Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Hot Seat Song

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 1:08 am

Music blared, pounding in the ears of all in the club.

It was a busy night. There were more than a few groups of Hen-night girls sat around, straining to get a glimpse of the men on the stage at the far end of the club. They'd have little chance of getting close to the stage; it was packed with people.

The stage itself was occupied by just one man currently. A young German man dancing and grinding, sliding out of his leathers for the crowd.

The song, and the show, drew to a close and the man gathered together the few notes that had been thrown at him and disappeared backstage.

Khaliq, the man's friend, greeted him as soon as he appeared backstage. "That was pretty good," the Arabic man admitted with a grin. "Still not as good as me, though. Better luck next time, JC."

The older man ducked away from Jean-Claude's hand as it lashed out to hit him, laughing as he bent to pick up a fedora, pressing it down on the mop of messy black hair on his head as slipping onto stage with a handful of other men dressed in the same loose black pants, white tank top and black fedora as he was.

The music blared louder than before as the five men lined up on stage, taking a moment to grin at each other before they broke out into a popular club routine that consisted of swaying hips, tearing of clothing and stroking both their own and each other's bodies. Women went mad for the idea of the strippers fucking around with each other behind the scenes. Hinting at that during dances always got good reactions.

By the time the song was over, their clothes were strewn across the stage and all of them were panting, wearing nothing but leather thongs and their fedoras.

Another song started and the men shared a look. This was one song that all men knew. This was the song that played when the men on stage had to entertain the pretty ladies down below personally. It sounded randomly during the night. Some men didn't get it at all during the evening and some men got it over and over. It just depended on how unlucky you were in that moment.

Khaliq, it seemed, was rather unlucky tonight. This was the second time he had been subject to the hot seat song.

He jumped off stage after the other four, prowling through the throngs of women pawing at him, looking for someone interesting to entertain.

Ah, there we go. A woman sitting nearer the back; close to the bar. She'd do.

He slid onto her lap, grinning down at her as his hips rocked against hers, his leather thong brushing against the leather of her pants as he moved. His head bowed a little, nose tracing a line up her neck, followed closely by the tip of his tongue, tasting the booze, smoke and sweat that clung to her skin.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:23 am

Raisa sat at the far back of the club, happily enjoying the thumping of the music, one leather clad leg resting over the other, the end of her heel tapping against the ground in perfect rhythm to the music.

Her eyes flicked up from gazing down at her drink as the man approached, her legs made the unfold as he perched himself on her lap.

A small smirk cured up at her lips as she examined the specimen that ground up against her.

A soft purring sounded in her chest as his nose and tongue lapped at her neck, reluctantly she tilted her head back, giving him access to her neck to nuzzle and lap at.

"Aren't you a little old to be stripping off in front of a room of horny humans?"

She muttered in a low tone, half way between a purr and a growl, her grey-blue eyes looking up at him as her fingers stroked the glass of her drink idly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:28 am

Khaliq stayed quiet for a long while after she spoke.

Generally he didn't speak to the girls he entertained. He just rubbed up against them, made them horny and give up a few notes before he disappeared backstage until his next act.

But he didn't usually get Supernaturals bringing him up on his non-human status.

Eventually he just gave an easy smile. "Not everyone here is a human."

As if that made it better. If he was stripping for more than just humans, it was okay. It was a lie, but it was an answer to her question nonetheless.

His tongue lapped at her throat again.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:33 am

Raisa gave a small chuckle.
"I know that better than you do."

She could smell them all, amongst all the sweat and alcohol she could smell different species here, other Lycan, Vampires, Necromancers, one of which was perched on her lap at this very moment.

The purring in her chest got progressively louder as his damp tongue traveled over her neck, sending a soft shiver down her body.

All Lycan were wary about there throats but it was that exact reason that she couldn't help but enjoy the sensation of a mouth caressing the skin there, it was so rarely experienced.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:38 am

She probably did. Necromancer's senses weren't much greater than humans. They couldn't sense other Supernatural very well unless they trained to do so.

Khaliq had never bothered.

His hips pressed down against hers, grinding slowly as he pressed his chest against hers. A few moments later he slid off her lap and stood in front of her.

He crouched, hands resting on her thighs, coaxing her legs over his shoulders. His lips spread into a little grin against her crotch as he gripped her hips and stood, holding her up with his hands on her hips.

The Necromancer laid her out on the bar behind her, pulling himself up onto the bar, crawling up her body slowly. His hips rocked against her body as he grinned down at her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 3:56 am

The Lycan gave a low chuckle as she was lifted up, her legs curled around his head, now wasn't that a beautiful sight, his grin up against her crotch.

Raisa lay back on the bar as he crawled on top of her, now this was not what she had expected when she dropped in here for a drink, it had been the closest bar on her way over to the Coven.

She was more than happy to play with him, since she doubted this little show was going to be free, though if she was going to give up a single penny she was going to make him earn it.

Her hips pressed up, grinding up against him in return, a cheeky gleam filling her eyes as she looked up at him, she knew the rules in most of these places, look but don't touch, not that it could be helped, as her shirt rode up her body slightly the feeling of leather and skin against each other was intoxicating, as if she hadn't been drinking enough as it was.

Her long slender legs, hooked over his hip, the heel of her shoe making the strap of his thong slap against his ass as she pulled it back slightly then let it go.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:02 am

He arched a brow as her hips pressed upwards against his own.

Look but don't touch wasn't so much of a rule here as a guideline that was occasionally followed.

When nearly naked (and occasionally completely naked) men danced around visiting women for private moments like they were doing now, it was inevitable that women were going to touch.

More than once tonight he had been touched far more intimately than what would generally be permitted in a public place.

The only rules he lived by when entertaining was no kissing and no sex in the bar.

A grin pulled at his lips when the strap of his thong slapped against his ass.

His teeth scraped gently over her throat, pinching a patch of skin between his teeth gently for a moment before his hips pressed down hard against hers.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:18 am

Another shiver of delight chased down her body as his hips ground hard against her and his teeth nipped at her neck, now that was mean, she had no intention of paying him for sex and yet he decided to rile her up like this.

A soft growl rumbled in her chest, not one of anger but arousal, no matter how much she tried to act human there were always small telltale signs like that.

She hooked her leg over his waist and rolled them, using his body weight as momentum to push him onto his back up against the bar.

The Lycan smirked down at him as the length of her body pushed down against him.

"Forcing yourself to try and arouse strangers must get boring."

She purred, lowering her head and running her tongue alone the curve of his neck teasingly as her pelvis ground against his to the beat of the music, she knew the song would be ending soon and she intended to make the most of it.

Her nails dragged softly up his sides, not enough to mark him at all but firmly enough to hint at a slightly darker side that was dwelling behind her public mask.

Her hand slipped down, trailing the line of his waist band painfully slow, dipping beneath the fabric for a brief moment before pulling away from him abruptly and jumping down from the bar with a small smirk, a glimpse of blue now peeking out from front of his thong as she moved to pick up her drink and take a sip.

"Thanks for the blue balls."

She muttered, moving back to her seat moments before the song drew to an end.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:28 am

He grinned as she growled softly. An achievement for tonight.

He gave a slightly surprised grunt as he was knocked over but grinned up at her either way. "I'm supposed to be the one entertaining you, not the other way around."

But if a woman wanted control, he wasn't stupid enough to try and take that control of her. Women could be scary creatures when they had their control taken away from them.

"Not at all. I rather enjoy it."

Stripping never got boring for him. He thoroughly enjoyed this job. It wasn't luxurious but he enjoyed it.

A little shiver streaked through him as her nails scraped over his sides.

He gave a low laugh when she jumped away from him, turning his head to watch her for a moment as he just laid out on the bar.

"My pleasure. It's my job, after all."

He tipped his hat as he slid off the bar. "Name's Basit. You should look me up some time." With a parting wink, he headed back through the crowd, pausing for long enough to hive a hip thrust or a caress and receive a few fives and tens from some very generous women.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:36 am

"Basit."
She repeated, letting the name roll off of her tongue.

"I'll keep that in mind if I find myself prowling back in this establishment."
She replied, chuckling as he winked back at her, strippers were always so self-confident.

Raisa knew well enough from that small encounter that he must be a fairly good lay, he was equipped enough, that was for sure, however she didn't see herself dipping into her food or drink fund again any time soon and she didn't make a habit for paying for sex.

If she wanted it that badly she'd call up one of her ex-boyfriends, besides, working as a stripper who knows where he has been.

That thought had her lip curling up in smirk as she sat back and enjoyed the rest of her drink.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:45 am

The rest of the work night went by quickly.

He managed to get more than a few notes in a few different colours. He saw another blue or two after that little moment at the bar.

Now he was happy with a pocket of cash to burn and a need for a few drinks.

After changing into his street clothing - very similar to what he had worn in his group strip minus the fedora - he had called his sister warning her that he was going out boozing and assuring her that she didn't need to wait up for him.

Now he was out on a crawl, starting, of course, in one of his favourite little bars around: The Last Stand.

Idly he wondered if the usual entertainment would be around. He enjoyed their music.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 4:58 am

After leaving the bar Raisa had gone to a friends appartment to get changed and ready for a gig her band had booked later that night.

The Lycan was back stage getting ready, black leather still covering her legs, but now her stomach was exposed as a the tight band shirt she was wearing was torn around the middle, bracelets decorating her wrists, her dark blue, almost black looking hair flowing freely over her shoulders.

Once the instruments were ready they made their way onto the stage, she sat down behind her drum set, pulling the stick out from her hip, stick between her belt and her waist.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:03 am

Khaliq waltzed into the bar, grinning widely.

"Khaliq is here, let the party commence," he called out, earning laughter and jeers from some one the regulars that he drank with.

His drink was already waiting for him when he got to the bar. The bartenders knew his order by heart by now. He ordered it often enough. He was down here almost every other day.

Leaning against the bar, he sipped at his brandy, green eyes flickering over the inhabitants before settling on the stage.

A wide grin spread across his face. He doubted he'd ever be able to forget those leather-clad legs.

Raising a hand, he gave the woman a wave and a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:13 am

Raisa's eyes flicked up as she saw movement, a smirk spreading across her lips as she noticed the man from the strip club, it seemed it was her turn to show off now.

The Lycan gave the man a wink, a drums stick twirling effortlessly in her hand as she called over the lead guitarist and their usual vocalist, normally she did back up or duels if need be.

Leaning over she whispered into the man's ear, her words earning a nod a wide smile from the man.

The blond male made his way to the microphone and said out confidently.
"As a treat, our drummer is going sing, it's a little different to our usual sound but we hope you enjoy it."

The man smiled and started strumming at the same time that Raisa hit the first drum, leaning up to the to the microphone positioned in front of her.

"Got a figure like a pin-up
Got a figure like doll
Don't care if you think I'm dumb
No, I don't care at all
Candy bear, sweetie pie
I wanna be adored
I'm the girl you'd die for."

She started to sing, a smirk slowly appearing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:17 am

Khaliq listened on in interest as she began singing.

His usual big headedness got the better of him and immediately he decided that she was singing to him.

A soft snort sounded into his brandy after the first verse alone.

The girl he'd die for? Not fucking likely.

He downed the last of his brandy and set the glass down. Moments later it was replaced with another that he began sipping out of slowly as he stared at the band.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:22 am

"I chew you up and I spit you out
'Cause that's what young lust is all about
So pull me closer and kiss me hard
I'm gonna pop your bubblegum heart

Quitex, latex, I'm your wonder maid
Life gave me some lemons so I made some lemonade
Soda pop, soda pop, baby here I come
Straight to number one."

A smile spread across her lips as the word latex was sung, pulling cheers and hoots from the male audience members.

The woman sang and beat the rhythm on the drums perfectly, making the two actions look absolutely effortless.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:45 am

His eyebrows arched a little.

Not quite the cheesy love song he thought it'd be. That made things slightly more interesting.

No cliché love songs after the first meeting for these two.

With a soft laugh, Khaliq gave a cheer alongside the other men at the mention of latex. Latex was close enough to leather, he thought with a little grin.

He sipped at his brandy as he listened more intently to the lyrics of the song.

He was finding this more interesting by the minute.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:52 pm

"Oh dear diary, I met a boy
He made my dull heart light up with joy
Oh dear diary, we fell apart
Welcome to the life of Electra Heart.

I'm miss sugar pink, liquor liquor lips
Hit me with your wicked charm, steal me with a kiss
I'm miss sugar pink, liquor liquor lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch!"

Raisa's grey-blue eyes flicked through the audience, giving a cute fair haired boy at the bar a flirtatious wink, her tongue trailing seductively over her pink lips as the song drew to a close.

Once the song was over Rai sat back and let David, their lead guitarist take over the mic, playing for another hour.

Their ending song was Get Close by Call the Cops any by the end of their set the Lycan sat behind her kit panting softly, a bead of sweat trailing down her neck and down the slope of her cleavage.

Raisa pulled herself to her feet as the next band got on stage and she jumped off, following the rest of the band to the bar for a well earned drink.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:57 pm

By the time the band had finished playing their set, Khaliq had had more than a few drinks.

He was glad that, out of all the humans weaknesses that the Necromancers had, getting drunk quickly wasn't one of them. Liq had had enough to drink even the most durable human under the table and he was still only slightly tipsy.

The downfall for that was having to spend a lot of money on his alcohol.

The Necromancer's green eyes stayed riveted on the woman as she strolled towards the bar.

He had to admit that she was a pretty good singer and her band, though it wasn't as good as the usual entertainment, was pretty damned good.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Raisa sat up at the bar, resting lazily against the bench top as she ordered a drink.

Mixed spirits were too expensive and since they had moved town she didn't have a steady job yet, just odd gigs here and there to pay for the necessities, beer would do for the night.

She grabbed her bottle and fare-welled her group members, rising from her seat and heading out the back door, Rai sat down on one of the few scattered chairs that were kept back their for the smokers and lay back in it, bringing her bottle to her lips and taking a cooling gulp as her hand searched blindly in her jacket for a lighter.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:07 pm

He watched her leave, staring at the door for a few long moments before pushing off the bar and following her outside.

She had been fun. There was no crime in saying hi to her again, was there?

"Evening," he greeted, grinning as he dragged a chair closer to her.

"You were pretty good," he complimented. "Entertained the guys back there, that was for sure." Himself included but she didn't need to know that, did she? "I've gone from being the one doing the entertained to being the one entertained. Should I start tucking five in your pants?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Raisa opened her eyes and looked over at the large man in front of her, a small grin spreading across her lips.

"Thanks."

She replied, taking another sip of her drink with a contented purr, after drumming for an hour straight the cold drink was pure heaven.

"Five? I entertained you for an hour as opposed to your few minutes, for a stripper you're pretty premature, might wanna work on that otherwise your customers will leave unsatisfied."

She teased with a chuckle as she zipped up the front of her jacket, luckily the weather was getting warmer, she'd be freezing out here otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:16 pm

"You serenaded me," he snorted, tipping back in his chair, sipping at his glass.

"When you start humping me against that drum set of yours, I'll pay out more than fives."

He chose to the jibe. Liq was pretty laid back, being teased like that rarely got him annoyed the way people always wanted.

"Until then." He leaned forwards, pulling a note form his pocket, giving her a glimpse of it before he tucked it in the front of her leather pants, tongue swiping over her throat, lapping up a bead of sweat.

"That's all your get."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:23 pm

"So sex or humping on the drumset, you'll break the skins on the damned things."

Raisa had very few rules except that one, no one messed with her kit otherwise they'd end up dealing with an enraged bitch.

"Thanks for your generous donation."

She purred her words, she couldn't help it, having someone near her neck always had that effect on her.

"I'll add that one to the beer fund."

Reaching down she retrieved the note from the front of her pants, smiled and tucked it into the cup of her bra with the rest of her money for the night.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 8:27 pm

"Then you wont be getting any more than the greys."

He nipped her throat gently before leaning back again, smirking as he sank back into his seat contentedly.

His eyes followed the path of her hand as she slid it into her pants and then her bra.

That was hot. He could definitely see why women came to see him do similar.

"I still don't know your name." His eyes finally slid from her breasts up to her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hot Seat Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hot Seat Song
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next