Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[O]Mass gaming

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:54 pm

A yawn, a grunt, a scratch of the head as Alexander arose from his bed, took a shower and got dressed.
he had been asleep for a week and had woken up just before then sun had sset. now wide awake he found a craving for entertainment and wandered into one of the few rooms he had never visited. The games room.
he just never had the inclination to go there until now but now he was there he started to enjoy himself.
Alexander satdown on the large sofa and picked up the game consoles controler and started playing ME2, the reviews had been good and he could see why. after a while though he was beginning to get slightly bored. he hoped someone would appear soon.

Last edited by Alexander Drago on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyWed May 01, 2013 8:13 pm

Raisa padded around the mansion, her hair tied up in a messy pony tail as she wandered down the hallway, a bowl of food in hand.

The hybrid hummed to herself as she walked along, she was barefooted but wore tight jeans and an indie rock t-shirt.

The woman made her way into the games room, a smile appearing on her lips as blue hair came into view."

"Hey Alex~"

She sang and she pounced onto a spare couch, skillfully avoiding spilling her udon noodles on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyThu May 02, 2013 7:10 pm

Alexander could smell the noodles before she even came around the corner but was too engrosed by the last portion of the game he didnt register it.
as she landed on the sofa she was greeted by a perticularly gorery slow motion headshot from a widow anti material rifle.
"Hi Raisa, be with you in a second" he replied, his eyes never leaving the screen.

the next few seconds past quickly with Alex's character draing a pistol and charging in, several fast shots later the game was pausing.

he looked at her and smiled "how are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptySat May 04, 2013 5:16 pm

"I didn't know you play video games."

She mused, twirling her fork in the noodles before lifting a generous scoop of them into her mouth and chewing contently with a soft purr.

The Lycan part of her loved food as much as a full Lycan, and for a woman her size she ate quite a lot of it.

Her eyes trailed to the screen and she smiled.
"Mass Effect two, awesome game, working your way up to number three?"

She asked, crossing her legs as she sat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Alexander smiled slightly at her question
"normally i dont but there was a period when it was an obsessed phase, now i just do it for fun" he admitted. he was there in the 1st ever pacman competition and had to lose to keep his real race hidden. he still made it quite close though.

Alexanders nostrils soaked in the smell of the noodles and he swallowed hard. "nice noodles?" he asked as the cut scene of Jacks world ignighting lit up the screen.

indeed it was Mass effect 2, his second playthrough.
"pretty much i guess, Im trying to romance kelly this time through"
the other motive of course being that in ME3 kelly is still alive and changes the story.

" so uh...hows the room?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:44 pm

"Mmhmm, they are just packet noodles but I'm not fussy when it comes to food, as long as it fills me up."

He replied with a chuckle, food was of vital importance to lycans.

"The room is alright, fairly empty, the other two women aren't around much, I haven't seen either of them in there, so I am thinking of getting a dog just to break the silence."

She replied with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:08 pm

that one comment sent Alexanders mind realling, he tried not to think about it but the responce kept popping into his head - i know something that would fill you up.

thankfully he bit his tongue and followed the line of conversation following the room.
"ah yes well they are mostly away or with their...loved ones." he hate to admit it but he was lonely, seeing all the couples springing up over the mansion.

"so...got any plans this week?" he asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyMon May 27, 2013 3:45 am

"Nope~"

She replied, popping the sound of the 'p' as she twirled another forkful of noodles and placed them in her mouth, chewing slowly as she looked over at him, shrugging a little.

"I have work from Wednesday to Friday but that's about it."

She really didn't do that much with her time, laze about, go out for a while, play video games, perhaps have a look around the forest.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyThu May 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Alexander smiled at her child like charm, such a cute girl and very easy on the eyes.
A small smile appeared on his face, he was planning to visit London again. it had been a long time since he was last there but the travels could get very lonely and he thought that it might be fun to have a companion.

He put down the controller and stretched.

"want to go on a trip?" he asked casually.
by train and plane, a flying pet would be a bit much for her he thought.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:01 pm

"A trip?"

She asked, slightly confused by the question as she sat back in her chair.

"Where are we going?"

Raisa thought he was kidding around and as such asked the question in a relaxed manner, though that wouldn't be the case when she found out he was being serious about going away.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:37 pm

Alexander chuckled.
"well you always said you didnt do much traveling and im actually planning a trip to london in a few weeks..."

He then realised how creepy he was sounding and tried to cover this with a quick blurt of words.
"ButOnlyIfYouWantTo...i mean...it would be nice to have company for once." he blushed afterwards and groaned to himself before picking up the controller and trying to pretend that he didnt just ask that.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 1:57 am

"Uhh.."

She hadn't been to London before, it did sound like fun...but she did have a puppy to look after...

"I'll have to see if one of my friends could look after my puppy, if they can then I don't see why not, I'll take a few days off work."

That had taken her as a surprise, but that was an offer too good to pass down.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:40 pm

Uh...
great i freaked her he thought to himself, the controller suddenly feeling very fragile in his hands as he tried to ready himself for the no he thought was coming.

thankfully that answer never came the you could see Alexander's face light up as she suprised him with a large maybe...better than a no.

"Really? that would be wonderful" he replied, his smile the biggest its been in a long time.

he paused the game once more and looked at her again after conpossing himself.
"so you have a puppy?"
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:50 pm

"Yeah I did, I have been planning on getting one for ages but this is the first place I have been that accommodates having one, he's a grey great dane, his name is Zeus."

She replied with a fond smile, she loved that pup already, she just hoped Khaliq could handle the two puppies for a few days.

"I'm looking after my friend's dog too since he can't keep it in his apartment, but he can just stay here for a few days if you're serious about this trip?"

She asked looking over at him, this offer sounded too good to be true.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:48 pm

A great dane, not a bad dog but not one of his favourerd choices.
he liked huskies and Spaniels.

"a great dane you say? those things can get big" he chuckled

Wow she was serious about going, this in Alexanders eyes was brilliant, it ments she actually wanted to spend time with him...or so he hoped.
"yes i am completely serious about the trip" he said with the smile still on his face.
"if you want to go then I can book the tickets soon".

the thought of booking flights felt weird to Alex, he usually just 'caught a ride' with his pet.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:00 pm

"Alright then."

She replied, a smile spreading across her lips as she looked over at him, this was very exciting, she never could say no to the idea of getting to travel around.

"This is so exciting."

She muttered to herself, chasing noddles around in her bowl with the spoon in her hand, she was nervous and excited all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:14 pm

a smile, a wonderful smile. it had been such a long time since he had made someone smile.
this made him smile as he unpaused the game to take the final shot on the game and started up the end AMV.

his ears caught exciting from her mouth and then he thought about the tickets.

"right then thats settled, now time to relax" he commented

he had been planning to ask her out on a date but this was just as good. it made a chance for him to get to know her better.

Alexander got up from where he was sat and removed the game and replaced it with a disk that he grabbed from one of his 'pockets'.

"want a game?" he asked her as the game title flashed on the screen.
Super smash bros
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 6:40 pm

"Hell yeah."

She replied, reaching over and grabbing a controller from the table.

"I am the best at brawl, Samus and I will kick your ass."

Raisa chuckled and nestled in against the couch as she waited for the game to load, this was one of her all time favourites.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Alexander laughed.
"really? strange i was thinking the exact same thing"

He chose the settings and went to the character select screen and scrolled directly onto samus.

"samus vs samus? this shall be entertaining"

hes favourite combo was to charge up her shot followed by close bomb rolls and the electroballing the jump attack and dropping bombs, finally hitting with the charged shot at close range.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Raisa laughed and shook her head.

"This will be entertaining, her special ability is awesome."

This was going to be a very strange battle but nonetheless it would be fun.
The hyrbid moved her controls over samus and selected her with a small grin, she knew how to do all the woman's combos.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 9:26 pm

With a knowing grin Alex scrolled over to the ever changing pokemon stadium. he had played this game enough to know when the exact change in terrain would be, hopefully it would give him the advantage.
"ready for a bit of samus on samus action?" he commented with an almost straight face.
he was looking forward to this, the fact that he was most likely going to lose with one of his favourite characters was fine as long as he had fun.
afterall using fox against samus would have been too easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[O]Mass gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: [O]Mass gaming   [O]Mass gaming Empty

Back to top Go down

[O]Mass gaming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Games Room-
Jump to: