Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Hot Seat Song

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:40 pm

"People always want to leave bite marks in the hardest places for me to cover. why am I not surprised you're no different?"

He made himself comfortably laying back against the grass.

"At least you wont be going for my ass. Its a bitch to cover marks there."

More than once he'd had a girl that left a lovely mark on his backside. Covering those marks had been an absolute bitch. He was glad he was flexible enough to be able to do it without a mirror, though. It'd be even worse for him, then. The only mirror he had in his house was the one attached to the bathroom cabinet. It'd take a lot of effort to contort himself enough to be able to see the marks in that mirror.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:53 pm

"Naww, your customers don't like seeing you covered in other peoples marks, that's quite funny.

Possessive people always are the most entertaining."

She replied with a chuckle as she leaned down, her gaze scanning over him for a moment.

"You're no fun, what's the point of marking someone if they are only going to cover it up, I'd rather go back inside and find myself someone more...willing to play."

She replied, standing up straight again and stretching her arms over her head.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 9:59 pm

"Naw, the girls don't mind it all that much." Some of them didn't, at least. "Its my boss that don't like us to go out with marks."

His gaze turned up to the moon. "We're supposed to be a woman's fantasy. If we go out with their marks on us it proves that women can have us. We aren't as much of a fantasy if women know they can have us, y'know?"

His eyes flickered to her and he grinned.

"Sorry, Princess, having to cover marks comes with the job."

He pushed himself to sit up. "I'm all about playing, sweetie." He reached out, arms sliding around her hips to pull her closer, resting his cheek on her thigh as he looked up at her with a grin. "I just gotta pretend I didn't play for the girls back at the bar."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:16 pm

She couldn't argue with his logic there, a lot of the men up on stage were supernaturals, they were better looking, had better bodies and that attracted human females.

To them those men must look like they had been photo-shopped or carved out of marble, they would appear almost surreal.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes at the pet names, they were anything but endearing and she didn't know how other women enjoyed them.

Rai looked down at him, shaking her head slightly.
"I think I play a little too rough for your liking, you would end up covered in marks and bruises that you wouldn't be able to cover.

Trust me on this, I'm doing you a favor, Liq."

She replied, the tongue flicking over the 'q' of his name flirtatiously before pulling free of his grasp and moving away from him, picking up her empty bottle and tossing it into the bin before putting her shoes back on.

There would be plenty of attractive men in the coven, she was sure of it, there was no need to settle for the first hot thing that fell into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:24 pm

"There you go assuming things again. You're good at that, aren't you?"

He pushed himself to his feet when she moved back to the chairs to put her heels on again.

He left without even glancing at her, walking back into the bar.

A few moments later the Necromancer returned with two glasses of brandy in hand.

He pressed against her back, teeth sinking sharply into her ear. "I didn't say I didn't like the marks, just that my boss didn't. I quite like it rough." his voice was low and husky as he purred his words softly in her ear.

"Drink up, bitch, this one's on me."

He held one of the brandy glasses over her shoulder, waiting for her to take it.

"Little better than that piss you were drinking."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:38 pm

"The best."
She replied as he walked off, oh well their little chat ended rather abruptly didn't it, at least she could go back inside, after David to look after her belongings for the night then head out into the woods.

The Hybrid gasped softly as her ear was bitten, a shudder running through her, biting a Lycan's ear wasn't fair play, more so when one of her piercings was being tugged on, the one in her ear lobe being pushed about as his teeth bore down into the soft skin.

"Don't tell me what to do."

She growled, snatching the drink from his grasp then resting it on her knee.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:42 pm

He grinned as she gasped.

Looks like he had found a very sensitive place.

The growled response only strengthened that thought. He had found somewhere sensitive and she wasn't happy about it.

That could be fun.

He laughed softly as he moved around her to sit in his chair again.

"Enjoy it. Its your first and last freebie from me."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:50 pm

"Not much of a gentleman are you?"

It was funny finding someone who wouldn't even buy a drink for a woman, but then again he was use to them doting on him, giving him money for his services so she really shouldn't be surprised that he was tight ass with money.

Raisa moved her feet, this time resting them on his lap before laying back and getting comfortable.

"This is better."

She murmured, taking a small sip of brandy, she was going to savor this one.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 10:58 pm

"I can be when the mood takes me."

Which, admittedly, wasn't often. Women objectified him and as such he had seen them in a less than pleasant light sometimes. Doting on women wasn't something he made a habit of doing.

One hand rested on top of her feet, stroking any bare skin his fingers came in contact with gently.

"Anything's better than the crap you were drinking."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:36 pm

"It's not that bad, you just have to get use to it."

She replied, shaking her head slightly as she sipped slowly at the brandy, the alcohol burning down her throat deliciously.

The only skin that was within reach of his hands was the top of her foot where the shoes and her leather pants didn't quite reach.

"This is better though."

Rai added, swirling the ember liquid gently in the glass.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:43 pm

"Of course it is, I picked it."

Khaliq had taste. If he picked it out, it was bound to be good.

He had fallen in love with the taste of brandy when he first tasted it and it was all he drank when he went out boozing. He found it much, much better than beer.

He necked another large gulp of the contents of his glass.

His nails scraped gently over the woman's skin as his gaze turned back up to the moon.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Rai stretched out on the chair with a contented murmur, this was a nice night, cool, calm weather and a good drink, there wasn't a need for anything else.

That was until the woman's stomach growled loudly, the noise followed by a annoyed groan as her hand stroked over her flat stomach.

"Any chance this town has an all hours pizza place?"

She asked, after a night of music and drinking pizza sounded like a nice addition, that was under the condition that she could get her hands on some.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:08 am

"Raisa, we're in Italy. Of course it does."

Catania was a big tourist trap and pizza was one of the most well known things to come out of Italy. There were pizza places everywhere.

"Wanna head out and find one? I know a few pretty good places around here we could go to." His lips curled upwards. "And you're lucky that they're all pretty cheap, too. Won't be breaking the bank."

He slid her feet off his lap and stood, downing the last of his brandy and holding a hand out to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:17 am

Raisa grinned, that was exactly what she wanted to hear, trust Italy not to let her down.

The woman gulped down the last of the brandy effortlessly, ignoring his outstretched hand as she pushed herself to her feet, she wasn't helpless, she could stand up on her own.

"Hell yes, I'm starving."

She replied, straightening out her clothing slightly before heading over to the road that led away from the bar.

For a Lycan even a few hours without food was the equivalent to starving.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:26 am

"I try to be a gentleman and you ignore me," he muttered to himself as she stood up and walked off. "That's fine."

He followed after her with a shake of his head, his braid thrashing behind him as he jogged to catch up with her.

With a few long strides he caught up with her, one arm sliding easily around her shoulders. He grinned down at her as he pulled her closer.

"There's one just down the road. Does the best BBQ chicken in the city." That was his pizza of choice.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:58 am

"I did, didn't I?"
She replied with a soft giggle as she walked toward town.

"Since when did we get so chummy?"
She asked, poking his arm as he drape it over her shoulders.

Normally men were not so quick to get all cuddly with her, she didn't trust touchy people, more often than not it freaked her out a little to have someone in her personal space.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:05 am

"Since I decided," he replied, grinning down at her.

Khaliq could be quite a touchy-feely person at times. He liked hugging his friends. More often than not he walked around with his arm over someone's shoulder.

It felt comfortable to be touching someone for him. It was probably why he enjoyed his job; it was all about letting people look at and touch him.

"And here we are."

He pushed open the door and guided Rai inside, sparing a wave for the boy behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 am

Rai shook her head and followed her inside, she had been here one day and already had a...friend? She didn't know, she doubted after tonight that she would see him again, maybe pass by him in the pub a few times at best.

"Oh god this smells good."

She replied walking into the store, taking a large inhale of the saucy, cheesy smelling air.

Rai swiftly made her way to the counter to look at what they had, her eyes scanning each item eagerly.

"I'll have...the large meat lovers aaaaaaand...the white chocolate and strawberry." She ordered from the boy before handing off the last note that she had been stashing in her top and handing it to him before moving to sit down.

This place was already winning her over, she was a sucker for dessert pizzas, they were her two favourite things rolled into one.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:19 am

"Doesn't it just?"

There was nothing better than the smell of freshly cooked pizza.

He followed Rai to her seat without ordering anything. He never ate after he finished his shift at work. Sometimes he didn't drink after that, either.

He went to work, got him, did a little training, talked to Fawzi then went to bed.

Tonight he had come out drinking because he had had a really good night for tips and decided to celebrate that.

He sat opposite her in the booth, feet perching on the chair next to her hip.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 am

"You come to a pizza place and don't order anything, crazy person.
If you think you're stealing some of mine think again, you'll sooner lose fingers."

She warned, no one came between a Lycan and their meal, everyone knew that simple little rule.

Raisa sat at the booth, her eyes locked firmly on the man at the counter, waiting impatiently for her food to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:29 am

"I've already eaten tonight," he replied with a dismissive little flutter of his hand.

He made a point to only eat at set times.

As often as he could, he sat down and ate meals with his sister. It was sort of an unspoken rule in the house that the two of them would have at least two meals together every day. A lot of the time they had all three meals together.

"You look like you're gonna tear out of that seat and attack the poor boy. Cool it, your pizza'll arrive in a minute." He nudged her thigh with his foot.

"And I promise he won't try to eat it."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:42 am

"And that's an explanation?"

She usually ate something every few hours, though she didn't mind that, she could eat as much as she wanted as still stay the same weight as she was now.

"I can't help it."

A soft whine left the woman's throat as she lay her head on the table and looked up at the necromancer.

"I haven't eaten in like..."
She trailed off looking up at the clock.
"Five hours."

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:44 am

"Three meals." That was all he ever had. Three meals during the day. No snacks. Ever. "I've had my three today."

He couldn't help the snort that left him.

"Five hours? Poor, starved soul. Five hours without a meal. How can you cope?"

Sometimes he didn't understand how people could eat like they did.

He'd never be able to stuff himself every few hours. It just felt...wrong to him.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:50 am

"You only eat three meals? Stuff that, I have at least five."

She had something between breakfast and lunch then again between lunch and dinner, if she was active that day perhaps a night time snack too.

"I know right? I am wasting away to nothing."
She replied, clawing at the surface of the table feebly with her slender hand.

"Besides, I'm better off gorging myself on real food as oppose to~"

She let that sentence trail off as she chuckled softly. Technically speaking she could live off of blood if she wanted to, that side of her demanded it sometimes but she could curve those cravings with steak. Despite her mother's species she had grown up in a pack and identified more with the Lycans, hence why she referred to herself as Lycan more often than not.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:55 am

"How are you not fat?"

Five meals... That was incomprehensible to the Necromancer.

"As opposed to?"

He didn't know what she was; not entirely. After her little jokes he had deduced she was a Lycan. He was as close to human as a Supernatural creature could get. He couldn't smell out or sense her species.

He leaned back when the boy that had been behind the counter set Raisa's pizza down in front of her.

"Look, not a single bite out of it. Promised you he wouldn't snack on it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hot Seat Song   The Hot Seat Song - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hot Seat Song
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next