Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Intensive Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:15 am

Alexander had spent the last month getting to know the others who he was now living with and had neglected his combat training.
So tonight he decided to train, more intensively then he had before. afterall he had a good reason to be doing it.

As Alexander entered the Artilary room the subtle scent of forged metal and other such weaponary re awakened his old self. the room was perfectly lit from moonlight as to bath hlaf of the large room with light while casting the other in shadow. just as it should be.

He walked to the centre of the room before removing his long black coat revealing his leather brestplate and sword. the sword was very special to him as was the brestplate. both had been made by the ones he had onced loved.

he drew his longsword and started to practice. long arching swings folled by feints and lunges gradually getting faster and more perecise. he did this for many hours trying to surpass the level that he had onced attained. never stopping or faltering in his stances his blade and him moving in unison in and out of the light creating a bluring effect.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Sharifa had found a deep facination with the weapons collection and had decided to go check it out, finding all kinda of weapons.
looking around, she found various cleaning equipment, such as whet stones and cleaning oil....she simply couldn't resist stealing them and putting them in one of the pouches on her belt.

however, she quickly shifted into the shadows, wrapping the darkness around her so she melted into them, and watched as a young man with strange hair came in. there was a dark power in him that made her eyes glitter with excitement.

her eyes glowed brighter when he began moving, sweeping a long sword elegantly and smoothly, practicing his movements and stances.

eventually, she decided to step out of the shadows, pushing them away from her, and raised her hand to Altair, her golden Eagle that was sitting on her shoulder and nipping her ear gently.

salaam, Sayyid.

her accent was exotic and held the eastern lilt to her words, but her tone was relaxed and at ease, her golden eyes calm and almost lazy as she watched the unusual man
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Alexander continued with is kata his sword and movements now a complete blur.
hearing the exotic voice he sped up his movements, wanting to finish before speaking.
"dont move" was all he said in a solid tone as he finished his kata, his sword now unaturally close but controlled at her throat.

Alexander then withdrew his sword and bowed.

"greetings and peace to you"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:41 pm

as soon as the blade made way to her throat, she already had a scimitar out and ready to block, making the metal clang together
however, she maintained her smile though her eyes sharpened at the young man.

interesting way of showing peace and greetings, Brother.

her voice was calm and lazy even, but there was a hard note in it as well

Altair was now glaring at the man as well for even mock attempts at hurting his mistress and was ready to suddenly scratch the mans face off
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 pm

Alexander laughed now seeing the tanned skin of the new vampire.
"it has been a very long time since i have come across someone from your culture, and yes if it was not peace the the daggers would have been in you"
He smiles and reveales two exotic daggers on his hips. he was no fool but still would apologise for any disrespect to her, after all he had only just met her.

he looked up at her eagle and nodded.
"what a beautiful bird, may i ask what it is called?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:02 am

it also appears you've failed to notice the blade placed at the vein at you inner thigh.....you may have stabbed me, but you would be bleeding to death

she withdrew her blades again, sheathing them, and stepping back a little.

my name is Sharifa Ibn'La-Ahad, and this here is Altair.

Altair ruffled his feathers a little and spread out his wings imposingly before settling down again, still glaring at the man before them
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:34 am

Alexander nodded and smiled, she did not know him and so the threat was, inconciquential.
"nice to meet you Sharifa Ibn'La-Ahad and you Altair."
Alexander stepped back and smiled once more now leaning against the wall.

"beautiful animal indeed."
Alexander smiled and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:49 am

Altair was still glaring darkly at Alex

and yourself? what's your name.

this man was unusual...and it set her on edge. also, Altair didn't seem to like him, so something was obviously off
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:15 am

Alexander frowned at forgetting his maners.
"forgive me for my rudeness, I am Alexander.welcome to Cacciatori di Sangue."
Alexander eyed the eagle and nodded at it

"altair doesnt seem to fond of me"

He then looked at her fully an ibrow now cocked.
" so what were you doing in here anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:18 am

indeed....and that's what's got me on edge....what gets him riled, makes me cautious....

her eyes were a shade darker, almost bronze coloured as red began seeping into her irises, muscles still relaxed...but somehow not.

her hand was up and stroking Altair while the other rested on the hilt of one of her scimitars as she watched the creature before her, and was currently scanning his abilities

he had power over fire....blood manipulation....mirror imaging, meaning able to create copies to disorientate opponents......and spell casting

he was powerful...but younger than her...much younger.....easy prey
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 am

alexander smiled at this and scrached his head.
"and what is it that makes you on edge about me hmm?

