Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] Where Is She?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Khaliq stuffed his hands in the pockets of his loose jeans as he wandered around the mansion grounds.

Rai had called him telling him to get his ass to the mansion so they could go pick up her dog. He'd gotten here and headed up to her room. Nowhere in sight. He'd wandered to the games room. Nothing. Kitchen. Zilch.

So now he was wandering around like a lost puppy in hopes that she would appear out of nowhere.

He'd been wandering around for almost an hour now. So far no luck.

Liq sighed and chewed on his lip as he looked around aimlessly.

Where the hell could she be?

Last edited by Khaliq Abidi on Wed May 22, 2013 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Chester smiled to himself as he wandered out of the forest, Lycus had taught him how to make friends with the wildlife in the forest now any chance he got he would go out, find a small critter and befriend it.

Today he had a small rabbit, he had to coax it with a little food but after a while it had let him pick it up and pet it.

The boy moved over to the lawn and made himself comfortable, sitting down and letting the creature cuddle up in his land, stroking it's ears softly.

When he went back to the room he would have to tell Lycus about this.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Not only was Rai missing, there was no one else around. No one.

He groaned softly, turning his eyes to the sky with a soft sigh. Why today? He just knew that this delay would be his fault somehow.

He just needed to find someone to ask.

When he caught movement out of the corner of his eye, he gave a little grin. Perfect.

Target acquired.

Khaliq jogged up to the boy, his braid thrashing behind him. "Hey, kid, you see a girl called Raisa around? Bout this tall, blue hair." He raised his hand to indicate her height.

He really hoped he had seen her.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:04 pm

Chester's bright eyes turned up to the man, widening slightly, he was quite a large man but he had grown use to people being much bigger than him.

A small smile graced his lips as he chuckled to himself, being called a kid by someone younger than him, it made the boy smile, at least when it he was called a kid usually it was by people thousands of years older than him.

"The French one?"

He asked, referring to Tayce, she had blue hair and was roughly that tall, he hadn't got her name before she ran off.

"I don't know many people here."

He admitted, he knew Belial and his Slaves and his own Masters.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:13 pm

French, French.

What had Raisa said she was? From the Ukraine if his memory served him right. "No, don't think that's her."

Liq dropped down to sit next to the boy.

"She'll find me," he decided, eyes flickering up to the mansion. He was done with looking for her. She should have stayed in her room if she wanted him to find her.

"Me either. I only know Aodh and Rai." He'd seen Zeke from a distance but he hadn't actually met him. He didn't know he lived here.

"I'm Liq."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:23 pm

The boy looked down at the rabbit in his lap, gentle hands continuing to stroke through it's light brown fur tenderly.

"I'm Chester."

He replied, looking up at the man.
Liq didn't seem too threatening, he felt safe enough at the moment despite having some unsavory encounters with men when he had been alone.

Besides, now if something happen he could run to Lycus or Aleksandr, the room of their bedroom wasn't far from here, if he screamed they would probably hear him.

"Do you live here too?"

He asked, his large bright eyes gazing up at him.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:29 pm

"Hi, Chess."

He gave a small wave of his hand. His eyes turned down to the furball in the boy's lap. "Bugs got a name, too?"

He reached forwards for a moment before pausing. "I can touch it, right? It's not gonna like tear off my arm, is it?" He didn't do well with animals that weren't dogs. Dogs were all he could deal with.

"Nah. Couldn't stick living with so many people. I live out in town."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:33 pm

His gaze turned down to the rabbit in his lap when Liq moved to touch it.
"Uhh, no, he isn't mine, I just caught him out in the woods."

He replied, he wouldn't name the animals, he didn't want to get overly attached to them before having to set them free again.

"You can touch it, he doesn't bite."

This was one of the easiest creatures he had caught so far, the rabbit was quite friendly.

"I like living with so many people, it never gets lonely."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:40 pm

"He's well behaved for a wild animal."

Liq was impressed. Usually wild animals were skittish and just plain evil. This one seemed okay.

The man's large hand stroked the rabbits back gently before scratching behind his ear. "S'all right, I guess," he muttered to himself. "He's no dog, though." Liq would always love his dogs.

"Always people around. You don't get privacy with a hundred people living with you."

Liq liked living alone with Fawzi. It was cosy and private.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:46 pm

"Master Lycus taught me how to handle them."

He replied, running his small fingers through the creatures long fluffy ears.
"I like dogs too, though I don't think I would be allowed to get one."

He really didn't have time to look after one properly, he couldn't just get up and take it out when ever it need the bathroom.

"You can have privacy if you know where to go."

Even he had privacy sometimes, normally when he was alone in Aleksandr's bedroom, no one came in unless he let them in, he had been there alone when people had knocked on the door, they had simply left when the Alpha didn't answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:50 pm

"I can't get one, either," he sighed, laying back in the grass.

He wanted one. He wanted ten. Twenty. He just wanted dogs. He loved them. Canines were just beautiful creatures.

"Finding out where to go would be far too much effort. I just park my ass wherever and let everything hang loose. I don't wanna have to worry about kids or prudes kicking off if they find me."

He was much better suited to living alone.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:54 pm

"Why can't you get a dog if you live alone?"

He muttered, curious as to what stopped the man, if he lived alone he would have lots of pets.

"I haven't seen any kids living in the mansion, as for prudes, like I mentioned, I don't know many people here so it is hard to say."

Perhaps people would look down upon being publicly exposed, though Aleksandr did say he could choose to wear clothes or not, so it couldn't be too bad here.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:59 pm

"My place don't allow pets."

His landlord was strict about that. He didn't care what he did as long as he didn't keep any pets.

The one thing that he really wanted.

Liq raised a brow at the boy, eyes flickering over him silently for a moment. Kids.

"I like my own place. I'd rather stay there than come live here. An odd night here or there with Rai is all well and good but he wouldn't be staying indefinitely.

He was keeping his own place.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:06 pm

"That's a shame."

He replied, looking down at the rabbit, petting it softly, at least he could have moments like these with animals, he might not be allowed his own pet but that didn't bother him, though to be fair, he hadn't asked if he could have one.

"Is Rai your girlfriend?"

He asked innocently enough, if the man was looking for her and he stayed over here to be with her than that was a logical conclusion.

Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:09 pm

"Yeah." He gave a shrug.

He'd survive. He'd been surviving for years without a pet now.

He always had a bitch around in the form of Fawzi. That cheered him up some.

The Necromancer gave a loud snort at the question. "Rai? Fuck that. Me and that bitch won't ever make relationship material."

Neither of them could do the lovey dovey crap without urging.

"We're just friends." If he ever told Rai about that... She'd probably have the same reaction as him.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Chester blushed darkly as the man spoke about the girl, he couldn't understand how people could insult one another and still be friends.

Then again, his Master's called him names, but they were terms of endearment in a way.

"I'm sorry, I just got the wrong idea..."

He muttered, fiddling with his fingers idly.

"Still, it must be good to have friends like that."
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:17 pm

"No problem. Just came as a shock."

Anyone that knew he and Raisa knew that they were a match made in Hell. They flirted and that was all fine but neither of them would go near a relationship with each other for all the riches in the world.

"Yeah." Liq gave a little grin. "She's a straight up bitch but she's a great friend."

He slagged her off seven ways to Sunday but she really was a good friend.

"Even when she leaves me hanging to wander off to fuck knows where."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:29 pm

"If you want, I can help you find her, once I have her scent it shouldn't be too hard."

He replied, he didn't mind helping this man out, he was the first person who was kind to him for the moment he saw him, plus he still had a lot of time left before he had to go home.

It was a rarity that he used his more Lycan abilities, the boy was mild mannered, leaning more toward the Elven side.

Regardless, he did have some ability as a wolf.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:44 pm

"You don't have to. The bitch can just find me."

He was content with just lying around waiting for her to notice him. He was pretty easily noticeable with his very distinct hairstyle.

He doubted many people had this particular style.

"So what made you decide to stay here?"

He didnt understand why so many people liked staying with each other but maybe he could understand it a little if he heard peoples reasons.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:50 pm

"Alright then."

He replied, if the man was happy just sitting around waiting to be found then he didn't mind his company.

A dark blush spread across his cheeks when Liq questioned him, his eyes looking up at him nervously, wasn't it obvious?

"I umm..."

He muttered, fidgeting with his hands before he brought a dainty hand up and tugged on his collar softly, the small locks clinking together as they moved.

Would that explain his situation to the man? Did he even understand their world?

"I'm a slave...."

He replied bashfully, his gaze darting to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Liq arched a brow.

He hadn't noticed the collar.

Shit, that kid was into stuff like that? Why was everyone so kinky around here? Didn't anyone here like plain sex any more? Kinks seemed to be the way of the future for these people.

"...Right... You... enjoying that?"
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:58 pm

He nodded his little blond head, of course he was enjoying himself, he had the best Masters he could possibly ask for, he was so proud to be their Slave but he was also quite shy and reserved, discussing it in front of someone who obviously wasn't part of it was embarrassing.

"Y-yes, of course, my Master's are very kind to me."

He replied, looking down at the rabbit in his lap with a soft smile, he couldn't be happier, he felt closer to Lycus and Aleksandr than he ever had to anyone else, he wouldn't change his life for anything.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Chess seemed genuinely happy to be a Slave.

Did he loved his Master so much that he'd do anything or had he gotten into this life and was addicted to it?

He didn't know or understand.

He doubted he could ever be someone's Slave. Taking orders just wasn't his thing. If he was to ever have a Master, they'd have to force him to do whatever they wanted. He wouldn't roll over and take orders.

"That's...good, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Chester smiled brightly and looked up at the man.
"It is."

The boy nodded softly, stroking the rabbit in his lap fondly, it was evident that the boy really was content.

"I've only been with Masters Aleksandr and Lycus for a short while but I love them, and I think they love me too."

He muttered, he wouldn't say such things in front of the men obviously, he couldn't assume they had such feelings for him, doing so was out of line as such he kept his own emotions to himself.
Back to top Go down
Khaliq Abidi

Khaliq Abidi

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 8:12 pm

Love.

That he couldn't understand.

He was far too cynical to love. Love didn't exist. People just fucked each other ad spouted false words of 'love' and kindness.

Nah, he could do without 'love' in his life.

"That's cool."

He gave a soft hum as he turned his gaze up to the sky.

It was a nice day today. Sunny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[M] Where Is She? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] Where Is She?   [M] Where Is She? Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] Where Is She?
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: