Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A Pizza Thief On The Loose

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Raisa

A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:34 am

Raisa rolled her eyes at him, God he was smug, she'd love nothing more to put him in his place.

"I'd rather not, like I said before, there is not telling where you've been, I'd hate to catch something off of you."

The chances of her ever catching an STD were rill, Lycan were resistant to most illnesses and that included human infections.

"You're a pain."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:39 am

He snorted.

He was most definitely clean. He, for his lack of other Supernatural abilities, had a good resistance towards any form of illness. He'd only ever gotten ill a handful of times in his life.

"You love me," he chuckled. padding forwards tow rap his arms around her again, hoisting her up with a grin, prompting her to wrap her legs around his hips.

"Tell me you love me," he sang, nuzzling his nose against hers.

"Come on, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:50 am

"I think it is you who loves me, you can't seem to keep you hands off of me no matter how many times I pull away from you.

Or is you ego so large that you can't stand the thought of someone actually rejecting your advances?"

Raisa rolled her eyes but wrapped her legs around him, it didn't matter if she pulled away from him, he would only try to grab her again sooner or later.

"I don't blame you for falling for me, I am pretty awesome, but sadly I am just not into you."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:57 am

"My ego is a perfectly normal size."

Bullshit. His ego was in a class of its own.

His lips curled up into a grin when her slim legs wrapped around him. For someone that wasn't into him, she was doing a shitty job of shooting him down. I don't like you, she says, encouraging him.

His green eyes flashed and he hoisted her up a little more.

"Tell me, you ever liked flying?"

He waited for a beat before tossing her out deeper into the ocean, laughing as he tried to run through the water to escape her.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:03 am

Raisa snorted a laugh as he tried to downsize his ego, that was utter bullshit if she ever heard it.

The snort was followed by a yelp as she tossed into the water, shifting before she made contact.

The wet ball of fur shook as it broke the surface again, the white wolf quickly giving chase as he tried to escape her, there was no chance of that happening.

Rai bolted through the water and pounce on his back, pushing him under roughly.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:06 am

Liq managed to get up onto the sand before Raisa knocked him down.

He fell right on top of something soft with a grunt.

His hands pawed at the ground, pulling up a shirt. That shirt definitely wasn't either his or Rai's. Their clothing was half way down the beach.

Someone else obviously had the same idea as they did.

"Rai, shift back, we might have some humans around." He didn't know. One thing was for sure, he definitely didn't want to try and explain having a wolf around on the beach with him.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:11 am

The necromancer giggled as her boyfriend's fangs pierced the skin of her breast.

"Claudio," she whined, writhing underneath him, trying to push him away so she could get an advantage and do what she wanted to do with him.

He gave a playful growl as he bit into her skin again.

The two of them looked up when something landed a few feet away from them. They'd been so wrapped up in each other's company that they hadn't realised that there was anyone else on the beach.

Neither bothered reaching for their clothes. In fact, Claudio didn't even move to pull out of her, merely wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up as he sat back. She gasped as he moved inside of her and pushed deeper as she was forced to straddle his lap, burying her face in his neck and biting down into his tanned skin.

"Hey, Khal," the Vampire greeted easily, stroking his girlfriend's back as she bit into his neck.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:18 am

Rai sniffed the air when Liq spoke, if there were human around she would be able to smell them.

There were none around but a familiar scent hit her nose, Vampire, Necromancer, another one, she knew it wasn't Liq she was smelling, it was a female.

The woman didn't shift back like she had been told to, instead she just trotted beside the man, nipping his fingers.

There are no humans here, idiot, I'd know.

She wasn't dumb enough to shift if she could smell humans near by.

The snowy wolf gave a bark as a man's voice sounded, she could see the two of them easily through the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:22 am

His eyes snapped up when Claudio spoke and he gave an almost pained expression.

Why did he always manage to find Claudio and Fawzi when they were fucking? He'd given up counting how many times he'd seen his sister and her Vampire together in the last two years.

"Hey, Claudio. Fawzi..."

His eyes flickered down to Rai. "Guys, this is Rai. A friend. Rai, this is my sister Fawzi and her Vamp, Claudio."
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:26 am

The two of them couldn't help themselves, they both dissolved into low chuckles. Khaliq really hated finding them together yet he always managed it.

It really was amusing.

"Evening, Rai," Claudio greeted with an easy grin. He didn't love or hate Lycan. They just existed to him.

Fawzi moved to turn around but her attempts were immediately thwarted when Claudio pulled her back down onto his lap, making her gasp again. Fuck, she always forgot how little embarrassment he felt when he was caught having sex. He'd do it right out in the open for everyone to watch without even batting an eyelid.

"E-evening," she finally said, looking over her shoulder with an apologetic little half-smile.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:31 am

His sister? Now that was amusing, looks like this perversion ran in the family, though she seemed to have a little more shame than Liq did.

Khal?

She asked, blue-grey eyes looking up at him in slight confusion, seems he really didn't like giving out his real name.

The wolf huffed slightly and shifted back, her arms folding over her exposed chest.

"Evening to you too."

She replied, flicking her fringe out of her face as she smirked softly over at the two of them.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:35 am

"Fancy finding you here of all places," he muttered, crossing his arms over his chest, shifting his weight from one foot to the other.

"We really should make a schedule or something. When you wanna go out and fuck somewhere, tell me where you're going so I can't walk in on your, yeah?" He was surprised he hadn't done this before. It really had become ridiculous the amount of times that he had walked in on them.

His eyes turned down to Rai as she asked the question, watching as she shifted back. "Khaliq."
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:38 am

Claudio's eyes roamed over the woman as she shifted back.

She was hot.

Fawzi, finally deciding that she was done with sex with other people watching, stood, batting Claudio's hands away as they tried to drag her down. "How 'bout you just stop reacting so bad, Khal? You're a pole dancing whore, this can't be new to you."

She arched a brow at him, crossing her arms over her chest. The silver piercings on her chest shone in the low light as she shifted her hips.

"Great meeting you, Rai-oh, you're a girl," she muttered dumbly. "And I thought Khal had finally accepted he was gay."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:47 am

"Yeah I get that a lot."

Raisa replied at Fawzi's realization, most people didn't expect a female when they saw her in wolf form or caught her scent on the wind, female Lycans were a rarity.

"Oh no he is definitely gay, we're not sleeping together."

She replied, shaking her head and pointing over at Khaliq, they were not lovers and she was still questioning his sexuality.

"Sorry about barging in on your private moment, your brother lacks tact."

She added, jabbing him in the side.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:50 am

"I'm neither a pole dancer nor a whore." His voice had taken on a low growling tone. Being called a pole dancer always got a reaction out of him. Not much bothered him but that always did.

His hand rested on Rai's shoulder, giving her a little shove as he grinned down at her. being accused of being gay never bothered him.

"Not gay."

He rolled his eyes. "I don't lack anything."
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:55 am

She arched a brow at his growled response to her. It happened far too often for her to be bothered by it.

"My brother lacks a lot of things, Rai. Among them tact." And common sense. And social decency. Though she was guilty for that one, too.

She dropped her arms from being crossed over her chest. It seemed she had no reaction to the blood trailing down over her arms and stomach and dipping between her thighs. She got bitten regularly. It didn't bother her any more.

"What you doing with my brother anyway, Rai?" A wide grin curved her lips, negating anything negative she was about to say. "He's a stupid twat you seem like a nice smart girl."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:01 am

Rai chuckled as she was shoved, looking over her shoulder at him and poking her tongue at him.

The woman shrugged slightly as Fawzi spoke to her, not looking up at the woman as she asked her a question.

The blood dripping over her body as Rai's stomach churning hungrily, there was quite a lot of it spilling down her body and she could feel her fangs pressing down against her tongue as it trailed over it.

Essentially she was still a fledgling, and despite not needing blood to survive, she still craved it like any other Vampire.

Rai kept kept her eyes firmly on the sand beneath her and she shifted her weight from foot to foot.

"He's fun to pick on I suppose, and it's easy to steal his meals."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:05 am

Khaliq rolled his eyes. "I'm not stupid."

He didn't deny being a twat. He got called it too much for it to not be true.

"Y'know, Fawzi, you look like a murder scene and our girl here has fangs." He arched his brow at his sister, gesturing for her to do something with a jerk of his chin as he rested his arm around Rai's shoulder.

He'd bet an entire month's tips that that was less than pleasant for Rai to go through.

"You enjoyed biting me earlier; feel free to give me a little nip now if you really want," he chuckled, bumping her bare hip with his own.
Back to top Go down
Fawzi Abidi

Fawzi Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:09 am

The message had been very clear.

