Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The Play Date

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

[M] The Play Date - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:00 am

Chester looked up at his Master with a soft smile as the underside of his chin was stroked, his leaned into the tender hand.

He was excited and scared at the same time, he didn't want to mess up, he had to behave perfectly, so far out of sessions his Masters hadn't been too strict, usually he was allowed to speak fairly freely and wander about.

Now they were in session he had to be perfect to avoid having to sleep in the cage.

The Fallen gave a soft groan as his skin was licked and kissed, his hands resting on the woman's hips as the waitress took their orders and wandered off.

"I'm here to help if you need it, but you'll do fine, don't stress too much, I think they will all like him, best be careful if you let others on stage that none of them nick off with him."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:33 am

Alek gave a nod in response to Belials assurance.

They'd do just fine. They just needed to think through the specifics of their Session before they got on stage.

Easy enough to do.

Now, what could they do? Something to show off their boys wonderful anal skills, definitely. Double stuffing. Perhaps they could borrow Zakhar and Coilean and see just how much the boy could take. That would definitely catch the audience's attention.

Asher, gaining confidence in herself, bit down on Belial's neck harshly. At the strip club she was working at she was used to always being the centre of attention. She knew she wouldn't be the centre of attention but she wants at least some of Belial's attention. She was naked in his lap and it didn't even look like he cared.

the bite was a plea for attention from the woman. 'Please, Master, notice me.'
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:50 pm

The Fallen gave a low groan as he was bitten into, the girl really was becoming more confident in herself.

"Seems Asher is feeling a little unloved."

The Fallen chuckled, grinding his pelvis up against, his hardened flesh obvious underneath the tight leather.

"Aleksandr, I am entrusting my boys to you, use them as you please, I am sure Zakhar is dying to play with you.

I wont be going far, just taking little Miss into a back room, she will regret riling me up."

Belial smirked and wrapped the woman's legs around his waist as he stood up, padding over to one of the reserved rooms leaving the others in the Alpha's capable hands.

Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:58 pm

Chester sat still, his eyes trained on the floor as a soft purring sounded in his chest.

Lycus was stroking a hand through the boy's hair, weaving his fingers through the wavy blond locks.

"Three Slaves to ourselves Aleksandr, two painsluts and a pet."

The Elf muttered with a chuckle, they could have some real fun with this, he was looking forward to their time of stage despite never performing like that before.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Asher's tongue lapped over the faint bite mark with a soft purr as he spoke her name. That was one step closer to getting his attention.

She gave a soft moan when his hips pressed up against hers, her own hips grinding downwards eagerly to meet his. This was the attention she wanted. Her fingers curled in his hair, tugging slightly as she continued to kiss and lick at his neck.

Her legs tightened around his hips when he stood and she bit her lip in anticipation.

He was going to make her regret begging for attention? She couldn't wait.

Now there were five sat around the table.

"We'll definitely be having our fun." He gave a little smirk. "Do you want to play with Zakhar, Ly? He's good fun when you know what makes him tick."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Lycus smirked and sat back in the chair, his hand sliding out of the boy's hair.

"Zakhar use to be yours didn't he? This should be interesting." The Elf replied with a chuckle.

"Zakhar, here."

He called to the Lycan, patting his thigh, motioning for him to perch himself there.
Playing with all these Slaves would be a treat.

Chester let his eyes wander slightly, his gaze turning up to the stage, swallowing thickly as he saw the people on stage, a woman was crying out and writhing as her Master whipped her repetitively, bruising and splitting open her tanned flesh.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:25 pm

"He did. Granted that was half a millennia ago. I've yet to have a Session with him. I'll have to return here alone with Belial and Zakhar for a Session with the two of them."

He didn't care if Lycus had objections to that. He would have a Session here with just Zakhar and Belial. It'd be an interesting experience that he refused to give up. He was already excited for that.

The Russian Lycan's eyes flickered up when Lycus called his name. He moved obediently, thighs parting to sit either side of the Elf's thigh as he settled on his lap obediently.

Alek leaned forwards to press his lips to the boy's ear, a little smirk curling his lips.

"We won't be playing with whips today." His hand stroked down the Hybrid's back to grasp the base of his plug, thrusting and twisting it inside of him. "We're going to be playing with your loose little ass. We'll show everyone how pretty it is when it's stretched out around us."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Chester gasped a moan as the plug was moved suddenly, he was definitely getting use to having it constantly inside of him, when he was empty he felt horrible, like part of him was missing.

The Lycan's words had his cheeks flushing red with anticipation and embarrassment, his ass was going to be on show to all these people, they would all be watching him be taken by multiple men.

Lycus smirked up at the Wolf as he sat in his lap, his hands moving over his sides, moving lower to caress his thighs.

"So you're Belial's favourite."
He mused, looking up at him, his hands sliding back to stroke at the man's entrance.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:47 pm

"They're all going to see you and react like Belial did. Then they'll all fall in love with you. They'll all want a piece of you."

The Lycan pursed his lips. "Do you want them to have a piece of you? Answer truthfully."

He'd be curious about how the boy would like being taken by a few of the spectators. Though, if Chester didn't want it, it wouldn't be happening.

Zakhar's eyes flickered down, watching the Elf's hands stroke over his sides and thighs.

He was a little wary. He didn't know what sort of Master Lycus was. He didn't know what he could do to him.

"Yes, Sir." He and Belial were Mates. They had a stronger bond than either of the other two.

His tongue laved over his lower lip slowly when he he felt fingers at his entrance. Despite his wish to thrust back on those fingers, he stayed completely still.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:06 pm

Chester looked up at his Master with bright eyes, everyone was going to think he was pitiful but he would prove them wrong.

"If you want them to play with me then I would happily let them, Master, just... please don't let them do anything horrible."

He had been to places like this before, some of the people were sick, he had seen it before and he didn't want that to be him, he didn't want to be abused, he could endure it if it was his Master if there was no chance of enjoying it, but if some stranger did something horrible to his body he would be upset.

"Do you like our boy?"

Lycus asked the Lycan curiously, looking over at Aleksandr and Chester as they muttered to come another.

"There has been talk to letting him take you."

A soft chuckle sounded as one of his fingers pushing into the Russian man, he'd love to see another Slave stretch over Chester.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:18 pm

"No one will do anything horrible to you," he promised.

If he allowed them to, all they'd do was take his ass. Fuck him. Nothing more. He wasn't going to let anyone do anything he didn't want them to do to his Slave.

"We promised to look after you and we'll do that as best as we can."

He leaned down to press a gentle kiss to the boy's forehead as the plug continued to push into him.

Zakhar's eyes flickered down to the boy. He looked weak. He didn't have a very positive opinion of the boy so, instead of insulting the boy's Master, he stayed silent.

His eyes flickered down to the boy's lap. "He's...rather big, Sir." That would be a stretch. He'd need some preparation before he took that.

His lips parted in a soft moan when the Elf pushed a finger into him.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:29 pm

A small purr rumbled in his chest as Aleksandr leaned over and kissed his head, the man had a way of soothing him so easily, all his unease faded quickly around the Lycan.

"Then I'll do what ever you want me to, Master."

If Aleksandr wanted him to let patrons of the club take him without a fuss then he would lay there and let them take him.

Lycus pushed another finger into the man with a smirk.
"He is rather big, though Aleksandr says you're a painslut, you'd enjoy him."

With that he thrust his finger into the Lycan roughly, curling them inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:39 pm

Alek's lips curled upwards a little.

Chester was so eager to please him. It was wonderful to see the boy so desperate to make the Lycan happy.

"You are allowed to not want to do something, Chester. I've given you the choice. You can say you don't want it if you're scared or don't like the idea." He didn't want to force the boy. He wanted to get to know him; know what he liked and didn't like.

Zakhar groaned softly as a second finger was pushed into him.

"I am, Sir."

He was a painslut but he would still need some preparation. He could take the boy and tolerate the pain easily enough but he didn't want any damage to his body to occur.

He groaned, hips rocking against the Elf's fingers and they thrust into him roughly.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:48 pm

"I'm not scared, Master."

He replied, his bright eyes looking up at the man as he leaned against Aleksandr's leg slightly, wanting to be near him.

How could he be scared while Aleksandr was looking after him?

They had only just started this relationship, he didn't know the extent of Chester's resilience yet, he could handle, there was only a few things he didn't like and didn't want to happen.

"The things I don't like, they wont do here."

He added looking around the beautiful setting, this place was classy looking, the horrible things he hated would be frowned upon here.

Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 7:56 pm

Alek gave a little nod and stroked the boy's hair back from his face, offering a smile to the boy.

Chester seemed like such a weak child when he had first seen him and it was only now that he was really seeing how strong the boy was.

"I'll watch them all the time while they're around you. Nothing bad'll happen," he promised, lips tilting into an almost smirk as he gave the plug a hard thrust into him. "You'll be safe."

His hand dropped from the toy and he held it out underneath it.

"I want it. Give it to me."

An amused lightly filled his silver eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:08 pm

He groaned as the toy thrust into him, he couldn't help but lift his hips slightly, moving with the plug.

"Thank you, Master."

He purred, he was going to be looked after, nothing bad was happened, with that knowledge he could do anything here without hesitation if he was ordered to.

Chester lifted his body up slightly as Alek asked for the toy, he knew he wouldn't be able to reach back and pull it out, if he had been allowed to do that Alek would've pulled it out himself.

The boy clenched his body, pushing down on the plug until he could feel it move inside of him.

He pushed harder until it moved the end of it slowly poking out of him, the boy grunted softly as he passed the largest part of the toy, at which point the rest of the plug slid out of him easily.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Alek purred softly when he felt the heavy metal plug drop into his palm.

"Well done."

He set the plug down on the seat beside him and patted his thigh as he leaned back in the chair. "Up onto my lap."

His eyes flickered to Lycus.

"I do hope you're playing with that toy well, Ly."

Just fingering the man wasn't any fun. Lycus could do more than that.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Chester crawled into his lap eagerly, straddling the man's lap, looking up at him with a small smile, he wished they were at home so he could nestle in against the man.

Lycus gave a low chuckle.
"I've not started playing with him yet, just getting a feel for his ass, he is definitely tighter than Chester."

The Elf liked to know what he was working with before doing anything, this was Belial's Mate, he didn't want to feel the fallen's wraith if he injured the man too badly.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:29 pm

"Most people are tighter than Chester," Alek snorted.

Chester was on a whole other league than Zakhar in that aspect. There was no way Zakhar would be able to compare to him.

"He's not breakable. Play with him. It's what he's here for."

Zakhar needed to do something enter

"Give me a little lap dance, Chester. Entertain me."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:47 pm

The boy blushed darkly when Aleksandr spoke, he really did have a greedy little backside, he knew that well enough.

Lycus laughed as he looked over at the Hybrid, there boy was one in a million, that much was evident.

"Alright then Zakhar, prove to me how unbreakable you are."

He unhitched the whip from his waist and used it to bind the man's hands behind his back, the sharp metal biting into his skin.

The Elf moved to unzip his pants, exposing his arousal to the Lycan.
"Show me what you can do."

Chester smiled softly, looking up at his Master bashfully, his hands slid up the man's arms, gripping his leather bound shoulders as he lifted his hips.

His body moved to the constant music in the club, his hips grinding and gyrating with each beat as his back arched, presenting his body to the man teasingly, taunting him with him exposed body.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Zakhar inhaled sharply when the whip bit into his skin, slicing through it easily and causing blood to drip down his wrists and off the tips of his fingers.

Hi tongue trailed over his lower lip slowly as he moved - a little shakily as he tried to keep his balance with his arms tied behind his back. His hips ground down against the Elf's aroused member slowly before he thrust down onto him, taking the Elf's length with a soft groan.

His hips rocked against Lycus' in a slow, almost teasing pace.

Alek watched his boy's body twist and writhe in the air above his own.

He leaned forwards to capture a nipple between his teeth, sucking and licking at it as the Hybrid continued to move.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:01 pm

Lycus placed his hands on the man's hips, keeping him stable enough to be able to move over him without falling over.

The Elf groaned softly, pushing his hips up into the man firmly, keeping the slow pace but making it much rougher.

Chester groaned as his nippled was sucked and licked, his body continued to move, grounding himself down onto his Master as he danced in his lap.

His dainty hands slid up the man's neck, gripping him softly as the music sped up slightly, causing his body to sway more rhythmically.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:09 pm

The Lycan gave a soft moan as Lycus thrust up into him.

Slow, rough pace. He had wanted to tease the Elf but he could deal with this rough pace.

His arousal pressed against his navel as he moved against the Elf, his piercing shining in the low light of the club.

Alek's teeth ground together around the boy's nipple, tearing harshly into his skin.

A soft purr sounded from the Elder as blood flooded his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:19 pm

"That's pretty."

The Elf purred as the piercing caught his eye, his hand reaching down and grasping onto the man's arousal, pumping him firmly as his fingers gripped onto the man's ring, giving it a sharp tug as he thrust up into him hard.

"Our boy needs some jewellery."

Lycus muttered over to his Lover with a smirk.

Chester cried out as his nipple was torn into, pushing his chest close to the man's mouth, presenting his body to his Master.

A shiver ran through him as he forced himself to keep moving in the man's lap.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:26 pm

Zakhar groaned softly when his piercing was tugged, hips thrusting up into the man's hand.

That felt good. He loved people playing with his piercings.

Alek's tongue lapped over the boy's torn flesh as he glanced up at Lycus.

"Yes, he does. Something pretty to decorate him." His tongue flickered over his nipples. "Chains. Gems."

One hand slid from the boy's waist to stroke his thumb up the underside of his arousal.

"Perhaps a one here." His thumb rubbed at the the boy's slit firmly. "Something we can attach a chain to. Lead you around by your pretty big cock for everyone to see." He'd love to see that. See peoples reactions to their boy being completely naked bar some pretty jewellery and led around by a single thin jewellery chain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Play Date   [M] The Play Date - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The Play Date
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next