Alexander clicked his finger causing a small flame to appear illuminating the room slightly more.

Her scent was hot and spicy, that of the country where she came from but also like an aged wine. she was old, very old. so why did this scent seem familiar?

Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:02 am

you have a darkness about you....it radiates from you....it makes me feel a little ill.....

she blinked at the light, but quickly adapted, but quietly pulled shadows closer to her, ready to disappear into them

....and why do i smell her scent on you?

she raised her eyebrow, smelling the familiar, slightly tangy scent from her, the familiar scent that Sharifa associated with her
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:11 am

Alexander stiffened slightly at her comments the flame now curling into a ball in his hand.
he sniffed the air again to make sure before stating i was going to ask the same question

his features firm and stotic.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:20 am

her eyes darkened further and Altair stirred restlessly and screeched, his wings spreading a little

shadows and black flames gathered around her hands and up her arms as she glared at the man.

are we speaking of the same 'her'?......if so *growled* what have you done to her for you to smell so strongly of her

everything about her was predatory, very much like Altair who was sitting on her shoulder and screeching loudly and wings held out wide
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:25 am

Alexander shifted and stood directly infront of her at therse words, his ball now turning blue as he did.
do not test me girl, i have done nothing to harm her, and i pray i never will. his tone sharp and defensive at her obvious accusations
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:35 am

hey eyes widened and turned fully red as Altair prepared to scratch at the threatening creature

GIRL!? you are but a fledgling! i am twice your age boy and the fact you said you 'pray' you won't show's you're still a threat to her.....i cannot allow that

she slipped into a battle stance as Altair took to the air and flew near her, somehow able to keep his position, scimitars now drawn and the black flames spreading down the blades and shadows begin coiling up her legs as she pulled a black scarf around her neck, over her head like a hood and tucked the end over her mouth
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 am

Alexander laughs at her his voice deeper and darker now.
Alexander did not draw his sword but instead went for the two large daggers at his sides, the flames now dancing over key points of his body.

"I am a threat to everyone, she accepted this and she now knows what i am, what i can be. do not test my honour..... "
Alexander shifts now in a ready stance, his 'blades' moving continuously
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:11 am

at that, she disappeared into the shadows after throwing a large flash of light at Alex's face, and swiftly used her abilities to darken the room entierly, hiding her and her presence entierly as she watched her new prey
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:22 am

Alexander merely chuckled as he was momentarilly blinded before calling out into the room.
you are very much like her, using darkness to hide and wait. but...

Alexanders flames went out as he dropped to the floor, his coat now covering him. seconds later a large flash of light erupted from him before going dark again, Alexander now standing very still and up right.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:24 am

Sharifa chuckled, already behind ALex and had anticipated such an attack after reading his abilities.

and he;d just thrown the defencive spell up with her in it

she leaned in and whispered into his ear

unlike her, i'm not sensitive to light and fire...bit more durable *chuckles* Arabian Dhampire for ya

she prepared to slice across his back
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:27 am

he did not reply and simply stood there waiting for her attack to come. waiting for her to commit to the attack.

he was unaaturally still accept for the smile on his face as she spoke as if he knew something she didnt.
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:34 am

not liking the sudden stillness, she withheld her attack, and instead wrapped herself in shadows again and disappeared again, just as Altair screeched and flew near the defencive shield, glowing slightly, and tore a gap in the shield for his mistress to escape from

SHarifa slipped through the gap and escaped to the edges of the room, moving with utmost silence and watched her prey.

this man was confident in abilities and had tricks....something to do with the darkness about him

she held her scimitars carefully, and watched her opponent move
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:42 am

his body turned and he watch the bird and women with a smile still on his lips.
" like i said, do not test us" his voice echoing from all around the room.

The body walking slowly towards where she was last seen the knives no where to be seen.

Alexander never stopped smiling
Back to top Go down
Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Sharifa Ibn-La'ahad

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:48 am

she shivered at the power that wasn't the man's in front of her...this was something else, and it had ALtair riled up

she couldn't help but think that what stood before her was a demon

she growled quietly before falling silent again and darted across the room, away from the demon, slicing her palms and blood dripped from them before shooting out in large spikes, slicing through the man in front of her, going for as many vitals as she could
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:56 am

The spikes penetrated the body many times but no blood fell from the body and no pain was expressed, just the same smile on its face as it turned and follwed her again.

Alexander was enjoying this alot and was waiting for something.

OOC: could you please tell me where in the room you are: corners, or in the open, will help with what i have set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intensive Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intensive Training   Intensive Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Intensive Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next