Rai was a Vampire and her blood was tempting the girl.

"Sorry, Rai," she muttered hastily as she bent to pick up one of the shirts sprawled on the ground where she had tossed it, balling it up and pressing it to her chest and applying pressure.

Claudio, who had been sat back being extraordinarily quiet, stepped forwards to rest a hand on Fawzi's shoulder. With the both of them standing up, it was obvious that Claudio stood a few inches shorter than Fawzi. She was a tall woman and, though he was fairly tall, he wasn't as tall as her.

"She's mine," the older vampire muttered, eyes firmly on the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:17 am

Rai's eyes shot up to meet the older Vampire's as he spoke, a lump forming in her throat, she hadn't meant anything by it, she hadn't even made a move toward the woman.

But they way the man looked at her was clearly a warning to stay away from his lover.

"I...uh.."

Her eyes flicked up to the moon, only a few days until the full moon, her self restraint was already feeble at best, timing just made things worse.

"I should go...nice to meet you two."

She muttered softly, shrugging off Khaliq's hand and shifting back into her wolf form, running back to where they had left their clothes further down on the beach.

This was no time for her to try and control herself and there was no telling what they Vampire would do if she had made a move toward Fawzi, it was best to avoid temptation, she simply hoped they understood her abrupt departure.

Once she had made it back to her clothes she sat down on the sand with a heavy sigh, that had been a little too close for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 am

Liq sighed when Rai skarpered.

"I'm going after her. See you guys later," he muttered, turning and bolting down the beach after her.

He wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Claudio's a good guy, y'know. I'm sure if you got to know him, he'd like you. He's just very possessive over Fawzi," the Necromancer explained as he dropped into a sitting position next to her, holding the bottle of coke and rum that had washed up on the beach a little way between where they were now and where Fawzi and Claudio were.

He unscrewed the cap, biting into the heel of his palm until blood bubbled up around his teeth and flowed. He let the blood drip into the bottle, watching it as it dropped into the dark liquid.

He passed the bottle over to her, lifting his hand to lick the blood off. "No need to waste perfectly good alcohol, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:31 am

"He was right to be that way..."

She muttered, resting her chin on her knees and she looked up at him, her fangs were clearly visible behind her parted lips.

"It's only three days until the full moon, that and the blood... I've not got the best self control at the moment and if he hadn't of said anything I would've..."

She didn't finish that sentence, he didn't need to know how much she yearned to bite into his sister.

"Thanks."

Rai replied with a soft smile, taking the bottle from him as having a large gulp, a low purring rumbling in her chest as she did so.

It had been so long since she had anything other than animal blood, raw steak was about as good as it usually got.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:35 am

"He's like that way with everyone. Even Vampires older than him. Hell, even humans that look at her a certain way."

Claudio was just generally a possessive person.

He gave that treatment to everyone. "When the Full moons out of the way and Fawzi's not bleeding everywhere, the four of us can hang together. He really is a cool person when he's not going all protective bastard over his girlfriend."

Liq smirked at her when she purred. "You even like the taste of me. Admit it, you love me," he teased, nudging her shoulder before wrapping his arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer.

"Admit that you want to fuck me."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:44 am

"I would be too, she's cute, wouldn't want to risk losing her to someone else."

She chuckled, taking another large gulp of the drink, the blood in it compelled her to drink more and the alcohol was calming her down slowly.

"Sounds good, I'd rather not walk in on them having sex again, especially if he always feeds from her like that."

Her purrs were replace by growls as he pulled her closer and taunted her about these non-existent feelings of hers.

"Stop being such a self absorbed prick."

She muttered, taking the hand that he hand bitten open and bringing it to her mouth, instead of biting down on it her tongue laved over it, coating it with a generous layer of saliva which helped seal the wound and stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 2:50 am

"Welcome to my life. I always walk in on those two doing it. They're worse than freaking rabbits, I swear."

They just fuck and fuck and fuck. He was surprised Fawzi hadn't been pregnant a hundred times over in the last two years with the amount of times he's caught them attached at the hip.

"Nah. I'm not me without being a self absorbed prick."

He grinned at her, watching as her tongue laved over his palm.

He'd like that tongue in other places.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pizza Thief On The Loose   A Pizza Thief On The Loose - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pizza Thief On The Loose
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next