21 am

Alexis chuckled and got up off of the bed, she would leave these two to have their fun before Aeker tore Aodh to shreds.

"Well then I'm going to go find my Lycan, you two have fun."

She replied, giving Aodh a firm smack on the backside before heading towards the door.

"Oh and Aodh, when he gets free, try to avoid letting him near your throat."

She waved pleasantly and exited the room, she didn't want to be close if Aeker lost it.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:24 am

"A choice I firmly regret making at the moment."
That was a lie, no matter what he could never regret saying yes to marrying Aodh, in his eyes they were soul mates, no matter how much the Lycan tested his patience or purposely irked him.

He kissed the man back with a groan, it was times like this that he hated him, his anger all too quickly turned to arousal in most cases where Aodh was concerned.

As the Lycan bit his lip and tugged on it his fangs dragged over Aodh's lower lip, threatening to bite him.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:28 am

Aodh gave a yelp when he was slapped.

"I didn't know you were into that, Lex. Do you bend Tahir over your knee often?" he asked, pulling away from his Vampire to turn a grin over his shoulder at the woman.

"I'll be over as soon as I'm done with Aeker. Get the bed ready for me," he called after her as she closed the door behind herself.

And then there were two.

His eyes turned down to Aeker and he gave a wide grin. "How dead am I if I untie you now?" he asked with a good natured smile.

He ducked down to press a soft kiss to Aeker's lips.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 am

"Why don't you untie me and find out, unless you're afraid of a Vampire half you age."

He challenged, his dark crimson eyes gleaming as he looked up at the Lycan. Aeker kissed him back, the soft kiss turning slightly rougher as the Vampire nipped his bottom lip sharply with his blunt teeth, avoiding the use of his extended fangs.

Aeker tugged roughly on the bindings that kept his arms above his head, he wanted out of this, now.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 am

"If I can't walk, you're going to be doing everything I need," he warned as he leaned up.

Against his better judgement he pulled at the ties of the bindings.

He wanted to be the one to dominate Aeker but he could admit to himself that he enjoyed it when Aeker held dominance much more.

He'd have Aeker another night.

For now he was willing to suffer Aeker's punishments.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:15 pm

His crimson eyes gleamed darkly as Aodh moved to unbind him, as soon as his arms were free he pounced on top of the Lycan and pinned him down with a low warning growl as he lowered his head and kissed the man fiercely.

"You know I don't like being tied up."

He muttered as he pushed the length of his body against the man.

"I suppose you didn't get the message the first time."

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:25 pm

Aodh fell back against the bed when he was pushed, surrendering himself to the Vampire's dark idea's of revenge.

He pressed up into the kiss just as fiercely, biting into his Vampire's lip sharply.

"I know." He damn well knew that Aeker hated being tied up. He'd just distracted him with things he didn't hate to get the deed done. He'd enjoyed distracting his lover like that.

He pressed his own body upwards when Aeker's body pressed down against him. He could feel the slim Vampire's muscles against his skin - bare all but a pair of tight-fitting underwear that left little to the imagination.

"I suppose I didn't," he agreed. He couldn't shake the grin.

He was well and truly fucked now. He hoped that was more literal than metaphorical.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:50 pm

"You know.."
He started, pulling his pajama shirt up over his head and pressing his exposed torso against the Lycan.

"If you wanted to be on top so bad you should have just asked, I would've let you but now..."

A soft growl rumbled in his chest as he leaned down and bit down sharply on Aodh's neck, making sure to avoid digging in his fangs, he knew Aodh wasn't one for fang happy Vampires and he didn't want to be tempted by the man's blood.

If Aodh truly wanted to be the dominant partner Aeker would let him, he wasn't as objected to it as he had been before, and Aodh had taken him a few times now, mostly during mating season when he was compelled to do it.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:55 pm

"I didn't want to be top," he murmured.

"I-ah," he gasped a loud moan when the Vampire bit into his skin, head tilting back slightly as his eyes slid shut.

"Power bottoms are fun," he purred softly.

But he wouldn't have the chance to show Aeker how fun they could be today.

He'd have to do it another day.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:04 pm

He looked down at his Fiancé with a small smirk, so he hadn't wanted to dominate him?

"Well then."

Aeker muttered, leaning down and biting down roughly on his neck again, sucking the skin caught between his teeth until a dark mark littered his skin.

"Show me how fun it can be."

He didn't want to sully the good news they had just gotten by getting too rough with Aodh and making it so the man couldn't walk for days, instead he would work out his frustrations with the man sexually.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Aodh was almost disappointed with this turn of events.

He had let him go assuming (and on some level hoping) that he'd be bent over the Vampire's knee and slapped hard.

But he didn't let that get him down. He knew Aeker wouldn't be able to resist slapping him eventually. It wasn't like this was the only chance he'd get at being slapped again. He always riled the Vampire up enough to deserve a slap or two.

Next time, though, he'd go for the belt. He liked feeling the impact of the belt on his skin.

Aodh pushed his lover, easily wrestling him back over onto his back, holding his hands still above his head as he tied him to the bed again. The Lycan bowed to kiss his lover deeply as his hand slid down to rub him firmly over his pants again.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:21 pm

A growl rumbled in his chest as he was tied to the bed again, no matter how much he was bound he still disliked it on a certain level, being restrained left him far too vulnerable for his liking, and while he trusted Aodh completely he knew that the Lycan was far stronger than he would ever be.

On instinct he tugged at his bindings as he looked up at the man, his lips quirking up slightly.

He kissed Aodh back deeply, his hips pressing up against his hand eagerly, if he had one hope it was that even after years of marriage that the two of them still had the same passion for one another as they did right now.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Aodh's silver eyes flashed as a grin curled his lips.

He had Aeker tied up and he could do whatever he wanted with him.

The Lycan was excited for this prospect. He'd get to have a lot of fun with this.

His hand slid away from the Vampire's crotch and instead be began grinding his clothed ass against him, making a show of moaning out as he moved.

He'd tease the man with his own pleasure.

His hand slid down his own muscular stomach to rub himself through his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] Telling her brothers.   [M] Telling her brothers. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Telling her brothers.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next