Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finwë Calmcacil

Finwë Calmcacil

[C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance Empty
PostSubject: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:46 am

Holding his Kuma-Panda against his chest, Fin took his first steps into the Vestibule and looked around, the place was huge! It looked very impressive to Fin, who had stopped in his tracks in the shock of it all. "Sugoi" he murmured to himself, allowing his gaze to drift around the entryway.

He suddenly felt something furry brush against his leg, breaking him from the initial shock. "Rusco-chan!" He exclaimed excitedly upon seeing his foxy best friend. "Doesn't this place seem great?" Not waiting for a response the boy started gazing around the room again he gently petted Rusco's head.

Fin took a deep breath. "Konnichiwa! Is anybody home?" He called out to anyone in earshot.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 6:34 pm

Moe groaned softly, carrying two bags of shopping in each hand; one bag containing a close parasol.

Aodh had been kind enough to help her with her groceries and drive her back home but as soon as they touched Mansion turf, he'd bolted before helping her back to the cottage.

She hadn't expected anything more from him. He'd been spending incredible amounts of time with Aeker recently. She couldn't fault him for that.

Her bright eyes flickered up from fiddling with the handles of her bags when she heard very badly pronounced Japanese. Definitely someone who had learnt the language from listening rather than actual education.

"Ano... Kon'nichiwa. Watashi ni nanika dekiru koto wa arimasu ka?" the woman asked, venturing forwards. Her voice was soft, loud enough to not be considered a whisper but not by much.

The skirts of her dress swayed in the slight breeze as she padded towards the person with blond hair. She couldn't tell if they were male or a female at this angle.

Finwë Calmcacil

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:01 am

Fin spun to look at the person. He blinked blankly for a moment, before admiring the persons appearance and completely forgetting that the person had just spoken a bunch of words he didn't understand. Clearly it was way more important that this person was totally kawaii! "Hi there" Fin beamed at the person before him "My name's Fin, this is Rusco-chan! What's your name kawaii-sempai?"

Last edited by Finwë Calmcacil on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:23 am

The woman's lips parted slightly.

Kawaii-sempai? Did... Did the boy really call her Kawaii-sempai? She didn't know how to reply to that.

At first she had just thought that this boy had learnt Japanese somewhere other than Japan but now she was certain that he was one of those Japanese wannabe's.

She really didn't know what to say to him..

"Moe Leon."
Back to top Go down
Finwë Calmcacil

Finwë Calmcacil

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:14 am

Fin's face lit up at hearing her name. "Sugoi!" He approached her and ran a hand across her dress. "Your dress is very pretty Moe-san."

Fin noticed Rusco staring at Moe "Hm? What is it Rusco-chan?" Fin took a step back and looked her up and down then pondered for a moment. "Hmmmm...Oh! Your bags look heavy! Desu! Would you like some help with those?" Fin smiled and outstretched a hand

Last edited by Finwë Calmcacil on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:00 am

Moe almost flinched and took a step back, cheeks flushing a hot red when his hands stroked over her dress.

Someone other than her family being this close to her felt awkward. she didn't lie it and she'd much rather avoid it at all costs.

"Uh... Th-thank you?"

She gripped tighter to her bags for a moment before giving a little nod and holding one hand out for him to take the two bags there.

As miffed as she was at the constant use of phrases from her mother language, the boy did seem nice enough. It wouldn't be too terrible to let him help her with her shopping, would it?

"Thank you for the help." She gave the boy a smile.
Back to top Go down
Finwë Calmcacil

Finwë Calmcacil

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:25 am

Fin hugged his panda with one arm and happily took the bag with the other. "Alright let's go!" He began walking but stopped in his tracks after a few steps "Wait...Where are we going with these?" Fin giggled to himself. "I only just got here, desu! Could you maybe lead the way Moe-san?"
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:30 am

She gave a forced half-smile. Desu... Why did he say desu after almost every sentence? She just didn't understand.

"You can just call me Moe." She didn't want him to tag -san onto her name all the time. She was happier with people calling her just Moe.

The woman nodded and stepped forwards, distributing one bag into her now free hand to even things out a little more. "I live at the bottom of the garden with my husband and sons. It's not too far away."

She led the way around the mansion to the large back garden, cutting across it, heading towards the cottage nestled in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Finwë Calmcacil

Finwë Calmcacil

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:41 am

Fin nodded. "Alright Moe-sa-Uh...Moe." He giggled again. "Come on Rusco-chan, this is a chance to explore a little!" Rusco let out a yip and scuttled to Fin's side.

Fin and Rusco followed Moe humming merrily and murmuring under their breath about how amazing everything looked. "So you're married huh? What's your husband like? Are your children nice? You don't look very old for a mum...You look kawaii Moe-cha- ah, gomen." He giggled awkwardly to himself again.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:48 am

Moe tried not to cringe at the almost-use of -san attached to her name again. It was starting to annoy her a little now.

She smiled at the mention of her husband. "He's nice when you get to know him." He was rough around the edges but he was a good guy. Definitely a nice person after you got through his walls.

"My sons can be headstrong and boisterous at times." Just like their father, she thought with a fond smile.

"I'm nearly two hundred and fifty. I'm old enough to have children."

She looked very young but she had had a lot of life experience.

Kawaii. And she had been upgraded to -chan. Her smile felt a little more forced now.
Back to top Go down
Finwë Calmcacil

Finwë Calmcacil

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:36 am

Fin smiled to himself, oblivious of any annoyance. "Wow you look way younger." He smiled "Very pretty." Fin sighed happily. "So have you lived here for very long Moe?"

Rusco dragged behind a little, whimpering softly, aware that his friend was causing bother but was also aware his friend wouldn't listen to reason any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:57 am

Moe smiled a little, cheeks flushing a little.

Zeke showered her in praise all the time but that never stopped her from getting flustered and embarrassed when she received that praise. "Th-thank you, Fin."

Her eyes flickered up to the clear blue sky as she worked out just how long she had been in the coven.

"It'll be exactly a year in three days." June the sixth. It didn't feel like a year since she had first joined the coven. So much time had passed without her realising.
Back to top Go down
Finwë Calmcacil

Finwë Calmcacil

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:42 am

Fin grinned at her, proud he'd managed to make her smile. "A year huh? I bet that feels like a really long time Moe! It seems so sugoi here!" He smiled and looked around some more. "I really hope we can be friends moe-sa- Gomen, Moe."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 2:44 am

"I think it's gone by too quickly."

A year had flown by in what felt like days. "I've met my soul mate." She could just picture Zeke retching at the thought of being called something as sappy as a soul mate. "Married him. Had his children. And yet it only feels like I've been here a few days."

The woman shook her head a little, her ponytails bobbing slightly. "Sometimes it can be rather stressful here. There's always something around the corner." Never a dull day at the coven.

"I hope so, too." She smiled brightly at him, her green eyes almost glittering.

Fin was a nice boy. His constant use of Japanese was slightly annoying but it was something she could get over.

"The boys are out," she muttered to herself as they approached the large cottage nestled in the tree line. It was too quiet. She couldn't hear any yelling or laughing or music playing.

Zeke had probably taken them out into the forest to tire them out before their afternoon nap.

She pushed open the door and waited for Fin to walk past her.
Back to top Go down
Finwë Calmcacil

Finwë Calmcacil

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:55 am

Fin grinned at the huge smile he had received, smiles make the world go round after all. After seeing Moe open the door for him he walked inside.

"Where would you like me to put these Moe?" He asked looking around admiring the place. "Sugoi" He murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 am

The decorations of her home were most definitely Western.

There was very little to suggest that a Japanese woman lived in the house bar a few volumes of Japanese manga and a few novels written in said language scattered around on the surfaces dotted around and stacked on the bookcases.

"In the kitchen. Follow me."

She led the boy past the livingroom and down the hall into the large kitchen.

She set her bags down on the counter and motioned for Fin to do the same as she began unpacking methodically, zipping around the room topack things away one by one.
Back to top Go down
Finwë Calmcacil

Finwë Calmcacil

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 am

Fin followed, gazing around in curiosity, when they reached the kitchen he was rather impressed by the size and almost missed the notion to drop the bags on the counter. He quickly put them down.

"Do you need any help with that Moe-san?" He asked looking around trying to see if he could figure out where anything went.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:36 am

"Moe is fine. You don't need to use any honorifics."

She didn't want him speaking any poor Japanese to her, even small things like tacking -san onto the end of her name.

She shook her head as she put away two large bottles of milk.

"It's all right. I can do it myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance   [C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Fin's kawaii-desu entrance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Vestibule-
Jump to: